|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

In The "Who Cares?" Dept. We Have ...

Not I.........................
    Bridgestone J38 10.5, Srixon 2,3,4 hybrids. Snake Eyes Viper Tour
    Eidolon 52,56 and 60 wedges.
    Bettinardi sb-5+ putter.

Y'know, I see stuff like that and it makes me wonder....I have a left handed wood/hickory shaft 4 wood that has a 1914 patent on it-where do you find out how much its worth, if anything? Does anybody know anything about this?

Quote Originally Posted by huskyhater View Post
    Y'know, I see stuff like that and it makes me wonder....I have a left handed wood/hickory shaft 4 wood that has a 1914 patent on it-where do you find out how much its worth, if anything? Does anybody know anything about this?
    It depends on how good the hickory shaft is. Most of them were crap but every once in awhile one would be as good or better than anything made today. I guess it depended on how much care the maker took shaving the stick down and taking a little off here and leaving a little on there for maximum kick. You should find a lefty to try it out.

Quote Originally Posted by huskyhater View Post
    I would take a look at the Hickory Shafted 4 Wood price guide. I believe it's on page 12, bottom section.

Thread Information