|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    https://bigcedar.com/golf/buffalo-ridge-springs-course/
    " Just the veins that pop out of his arms are amazing."

we miss you BPC!
    Be glad we aren't getting all of the government we're paying for.

Reading this thread has made my dick its all time limpest.

This is still the funniest thread I've ever read on this site. BPC is a comic genius, but I get the impression he isn't trying to be one. Personally I think this thread is too bizarre to be made up and was a serious observation by BPC.

The ironic thing about this thread (BPC, if you're still lurking out there reading this), is that since this thread started Camillo has done absolutely squat. Maybe he's spending too much time enjoing being young.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

Quote Originally Posted by Not a hacker
    This is still the funniest thread I've ever read on this site. BPC is a comic genius, but I get the impression he isn't trying to be one. Personally I think this thread is too bizarre to be made up and was a serious observation by BPC.

The ironic thing about this thread (BPC, if you're still lurking out there reading this), is that since this thread started Camillo has done absolutely squat. Maybe he's spending too much time enjoing being young.
    Either that or he read this thread, believed the hype and lost his focus.
    I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Since we are arguing about the pronunciation of his name on another thread I thought it would be appropriate to dredge up this classic which is of a similar vintage.

Now where the f#ck am I?

In a forum where the terms 'classic', 'legendary' and 'all time great' get thrown around far too loosely, this is one thread which lives up to all those terms. A definite podium finish for best thread ever on GR.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

Just for GA, I had to bump this thread.

For those unfamiliar with this thread and the author (A GR legend who is deadly serious and not taking the piss), I envy you for the opportunity to be reading this for the first time. A definite podium all time GR thread. Enjoy.

Oh, if only BPC would come back. Nobody in the history of internet golf forums is so missed.

Quote Originally Posted by Not a hacker
    In a forum where the terms 'classic', 'legendary' and 'all time great' get thrown around far too loosely, this is one thread which lives up to all those terms. A definite podium finish for best thread ever on GR.
    I always considered the paintball thread to be a classic discussion of a legendary sport, placing it among the all-time greats.
    GR lives...

Quote Originally Posted by lorenzoinoc
    I always considered the paintball thread to be a classic discussion of a legendary sport, placing it among the all-time greats.
    There are many threads which developed into greatness, but for opening posts, this is as good as any first post on any thead on any forum on any topic. The Camillo Wow thread title was the icing on the cake. If you didn't know better you'd swear BPC stepped away from his desk and a trolling genius jumped on and posted.

10. Quote Originally Posted by bethpage caddy View Post
    I'm really impressed by this guy for a number of reasons. He's a rookie on the PGA tour, and already he's playing very well.

I really love his athleticism too. In my oppinion, he has a better physique than Tiger. Just the veins that pop out of his arms are amazing. His swing is great, very athletic as well. I also LOVE the way he dresses; vibrant colors, looks like he really enjoys being young. He also looks like he has a decent head on his shoulders.

GO CAMILO!
    Bump.

Another long forgotten classic.

Ten years old this classic. Still feels like yesterday reading it for the first time.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Player View Post
    Ten years old this classic. Still feels like yesterday reading it for the first time.
    Maybe I was a bit overzealous with my initial assessment of Camilo, his career has admittedly been a little disappointing since we all spoke last. He still looks like he's taking care of his body, which is a good thing although his bodyfat appears to be in the 10-12% range these days. I tried to yell at him at an event I attended in 2013 but he acted like he didn't hear me (he probably actually didn't). How do you yell at someone during a golf event and get across that you have some match play tips he could benefit from. I mean that literally, what combination of words do you say? "CAMILO I KNOW YOU DON'T KNOW ME BUT I HAVE TIPS FOR YOU." The logistics have just been overwhelming. For a while I tried e-mailing him, as I think my voice sounds strange on the phone so that's always been a fear of mine.

As for me, I happen to have had this forum pop into my head this morning at work. Maybe it's because I played Bethpage yesterday. Can't quite remember what e-mail address I used to register my original account in 2003, but I found this one that I registered in 2008 presumably used when I was banned. I've graduated college, have a career, almost married, and life is good. Looks like the forum is all but dead but hopefully this reaches some.

EDIT: Nice to see LC3 isn't posting after me every 5 mins anymore. Prick probably died of old age by now.
    Last edited by bethpage caddy 2; 05-15-2017 at 02:15 PM.

Thread Information