|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Thread: Grip sizes

Grip sizes

I am gonna be putting some new grips on my clubs soon, and i'm a little uniformed about how grips are sized. I know the difference between reg,mid-sized, and jumbo, but I am confused with core size. How can I tell what to put on my irons? On the irons i'm using now I put these ( http://www.monarkgolf.com/product.asp?pID=528&cID=57 ) on my Macgregors, which have rifle shafts. Would I be able to put grips with a .580 core size on them? Also, I am purchasing some old Wilson staff irons with the standard shafts, what size would be best for them?

I cant answer your question but the grips seem like a great deal at .85 cents.
    FEA

They are really good grips for that price. I put them on my irons earlier in the year and they've worked great for me. Played about 4 times a week for the last 3 months, and they feel like new. I also get a lot of comments on the looks from people I golf with. And I can regrip two sets of irons for under $30 with tape included.

I also think I found out about how the core sizes work. If the iron butt size is .580, all i have to do is put like two layers of masking tape which makes up for the difference.

Thread Information