|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Thread: tiger woods...

tiger woods...

as beth has closed my thread "why tiger woods is winning" (and i'm sure it would be beneficial to you all) i am going to have to make a new thread.

in my old thread beth cleary says "tiger isn't 6'2", he's slightly over 6'..."

because i was sure i was right and he is an idiot i decided to go to tigerwoods.com and i found out that tiger woods is infact 6'2". yes, tigerwoods.com his offical website, says he is 6'2".

so you can either believe me and tigerwoods.com or beth

the choice is yours....

p.s. closed on stupidity? are the method of winning explained ridiculous????
    [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]11[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]

Born: December 30, 1975
    Residence: Orlando, Fla.
    Wife: Elin (10/5/2004)
    Parents: Earl and Kultida
    High School: Western HS (Anaheim, Calif.)
    College: Stanford University (Palo Alto, Calif.)
    Height: 6'2"
    Weight: 185 pounds

I know this is off topic but hopw do you show what's in your bag at the end of each post? can you add it without retyping every time your post?

That's why Tiger works out so much, to intimidate his opponents with his abs.
    My set:
    Titleist 905T w/ Grafalloy Blue S
    TaylorMade R7 Steel 15*
    Skymax Ice Resolve hybrid 19*
    Mizuno MP-32 4-PW
    Titleist Vokey Raw 50* & 60*
    TaylorMade RAC TP 56*
    Bettinardi BHB1.C
    TaylorMade TP Red
    GUI Handicap: [B]6.0[/B]
    USGA Handicap: [B]1.9[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by theidioticbizarre
    as beth has closed my thread "why tiger woods is winning" (and i'm sure it would be beneficial to you all) i am going to have to make a new thread.

in my old thread beth cleary says "tiger isn't 6'2", he's slightly over 6'..."

because i was sure i was right and he is an idiot i decided to go to tigerwoods.com and i found out that tiger woods is infact 6'2". yes, tigerwoods.com his offical website, says he is 6'2".

so you can either believe me and tigerwoods.com or beth

the choice is yours....

p.s. closed on stupidity? are the method of winning explained ridiculous????
    Beth has been idiotPWNE3d.

It was kind of a strange thread to close given what's been allowed to stay open recently!

Thanks for rexplaining that about the signature
    Ping Rapture 9 degree Aldila VS Proto X-Stiff
    PING Tisi Tec 3 wood (14 degree) Blue Prolaunch stiff
    2-pw: PING S59 DG x100(also have PING Rapture 2 and 3 irons)
    PING iwedge 56 degrees TT DG s400
    PING i-series Craz-e 34"

Tiger is slightly over 6 feet tall.

In a 60 minutes interview, Tiger was talking about the new generation of golfers. He said, and I quote,

"If you look at the top 5 guys in the world... I'm the shortest one... about 6 foot. And that's kind of where the game is going.

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/news...4515&cl=334535

Here is the link. Look at it for yourself. In case you haven't realized, athletes and celebrities heights and weights are always exaggerated. I bet you believe Phil Mickelson still weighs 190lbs.

Tiger was also quoted as saying, ""The game has become bigger. I'm six foot - and if you look at the top five players in the world a bit short, although (Retief) Goosen and I are the same height. If you look at (Arnold) Palmer, (Gary) Player and (Jack) Nicklaus' generation, I'd be tall. The guys now are all 6ft 3in and above. Bubba is 6ft three-and-a-half - he's a big guy"

Heres some more proof. Vijay is 6'2", Tiger is 6", and Jack Nicklaus is 5'11".

So maybe you can go throw some paint on a couple greens, or fiddle with your camera phone, because I'm right.... 100%
    "You got a choice. You can stop, or you can start."
    "Start?
    "Walkin"
    "Where?"
    "Right back to where you always been... and then stand there... Still... real still... And remember... "

Quote Originally Posted by bethpage caddy

In a 60 minutes interview, Tiger was talking about the new generation of golfers. He said, and I quote,

"If you look at the top 5 guys in the world... I'm the shortest one... about 6 foot. And that's kind of where the game is going.

Here is the link. Look at it for yourself. In case you haven't realized, athletes and celebrities heights and weights are always exaggerated. I bet you believe Phil Mickelson still weighs 190lbs.

Tiger was also quoted as saying, ""The game has become bigger. I'm six foot - and if you look at the top five players in the world a bit short, although (Retief) Goosen and I are the same height. If you look at (Arnold) Palmer, (Gary) Player and (Jack) Nicklaus' generation, I'd be tall. The guys now are all 6ft 3in and above. Bubba is 6ft three-and-a-half - he's a big guy"

So maybe you can go throw some paint on a couple greens, or fiddle with your camera phone, because I'm right.... 100%
    On an off-topic note.. Wouldn't that be an awesome group to join for a round?

no, he is 6'2". you are wrong 100%.

he said he is taller than the others who are 6'3"+, i do not argue with this fact. 6'2" is shorter than 6'3".

anyone just type in "how tall is tiger woods?" and everything will say 6'2".

the picture is flawed, the angles are all wrong - give us a front on one. vijay could be at the large end of the 6'2" scale. how do you know he is 6'2" and nicklaus is 5'11"? according to you athletes heights and weights are always exaggerated, maybe you know them all as well as you know Camilo?

raging poof...

Not trying to fuel the fire, but it is not uncommon for athletes' dimensions to be exaggerated.
    When I played junior college basketball, I was listed in the program as 6'3". I am clearly a shade over 6'. For the record, 'a shade' = 1/2"
    Opponents were usually relieved to find out I was a short point guard. Then again I was relieved to find out their center was 6'5", and not 6'10".

NBA sizes are grossly exaggerated in many cases. Allen Iverson would need stripper heels to top the 6' mark, even though they used to say he was anywhere from 6'1" - 6'3".

Quote Originally Posted by chrisfx811
    Not trying to fuel the fire, but it is not uncommon for athletes' dimensions to be exaggerated.
    When I played junior college basketball, I was listed in the program as 6'3". I am clearly a shade over 6'. For the record, 'a shade' = 1/2"
    Opponents were usually relieved to find out I was a short point guard. Then again I was relieved to find out their center was 6'5", and not 6'10".

NBA sizes are grossly exaggerated in many cases. Allen Iverson would need stripper heels to top the 6' mark, even though they used to say he was anywhere from 6'1" - 6'3".
    maybe so - but if tiger woods height is exaggerated then so is vijays and nicklaus'...

beth is owned.

I'm not going to argue with a stupid brit. Only a brit could look at a video of Tiger Woods clearly saying he is 6 feet and then insist he is 6'2".

Here is some more proof:

http://www.geocities.com/gpcapt_lion...r_Gallery.html

Either way, you can't argue with the british. Even when they do have a rational thought it is marred by their horrific homosexual accents. Cheerio.
    "You got a choice. You can stop, or you can start."
    "Start?
    "Walkin"
    "Where?"
    "Right back to where you always been... and then stand there... Still... real still... And remember... "

What does all this have to do with wearing tight shirts and standing close to people on the tee? We all know that is the real reason TIger gets it done. Just like Beth.

I'm not going to argue with a stupid brit. Only a brit could look at a video of Tiger Woods clearly saying he is 6 feet and then insist he is 6'2".

Here is some more proof:

http://www.geocities.com/gpcapt_lion...r_Gallery.html

Either way, you can't argue with the british. Even when they do have a rational thought it is marred by their horrific homosexual accents. Cheerio.
    keep it up sonny jim.

ps tiger is furthest away on all of those photographs...

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd_Christmas3
    What does all this have to do with wearing tight shirts and standing close to people on the tee? We all know that is the real reason TIger gets it done. Just like Beth.
    Beth evidently gets it done yet he is still owned.

come along now Beth...

The next time we have Tiger and his wife over for dinner, I'll stand him up against the door frame, place a book on the top of his head, draw a line on the door, and measure him (without his shoes on, of course). This will settle this weighty controversy once and for all.....
    Seldom right, never in doubt......

Quote Originally Posted by dorkman53
    The next time we have Tiger and his wife over for dinner, I'll stand him up against the door frame, place a book on the top of his head, draw a line on the door, and measure him (without his shoes on, of course). This will settle this weighty controversy once and for all.....
    or we could just believe www.tigerwoods.com...

Quote Originally Posted by theidioticbizarre
    or we could just believe www.tigerwoods.com...
    I think Beth just got pwned.. unless he believes that Tiger has lied on his own site?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by garcia is god
    I think Beth just got pwned.. unless he believes that Tiger has lied on his own site?
    nice sig...

Either way, you can't argue with the british. Even when they do have a rational thought it is marred by their horrific homosexual accents. Cheerio.[/QUOTE]

ooh get you, sailor

Thread Information