|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Grafalloy ProLaunch Blue

Hit a G5 Ping 9dg Driver w/ this shaft, 65S. My swing spd is mid 90's. Hit it great, but a bit low. I expected to have better luck w/ a reg shaft, but this was as long and straighter. Is this shaft on the weak side? Thanks

Graffaloy Pro Launch Blue

I just started playing one and love it. These shafts mainly have a high kick point which causes lower ball flight. Go to the Grafalloy website and take the shaft questionaire. I think it's pretty accurate, if you are humble enough to answer truthfully

I've hit it in the S flex and think it is a tad on the weak side as far as flexes go. It is the total opposite of what is good for my swing though so tough to tell. It is a low kickpoint-high launch shaft so if you are hitting it low it may be the one for you. I hit a 10.5 driver about 220 far and 240 high with it.

Quote Originally Posted by csb52
    I just started playing one and love it. These shafts mainly have a high kick point which causes lower ball flight. Go to the Grafalloy website and take the shaft questionaire. I think it's pretty accurate, if you are humble enough to answer truthfully
    uhhh wtf are you talking about bud!? the prolaunch is a low kick point shaft....LOW kickpoint=HIGHER ball flight.

Quote Originally Posted by Queso
    uhhh wtf are you talking about bud!? the prolaunch is a low kick point shaft....LOW kickpoint=HIGHER ball flight.
    not exactly how I would have said it, but you're right - the prolaunch is low kick - high ball flight

Smile, if you're having trouble getting it up with the 9* G5 with ProLaunch shaft, try the 10.5* - and if that doesn't work, I think there's a 12* or something - I don't think you have too many shaft options for higher ball flight than the ProLaunch 65

Thread Information