|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

BASF People Vs. the Pros....

http://www.pvpgolf.com/

saw this on tv last night....sounds fun but kind of pricey.....anyone else seen or heard of this?

LOL you imbecile. Go find a life.

this is the kind of post that makes me respond with

HAPPY'S MOM CHOKING ON MY COCK......

now since i have recently responded to your DEAR OMEN thread... I will ignore all the current posts you have made.....keep this up and i will not be so kind as to not say whatever i want regardless of how it may hurt you....consider some of the other posts you have made in the past and realize there is rather personal information of a very hurtful nature that I could expound upon....

....things a 13 year old would not appreciate at all............

your last chance to ensure I keep it somewhat civil.....don't play with me motherfu.cker

I was just about to ask if HappyW is actually a real golfer...
    TBH I thought he was a shill from another forum who just came on here to fek this one up...
    None of his posts are worth a light, and I think he needs to see a theapist, seriously.
    If "therapist" is too long a word for you Happy, they are the men in the white coats.. Go see one, or preferably, get them to take you away....

Quote Originally Posted by andrew7
    TBH I thought he was a shill from another forum who just came on here to fek this one up...
    None of his posts are worth a light, and I think he needs to see a theapist, seriously.
    If "therapist" is too long a word for you Happy, they are the men in the white coats.. Go see one, or preferably, get them to take you away....
    By therapist, I assume you mean "the rapist", in which case, I agree.
    fred3 antagonizer
    2010 recipiant of TRG Commendation of Excellence
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

*Plus many more accolades that are the cause of jealousy

I watched about the first 14-15 holes then got called away. I didn't record it but the old guys match was close when I left it, the fat dude had lost his limited mojo and looked like crap. I shouldn't hve to watch a dude like that golf ever..... biased or cruel? Sure, so what... it repulsed me. Retief was on.... it's amazing how easy they make the game look with almost zero pressure.

That should answer the post regarding when you're ready for the tour. If you can make #8 look like a wallk in the park you have aa shot. 291yd 3woodss to 20 feet are a good indicator.

Fat Bastard did hit a damn nice hybrid into a hole, I'll give him his due there.
    TM Burner 9.5 - Stiff
    TM R580 3wood - Stiff
    TM TP 22degree Hybrid - Diamana Stiff
    Mizuno MP-60's (3-W) - TT Tour Concept Stiff, 126g
    TM RAC TP 52-08 Satin (Y-cutter baby) - TT Wedge Flex
    TM RAC 56-12 FE2O3 TT Wedge Flex
    Titleist Scotty Cameron Project C.L.N. 1997 Limited Edition Putter - 35"

Titleist Pro-V1x, Golfbuddy+, lots of game baby but still a 8.1

Quote Originally Posted by andrew7

this is funny!

I think he needs to see a theapist
    If "therapist" is too long a word for you Happy
    i know it's a typo but it's still comedic.
    [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]11[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by neverman
    I watched about the first 14-15 holes then got called away. I didn't record it but the old guys match was close when I left it, the fat dude had lost his limited mojo and looked like crap. I shouldn't hve to watch a dude like that golf ever..... biased or cruel? Sure, so what... it repulsed me. Retief was on.... it's amazing how easy they make the game look with almost zero pressure.

That should answer the post regarding when you're ready for the tour. If you can make #8 look like a wallk in the park you have aa shot. 291yd 3woodss to 20 feet are a good indicator.

Fat Bastard did hit a damn nice hybrid into a hole, I'll give him his due there.
    typical american golfer = fat bastard
    [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]11[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]

agreed...not with you ironcun.t wanna be....with the guy that actually watched it....

it was repulsive to watch him yank three woods from dead center of the fairway into the woods....the sound of his breathing had me muting his coverage....

that 3 wood from retief was so magnificant....

watching fatman fuk up three times from the bunker before skulling the ball so that it was completely embedded in the bunker face was atrocious.....

to bad there wasn't someone at or near scratch playing that would have been interesting.

idiot bizarre if you make one more america = fat bastard comment I am going to skull fuk your mother till her brains are embedded in the head of my dick and then i am going to force you to suck it out of there and swallow all the remnants......bloody hell those yanks are gonna kick our ass again......no mum don't let them fuk up our crumpets and tea..... if i dont suck as.s like a little bi.tch how will my oversized buck teeth ever fully develop into the typical european whiny bit.ch countenance that we are infamous for.......

NEXT...............

don't make me turn you into HAPPY part deux....i fuking will

Thread Information