|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Talking Sincere Apologies to MIZUNO

I have complained about MIZUNO service at least twice on this forum and I wish to apologize. My previous complaint was related to service I had received on a new set of MP60's ordered with Rifle 5.0's. There was a serious discrepency in the shafting and we sent the clubs back for reshaft with the NV105's. The upcharge was significantly more than expected and we would have ordered a new set for the same costs. We complained and heard nothing. One reason was that they had the wrong e-mail and our local representative was out with a very ill father. We have since learned that MIZUNO has offered a new set of clubs at no cost. This is truly excellent customer service and the quality I have always expected and previously received from them. I shall continue to buy MIZUNO products and shall also continue to recommend them to my friends. They are indeed a company that stands behind their products. Thank you MIZUNO.

John Butler

I love mizuno clubs and was upset that they had treated you as you had previously mentionned.

The level of service you got is great, and other good companies should provide it.

THey did do so, so as far as customer service, I would say they rate as good as the best which is great. As for the clubs, IMO they are the best.

Good for you. Hope you enjoy the clubs!

Many thanks for the intellectual honesty and courage to correct the previous message. I got prompt and accurate service from them on a custom order job on my MP 60's. I've found them to be a first class outfit.
    Last edited by dorkman53; 01-24-2006 at 01:09 PM.
    Seldom right, never in doubt......

Quote Originally Posted by dorkman53
    Many thanks for the intellectual honesty fo correct the previous message. I got prompt and accurate service from them on a custom order job on my MP 60's. I've found them to be a first class outfit.
    Same opinion as you - i have a preseries lefty set of MP 60s with Dyna SL, they took them back the first week to adjust loft/lie a little bit - did it free, no complaints, and provided the measurements when returning the clubs.

My only dealing with Mizuno was exceptional. I broke an 8-iron T-Zoid Sure at the hosel playing a shot out of bushes and catching the bottom of a tree limb square. The break could have easily been perceived as my bashing it into the ground in frustration and they could have easily denied covering the replacement or repair. They provided a brand new shaft and fully repaired 8-iron within one week, no questions asked.
    Not only are their clubs phenomenal but so is their customer service.

Thread Information