|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Question Dynamic Gold SL shafts??

I am buying some RAC LT2 irons which are custom fitted. When I picked them up today they had the S300 Dynamic Gold SL shaft rather than the S300 Dynamic Gold I was expecting. I read from truetemper.com that the SLs are approx 20g lighter and should favour a lower ball flight (which I want) but is there anyone out there who has tried both who can offer advice? Whats your opinion? I need to make a quick decision on whether to stick with them or get them changed?

I like the shaft and my brother now plays it. It is just a lighter version of the time tested dynamic gold. They should lower the gross weight of the club and allow for a slightly faster club head speed.

I guess a piece of good news is if you absolutely hated them you could have them changed at a local club repair shop for about $10 - $12 a club, or do them yourself for under $9. a club providing you save the grips.
    Cheers,
    Jay

Quote Originally Posted by willias7
    I am buying some RAC LT2 irons which are custom fitted. When I picked them up today they had the S300 Dynamic Gold SL shaft rather than the S300 Dynamic Gold I was expecting. I read from truetemper.com that the SLs are approx 20g lighter and should favour a lower ball flight (which I want) but is there anyone out there who has tried both who can offer advice? Whats your opinion? I need to make a quick decision on whether to stick with them or get them changed?
    I don't think they will hit lower than the DG S300's. They are both designed to have a relatively low trajectory. The SL's are just lighter. That may benefit some people; others prefer a heavier feel. http://www.truetemper.com/golf/products.asp
    http://www.truetemper.com/golf/dynamicgoldsl.asp
    Seldom right, never in doubt......

Thread Information