|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

1iron sent me a PM

This is getting ridiculous now!!! Here is a quote:

"and there have been recordings of clubhead speeds, during one time or another, of over 200 mph (eg- Tiger's famous 182yard PW from the rough being the most easily notable)."

Come on!!! Do you think we all graduated from Simpleton University?

You made remarks about my intelligence, but this just shows me where yours stands.

Grow up!

You will fit in well at BSG!!!

Here is a copy of the PM:

The last time I was measured, it was at 161 mph, to be exact...
    and there have been recordings of clubhead speeds, during one time or another, of over 200 mph (eg- Tiger's famous 182yard PW from the rough being the most easily notable).

+3.3 is my year end handicap for 2003...
    And there are a few people who swing 160+mph...
    There are people who sink 120 foot putts...
    Have chipped in from over 250 yards away...
    Hit 500 yard tee shots (though all were assisted by nature)...

Again, if you choose to judge me based on my extensive studies on my swing, and how to utilize my physical statures to maximize my tee length, that should be applaudable, not condemnable.
    As for the handicap... I'd be a lot better if it weren't for the off days (my off days fall into the 80s...)
    Nobody's perfect...
    Not even Jack Nicklaus, who I think could've swung into the 160's if he really put some UMPH into the swing, since he was strong as a bull in his prime... or should I say, a bear, was the perfect golfer. Note his record number of runner-up finishes... and he is numero uno, ever.

Not saying I'm anywhere near his abilities, since I'm not as consistant as he or most PGA Tour Players... I just have the abilities to make more shots then most non-Tour players... and hit the ball hard.

spankdoggie Guest
    You better leave 1 iron alone. You might end up getting yourself hurt, hackmeister: http://forums.consumerreview.com/crf...Qun.2@.efcb16c (does this link work?)

As a side note, I think Private Messages should be kept private, and not quoted here on a public forum. Hackster, isn't that leaning a bit on the sleazy side?
    Last edited by spankdoggie; 12-24-2003 at 11:04 AM.

Thumbs down

Not any sleazier than someone claiming TW's PW clubhead speed is 200+mph

Quote Originally Posted by spankdoggie
    You better leave 1 iron alone. You might end up getting yourself hurt, hackmeister: [url]

As a side note, I think Private Messages should be kept private, and not quoted here on a public forum.

Thats you opinion, not mine

A 200 mph swingspeed with a PW translates to... I'm guessing 250 mph with a driver? I don't think NASCAR can retrofit Iron Byron to swing that fast.

1 iron, b4 you set the little gizmo on the ground to measure your speed, make sure to press that button that toggles the settings between kph and mph.

As to all your claims, how 'bout providing links to some credible sources that says people not on the PGA tour or the long drive circuit with purpose built 48" drivers, can generate clubhead speeds that fast. Then we can get somebody believable on this forum to see whether you can do the same thing... and I'll be the 1st to issue a public apology.

50 bucks sez you can't do either of those things. Ask around. I'm good for it.

Anything less and I might as well claim I date Anna Kournikova. Oh that's right, I already do!

spankdoggie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack_Meister
    Thats you opinion, not mine
    Well, since you think it is proper, Hackmeister, to air private messages, let me post your reply to a friendly private message I sent you; here it is verbatim:

Originally Posted by spankdoggie
    Mr. Meister, I would hope that you and I, as fellow "banned brothers from breakfast" (H&E) could come to terms and have a truce.

I am private messaging all my friends here and trying to come to a truce with everyone. We are old school.

I am serious.

Anyways, I have made peace with Lobster Boy, and will work on Jeff_H... well, I just sent him [Jeff H.] a nice private message. It is a new board, and time for a reawakening of the old good times we all enjoyed.

We all need to become friends.

I ramble.

Friends?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hackmeister:

Suck a dick you punk!! How many times are you gonna pull this?? You pull all this **** and expect us to be friends with you?? You try to be nice then you act like a jackass again? Your not my friend, never will be either. Nobody likes you, so why dont you just leave and stay at your MB. BTW, I never enjoyed"the good ol' times with you, your a ****ing ******** with no life. None! Does it suck to be such a social outcast that you have to resort to the internet to troll for entertainment? Your gonna get yours one day, just you wait.
    Until then, **** OFF! ------------- end of private messages...

I mean, I just forgave and forgot that private message. I did not post it in public. I knew you had about 12 budweisers in you, and you didn't mean it, and that you still love me. I know that if we met, you would break down in tears, and hug me and ask for forgiveness, treat me to dinner, and buy flowers for my wife.

I know all that, but when your private message, above, is taken out of context, it sounds like you are a mean person. I know the gentle part of you, the one that cries during old movies, and gets sentimental when seeing puppies at play...

I hope I have proven to you Hackmeister, the importance of keeping private messages private...

Kisses, hugs, and piggyback rides,

spankdoggie

Rick, if this is true then I think you owe Spankdoggie an apology

1- It was only not swing- not his average.
    His avergage driver swing speed is like 129-131 mph.

2- Hack, you're really getting on my last nerve now.
    Please stop before I ban you.

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Iron
    1- It was only not swing- not his average.
    His avergage driver swing speed is like 129-131 mph.

2- Hack, you're really getting on my last nerve now.
    Please stop before I ban you.

Ban me...for saying its not within the realm of possibility to have a 160mph ss??? Real mature, go ahead if you must.

Quote Originally Posted by spankdoggie

I mean, I just forgave and forgot that private message. I did not post it in public. I knew you had about 12 budweisers in you, and you didn't mean it, and that you still love me. I know that if we met, you would break down in tears, and hug me and ask for forgiveness, treat me to dinner, and buy flowers for my wife.

I know all that, but when your private message, above, is taken out of context, it sounds like you are a mean person. I know the gentle part of you, the one that cries during old movies, and gets sentimental when seeing puppies at play...

I hope I have proven to you Hackmeister, the importance of keeping private messages private...

Kisses, hugs, and piggyback rides,

spankdoggie
    You proved nothing to me other than your not too bright for posting profanity on the MB. Hope francis is forgiving, but as I understand it, you were on your last leg, Good Bye!!

BTW, I wanted to note that the PM is 100% correct. After numerous Jekyll and Hyde emails/pm's MB messages, I do not want to be friends with this person. Not after all he has done here and at various other MB's
    Last edited by Hack_Meister; 12-25-2003 at 06:49 AM.

Rick, don't you think you were over the line in your obsenity filled PM to Spanky? Instead of lobbying for Spanky to be banned, maybe it should be you.

Quote Originally Posted by omeletpants
    Rick, don't you think you were over the line in your obsenity filled PM to Spanky? Instead of lobbying for Spanky to be banned, maybe it should be you.
    Isn't this the land of a 1000 chances?

Rick, have you seen my new avatar? That is Chester the "auxillary back up dog". He's actually quite ferocious. The bones of dead mailmen are piling up in the back yard. I named him after one of my employees but they don't really look alike.

Now please apologize to Spanky so we can move forward?

14. Thumbs down Kids behaving badly...

Ok, enough of this. I expect more from you guys. This thread brings out the worst in us.

Hack_Meister - It is not ok to publicly post a private message (or email). This always offends the sender of the message and leads to problems.

Spankdoggie - What are doing posting a private message with profanity??? Sure you're proving a point, but you are causing damage and breaking forum rules.

1 Iron - What are you doing threatening to ban users??? You are not moderator. You are not junior moderator, etc.

Omeletpants - Your spankdoggie's parrot routine is getting really old. You defend him and annoy everyone here. Stop it now ok? Your status on this board is serious doubt.

So who else can I pick on? C'mon guys, let's get it together. I'll lock this thread now to stop the decline.

regards,
    francois

Thread Information