|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Thread: Golf Ball

Golf Ball

Okay ive got a question...or more like asking for an opinion.I am 15 have a hadicap of about a 13 or 14 and im looking for a new ball. Distance isnt a huge factor for me, I dont hit far no matter what the ball but a few extra yards can never hurt . Id say off the tee i hit it about 230 consistantly maybe a 250 here and there or 220.The main thing i want is for it to be soft I use 100 yards and in to do my scoring i want a ball thats going to check up really good on delicate chips and maybe even bring it back on full wedge shots, also I am a low ball hitter and a higher trajectory wouldnt be bad.No im not asking for a majic ball but i would like some replies on what you guys think i should use

If you have the cash, you can do no better than the Pro V1.

If you want something cheaper, the NXT would be a good option as well.

I buy good condition used balls in bulk. I picked up 9 dozen Prov1's and 1x's for $60 a few months ago with only logos and player markings. Prov's are long, spin well and are extremely durable. I've used the same ball 3 different rounds before. I like Titleist balls but have no valid reason other than I've just hit my longest drives and best shots using one. I like the NXT tours and the professional 90's and 100's are balls I've used in the past also.

If you can find the Precept U-Tri Tours (they aren't made anymore, but you can still find them in stores), give them a try. They are decently long, and spin like crazy. More spin than the regular ProV in my opinion. You can usually find them pretty cheap, now, too.

The U-Tri is a great ball. The Nike One Platinum is also very nice. I liked the feel of the Platinum off the driver but the U-Tri around the green. Those are the two I primarily used last year. Going to try some Bridgestones sometime this year.

Thread Information