|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Thread: Ogio bags

Ogio bags

I am from Melbourne, Australia and was wondering if i can buy Ogio bags anywhere around me. If anyone knows, please tell me because i need a new bag!!!

Three weeks ago I bought an OGIO vaporlite. When it first arrived I was thrilled at how good it looked and seemed to function.
    After three weeks I can honestly say I will not buy another OGIO bag.
    The legs are a POS, they refuse to stay snug to the bag when walking. I have adjusted the tesioner to the point that the legs are a ***** to stand upright, yet they still dangle when walking.
    The liner in the club wells has already broken loose and is bunched up worse the J edgar Hoovers pantyhose.
    There are seams that are coming undone.
    And my putter has twice gotten stuck in the putter well. What it is stuck on is beyond me, I assume its the support posts. It gets bigtime stuck however. I had three guys all try to get it out and none of us could budge it. We looked like a bunch of retards, yanking on this putter while my now empty bag held tightly like Mamma Cass fighting over a ham sandwich.

Save yourself the trouble and buy a differant bag.
    Last edited by LyleG; 08-10-2006 at 05:28 AM.

And you talk about me needing therapy?

I bought a Ogio cart bag a month ago and I'm quite impressed with the quality. I've wondered if the carry bag have that same quality.

Quote Originally Posted by LyleG
    Three weeks ago I bought an OGIO vaporlite. When it first arrived I was thrilled at how good it looked and seemed to function.
    After three weeks I can honestly say I will not buy another OGIO bag.
    The legs are a POS, they refuse to stay snug to the bag when walking. I have adjusted the tesioner to the point that the legs are a ***** to stand upright, yet they still dangle when walking.
    The liner in the club wells has already broken loose and is bunched up worse the J edgar Hoovers pantyhose.
    There are seams that are coming undone.
    And my putter has twice gotten stuck in the putter well. What it is stuck on is beyond me, I assume its the support posts. It gets bigtime stuck however. I had three guys all try to get it out and none of us could budge it. We looked like a bunch of retards, yanking on this putter while my now empty bag held tightly like Mamma Cass fighting over a ham sandwich.

Save yourself the trouble and buy a differant bag.
    I've had 2 different Ogio bags and have no complaints on either. One is a cart bag and the other for walking. They still look great and everything works just fine. You may have just received a bad bag. Return it to Ogio. They are excellent about backing their products and have a great return policy. You should have no trouble with them at all.
    TM R540 9.5* Driver
    Nike T40 3 Wood
    TM V-Steel 3 Wood
    Nike CPR Rescue
    TM RAC HT 4-AW
    Vokey 58* wedge
    TM Rossa Monza Corza putter
    Handicap 13.4

i just recently got an ogio ozone bag and i really like the club management and all of the different pockets
    but i also noticed that the legs dont go in very good, so i've been playin around with it and i found that the prblem is that one of the pockets was under the leg, so i just filled the pocket up with the bag rain hood thing and that puffed the pocket out a little and now it's not an issue any more

but as far as the question that you asked, i live in the US so im not sure about getting one to australia...but i'd try going to a sporting goods store (a good one) or if theres any kind of major golf store around you
    callaway x460 10* regular fujikira, mid kick
    adams ovation 3 wood regular
    callaway big bertha heavenwood 4h regular flex
    tommy armour 845s 4-pw
    titleist vokey oil can 60/4, 56/14, 52/8
    taylormade rossa indy putter
    all with winn w5 grips
    titleist nxt

handicap- 8.5

If you can't find a local dealer your obvious alternative would be to find it online. That is, if you've seen someone with the bag you want and are happy with what you saw Golfsmith might be your best bet. I looked in the catalog and they've got an international telephone number in the US you can try: 512 837 4810

Cheers
    Titleist 975D 8.5*
    Titleist 975F 13.5*
    Titleist 690.MB 2-PW
    TT DG X100
    Titleist 5611 SW
    Titleist 6000s LW
    Probe 20/20 brass putter
    (LH)
    Bag: Titleist SC-25

Thread Information