|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Who To Vote For and Why?

I don't follow politics so I normally voted against the guy that I don't want to win... I am not sure about this year's election. Obama has not made a big "change" that I can see, on the other hand I don't know much about Romney... WTF

Uh, how about sitting this one out.
    I keeps it real.

Quote Originally Posted by Pky6471 View Post
    I don't follow politics so I normally voted against the guy that I don't want to win... I am not sure about this year's election. Obama has not made a big "change" that I can see, on the other hand I don't know much about Romney... WTF
    If you work for a company that exists to make a profit, Romney.

If you would rather not pay more to the governments in taxes on your income, Romney.

If you have children who have entered or will be entering the workplace and have the abilities to work hard in private industry, Romney.
    Mostly Taylormade clubs now except for two Ping I25 hybrids, Mizuno 54 & Callaway 56 wedges.

Quote Originally Posted by Pky6471 View Post
    Its simple. Do you want 4 more years like the last 4? Duh. Obama has not even submitted any sort of plan to reduce spending. He just wants to raise taxes. That would make us like Europe. Taxes so high that people with money find a way to avoid paying it. Whole new tax avoidance industries spring up.

OR, we could control spending and govern responsibly, like Romney did when he was Governor of Mass.

Not a difficult choice. More of the same or a "turn-around" expert with vast business experience. I think this country is extremely lucky that someone as qualified as Romney will take the job.

Larry

Take this short quiz and vote for the person that's at the top. http://www.isidewith.com/
    I keeps it real.

Quote Originally Posted by buddha33 View Post
    Take this short quiz and vote for the person that's at the top. http://www.isidewith.com/
    I finished the quiz and this is what I got
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Larryrsf View Post
    OR, we could control spending and govern responsibly, like Romney did when he was Governor of Mass.

Larry
    Romney did such a great job in Massachusetts that he conceded her electoral votes to O'Bama before he ever pulled papers to run.

The only reason he ran any adds at all on Boston television was because Southern New Hampshire watches Boston televsion,

and New Hampshire, New England's most conservative state, is now a lost cause for him too.

It suck's to be you, Mitt. You're bringing the useless Scott Brown down with you, so you're good for something.

No Patriots game this weekend; it's going to seem forever until Tuesday.

Such a long wait to tick one box for the straight Democratic ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by buddha33 View Post

On yet another quiz, I got Jill Stein as my answer, but as much as I like her, that would be akin to a vote for Mittens. I'm going with Barack Hussein O'Bama.

Thread Information