|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Arizona won't quit!

Fake Birth Certificate Claim!

Finally- a CBS station opens this up to the public. Breitbart, Corsi, Arpaio.

The major media is finally forced to do the job an unbiased press would have done 4 years ago!

CBS Finally Reports Obama Fake Birth Certificate Claim!

Pass this on and make it viral. Everyone needs to see this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrQp6...ature=youtu.be

I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Don't you live in New Zealand? Why do you feel the need to butt into American politics? Why would you feel the need to ridicule an AMERICAN CITIZEN who is simply trying to comment on and possibly affect the course of our next election? What is it to you? You and Alan Baker, a Canadian. Apparently your politics are so boring that you need to kibitz here?

WTF?

Larry

Plus, today the 9th circuit, sitting en banc, decided that voters in Arizona have to show ID. Probably what Mifty is really niffed about.

Quote Originally Posted by Larryrsf View Post
    Don't you live in New Zealand? Why do you feel the need to butt into American politics? Why would you feel the need to ridicule an AMERICAN CITIZEN who is simply trying to comment on and possibly affect the course of our next election? What is it to you? You and Alan Baker, a Canadian. Apparently your politics are so boring that you need to kibitz here?

WTF?

Larry

If you think that falls under the definition of politics, then I feel sorry for you. That's just a circus act for the small minded so that they can go on screwing the people they're supposed to represent. You're so entrenched in this fruitless Republican vs democrat debate that you can't see the forest for the trees.
    I keeps it real.

Quote Originally Posted by buddha33 View Post
    If you think that falls under the definition of politics, then I feel sorry for you. That's just a circus act for the small minded so that they can go on screwing the people they're supposed to represent. You're so entrenched in this fruitless Republican vs democrat debate that you can't see the forest for the trees.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Amazing! So if the current debate between the political parties is "just a circus act," then what is really important for concerned citizens? Where are the "trees" in this forest? Should we all just give up? That view is so cynical that it is stupid. What you really do when you give up is abdicate your right and obligation to get yourself informed and then vote intelligently. When you fail to do that, you give a moron TWO votes! You allow the fleas on our society to vote themselves more blood!

And your cynicism is unjustified. YOU could run for public office tomorrow and if you were a credible candidate for the office, you would be elected. You would be one of those in the "circus act" to people like yourself. You would be a "tree" in the forest you think is so dense.

Larry

Quote Originally Posted by Larryrsf View Post
    So if the current debate between the political parties is "just a circus act," then what is really important for concerned citizens? Where are the "trees" in this forest?
    Oh, I don't know. Maybe:

- The need for campaign finance reform to end the corporatocracy that plagues this country.
    - Retrenchment of the military presence that we unnecessarily have all over the world even though we can't afford it.
    - Legitimate energy policy that utilizes our natural gas surplus
    - A discussion on real health care reform.
    - A realization that our fiscal and monetary policies over the last 30 years have been a disaster that culminated in 2008, yet we're using the same policies to try to fix the issue.
    - Prison sentences for those that committed the fraud which fueled the crisis.

I could go on, but I imagine you're already bored. Continue on throwing spitballs at the Democrats about the presidents birth certificate. The powers that be appreciate your focus on such things.
    I keeps it real.

Please pay attention!!!

Oh, I don't know. Maybe:

- The need for campaign finance reform to end the corporatocracy that plagues this country.
    - Retrenchment of the military presence that we unnecessarily have all over the world even though we can't afford it.
    - Legitimate energy policy that utilizes our natural gas surplus
    - A discussion on real health care reform.
    - A realization that our fiscal and monetary policies over the last 30 years have been a disaster that culminated in 2008, yet we're using the same policies to try to fix the issue.
    - Prison sentences for those that committed the fraud which fueled the crisis.

I could go on, but I imagine you're already bored. Continue on throwing spitballs at the Democrats about the presidents birth certificate. The powers that be appreciate your focus on such things.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Thread Information