|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Golf Cart Cover!!

I JUST RECEIVED A COVER I BOUGHT ONLINE FROM DISCOUNTGOLFCARTCOVERS. IT FIT REALLY WELL AND WASN'T TOO EXPENSIVE. THE MATERIAL IS NICE TOO. THEY GAVE ME A COUPON CODE, pro515dg. I'M NOT SURE IF IT WORKS FOR EVERYONE. I DEFINATELY RECOMMEND CHECKING THEM OUT!!!

https://bigcedar.com/golf/buffalo-ridge-springs-course/
    Quote Originally Posted by golfprofrank
    I JUST RECEIVED A COVER I BOUGHT ONLINE FROM DISCOUNTGOLFCARTCOVERS. IT FIT REALLY WELL AND WASN'T TOO EXPENSIVE. THE MATERIAL IS NICE TOO. THEY GAVE ME A COUPON CODE, pro515dg. I'M NOT SURE IF IT WORKS FOR EVERYONE. I DEFINATELY RECOMMEND CHECKING THEM OUT!!!
    DOES IT COME WITH A VOUCHER FOR A FREE HYBRID!!! AND WHY ARE WE TYPING IN ALL CAPS!!!
    Be glad we aren't getting all of the government we're paying for.

THAT IS THE MOST SPECIALIZED RETAIL SITE I'VE COME ACROSS SINCE PICTURESOFMEDOINGYOURWIFEDOGGYSTYLE.COM

That's a good one. I'll remember that website next time i take pictures of medoingyourwife

That's a good one. I'll remember that website next time i take pictures of medoingyourwife
    Well, since you drive your own golf cart, you should set your sites more realistically. Maybe start with picturesofmedoingsome89yearoldtoothlessgrandmother onlifesupport.com and see if you can work your way up to helpmeoutofmygolfcartsoIcanpoundmyself.com. Just a suggestion.

Mods: let's see if we can't leave this spammer for a while. Could be fun.

Dang!!! And to think the 4 Golf Cart Covers my wife got me for Christmas might not have been as good a deal as on this site. And she probably didn't use the magic discount code, either. Now I'll NEVER be able to afford that Lear Jet I've been wanting.......
    Seldom right, never in doubt......

I wanted to gain some insight on golf cart covers, so I placed a call to someone I know who is a golf cart owner and an authority on golf carts. I asked him if he used a golf cart cover and he said "What?!!!" So I asked him again and he said "What, why are you whispering!!!? Speak up!!! So I yelled into the phone "WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT GOLF CART COVERS?!!! A nurse came on the phone and said he couldn't hear me and besides, he just sh*t the bed. So I e-mailed him and I'll let you know what I find out.

Oh Man, I think I just sh*t my pants laughing at that last post. Everytime I read it, I just crack up. Very Nice Lorenzo.

Wow. All of you are so original. I find myself logging on just to see how stupid and immature all of you are. Probably all some rich preppy kids still living on daddy's bankroll.

Wow. All of you are so original. I find myself logging on just to see how stupid and immature all of you are. Probably all some rich preppy kids still living on daddy's bankroll.

not all of us are immature imbecieles...

hey golfprofrank i happen to have a large staff bag. would this cover fit comfortably over my bag, and by that i mean would i still have reasonable acces to my sticks or would it be kind of a "tight" squeeze

Omen
    Omen, the GR standard by which all GOLFERS will be measured.

We all value the opinion of a spammer who writes in all capital letters!! WE ESPECIALLY VALUE SOMEBODY WHO SPAMS, AND THEN THROWS A TEMPER TANTRUM WHEN HIS SPAMMING IS RIDICULED.......

I freaking love this site! I always have a good laugh at the expense of some dumba$$. GOLF CART COVER STINK!!!!! EVEN A HYBRID TOTING PU$$Y LIKE ME WOULDNT USE A GOLFCARTCOVER!
    FEA

Oh, gee, it seems we've offended you. You have to understand, we occasionally hear from people who, in an incredibly dishonest and manipulative way, pose as just another poster when in fact they are a pathetic whore trying to profiteer this site. To make matters worse, it looked like you thought we were actually dumb enough not to see through such a silly, moronic ploy. After all, what kind of idiot would have their own golf cart, and in the event they existed, what are the odds they'd actually be stupid enough to buy such a ridiculous product? We now realize that noone could be a big enough imbecile as to sell or buy such a pathetic product on this forum.

So welcome to Golf Review. We hope you will be a frequent contributor.

Quote Originally Posted by lorenzoinoc
    Oh, gee, it seems we've offended you. You have to understand, we occasionally hear from people who, in an incredibly dishonest and manipulative way, pose as just another poster when in fact they are a pathetic whore trying to profiteer this site. To make matters worse, it looked like you thought we were actually dumb enough not to see through such a silly, moronic ploy. After all, what kind of idiot would have their own golf cart, and in the event they existed, what are the odds they'd actually be stupid enough to buy such a ridiculous product? We now realize that noone could be a big enough imbecile as to sell or buy such a pathetic product on this forum.

So welcome to Golf Review. We hope you will be a frequent contributor.
    TeeSee probably would have bought a Golf Cart Cover or two from him, if he hadn't been banned......I hear they are really popular in Viet Nam......

I really like golfprofrank's style. If I owned a golf cart (wtf?), I would definitely want it pimped out in the finest cover. Besides, www.clickheretobuyadiscountgolfcartcoveronly.com seems like a pretty sweet website. You could get lost in the variety for hours.
    Welcome aboard, frank. I look forward to more of your posts.
    fred3 antagonizer
    2010 recipiant of TRG Commendation of Excellence
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

*Plus many more accolades that are the cause of jealousy

Quote Originally Posted by Horseballs
    I really like golfprofrank's style. If I owned a golf cart (wtf?), I would definitely want it pimped out in the finest cover. Besides, www.clickheretobuyadiscountgolfcartcoveronly.com seems like a pretty sweet website.
    Yeah, that's what I was trying to say. Thanks for the referral on the website, by the way. There are so many fly by night golf cart accessory websites out there, you often don't know who to trust. The ones with the coupon codes are the worst.

I decided to order an Enzo golf cart. Now I just have to decide on a cover.

Quote Originally Posted by lorenzoinoc
    I decided to order an Enzo golf cart. Now I just have to decide on a cover.
    Could you please post a link? I'd love to get an Enzo golf cart as well.
    golfprofrank, help a brother out with a classy cover recommendation. Something that says, "I'm obviously successful and better than you, but I'm not so condescending to rub it in your face." You know, a cover that allows me to "keep it real." Something with diamonds.
    fred3 antagonizer
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

golfprofrank, help a brother out with a classy cover recommendation. Something that says, "I'm obviously successful and better than you, but I'm not so condescending to rub it in your face." You know, a cover that allows me to "keep it real." Something with diamonds.
    Me, I want one that says I'm hung like Secretariat and get hummers in the back of the cart regularly. Do you have something like that, Frank? (General disclaimer on mom or gay jokes).

If you think I'm spamming, then that's your problem. If you don't like what I had to say then ignore me. Act your age and let me be.

I actually bought the exact fit for an EZGO, 48" top. There are zippers in the back which make it easy to get to my bag.

Frank, you'd be much more believeable if you posted on a thread other than this one. It's OK that you've spammed the board. Let's just admit it so we can all put this ugliness behind us. Perhaps a separate apology thread would do the trick. I personally forgive your transgressions, but there are some vindictive people on this board who would go so far as to go to your link and post horrible reviews and attack the obvious integrity of your product and personage.
    Again, welcome aboard.
    Last edited by Horseballs; 01-23-2008 at 09:13 AM.
    fred3 antagonizer
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

I want the Paula Creamer/Richard Simmons model. It will show my sensitive side.....

If you think I'm spamming, then that's your problem. If you don't like what I had to say then ignore me. Act your age and let me be.
    If you truly weren't spamming, you deserve an a......ap.....(I just can't say it...)
    However, when someone comes on the board and their initial post gives a glowing review of an obscure product, combined with a link to a product's website......well....if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, smells like a duck, craps like a duck, swims like a duck, sticks its bill in the muck like a duck.......etc., etc...

All I did was run his initial post (above) through the spam filter on clemensandfrankarelying.com. It's an amazing service available for only three easy payments of $9.95!!! It's quick, easy and reliable. If you tell them Lorenzo sent you, they'll rush to you a free home bulsh*t detector. How incredible is that?! Next time you sit down to GR, just turn it on! I received mine this morning and the damn, I mean terrific thing has been going off non-stop, even when I'm not on the site! Of course I don't care if you buy this amazing service, but if you do, make sure you tell them Lorenzo sent you so I get paid, er...I mean I'll feel good.

There are zippers in the back which make it easy to get to my.
    That's really more than we needed to know.

I meant to do this before but forgot. The site is: LoveOurRide-Enzo.com. The abbreviation, L.O.R.Enzo.com also works

A tip for you golfprofrank (or whatever your next incarnation may be) when it comes to spamming. The guys on this forum might be complete idots, but they're not stupid. If you wish to spam, don't be so transparent next time. The capital letters did catch everyones attention but not in the way you hoped. The exclamation marks and unbridled enthusiasm for something that nobody would give a crap about even if they owned one didn't help your cause either.

I suggest next time you start with a light hearted question, something like "How gay are cart covers? They would be great for keeping those pussie hybrids dry on a rainy day. But then anyone who is gay enough to buy a cart cover would never have use for it anyway becasue they would slink off to the clubhouse at the first sign of rain."
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

Which one do you think is Frank?
    http://www.discountgolfcartcovers.com/aboutus.asp

Quote Originally Posted by dorkman53
    Which one do you think is Frank?
    http://www.discountgolfcartcovers.com/aboutus.asp
    He's obviously one of the two red haired people in the front with glasses. But even more interesting....the reason they're all gesturing in the same manner is they were asked, just prior to the photo being snapped, "Who wants to spam golf review?"

The pic on that site just screams "this company only hires total douchebags"

Thread Information