|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Thread: Vietnam 6

Vietnam 6

For the record, my post in Vietnam 3 was completely appropriate, and yet it was deleted.

Actually, the entire thread was deleted after they banned Tesee in that thread. Tesee did not deserve to be banned in the Vietnam 3 thread. Tesee was actually defending Vietnam, and then Francis banned him and deleted the whole thread.

Everybody was making friends, and then Tesee got banned and the thread was deleted.

WTF?

Seriously people: chill out.

We demand an explanation for this,

Beleagured,

spank

What makes you think Teesee was Banned?
    2007-2017 Moderator of the Year.

Spank thinks everyone is banned.
    Carry on.

TeeSee was a pompous, self-righteous, humorless, egotistical, arrogant jerk, but certainly didn't deserve to be banned. I'd be surprised if he actually was banned. I think he was smart enough to realize that his excessively pious, condescending, abrasive attitude had made him no friends, and chose to slip out of town quietly. Perhaps he'll re-emerge with under another moniker. Or he'll spend the rest of his angst filled days searching in vain for golf course advice on www.mensawannabeworldtravelinggolfers.com
    Seldom right, never in doubt......

Quote Originally Posted by dorkman53
    TeeSee was a pompous, self-righteous, humorless, egotistical, arrogant jerk, but certainly didn't deserve to be banned. I'd be surprised if he actually was banned. I think he was smart enough to realize that his excessively pious, condescending, abrasive attitude had made him no friends, and chose to slip out of town quietly. Perhaps he'll re-emerge with under another moniker. Or he'll spend the rest of his angst filled days searching in vain for golf course advice on www.mensawannabeworldtravelinggolfers.com
    I agree.

Anybody that would wish to visit Vietnam is certainly a loser, and shame on Tesee for wishing to golf there, in peace with his fellow man...

I guess this young man, Tesee, never heard that there was a war there, freaking 40 years ago!

You really need to explain your hatred for the Asian peoples of this world, seriously.

I don't think that will happen.

saddened,

spank

Talking

Hell, if every pompous, self-righteous, humorless, egotistical, arrogant jerk was banned there wouldn't be anybody here.

This was a pretty good effort by spankdog. I applaud his attempts on two fronts.
    1st by insinuating that there were deleted threads and posts. A little too subtle for this bunch though.
    2nd by passively calling out dorkman for being racist. Dorkman is a wily veteran so I don't expect him to take the bait.
    fred3 antagonizer
    2010 recipiant of TRG Commendation of Excellence
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

*Plus many more accolades that are the cause of jealousy

It also makes it obvious that Lil'Mike is also Spank.

By the way, late west coast time last night D-man started a thread entitled Viet Nam 23, which was deleted. So you're right about not fooling anyone. I started one, I think it was Viet Nam 25.

I have no idea if the threads or posts were deleted, and I am not going to waste any time searching for them. But I do distinctly recall a series of VERY anti-Asian posts made by Spank a few years ago, referring to his dislike for the way the Chinese conduct themselves in the San Francisco area. They were vitreolic, hateful, and carried over through several separate posts. In contrast, I am guilty of making some sophomoric puns in an absurd thread about golfing in Viet Nam. Whether it was in Viet Nam, the Falkland Islands, or Greenland, the idea that people on this board would be able to contribute to the knowledge base about golf in these far off areas not thought of as golf destinations was definitely over the top, IMHO.

If Spank wants to attempt re-kindle old animosities, that is his privalege. I am not interested in getting into flame wars with anyone, Spank included.

Dorkman, you seem to have something against islands. I find that offensive.

yeah... what's up with that???

what about golf in Nigeria... Someone on here is bound to have been and played... Come on I need the low down
    Omen, the GR standard by which all GOLFERS will be measured.

I'm planning a golf trip to Nanji Shan Island in the North China Sea. Since it is both Asian and an island, should I not be going? If it is ok to go, can anyone recommend any courses over there?

Quote Originally Posted by lorenzoinoc
    By the way, late west coast time last night D-man started a thread entitled Viet Nam 23, which was deleted. So you're right about not fooling anyone. I started one, I think it was Viet Nam 25.
    I don't doubt what's being said but no BS, we really did. I saw them up there last night, and today they were gone. Wait a minute! Is there something happening we don't know about? Is Shottalk taking over? I don't mean to get paranoid, but I did get a PM telling me to say my goodbyes to HB.

not sure but while we are talking about asian golf I hear there's a wonderful Ho Chi Minh trail, but I would recommend a cart... most of the Americans I know that have been on it say it's HELL TO WALK...
    Omen, the GR standard by which all GOLFERS will be measured.

There are underground tunnels that would make it easier, but Americans can never seem to find them.

Do you get a free drop from a tunnel dug by human or do you have to play through?

New members get a free drop. The rest of us have to play through.

Quote Originally Posted by LyleG
    Dorkman, you seem to have something against islands. I find that offensive.

Because you're from NFLD, correct?

Quote Originally Posted by golfaholic
    Because you're from NFLD, correct?
    No, I thought he lived in the northern part of Baffin Island......

Quote Originally Posted by dorkman53
    No, I thought he lived in the northern part of Baffin Island......

He vacations there.

Thread Information