|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

I Hate Tiger Woods...

I hate the man. People all over worship him, as if he's some sort of God.

"Did you see that shot, no-one in this world could hit that shot better... Tiger is so tough, even when he plays bad he's better than everyone else."

All hail to Mr. Woods, not.

Im sick of it, Im sick of him winning and Im sick of the world seeing Tiger as a God.

I hope he keels over and dies.

Let the flaming begin!

Go change your tampon and take a Midol. You'll feel better.

I like Tiger! You suck!
    Seriously though, I think you may have problems getting a flame going. I posted something similar to hating Daly awhile back and got nothing. Good luck though.

The tour is Tiger's office and he does his job very well. It looks as though someone on tour is going to have to step up and beat him... if they can. I'm not a big Tiger fan but you have to admire him on and off the course.
    Cheers,
    Jay

Don't hate the man just because he is better than everyone else on tour. Don't hate him because he is better than you. If you have to hate him, at least hate him for a good reason.
    Last edited by budnc6721; 02-23-2006 at 01:53 PM. Reason: i sucks ate spelling and things of that nature.

How can you say you hate John Daly?. I think he's great.

Get your reasons right

...hate him because he is a multi-millionaire with a hot Swedish swimsuit model wife...who has an identical twin ;)
    I can't wait for shore leave so I can get me som fukkin' poon-tang.

Wow Junior are you on crack cocaine...what's with the anger?

"I hope he keels over and dies."

Just take your Barbies and go home OK, because I'm not playing with you no more!

A little sand in the vagina?....
    My Bag:

[B]Driver:[/B] Taylormade R7 HT 10.5
    [B]5 Wood[/B]: Taylormade R7 TP 18.5
    [B]7 Wood[/B]: Taylormade R5 21
    [B]Hybrid[/B]: Taylormade Rescue Mid 25
    [B]Irons[/B]: Mizuno MP-60 4-PW
    [B]GW[/B]: Cleveland CG11 50
    [B]SW[/B]: Cleveland CG10 56
    [B]LW[/B]: Titliest Vokey SM 60
    [B]Putter(s[/B]): Scotty Cameron Mil Spec, Scotty Cameron Studio Design 2
    [B]Bag:[/B]: Taylormade R7 Stand Bag
    [B]Shoes[/B]: Soon to be Adidas Tour 360's
    [B]Ball[/B]: Maxfli BlackMax

Yea, a man who donates millions to children and has set up huge learning facilities world wide does not deserve to be alive.

I hated the Pittsburgh Steelers back in the 70's, but I was just reaching my teenage years. I cheered for them in the Superbowl this year, so I guess that makes up for hating them for about 4 other years. I usual keep who I hate to myself. Less likely to have to eat my words at a later time.

Quote Originally Posted by GuyWhoGolfs
    Don't bother, gaywhogolfs. I wouldn't think he gives a flying #$%& about you. Get a life.

Originally posted by Benguk- "Yea, a man who donates millions to children and has set up huge learning facilities world wide does not deserve to be alive."

This really pisses me off. People like you think Tiger has a precious litle heart, dont'cha? So he donates 3 million dollars to children, but buys a 50 million dollar mansion for he and his wife? Real generous...

I will give you some advice... Penis Envy is a a sickness that can be treated..See a doctor..

Are you Canadian?

No Charge..

Quote Originally Posted by Sockmonkey
    I will give you some advice... Penis Envy is a a sickness that can be treated..See a doctor..

Are you Canadian?

No Charge..
    Well put Mr. Monkey

penis eny... now thats funny.

none of us really "know" Tiger... is he egotistical, arrogant, cocky or kind, caring, giving?? does he share his wealth because he's a saint or because his accountant encourages he does for tax reasons??? He's probably a good guy for the most part. My Dad, who doesn't play golf, but at 77 is life-long athlete and sports fan, hates Tiger. He thinks he's just to arrogant. He loves Phil Michelson - who he thinks is humble and a family man. I personally don't know either person well enough to judge them... but I'm pretty sure he's not a God... like many with great talent, they often have great shortcomings too.
    Last edited by golfslo; 02-23-2006 at 06:49 PM.
    Richard

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

San Luis Obispo County Rated #1 for Golf in California by Golf Digest

Nike SQ Tour 9.5* NV 7.5 Stiff
    Orlimar 14*/22* Tri-metal
    Nike 22* CPR Hybrid Stiff
    Ping ZING2 3-PW/SW
    Ben Hogan Riveria 58* LW
    Odyssey Tri-Ball SRT Putter

Quote Originally Posted by golfslo
    My Dad, who doesn't play golf, but at 77 is life-long athlete and sports fan, hates Tiger. He thinks he's just to arrogant. He loves Phil Michelson - who he thinks is humble and a family man.
    Funny, especially after the GQ article which slammed Mickelson as being fake.

I liken Tiger to Michael Jordan. Their competitiveness and desire to be the best, garner them both tons of respect and millions of fans the world over.
    Some people may have hated MJ, but their voices were rarely heard.

To the genius who started the thread:
    Who the eff are you to judge how much someone donates to charity or spends on endeavours to better society?

Originally posted by Benguk- "Yea, a man who donates millions to children and has set up huge learning facilities world wide does not deserve to be alive."

This really pisses me off. People like you think Tiger has a precious litle heart, dont'cha? So he donates 3 million dollars to children, but buys a 50 million dollar mansion for he and his wife? Real generous...

The logic of a child. If you are over 18 yrs. old, you should be ashamed of yourself. Just because the internet affords a degree of anonymity does not mean you should flaunt your ignorance on it. And if you are 18 or less, your remarks may be partly attributable to the folly of youth, nonetheless consider the lesson that oftentimes it is more prudent to say nothing if you have little or nothing to say.

If you made 81 million dollars a year you wouldn't buy a friken palace? Its more like you envy him. And it isn't only 3 million he spends on his learning facilities, are you kidding? I am sure those things are huge! He gives children dreams to do big things and is inspiration to people world wide. There is no good reason to dislike him unless you are just a foolish, jealous person.
    Last edited by Benguk; 02-23-2006 at 09:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Benguk
    If you made 81 million dollars a year you wouldn't buy a friken palace? Its more like you envy him. And it isn't only 3 million he spends on his learning facilities, are you kidding? I am sure those things are huge! He gives children dreams to do big things and is inspiration to people world wide. There is no good reason to dislike him unless you are just a foolish, jealous person.
    Well Said!

Benguk for Moderator! ;)

Lol! Jealousy...

"Did you see that shot, no-one in this world could hit that shot better... Tiger is so tough, even when he plays bad he's better than everyone else."

Im sick of it, Im sick of him winning and Im sick of the world seeing Tiger as a God.

Let the flaming begin!
    is hard to overcome.

Simple jealously, nothing else to see here.

I agree to a point. I respect the hell out of Tiger, his game, drive, and of course his wife - but the announcers do get a little carried away. Noone else could have hit that shot, noone wants to win more, etc... The man is beyond talented and generous, but spread the love some - although I should not talk being a Mickelson fan - not by choice, but by the side of the ball i stand on...

Mr. Sockmonkey, could you please enlighten me on the implications of your "Are you Canadian?" comment? What, exactly is your suggestion here?

RE: Tiger winning...if you don't like it and you don't like him then I strongly suggest you take up watching a different sport because I don't think Tiger will slow down anytime soon. I like to see him lose from time to time because it is kind of boring if you know the rest of the field is playing for 2nd place all the time, but he is agruably the best who ever played the game, and he is only 30 years old...get used to it, or get used to hating it. As far as his benevolence goes, he does give great deals of money to charities...all he makes - no, but why would he. As the highest paid athlete in the world, he may do it for press, he may do it to evade taxes, or he may do it because he doesn't know what the hell to do with what he has...the point is, he does, which is a lot more than can be said for many millionaire pro-athletes and celebs. Whether his giving is selfless or not, it does do good, IMHO. That being said, I am not a Tiger worshipper myself, but I wouldn't mind having his game.

As per your attempt to precipitate a flame war, there is one problem - you have attempted to start a battle of the wits, but have proven yourself to be unarmed. Benguk just wiped the floor with your logic, which speaks tomes of its merit.

And by the way, I am Canadian.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Boomhauer
    Mr. Sockmonkey, could you please enlighten me on the implications of your "Are you Canadian?" comment? What, exactly is your suggestion here?

RE: Tiger winning...if you don't like it and you don't like him then I strongly suggest you take up watching a different sport because I don't think Tiger will slow down anytime soon. I like to see him lose from time to time because it is kind of boring if you know the rest of the field is playing for 2nd place all the time, but he is agruably the best who ever played the game, and he is only 30 years old...get used to it, or get used to hating it. As far as his benevolence goes, he does give great deals of money to charities...all he makes - no, but why would he. As the highest paid athlete in the world, he may do it for press, he may do it to evade taxes, or he may do it because he doesn't know what the hell to do with what he has...the point is, he does, which is a lot more than can be said for many millionaire pro-athletes and celebs. Whether his giving is selfless or not, it does do good, IMHO. That being said, I am not a Tiger worshipper myself, but I wouldn't mind having his game.

As per your attempt to precipitate a flame war, there is one problem - you have attempted to start a battle of the wits, but have proven yourself to be unarmed. Benguk just wiped the floor with your logic, which speaks tomes of its merit.

And by the way, I am Canadian.

Hey Boom Boom!

I was relating that interesting and insitefull (spelling??) comment by the (former)canadian foreign minister on cnn about some canadians and euro's feelings towards anything American as "penis envy".. very funny.. maybe some merit??... just a joke..

Quote Originally Posted by Sockmonkey
    Hey Boom Boom!

I was relating that interesting and insitefull (spelling??) comment by the (former)canadian foreign minister on cnn about some canadians and euro's feelings towards anything American as "penis envy".. very funny.. maybe some merit??... just a joke..
    I didn't catch that, although I am sad to confirm that we, as a nation, like most nations, do not enjoy any immunity from idiotic leadership...no offense taken whatsoever

The starter of this thread is such a gimp, with a limp dick.

I will tell you what; get a life, and don't post on this forum if you aren't going to post anything sensible.

Ban this guy and report his IP adress.
    Feels just like it should.

You shouldn't hold your feelings in, it's not healthy. Hate Tiger if you want but he has revolutionized the game of golf forever. He has lifted the level of play with everyone, been a positive role model for children, and donated millions to good causes. Yeah guys like that should die. Go buy Ron Artest's new CD. What a toilet.

Does Tiger ask for all this attention? No...

He's just a guy that plays golf, and he's tried to tell people that on numerous occasions.

I respect him for all he's done for the game, and how he carries himself on and off the course.
    "You got a choice. You can stop, or you can start."
    "Start?
    "Walkin"
    "Where?"
    "Right back to where you always been... and then stand there... Still... real still... And remember... "

GuyWhoGolfs
    So he donates 3 million dollars to children, but buys a 50 million dollar mansion for he and his wife? Real generous...

__________________________________________________ _______

So I guess we can count you in on donating 6% of the cost of your home to children? Wait.. you should set the example and be "real generous"... maybe 10% or more!

My dad played some casual golf with Tiger and was overwhelmed by his good nature and fun personality. I was told he was just like one of the guys we play with on the weekends.
    Cheers,
    Jay

Quote Originally Posted by bethpage caddy
    Does Tiger ask for all this attention? No...

He's just a guy that plays golf, and he's tried to tell people that on numerous occasions.

I respect him for all he's done for the game, and how he carries himself on and off the course.
    And there is a key point - his away-from-work behaviour. Many celebs go out of their way to behave as idiotically as possible when away from the camera. Why - because they crave attention, whether it be good or bad attention. Woods seems to keep a very low profile...the hallmark of a true professional, in my opinioin. I would liken this to Wayne Gretzky (of whom I am not a great fan, but I will give the devil his due). Wayne Gretzky had a great impact on the game of hockey, donated considerable sums of money to various charities, and tried to maintain an image of integrity for himself, his family, and the sport. Unfortunately, his efforts have been lost in the media feeding-frenzy surrounding the betting scandal, and the Montreal fan in me wants him to be implicated too, but then I come back to reality and I remember - this is just a hockey player who wants to do his thing, and live his life.

To come on here and say you hate Tiger Woods and want him to die is about as immature and bone-headed a comment I've read on here in 4 years. If you want to make posts that have some merit and substance, if you want to disagree with something he has done on the golf course that you took exception to (apart from kicking everyone else's a$$ at golf), then by all means, do so in as an inteligently a manner as you are capable of. If you are going to spout idiocy such as this, please post elsewhere.

Take the value of your home, say 250,000, and you donate 6% of that to charity. That would be $15,000. Did you donate 6% of your homes value to charity last year? Didn't think so. Tiger is more charitable than most of us on a pure percentage basis, it's not even close. You cannot rag on him for buying that home. He bought it because he can, so would you.

If I had to give a good guess I would have to say he spends about 10 million on all of his free clinics, learning facilities, charities and programs. Thats is NOT 6% of his home. Haha, thats 20%!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Boomhauer

To come on here and say you hate Tiger Woods and want him to die is about as immature and bone-headed a comment I've read on here in 4 years.
    I take it your not familiar with Senior Piper?

I don't really have a problem with TW.

Now, Bruce Springsteen? That MF'er can suck an egg.

Tiger answerd my question in golf digest and therefore he is a proper awesome bloke like!!! And dont be jealous anybody. I will sign autographs!
    [SIZE=5][B]rydw i ond yn mynd ar fy wyliau i tanio fy pidyn.... [/B][/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by underaverage
    Tiger answerd my question in golf digest and therefore he is a proper awesome bloke like!!! And dont be jealous anybody. I will sign autographs!

What'd you ask?
    My Bag:

Lol, they changed my wording a bit so i sounded really stupid. It was to do with his obscene flexibility and how important it was to him when driving the ball. He said that when he was younger he was almost too flexible and has had to work with a trainer to combat this. Its in golf digest April 2003!

Also, he has his own video game!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Benguk
    Also, he has his own video game!

wow...that's sorta sad.
    My Bag:

u talkin aboot me?
    I feel sorry for Skeet boy's cat...

Let the flaming begin!

Usually when somebody goes to the extreme of hating another indivdual it's an indication there is also something about themselves they don't like.

Do you envy Tiger's success and adoration?

Does Tigers mastery of the game of golf make you feel insecure about your own golf game?

What has Tiger done personally to you for you habor such deep seated resentment?

Life is too short to waste in on hating people. By happy with your own life and your own sucesses instead of resenting other for theirs.

Quote Originally Posted by ce_me_golf
    Usually when somebody goes to the extreme of hating another indivdual it's an indication there is also something about themselves they don't like.

Do you envy Tiger's success and adoration?

Does Tigers mastery of the game of golf make you feel insecure about your own golf game?

What has Tiger done personally to you for you habor such deep seated resentment?

Life is too short to waste in on hating people. By happy with your own life and your own sucesses instead of resenting other for theirs.
    I hate you for being so logical........
    Seldom right, never in doubt......

Quote Originally Posted by dorkman53
    I hate you for being so logical........

*LoL*

Quote Originally Posted by Sandpiper6
    u talkin aboot me?

I referring to the video game cover.......aboot....(tom feels the need to say it)
    My Bag:

Most people respect a person with ability, even if they don't care for the person's non-sports-related behavior.

Since we're on the Tiger topic:

Reporter: "So did you hear Ames comments about your game?"
    Tiger: "Yes."
    Reporter: "Did that motivate you?"
    Tiger: "Yes."
    Reporter: "Would you like to elaborate?"
    Tiger: "No."

How classic is waxing your opponent who has just dissed your game 9 and 8?

to be fair, the game is CLASS

Thread Information