|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Thread: Tm R7.....

Tm R7.....

Anyone swinging this?

TAYLOR MADE R7 460 TP Driver

Product Description

Movable Weight Technology, with one 2-gram and one 14-gram weight installed, the TaylorMade r7 460 TP can go from a neutral trajectory to a draw with two clicks of the available TLC wrench. This results in shot-shape movement of up to 15 yards. The r7 460 TP includes two additional weights, 6-gram and 10-gram, for added control and shot manipulation. The Ultra-Thin Wall Technology of the TaylorMade r7 460 TP permits clubhead wall measuring to 0.6mm, which is 25% thinner than the walls of the TaylorMade r7 quad and TaylorMade r5 dual drivers. Thinner walls save critical weight, allowing for larger head sizes and more movable weight. The TaylorMade r7 460 TP's exceptional head size contributes to high MOI for phenomenal forgiveness on off-center hits.
    Cobra 350 SS Stiff / HM Tour shaft (mid Kick)
    Cobra SZ 3wood
    Nickent 3DX Hybrid
    MacGregor VIP Tourney 3 -PW
    Mizuno MP20 52 and 56
    Titleist Vokey 60
    STX Black Putter.

Pro V1 or Titleist NXT

https://bigcedar.com/golf/buffalo-ridge-springs-course/
    I do, but not the TP version. I don't want an open face, and I like the Reax 60 shaft. With the regular flex, and draw weighting, I can go at this thing and I don't have to worry about losing it to the right. It's as long as anything out there and quite forgiving. I can see why the r7s are so popular on tour.
    Be glad we aren't getting all of the government we're paying for.

I have one and use it off and on. It is very forgiving and pretty long, I have the X-stiff Reax in mine.

to be honest a month or so i thought that TM drivers were the best drivers ever created... but after hitting a Titleist 907 D2 im convinced otherwise... dont get me wrong i think that you should do whatever you want and like the best but i think that the reason most TM buyers buy it for the impressment factor (the think that others will be impress by what they are playing) not everyone but of many i do think that... so just make sure its not a "emotional" purchase...

https://bigcedar.com/golf/buffalo-ridge-springs-course/
    I agree pingman. Most people buy the hype on any club. I demo'd the D2 and didn't care for it. After demo'ing pretty much everything out right now, it came down to the r7 vs. the G5 for me and the r7 won. Barely. I didn't hit the new Burner all that great. The shaft has as much to do with it as the head.
    Be glad we aren't getting all of the government we're paying for.

Thread Information