|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Golfreview Cup 06!

College Golf came up with a good idea about each member meeting up with anoher and having a 2 team match. The total score for each team will decide who wins. This is just an idea, I want to see how many people would actually do it. If you'd like to participate, please say so and post where you live in this thread. No flame wars and spam are needed, let's just keep this clean...

I'm in on playing in Westchester NY. Maybe BPC and the member that lived in Bronxeville could play with Benguk and I.

3 joined

You could count me, my dad, and my brother in (as long as school is out). We would travel anywhere in South Carolina to play.
    Cheers,
    Jay

I'll play. It would have to be after the begining of May, that's when I'm getting my car.
    "You got a choice. You can stop, or you can start."
    "Start?
    "Walkin"
    "Where?"
    "Right back to where you always been... and then stand there... Still... real still... And remember... "

Hummer and I are supposed to be getting together for a round or two next season - also golfsalot (I believe that is his handle on here, in any case, as gentleman also from the Montreal North area) talked about getting a round in this spring.
    I can't wait for shore leave so I can get me som fukkin' poon-tang.

Quote Originally Posted by bethpage caddy
    I'll play. It would have to be after the begining of May, that's when I'm getting my car.

Niiice, any other New Yorkers?

Quote Originally Posted by bethpage caddy
    What are you doing out of a car when you are sixteen or seventeen?? j/k....i got mine just a while ago too. =)

Peace

My car broke down.. can't be fixed. Well it can, but at 85,000 miles it just isn't worth it. In the spring I'm going to chip in with my parents to lease a new car.
    "You got a choice. You can stop, or you can start."
    "Start?
    "Walkin"
    "Where?"
    "Right back to where you always been... and then stand there... Still... real still... And remember... "

i would play , however i dont think very many people live near me (north-eastern ontario), if you do tell me please

I'd be down for a Great Northwest match, perferable South Puget Sound. Gold Mountain Olympic Course would be a great venue.
    Taylor Made R540XD 10.5*
    Sonartec NP-99 15* & 21*
    Mizuno MX-23 4-PW
    Mizuno MP T Black Ni 51-06, 56-13, 60-08
    Scotty Cameron Studio Stainless Newport

I'll play the Olympic anytime. I'm in Seattle, and that is one of my favorites.
    C.B.
    "golf teaches humility"
    [COLOR=YellowGreen][SIZE=4]
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[SIZE=3][COLOR=Red]
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    [/COLOR][/SIZE]

This was the thread, I remember somebody couldn't find it...

Quote Originally Posted by Tommysels41
    This was the thread, I remember somebody couldn't find it...
    yeah i think it was piper

Quote Originally Posted by Bchslap14me
    Hummer and I are supposed to be getting together for a round or two next season - also golfsalot (I believe that is his handle on here, in any case, as gentleman also from the Montreal North area) talked about getting a round in this spring.
    if i could get a drive, or a bus i'd be up for that

Quote Originally Posted by Tommysels41
    Niiice, any other New Yorkers?
    I'm from Brooklyn, NY. it'd be a nice little drive but I'd definitely go for a round against u and Benguk.

man, gold mountain olympic was a dope course! our golf team went down there and also played mcormick woods, and the other course at gold, the other one wasnt that great, but the olympic course was awesome.... Im definately in, me and tigerslump are in the same area and we've played together once in awhile... lower mainland BC, and ne where in there, ill have my N in march. My home courses are mission and sandpiper

Quote Originally Posted by LesIsMore
    I'm from Brooklyn, NY. it'd be a nice little drive but I'd definitely go for a round against u and Benguk.

That'd be awesome.

Regards~Roscoe (ooooppsss) Tom

The Olympic it is! I hope it quits raining soon, my game has developed some serious rust, I got rearended by a drunk at work a week ago & haven't been able to even go to the range. I'm starting to fell better & can hopefully hit the range soon.
    Taylor Made R540XD 10.5*
    Sonartec NP-99 15* & 21*
    Mizuno MX-23 4-PW
    Mizuno MP T Black Ni 51-06, 56-13, 60-08
    Scotty Cameron Studio Stainless Newport

i'd be happy to join in too. any time of the year roughly in north eastern france.
    or mid april in dubai
    or early june in los angeles
    or in august on the french riviera

can't be any more flexible than that....

Quote Originally Posted by sandpiper12
    man, gold mountain olympic was a dope course! our golf team went down there and also played mcormick woods, and the other course at gold, the other one wasnt that great, but the olympic course was awesome.... Im definately in, me and tigerslump are in the same area and we've played together once in awhile... lower mainland BC, and ne where in there, ill have my N in march. My home courses are mission and sandpiper
    Actually, I've never played the other course at Gold Mountain. Every time I get there I have the option to choose one or the other, and I cannot turn down the Olympic. I haven't played McCormick either, but I have played Trophy Lake (nearby). I have been meaning to venture north because I heard good things about the golf up there, any recommendations?
    C.B.
    "golf teaches humility"
    [COLOR=YellowGreen][SIZE=4]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=Red]
    [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by C.B.
    Actually, I've never played the other course at Gold Mountain. Every time I get there I have the option to choose one or the other, and I cannot turn down the Olympic. I haven't played McCormick either, but I have played Trophy Lake (nearby). I have been meaning to venture north because I heard good things about the golf up there, any recommendations?
    yea, the only thing that is nice about the other course is the great risk/ reward 18th hole, other than that its nothing special at all, not even as well maintained as the olympic....but u know the 18th hole right? u can see it just around the clubhouse and from the parking lot, its the hole way down below u with tons of bunkers....thats the only good hole on that course, so just go sneak down there and play it when noones watching

Thread Information