|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Camillo Villegas - WOW

I'm really impressed by this guy for a number of reasons. He's a rookie on the PGA tour, and already he's playing very well.

I really love his athleticism too. In my oppinion, he has a better physique than Tiger. Just the veins that pop out of his arms are amazing. His swing is great, very athletic as well. I also LOVE the way he dresses; vibrant colors, looks like he really enjoys being young. He also looks like he has a decent head on his shoulders.

GO CAMILO!
    "You got a choice. You can stop, or you can start."
    "Start?
    "Walkin"
    "Where?"
    "Right back to where you always been... and then stand there... Still... real still... And remember... "

Quote Originally Posted by bethpage caddy
    I'm really impressed by this guy for a number of reasons. He's a rookie on the PGA tour, and already he's playing very well.

I really love his athleticism too. In my oppinion, he has a better physique than Tiger. Just the veins that pop out of his arms are amazing. His swing is great, very athletic as well. I also LOVE the way he dresses; vibrant colors, looks like he really enjoys being young. He also looks like he has a decent head on his shoulders.

I also just love how his buttocks get all tensed up when he swings really hard. MMMM.....

GO CAMILO!

This sounds a little H0M0-Erotic there buddy.
    Last edited by ezra76; 05-27-2006 at 02:15 PM.

Hahaha, I was going to tell him to marry the guy.
    2007-2017 Moderator of the Year.

Quote Originally Posted by ezra76

This sounds a little H0M0-Erotic there buddy.
    Well of course you wouldn't be impressed by his 308 yard average off the tee, you are longer than him.
    "Start?
    "Walkin"
    "Where?"
    "Right back to where you always been... and then stand there... Still... real still... And remember... "

Well of course you wouldn't be impressed by his 308 yard average off the tee, you are longer than him.
    Wouldn't you like to know.....

BPC you really should consider deleting this thread due to it's high "gayness factor" (not that there's anything wrong with that). Call me old school, but I don't like the way he and a lot of the young European guys dress with the tight fitting pants and shirts look. I must admit though I was LMAO when I saw that belt. Was it me or did his belt buckle really have a $ sign on it?

I wish I was thin enough to dress like that, I'm more of a Lumpy kind of guy. I'd have to go on a 6 month crack binge to get that thin again.
    Taylor Made R540XD 10.5*
    Sonartec NP-99 15* & 21*
    Mizuno MX-23 4-PW
    Mizuno MP T Black Ni 51-06, 56-13, 60-08
    Scotty Cameron Studio Stainless Newport

Cam is like, soooooooo handsome.

Quote Originally Posted by QueenCityGolfer
    Cam is like, soooooooo handsome. Not to mention he could pick up a ProV1 with his butt cheeks.
    OK this is getting waaaay to gay for me.

The guy is a shrimp, he is 5 ft 7 in. and 150lbs. if you saw him in person you would laugh, he is like Tom Cruise size, Tiger is at least hovering around 6 ft. and has a little bit of meat on his bones. I am not a Tiger fan, but I believe he at least looks like he hits a gym every now and then.

Villegas is a really good player, physique aside,

dude, camilo is ripped! the guy might be small in stature, but he is shredded.
    What's in my bag..

Nike SasQuatch SuMo 9.5* Diamana Stiff
    Titleist 904F 15*
    Sonartec MD Hybrid 19*
    Mizuno MP-30 3-6i
    Mizuno MP-37 7-PW
    Cleveland 588 56*
    Cleveland CG11 60*
    Ping Anser 4

GO CAMILO!
    Ok, I have a little beef with this thread.

1) First, Camillio is a phenominal player, there is no taking away from that, beautiful compact swing, extremely athletic, the whole nine. He'll be on the tour for a while.

2) As for the the veins that pop out of his arm... most often vascularity in humans is determined by body fat levels, not neccessarily increased musculature. Hence the veins are a result of him having low body fat and (in my opinion) being too skinny. Camillo would do well to put on another 15 pounds of muscle.

3) Comparing his physique to Tiger's is like... well I can't think of an analogy as most any trainer (including myself) would scuff at that comment. It's well known Tiger is very strong, incredibley strong for a golfer. His bench is reported at over 300 pounds and after seeing him wear his new nike dri fit shirts I completely agree. My friend who will be working for Hank Haney this summer had a conversation with him (Hank) and hank said he was easily one of the strongest people, let alone golfers, he'd ever seen. Period.

4) Furthermore, Camillio hasn't developed his back or his legs nearly enough. Too often people will look at a forearm and think, man! this guy is strong! If you were to look at both Tiger and Camillio from behind you'd see that Tiger has the classic V shape. Broad shoulders, devloped lats and rhomboids. Camillo is no where near that. His power most likely comes from his flexibily, great mechanics, and most importantly the speed he can generate as a result of higher % of Type I muscle fibers (fast twitch) camillo is not strong, he's powerful, and alot of that power is made up by his speed.

5) Yeah he dresses cool, and being from a prep school I've worn some pastal pants before, but everything is a little too tight in my honest opinion.
    Driver - Callaway FT-5 9.5 Stiff Fuji360
    3 Wood - Nike Ignite T-60 (Fuji)
    4H - Nickent 3DX 4H
    4-PW - TM Rac OS 2
    GW- Titleist Spin Milled 52/8
    SW - TM Rac Black 54/10
    AP - Titleist Spin Milled 60/12
    Putter - Scotty Cameron Detour 2.0

Handicap - 16 (index)

Quote Originally Posted by golfnut86

1) First, Camillio is a phenominal player, there is no taking away from that, beautiful compact swing, extremely athletic, the whole nine. He'll be on the tour for a while.

2) As for the the veins that pop out of his arm... most often vascularity in humans is determined by body fat levels, not neccessarily increased musculature. Hence the veins are a result of him having low body fat and (in my opinion) being too skinny. Camillo would do well to put on another 15 pounds of muscle.

3) Comparing his physique to Tiger's is like... well I can't think of an analogy as most any trainer (including myself) would scuff at that comment. It's well known Tiger is very strong, incredibley strong for a golfer. His bench is reported at over 300 pounds and after seeing him wear his new nike dri fit shirts I completely agree. My friend who will be working for Hank Haney this summer had a conversation with him (Hank) and hank said he was easily one of the strongest people, let alone golfers, he'd ever seen. Period.

4) Furthermore, Camillio hasn't developed his back or his legs nearly enough. Too often people will look at a forearm and think, man! this guy is strong! If you were to look at both Tiger and Camillio from behind you'd see that Tiger has the classic V shape. Broad shoulders, devloped lats and rhomboids. Camillo is no where near that. His power most likely comes from his flexibily, great mechanics, and most importantly the speed he can generate as a result of higher % of Type I muscle fibers (fast twitch) camillo is not strong, he's powerful, and alot of that power is made up by his speed.

5) Yeah he dresses cool, and being from a prep school I've worn some pastal pants before, but everything is a little too tight in my honest opinion.

I agree most here, but my point is that he has great potential to be in the top 10 in the future.

During the offseason I do my fair share of working out, which sometimes would even hover around "bodybuilding." I agree that Camilo needs to start doing deadlifts or something to build up that back. Other than that I'd guess his bodyfat percentage is somewhere around 7-8%. We're always a little more vascular when we play golf as well. After all, it is a mini workout.
    "Start?
    "Walkin"
    "Where?"

Quote Originally Posted by Bomber
    The guy is a shrimp, he is 5 ft 7 in. and 150lbs. if you saw him in person you would laugh, he is like Tom Cruise size, Tiger is at least hovering around 6 ft. and has a little bit of meat on his bones. I am not a Tiger fan, but I believe he at least looks like he hits a gym every now and then.

Villegas is a really good player, physique aside,
    Physique aside? Maybe he isn't the biggest meathead around, but he does have his fair share of muscle. He's very athletic and flexible, so how can you say he doesn't have a good physique?

Also, Tiger is 6'2"
    "Start?
    "Walkin"
    "Where?"

Camillio is more ripped than Tiger thats for sure.

But its not even fair to even compare Camillio to Tiger. Because Tiger is taller and weighs more so right there Tiger should be stronger (which he probably is), however, Camillio is # 3 in driving. That is amazing because Camillio Stands 5'7" where Tiger is 6' 2". Height plays such an important role in golf as it gives you that extra distance and wider arch to develop club head speed.

Just to clarify for everyone:

Camilo Villegas- 5'9"

Tiger Woods - 6'2"
    "Start?
    "Walkin"
    "Where?"

Quote Originally Posted by Ltildragon
    Camillio is more ripped than Tiger thats for sure.

But its not even fair to even compare Camillio to Tiger. Because Tiger is taller and weighs more so right there Tiger should be stronger (which he probably is), however, Camillio is # 3 in driving. That is amazing because Camillio Stands 5'7" where Tiger is 6' 2". Height plays such an important role in golf as it gives you that extra distance and wider arch to develop club head speed.

You also must remember that Camilo is 24 and Tiger is 30. Tiger isn't THAT young anymore, don't get me wrong, he is still young, but not THAT young. Also, Tiger has come under a lot of attack over not hitting fairways, so I think he's starting to put more of a premium on finding the fairway.

If Tiger let loose on his drives like Camilo does, Tiger would hit the ball farther, no questions asked.
    "Start?
    "Walkin"
    "Where?"

If Tiger let loose on his drives like Camilo does, Tiger would hit the ball farther, no questions asked.
    Thats what amazes me about the guy. How does he swing that hard all the time and still play so consistently? He's toned but not that impressive buildwise. I've seen guys that have had 15-20yrs. of nothing to do but work out. After seeing a guy bench 505 for 5 and another guy squat over 700lbs.(I thought the bar was going to break it bent so much) it takes a lot to impress me, his golf game does though.

You also must remember that Camilo is 24 and Tiger is 30. Tiger isn't THAT young anymore, don't get me wrong, he is still young, but not THAT young. Also, Tiger has come under a lot of attack over not hitting fairways, so I think he's starting to put more of a premium on finding the fairway.

I agree and disagree.

As for age, strength wise the 30 year old (who trains) will almost always be stronger then the 20 year old (who trains). A great deal of this is muscular maturity. The top bodybuilders, powerlifters, olympic lifters, and strongman of the world are almost all over 30. If they had done a measure of strength back when Tiger was a young ripper and now, I'd be willing to bet my car he's alot stronger now. This is where I disagree.

Back when Tiger won the masters at 18 under, his average driving distance at that Masters was 323.1 yards (Golf Magazine, April 2006) which would place him higher than Bubba Watson today. He uses less driver now (more 2 iron and 3 wood) and still averages right around 300. If tiger were to let loose and not worry about fairways, there is absolutely no doubt in my mind he'd be averaging in the 330 range at the minimum conservative end. This I agree with you on.
    4H - Nickent 3DX 4H
    4-PW - TM Rac OS 2
    SW - TM Rac Black 54/10

Handicap - 16 (index)

GO CAMILO!
    Hey man..? You are scaring me here....why not go to the next tournament and kiss the guy..?....maybe you could offer to clean his balls for him....oops, can't say that can I.....oh well......

Quote Originally Posted by pmoper
    Hey man..? You are scaring me here....why not go to the next tournament and kiss the guy..?....maybe you could offer to clean his balls for him....oops, can't say that can I.....oh well......
    That's what caddies are for, stupid
    My set:
    Titleist 905T w/ Grafalloy Blue S
    TaylorMade R7 Steel 15*
    Skymax Ice Resolve hybrid 19*
    Mizuno MP-32 4-PW
    Titleist Vokey Raw 50* & 60*
    TaylorMade RAC TP 56*
    Bettinardi BHB1.C
    TaylorMade TP Red
    GUI Handicap: [B]6.0[/B]
    USGA Handicap: [B]1.9[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by i420krypt
    dude, camilo is ripped! the guy might be small in stature, but he is shredded.
    There is a difference between shredded and skinny, he is skinny, and packs hardly any muscle, if he is 5' 9" that makes him even skinnier at 150lbs. it would have helped him if he was shorter, he would look bone rail thin in person,

gaydar

thats about an 11 on the gaydar maybe pushing 12

And the gaydar only goes up to 5........
    My set:
    TaylorMade R7 Steel 15*
    Mizuno MP-32 4-PW
    TaylorMade RAC TP 56*
    Bettinardi BHB1.C
    TaylorMade TP Red

" He uses less driver now (more 2 iron and 3 wood) and still averages right around 300."

you need to read up a little on how the tour gets its driving average numbers.

"There is a difference between shredded and skinny, he is skinny, and packs hardly any muscle, if he is 5' 9" that makes him even skinnier at 150lbs. it would have helped him if he was shorter, he would look bone rail thin in person"

Vilegas is far from bone thin. See last month golf magazine.

Quote Originally Posted by Bomber
    There is a difference between shredded and skinny, he is skinny, and packs hardly any muscle, if he is 5' 9" that makes him even skinnier at 150lbs. it would have helped him if he was shorter, he would look bone rail thin in person,
    Really, think about what you're saying. Bone rail thin? If you figure that one inch in height equates to 10lbs, and Camilo is 5-9 and Tiger is 6-2, that means Tiger would have to weigh 200lbs to look like Camilo. Realistically, I think Tiger is pushing 190lbs at the moment. Is Tiger "bone rail thin?" Absoluetly not.

I'm 6-2 and 185lbs, and I am in no way bone rail thin... Just because these guys are slim, doesn't mean they are anorexically bone rail thin.
    "Start?
    "Walkin"
    "Where?"

Really, think about what you're saying. Bone rail thin? If you figure that one inch in height equates to 10lbs, and Camilo is 5-9 and Tiger is 6-2, that means Tiger would have to weigh 200lbs to look like Camilo. Realistically, I think Tiger is pushing 190lbs at the moment. Is Tiger "bone rail thin?" Absoluetly not.

I'm 6-2 and 185lbs, and I am in no way bone rail thin... Just because these guys are slim, doesn't mean they are anorexically bone rail thin.
    That is the result of the "American Lardass" syndrome. I am 6'1" and about 158lbs. now, weighed myself yesterday. I am a bit on the thin side but still muscular. I prefer to stay around 160-165. A lot depends on the skeletal structure of a person too. My freind has bigger feet,hands, bone structure in general. He got down to as cut as me for a while but he was at 185. My metabolism is too damn fast. I ate corn yesterday at 3:30pm and crapped it out when I got home around midnight.

Whatever BPC, you're still showing about a 12 on the gaydar, pushing 13 now
    My set:
    TaylorMade R7 Steel 15*
    Mizuno MP-32 4-PW
    TaylorMade RAC TP 56*
    Bettinardi BHB1.C
    TaylorMade TP Red

He looks pretty ripped to me.

But who cares if he's too skinny or too musclular. He's only a young guy and will fill out over time. It is great just to see fit, athletic guys rather than all the overweight/obese lard asses on the tour.

They might call themselves professional sportsmen but you wouldn't call them athletes.

I'd prefer to see Villegas playing golf than Lumpy. No slight on Herron nut it makes me gag when some of the guys' shirts are completely soaked from sweat
    My set:
    TaylorMade R7 Steel 15*
    Mizuno MP-32 4-PW
    TaylorMade RAC TP 56*
    Bettinardi BHB1.C
    TaylorMade TP Red

didn't Besson always say that BPC was a girl??? ;)

to bad he cant play like tiger

Quote Originally Posted by emc
    I'd prefer to see Villegas playing golf than Lumpy. No slight on Herron nut it makes me gag when some of the guys' shirts are completely soaked from sweat
    Froidian slip?

you are so gay...you sound like johnny miller talking about him too

"Oooooh hsi arms are so muscular!!!"

I was like what? his arms look like kid's arms with the one vein in the elbow cavity.

GO CAMILO!

I would like to go on record as saying I plan on making love to Camillo before Beth The Caddy has an opportunity to.

Never been into men, but Beth has me sold on this one. Makes him sound so sexy that Beth the Caddy does.

Quote Originally Posted by Besson
    I would like to go on record as saying I plan on making love to Camillo before Beth The Caddy has an opportunity to.

Never been into men, but Beth has me sold on this one. Makes him sound so sexy that Beth the Caddy does.
    It's not beth the caddy, its bethpage caddy, as in a caddy for bethpage black, home of the 2009 (?) US open
    4H - Nickent 3DX 4H
    4-PW - TM Rac OS 2
    SW - TM Rac Black 54/10

Handicap - 16 (index)

You can call Beth whatever you want, but I am landing her man crush first.

Quote Originally Posted by Duds
    you are so gay...you sound like johnny miller talking about him too

"Oooooh hsi arms are so muscular!!!"

I was like what? his arms look like kid's arms with the one vein in the elbow cavity.
    Thank you, camilo would look muscular next to a Gucci model, and maybe a sapling. I wasn't arguing whether or not he was in shape or a good golfer, I'm debating the original statement of him having a better physique than Tiger. Not a chance in hell. He has twigs for legs, no development of the back and a lump in the back of his arm that looks more like a tumor than a tricep. Is he in better shape then 90% of the guys on tour. Yeah. But that doesn't say alot about him, just says so little of the tour.
    4H - Nickent 3DX 4H
    4-PW - TM Rac OS 2
    SW - TM Rac Black 54/10

Handicap - 16 (index)

Thank you, camilo would look muscular next to a Gucci model, and maybe a sapling. I wasn't arguing whether or not he was in shape or a good golfer, I'm debating the original statement of him having a better physique than Tiger. Not a chance in hell. He has twigs for legs, no development of the back and a lump in the back of his arm that looks more like a tumor than a tricep. Is he in better shape then 90% of the guys on tour. Yeah. But that doesn't say alot about him, just says so little of the tour.
    Well Golfnut, not all of us subscribe to playgirl, so we may be a little unfamiliar with the perfect man looks like. But, since you seem like such an expert on male anatomy, I will take your word for it bigboy.

In my oppinion, he has a better physique than Tiger. Just the veins that pop out of his arms are amazing. His swing is great, very athletic as well. I also LOVE the way he dresses; vibrant colors, looks like he really enjoys being young.
    errrr. THis was painful to read. BPC, I am embarrassed on your behalf, even if you are not.

Yikes.

THis whole thread seems like a sausage fest with man-gravy on the side.
    ish...
    Let's stop now before anyone gets it in their hair.
    Callaway X460 tour 9.5 Fuji T.P. 26.3
    Callaway GBBII 3 wood
    Callaway BB2005 7 wood
    Cally Hybrid
    Ping G2 Irons 4-p
    Cleveland CG10 52
    Ping Tour 56
    TM Rossa putter
    Pretty forgiving stuff.

haha ok ok, I did come off sounding a little homosexual there. I admit it.

What I meant to say in (in a more heterosexual way), is that he is a great talent that is fun to watch, and I think he'll be in contention for the top 10 in the world before you know it.
    "Start?
    "Walkin"
    "Where?"

Quote Originally Posted by LyleG
    Well Golfnut, not all of us subscribe to playgirl, so we may be a little unfamiliar with the perfect man looks like. But, since you seem like such an expert on male anatomy, I will take your word for it bigboy.
    Nice, since you can't muster a valid point you resort to falling back on comments questioning my sexuality. I guess if I was really gay I should take offense right? I don't understand why talking about male anatomy/musculature/physique makes you uncomfortable. Hmmm...

And thank you, I am an expert on anatomy... and kinesiology. I'm a certified conditioning specialist with my own sports performance program. Since I've trained Division one athlete's before and continue to do so, I'll consider my point to be vaild. I'd be the first to tell Camilo that he had alot of work to do, that he would do well for himself to put on about 15 pounds of muscle including bringing along the development of his back and legs. Since Tiger has started golfing on the tour he's put on 30 pounds, and his waist size has only gotten 2 inches bigger. But don't take my word for it, wait till Camilo puts on about 15 lbs in the next couple of years. When his physique and musculature catches up with his game, he'll start winning majors.

This is the last i'm posting on this unless someone has a legitimate question for me.
    Camilo is a great golfer. He is athletic. He needs to gain some weight. End of discussion.
    4H - Nickent 3DX 4H
    4-PW - TM Rac OS 2
    SW - TM Rac Black 54/10

Handicap - 16 (index)

What I meant to say in (in a more heterosexual way), is that he is a great talent that is fun to watch, and I think he'll be in contention for the top 10 in the world before you know it.
    I couldn't agree with you more!
    4H - Nickent 3DX 4H
    4-PW - TM Rac OS 2
    SW - TM Rac Black 54/10

Handicap - 16 (index)

More than a little. More like you and Camillo swimming around together on a flaxseed oil covered sheet of plastic.

More than a little. More like you and Camillo swimming around together on a flaxseed oil covered sheet of plastic.
    Ok, I must be an idiot, but why specifically flaxseed oil and not another kind? I apologize if the joke is over my head.
    4H - Nickent 3DX 4H
    4-PW - TM Rac OS 2
    SW - TM Rac Black 54/10

Handicap - 16 (index)

Ok, I must be an idiot, but why specifically flaxseed oil and not another kind? I apologize if the joke is over my head.
    Because flaxseed oil is tha bomb, particularly when used in combination with a HiBore. And it is BPC's lube of choice in all of his endeavors. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

You're not an idiot. Flaxseed oil was intoduced to the forum a few weeks ago by Lloyd Xmas3 as a supposed method to remove scratches from Drivers and or clean the grooves on your Wedges. Just a bit of playful BS by LX3.

At the time Tucan was in full swing posting numerous posts about the Hi-Bore and before you knew it suddenly the greatest thing in golf was the Hi-Bore with flaxseed oil?

Now the Hi-Bore and or flaxseed oil are referred to whenever someone wants to take the piss - go figure?

So there you go - the joke is no longer over your head.

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd_Christmas3
    Because flaxseed oil is tha bomb, particularly when used in combination with a HiBore. And it is BPC's lube of choice in all of his endeavors. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
    Ooops!

LC3 beat me to it!

will this forum ever approach the quality level achieved in this brilliant post again?
    Taylor Made Tour Burner
    Taylor Made Supersteel 5 Wood
    Taylor Made Rescue Mid 22 degree hybrid
    Taylor Made Rac OS2 4-PW irons
    Callaway Big Bertha 48 degree
    Nike SV Wedges 56 degree
    Ping Doc 17 putter

Those were the days no doubt about it!

Thanks for the trip down memory lane. Some truly classic posters on that thread. I miss the days when Besson would antagonize BPC...
    fred3 antagonizer
    2010 recipiant of TRG Commendation of Excellence
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

*Plus many more accolades that are the cause of jealousy

https://bigcedar.com/golf/buffalo-ridge-springs-course/
    Wow I never knew BPC had a thing for dudes. I must confess I really like John Daly. His ripped abs mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Be glad we aren't getting all of the government we're paying for.

man we need this kind of man on man action in here again.....(..sigh....)
    Omen, the GR standard by which all GOLFERS will be measured.

the point of the stroll down memory lane was that the forum was great when we had a first-class whipping boy to beat up on. actually we had two with Tucan. you don't see that kind of abuse handed down on the other golf forums. all you get is f**s flaming each other about what kind of xxxxxx stiff shaft will produce the right ball flight in their r7's. zzzzzzzzzzz
    Taylor Made Tour Burner
    Nike SV Wedges 56 degree
    Ping Doc 17 putter

**** I miss those guys.

Quote Originally Posted by golfaholic
    **** I miss those guys.

yea thats when more than 5 people posted... it was actually a forum then...

Yeah, Camillo is nothing. This was me before I got serious into golf and had to quit working out so much.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

hey bj is that all natural or did you nee the juice?

you look a little hairles.. howd you do that nair???

pic dosent work for me.

Link.

JS

pic dosent work for me.

Link.

JS
    I checked the box that said "Do not allow link to be shown to pale Canadians"

Duh.

Oh my lord..

i apologize for contributing to decay of this post. where it was previously funny and absurd, it's now just dumb. HIBORE RULES
    Taylor Made Tour Burner
    Nike SV Wedges 56 degree
    Ping Doc 17 putter

Quote Originally Posted by cbadics
    i apologize for contributing to decay of this post. where it was previously funny and absurd, it's now just dumb. HIBORE RULES
    it's about time you spoke the truth, and the truth shall set you free!

I'm not one to get involved in these types of thrust and cut discussions, but I must say this has been very entertaining reading. I just wish that I was on the forum a year ago when this all started, and read it as it unfolded.

P.S. Don't know the rules in America but here in Australia BPC's comments would definitely register very highly on the gaydar. I think his playing partners would definitely bend at the knees when getting their balls out of the whole if he was behind them haha.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

with the gay scale going up to 5, you guys are pushing 2000.
    oh my god.
    Cobra 400 SZ
    Orlimar Trimetal 3 Wood
    Nicklaus Dual Point 3 Hybrid
    Ping Eye 2 irons 4-9
    Tom Watson 07 G,S,L wedges
    Golden Bear BL-3 Putter

I have a tip that can take five strokes off anyone's golf game: it's called an eraser. ~Arnold Palmer

I just want take a moment and recognize BPC's contributions towards promoting spirited discussion on this forum. It takes a lot to put aside your pride and post threads like this just to get a conversation going, I applaud you for your efforts. This is one of the most entertaining and somewhat disturbing threads I've read. Almost as good of a discussion as your match play strategies, which notches this one due to the creativity of the responses. Salute!

MGS
    "Golf is a game whose aim is to hit a very small ball into a even smaller hole, with weapons singularly ill-designed for the purpose." -Winston Churchill

Don't really have anythng to say. Just couldn't resist resurrecting this old chestnut and getting it back on the first page again. Definitely one of the more bizarre topics, but was very entertaining. Still think BPC should have posted it under non golf discussion. My favourite reply was BJ's picture of Vijay & Camilo. He showed there's always value in a sight gag.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

notahacker...i don't want to bust your b***s but were you around when i resurrected this post just a few short weeks ago?
    Taylor Made Tour Burner
    Nike SV Wedges 56 degree
    Ping Doc 17 putter

camillo looks just like me only he's slightly less sexy....

Quote Originally Posted by cbadics
    notahacker...i don't want to bust your b***s but were you around when i resurrected this post just a few short weeks ago?
    I should have said resurrect for a second time. I've only been here for a while and when I started must have been in the middle of the original resurrection. I thought this was the funniest thread I've read and wanted to bring it back as it had been on the backburner for a few weeks, so I used 'resurrection' as an excuse to bring it back.

All credit to you cbadics for your insightful decision to originally bring it back for the enjoyment of myself and everyone else (except maybe BPC).

I hope this thread never goes away.

i look just like omen, just omens less sexy
    Cobra 400 SZ
    Orlimar Trimetal 3 Wood
    Nicklaus Dual Point 3 Hybrid
    Ping Eye 2 irons 4-9
    Tom Watson 07 G,S,L wedges
    Golden Bear BL-3 Putter

I have a tip that can take five strokes off anyone's golf game: it's called an eraser. ~Arnold Palmer

Quote Originally Posted by Not a hacker
    I've only been here for a while and when I started must have been in the middle of the original resurrection. .
    Didn't you join in March 2004?

the best thing about camilo is the spiderman crouch he uses to read the greens but seriously where i play over here in london, alot of players wear colorful and tight clothes, i have a pair of pink trousers and some other pretty colorful ones too.

damn..that's sexy... i'd hit it

Omen

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Player
    Didn't you join in March 2004?
    I only got into the forum this year.

Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather
    the best thing about camilo is the spiderman crouch he uses to read the greens but seriously where i play over here in london, alot of players wear colorful and tight clothes, i have a pair of pink trousers and some other pretty colorful ones too.
    Yeah we heard -- pink trousers. I'm really starting to wonder if you're looking for some "playing partners". This post screams for a recall of 2 instant classics:

http://forums.golfreview.com/showthr...ighlight=Euros

God Bless America,

Seldom

Quote Originally Posted by Not a hacker
    I only got into the forum this year.
    The join date is shown in the top right hand corner of your posts (just above the number of posts) and yours says March 2004???

The join date is shown in the top right hand corner of your posts (just above the number of posts) and yours says March 2004???
    That's the date that he created an account on golfreview.com Has nothing to do with the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by SeldomInTheSlot
    Yeah we heard -- pink trousers. I'm really starting to wonder if you're looking for some "playing partners". This post screams for a recall of 2 instant classics:

God Bless America,

Seldom

well i wouldnt normally ask for "playing partners" here, but for you, i'll make an exception

GO CAMILO!
    I truly apologize, but I just had to raise the gayness factor back up in the forum, it was appearing to wear down a little.

BPC you rock.

Quote Originally Posted by bjdrivers
    I truly apologize, but I just had to raise the gayness factor back up in the forum, it was appearing to wear down a little.

BPC you rock.
    Speaking of gayness is that a 19* TM hybrid in your signature?

And what about the Ping Driver and Cleveland 3 wood?

What happened to the Titleist gear?

(I'd assume this was a pl$$ take if it wasn't for the Titleist irons and Vokey wedges retaining their place in the line up).

Speaking of gayness is that a 19* TM hybrid in your signature?

And what about the Ping Driver and Cleveland 3 wood?

What happened to the Titleist gear?

(I'd assume this was a pl$$ take if it wasn't for the Titleist irons and Vokey wedges retaining their place in the line up).
    This was my first attempt at GR male bonding, looks like you were the first to bite. Kiwi just can't hide that gay pride!

daveperk Guest
    Also, Tiger is 6'2"
    Nope, he's six feet even.

Stewart Cink is my height, 6'4", and he TOWERED over Woods when they were walking together.

Els is 6'3", and he towers over Woods as well, as you'll see in Dubai.

Tiger is six feet and under 200 pounds, in spite of the muscle mass. He's just not that big a guy.

And his waist is about the size of my left thigh... and the right one, just in case that sounded wierd.

ummm... bj i just saw your new bag....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Vomit.jpg 
Views:	2409 
Size:	99.6 KB 
ID:	2018

Quote Originally Posted by Omen2

What is that french fries?

What on earth would compel you to take that pic?

Anyway, back on topic...I'd do Camillo

Quote Originally Posted by Omen2

"Uhhh... his name is Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalph."

FON
    "The less effort, the faster and more powerful you will be." - Bruce Lee

Taylormade R580XD 9.5
    Taylormade Rescue Dual 19
    Taylormade rac MB TP (3-PW)
    Taylormade rac Satin TP (52,56,60)
    Taylormade Rossa Monza Corza center shaft

That's the actual pic HB took at the SPCC parking lot after he informed Omen of his score.

Hopefully he'll be wearing hot pink this week at the FBR.

What does BPC call himself these days? Or is he really gone form thi forum? I would find it hard to believe he could resist posting here.

daveperk Guest
    Nice, since you can't muster a valid point you resort to falling back on comments questioning my sexuality. I guess if I was really gay I should take offense right? I don't understand why talking about male anatomy/musculature/physique makes you uncomfortable. Hmmm...

And thank you, I am an expert on anatomy... and kinesiology. I'm a certified conditioning specialist with my own sports performance program. Since I've trained Division one athlete's before and continue to do so, I'll consider my point to be vaild. I'd be the first to tell Camilo that he had alot of work to do, that he would do well for himself to put on about 15 pounds of muscle including bringing along the development of his back and legs. Since Tiger has started golfing on the tour he's put on 30 pounds, and his waist size has only gotten 2 inches bigger. But don't take my word for it, wait till Camilo puts on about 15 lbs in the next couple of years. When his physique and musculature catches up with his game, he'll start winning majors.

This is the last i'm posting on this unless someone has a legitimate question for me.
    Camilo is a great golfer. He is athletic. He needs to gain some weight. End of discussion.
    Heh.. if these people here were normal human beings, it would be the end of the 'discussion'. :-)

No such luck, I'm afraid.

daveperk Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Besson

Gawd, this forum is dripping with estrogen.

Even me. I'm starting to feel a sort of stir...

wait... it's in the stomach. I'm nauseous.

Yay!

I was worried there for a second.

daveperk Guest
    I ate corn yesterday at 3:30pm and crapped it out when I got home around midnight.
    First, that's a serious case of TMI, Too Much Information. I'll wake up in the middle of the night tonight with nightmares with little yellow dots on them...

Second, as a 6'4", 290 lb American Lardass, allow me to jump onto your bandwagon.

Sorry about the axle. ;-)

I was a hundred pounds lighter and a half inch taller 25 years ago, and the two are related.

I think I've found BPC. At least a video of him grocery shopping.

daveperk Guest
    Just to clarify for everyone:

Camilo Villegas- 5'9"

Tiger Woods - 6'2"
    And just to RE clarify--

Tiger Woods 6'0", around 190 lbs.

Man, don't **** with that guys marsh mellows.

I played this morning and wore my pretty little fusion pink trousers. Got a few wolf whistles too ;-) White shirt, pink trousers, white shoes with pink laces and a yellow sweater. Damn I'm good hehe

daveperk Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bjdrivers
    Now look at this pic. Vijay, as we know, is 6'2". Unless this cameraman is standing on a phone book, which I doubt because his angle is UP, then our Columbian friend is far from the 5'9" everyone ascribes to him. There would be only 5 inches differnence between them, and it looks like substantially more than that much difference in their height.

He looks more like 5'7" to me.

Hard to believe this started so long ago..

Hmmm...the good ol' days.

Thread Information