|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

LC3 = internet tough guy

Lets examine the posts by LC3 today.

Quote Originally Posted by LC3
    Uh oh - another internet bada$$!!!!!!

And, now that I think about it, I thought you were leaving too... What happened? You post more now than before your melodramatic "retirement."

BPC's obsession continues!!!

Are you going to change the poll results, as you've done countless times before (don't deny it - too many people have seen you do it now)??

You seem to be really fired up today BPC. What's wrong? ...

Haha - well, at least you're admitting you changed the results of polls that you didn't like. Just the behavior you want to see out of a moderator!

And am I crazy, or did the traffic of this site...

Joey's dad - I just saw you looking at this thread. Welcome back!!

What is it about the "retirement" crowd that compels them to come back and check out the responses to their retirement threads?

Holy crap BPC! You are doing research to "use against" a member? Nice job.

Seriously BPC, are you in love with me? If so, I mean I am flattered and everything, but I just don't have space in my...

I don't think it's too great a mystery where any particular person falls on this issue.

Dammit Beeson, CANT YOU SEE THAT THE SKY IS FALLING!!???

I'm with JB.

What's with the attitude 19? I thought we were tight?

Holy crap, 19, are we dealing with some wicked vag-sand this morning or what??

The guy specifically says he is gone for good, won't be around to see the responses to his post, etc. Then he comes...

Holy hell, I agree with Fred!!

I carry a D, 3W, 19* hybrid, 4-pw, 52*, 56*, and 60*. And I think, like most everyone else, I'd score just as well with 1/2 that many clubs.

Most correct post in the history of GR.

If it takes so much more skill to use one club rather than many, why not carry more wedges? What is the downside?

Is it too early to declare victory here? I don't want to get "dewey defeats truman'd" or anything.

I suppose it depends on how you play, the length of the courses you normally play, etc. I carry 4 wedges becuase I consider that the 'scoring' end of my set. If I'm 210 out, I'm not really looking...

The chipper is pretty freaking deadly from a decent lie when you've got some room to run the ball. If only there weren't the stigma that comes along with it. If Tiger busted out the chipper next...

i dont know what any of that stuff means, but it...

i dont know what any of that stuff means, but it appears that beth may have just been TIB-pwn3d.

Hahaha - i FUKING KNEW that this was EXACTLY what Beth would say regarding the result!!! Well, sorry Beth, but I only voted once. And here's another question, if I am so hated, and just created a...

I, unlike Beth, will take the high road here. I shudder to think what a 22-3 vote in favor of banning her sensitive a$$ would do to someone as fragile as Beth.

My victory came with the complete rejection of Beth's "ban LC3" campaign. Perhaps he now realizes that everyone thinks he's a useless turd.
    VINDICATED!!!!

I feel like Regan in '84. Beth will be known on golfreview is "Mondale" from now on.

Wow, eric, nice catch on the typo omission of the "a"!!!! However, mine was a typo, not like your misspelling last night of a word commonly taught in 3rd grade ("congradulations!!!!!"). I don't...

Mondale????

Clearly you've never played Pebble.

YESS!!!! GOOD ON ERIC! YOU ARE ON FIRE!!!

CLASSIC!!!! I didn't think you could be more on your game than you were last night, but boy was I wrong!

One question though, is a *****tard worse than a ^^^^^tard? What about a ####tard?

NORTHERN VIRGINA MUST BE HOT TONIGHT BECAUSE YOU ARE ON FIRE!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!! CASE STUDY!!!!!! YOU ARE KILLING 'EM TONIGHT, E!!!!!!

SO TRU!!!!!

CHILD ABUSE - CLASSIC!!!!! YOU ARE SPITTING HOT FIRE 2NITE!!!

MONKEYS - NICE!!!!!

I have to say, it is an awesome feeling to have such power over a person that they start looking up all my threads so they can post really unfunny stuff in an effort to "humiliate" me. Goddam I rule.

Wow - you get around for an 18 handicapper. At that level, though, don't they all kind of feel the same? Big slice off the tee, topped 5 wood, 9 iron short of the green, chip on and 3 putt?

1. then you're in good company with BPC. You guys seem to be a good fit. How tight do you like your shirts, anyway?

2. You do realize those smiley's aren't working right? Or are you retarded...

I never thought this board would see someone as retarded as benguk again. Clearly I was wrong. By a lot.

"congraDulations!!!!!!!"

Golfaholic, you've seen my style for quite a while here. Do you really think I'm the same person as this retard Eric?

Good god almighty, son. You really are special.

OK, that's all for me. While I'd love to continue to go back and forth with you, your complete and total lack of creativity or wit is tiring me. More importantly, at least one person now thinks I'm...
    That is only the CUT DOWN version of all LC3's posts today.

Here are some interesting statistics:

Today LC3 has made 41 posts.

Here are the times of his posts:

1 Hour Ago
    2 Hours Ago
    2 Hours Ago
    2 Hours Ago
    2 Hours Ago
    2 Hours Ago
    2 Hours Ago
    2 Hours Ago
    2 Hours Ago
    2 Hours Ago
    2 Hours Ago
    2 Hours Ago
    3 Hours Ago
    3 Hours Ago
    3 Hours Ago
    3 Hours Ago
    3 Hours Ago
    3 Hours Ago
    3 Hours Ago
    4 Hours Ago
    4 Hours Ago
    4 Hours Ago
    6 Hours Ago
    9 Hours Ago
    9 Hours Ago
    9 Hours Ago
    10 Hours Ago
    10 Hours Ago
    11 Hours Ago
    11 Hours Ago
    11 Hours Ago
    12 Hours Ago
    12 Hours Ago
    12 Hours Ago
    12 Hours Ago
    13 Hours Ago
    13 Hours Ago
    13 Hours Ago
    13 Hours Ago
    14 Hours Ago

Give me a break LC3. You're a damn computer nerd. You've been on the computer all god damn day. Give the act up already. No one wants your stupid sh!t clogging up the forum.
    Last edited by bethpage caddy; 08-29-2006 at 09:07 PM.
    "You got a choice. You can stop, or you can start."
    "Start?
    "Walkin"
    "Where?"
    "Right back to where you always been... and then stand there... Still... real still... And remember... "

jesus H. christ, BPC, when you are going to learn???

I love how you think you're on top here. You can have your satisfaction. Fact is,while I was out with some friends and some chicks having some beers and a good time while you were sitting on the computer all day arguing with strangers. GFY.
    "Start?
    "Walkin"
    "Where?"
    "Right back to where you always been... and then stand there... Still... real still... And remember... "

Keep posting though, we'd all like to see those pathetic numbers keep climbing.
    "Start?
    "Walkin"
    "Where?"

Quote Originally Posted by bethpage caddy
    I love how you think you're on top here. You can have your satisfaction. Fact is,while I was out with some friends and some chicks having some beers and a good time while you were sitting on the computer all day arguing with strangers. GFY.
    Should I point out the obvious - that you took the time to COMPILE my posts?

I know that the trouncing you received in your little poll hurts, but you are stretching here.

Should I add this to the list above, or will you take care of it?

Yeah I took the time at 1:15am, damn right.

But that doesn't make the fact that YOU SPENT YOUR WHOLE DAY ON THE COMPUTER go away. You're a nerd. Deal with it.
    "Start?
    "Walkin"
    "Where?"

I've got to say, BPC, that you need to let it go. I used to get all worked up about Spank when I was moderator, but then I realized he was just a turd who wasn't worth the effort. My sense of well being improved after I quit worrying about him as much. LC3 doesn't cause 5% of the problems that Spank has, and makes some knowledgeable posts besides. Go visit other boards. Do something else. You're starting to sound more obsessed about LC3 than I am about golf, and that isn't healthy. I can post off and on all day because I have a job that has frequent breaks in the action of a few minutes at a time, and the golf boards make a quick and (usually) pleasant diversion. Perhaps he's in the same situation.
    Last edited by dorkman53; 08-29-2006 at 09:34 PM.
    Seldom right, never in doubt......

Quote Originally Posted by dorkman53
    I've got to say, BPC, that you need to let it go. I used to get all worked up about Spank when I was moderator, but then I realized he was just a turd who wasn't worth the effort. My sense of well being improved after I quit worrying about him as much. LC3 doesn't cause 5% of the problems that Spank has, and makes some knowledgeable posts besides. Go visit other boards. Do something else. You're starting to sound more obsessed about LC3 than I am about golf, and that isn't healthy. I can post off and on all day because I have a job that has frequent breaks in the action of a few minutes at a time, and the golf boards make a quick and (usually) pleasant diversion. Perhaps he's in the same situation.
    I understand what you're saying. But I can't in good conscience let this guy ridicule everyone on this forum when he is nothing more than a computer geek with a vendetta because he was never invited to any parties/social gatherings in high schooll/college.
    "Start?
    "Walkin"
    "Where?"

Quote Originally Posted by dorkman53
    I can post off and on all day because I have a job that has frequent breaks in the action of a few minutes at a time, and the golf boards make a quick and (usually) pleasant diversion. Perhaps he's in the same situation.
    Dorkman, you would be correct.

I can't in good conscience let this guy ridicule everyone on this forum
    BPC, you =/= "everyone on this forum"

I understand what you're saying. But I can't in good conscience let this guy ridicule everyone on this forum when he is nothing more than a computer geek with a vendetta because he was never invited to any parties/social gatherings in high schooll/college.
    BPC - I'm with Dorkman, let it go.

If LC3 is really a computer geek with a vendetta because he was never invited to any parties/social gatherings in high schooll/college well I think he is quite a witty computer geek who also seems to know a bit about golf.

The flaming between you two however is incredibly repetitive and dull.

Why not give it a rest?

No offence just my 2 cents worth.

WOW!!! Now that was REALLY a sad display by BPC. I mean seriously it makes no sense at all. The whole thing about going out and having a social life etc, following that...well...I guess I would say stalkeresc post.

Dude, get over yourself. DO you really think that LC3 even thinks about you when he's doing whatever he does when not posting? obviously LC3 has had the better of your Tet-a-tet...I mean to spend that much time is, quite frankly, rediculous.

Personally I don't need you to defend me -- and I doubt anyone else on this board needs it either.
    [B]Vive Golf..[/B]

oh my god. You need therapy Beth. This is downright scary.

This is the first post by Beth that has truly disturbed me. I don't think she can blame the time of the month either.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Could be morning sickness.
    My set:
    Titleist 905T w/ Grafalloy Blue S
    TaylorMade R7 Steel 15*
    Skymax Ice Resolve hybrid 19*
    Mizuno MP-32 4-PW
    Titleist Vokey Raw 50* & 60*
    TaylorMade RAC TP 56*
    Bettinardi BHB1.C
    TaylorMade TP Red
    GUI Handicap: [B]6.0[/B]
    USGA Handicap: [B]1.9[/B]

You never know.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Teeanage hormones gents.

She'll grow out of it.
    [B]Vive Golf..[/B]

I agree that this stuff is dull and boring. BP and LC3, just drop the whole thing, please. If anyone makes a smarta$$ reply to any of my posts, I'm not going to let it bother me. It's just a discussion board after all.

Come on and let it go. Golf is much more interesting.

Lemonhead

Lets examine the posts by LC3 today.

That is only the CUT DOWN version of all LC3's posts today.

Here are some interesting statistics:

Today LC3 has made 41 posts.

Here are the times of his posts:

1 Hour Ago
    2 Hours Ago
    2 Hours Ago
    2 Hours Ago
    2 Hours Ago
    2 Hours Ago
    2 Hours Ago
    2 Hours Ago
    2 Hours Ago
    2 Hours Ago
    2 Hours Ago
    2 Hours Ago
    3 Hours Ago
    3 Hours Ago
    3 Hours Ago
    3 Hours Ago
    3 Hours Ago
    3 Hours Ago
    3 Hours Ago
    4 Hours Ago
    4 Hours Ago
    4 Hours Ago
    6 Hours Ago
    9 Hours Ago
    9 Hours Ago
    9 Hours Ago
    10 Hours Ago
    10 Hours Ago
    11 Hours Ago
    11 Hours Ago
    11 Hours Ago
    12 Hours Ago
    12 Hours Ago
    12 Hours Ago
    12 Hours Ago
    13 Hours Ago
    13 Hours Ago
    13 Hours Ago
    13 Hours Ago
    14 Hours Ago

Give me a break LC3. You're a damn computer nerd. You've been on the computer all god damn day. Give the act up already. No one wants your stupid sh!t clogging up the forum.

Wow. How much of an obsessed loser do you have to be if you took the time to do all that?!?

Really quite sad, in a pathetic sort of way. I thought the banning poll was your big flameout, but you just topped that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonhead
    I agree that this stuff is dull and boring. BP and LC3, just drop the whole thing, please. If anyone makes a smarta$$ reply to any of my posts, I'm not going to let it bother me. It's just a discussion board after all.

Come on and let it go. Golf is much more interesting.

Lemonhead
    Shut up. This is great drama. What is more interesting than watching a one sided love affair slowly turn into paranoid obsessive behavior.

I call rights on the "BPC: Story of a Internet forum stalker" story.
    [B]Vive Golf..[/B]

This is just sad.
    Adams Redline 430Q
    Adams Ovation 3
    Adams Ovation 5 offset
    TaylorMade Rescue 19
    TaylorMade RAC OS 2 4-SW
    Adams Tom Watson GW 54
    Cleaveland CG10 60 degree
    TaylorMade Rossa Daytona CGB Putter

I have come to another conclusion:

Eric=LC3=BPC=spank.

This is the only explanation. No one in their right mind would sit there and seek out someone’s posts. Then put them in a list and tell what time each was posted. EVER.

So they have to be all the same person who is bickering back in forth with..themselves.
    2007-2017 Moderator of the Year.

Yeah I must be an "obsessed loser" if I spent 5 minutes at 1am doing a quick search and copying and pasting all his posts of the day. It literally took me 5 minutes. I just find it very interesting that someone who has something to say about everyone else can't even justify being on the computer for 24 HOURS STRAIGHT.

I still want a response. And the "I'm at work!!111" response won't fly. You haven't been at work for 24 hours.

I also find it ironic that I take a couple minutes to point out an obvious problem LC3 has and all I get is sh!t in return. You guys really know how to jump on the bandwagon. I guess thats the easiest thing to do in this situation though.
    "Start?
    "Walkin"
    "Where?"

I still want a response. And the "I'm at work!!111" response won't fly. You haven't been at work for 24 hours.
    1. Well, BPC, may I suggest you "want" in one hand, sh!t in the other, and see which one fills up first.

2. I know this may be hard for the high-school mind to fathom, but there are indeed jobs where one is at the office nearly around the clock at times.

Yeah I must be an "obsessed loser" if I spent 5 minutes at 1am doing a quick search and copying and pasting all his posts of the day. It literally took me 5 minutes. I just find it very interesting that someone who has something to say about everyone else can't even justify being on the computer for 24 HOURS STRAIGHT.

I also find it ironic that I take a couple minutes to point out an obvious problem LC3 has and all I get is sh!t in return. You guys really know how to jump on the bandwagon. I guess thats the easiest thing to do in this situation though.
    Who cares where he has been, it is a free county and he can post on this site all day long, there are no rules that say anything different is there? What you need to look at more is the fact you have posted two different threads about another poster basically calling him out, which in my book is worse then whatever he did. You need to just drop it and get over it. Go play 18 maybe you will feel better.
    Adams Redline 430Q
    Adams Ovation 3
    Adams Ovation 5 offset
    TaylorMade Rescue 19
    TaylorMade RAC OS 2 4-SW
    Adams Tom Watson GW 54

Now c'mon LC3 don't be condescending. You and I both know that I am more than capable of talking at your level. Hell, look at the rise I've gotten out of you.

Oh so thats it. You were at the office all day. Now my next question. Who's b!tch are you?
    "Start?
    "Walkin"
    "Where?"

Quote Originally Posted by jbooma
    Who cares where he has been, it is a free county and he can post on this site all day long, there are no rules that say anything different is there? What you need to look at more is the fact you have posted two different threads about another poster basically calling him out, which in my book is worse then whatever he did. You need to just drop it and get over it. Go play 18 maybe you will feel better.
    Relax man. I'm not saying this an an insult, but you haven't been around long enough to see why this happened. I used to be an upstanding member of this forum a year before LC3 even registered. Then he comes and starts baiting people, and I regrettably bit. And it escalated from there.
    "Start?
    "Walkin"
    "Where?"

Relax man. I'm not saying this an an insult, but you haven't been around long enough to see why this happened. I used to be an upstanding member of this forum a year before LC3 even registered. Then he comes and starts baiting people, and I regrettably bit. And it escalated from there.
    If that was the case then the board should have done something about it and if you were a mod how can you even try and get involved and for it to escalate to what it is now? I may have only been posting recently but I can tell everything that has happened.
    Adams Redline 430Q
    Adams Ovation 3
    Adams Ovation 5 offset
    TaylorMade Rescue 19
    TaylorMade RAC OS 2 4-SW
    Adams Tom Watson GW 54

Now c'mon LC3 don't be condescending. You and I both know that I am more than capable of talking at your level. Hell, look at the rise I've gotten out of you.

Oh so thats it. You were at the office all day. Now my next question. Who's b!tch are you?
    The "rise" you've gotten out of me?? Ummmmm, OK. I WISH I WASN'T SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW!!!!!! ARRRRRGGHHHHH!!!!!!!

Who's b!tch am I? Tough question, but I'm pretty sure that the answer isn't "BPC"

Do you honestly think you've ever, in the history of our dealings here, gotten the better of me? Ever?

Beth, the irony is that you realize this, but don't realize that it's happening again right now... How about another poll?

BPC- i think you just need to let it go, afterall its only internet forum, you most likely will never get to meet any of us.

So what if he spends 24 hours posting on a golf forum, its his life and if he chooses to be like that, let it be.

Maybe he is sly and sarcastic in real life, or maybe this is his altered ego, maybe he can't retaliate or bust on people in real life so he chooses to do so on internet forum. I sometimes say things on the internet that I would never say in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by HappyW@*!
    BPC- i think you just need to let it go, afterall its only internet forum, you most likely will never get to meet any of us.

So what if he spends 24 hours posting on a golf forum, its his life and if he chooses to be like that, let it be.

Maybe he is sly and sarcastic in real life, or maybe this is his altered ego, maybe he can't retaliate or bust on people in real life so he chooses to do so on internet forum. I sometimes say things on the internet that I would never say in real life.
    I agree 100% with that last paragraph. I'm just going to let it go and emplore the "ignore" tactic. I come here to talk about golf, not argue like a toddler. I may have lost sight of the in the last week or so, but its clearer than ever now. You guys can deal with LC3, he's now on my ignore list.

Lets talk some golf.
    "Start?
    "Walkin"
    "Where?"

You guys can deal with LC3, he's now on my ignore list.
    I hereby declare victory, and thus end the LC3 / BPC war of 2006.

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd_Christmas3
    I hereby declare victory, and thus end the LC3 / BPC war of 2006.
    wahey!

congradulations LC3, i want to be like you when i am older!
    [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]11[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]

...and to think about all that crapola I took over the applying the correct definition to the term "worst" golfer.

Oh, I'm sure BPG could compile the stats on LC3's usage with a mouse click... you all are living in the 21st century, you should know that....that stuff is easy. In fact the website probably compiles lots of data on each user/visitor etc... those functions are built into the programming.

I would have been up here quite a bit today too as Ernesto blew through and it was raining sideways since about 0300. It finished around 1900 and is still lightly raining. The power went out at 1330 and come up at 2100. And tomorrow... I have to go straighten up the yard... there are branches everywhere! I will probably be mowing on Sunday (if the grass is dry enough) or Monday.... wait-a-minute... that's not golf related either... except that I really wanted to play this weekend and can't.
    Bertha 2004 Titanium
    Tight lies, 3, 5+, 7+
    Tommy Armour 845s 3-SW

Adams Golf GT2 Undercut 60 degree lob
    (...the jury is still out on the lob)

60's Acushnet Bullseye (workhorse)

Odessey Rossi II putter that only works on Billiard table greens

Golf is a game where the ball lies poorly, and the players well. --anon.

Is it even possible for someone to be more owned in a single week than BPC was?

His self esteem must be at an all time low. Its almost time to put on that tight fitting shirt, get a shave and stand by his momma. Intimidated she'll be, intimidated big time.

Quote Originally Posted by LyleG
    Its almost time to put on that tight fitting shirt, get a shave and stand by his momma. Intimidated she'll be, intimidated big time.
    hahahahahahahahahahaha. Nice.

Thread Information