|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Round Report 2013

Have at it!

That's an amazing round axioTialKe! Sink a couple of those short putts and you got yourself a PR!

isabel marant 2013

Hello. And Bye.

It can save cash except however gain delightful higher educatoin institutions attire. Content canine printing, snowman impress, changing rose make, spg sheet produce, deceitful daisy printing and generally shades are any various imagery you can discover.Anytime finding any kind of attire, often times there are benefits you need to consider. Make sure you will become in concert superior quality clean capitals in a good price. When you're in search of typically the rinse a terrific, you'll find that surgical professional medical clean rack convey ample possibilities. Inez Boyken

isabel marant shoes
    isabel marant sneakers
    insanity workout sale

isabel marant boots pas cher

Well, this was one of those rare weekends where I played twice. Once on Friday, once on Saturday. I even snuck in 9 holes on Thursday.
    For some reason, I'm playing the par 5's badly. Not awful, just not scoring on them. And I've got a nemesis hole which has given me a double the last two times out. It's not an easy hole, but it shouldn't be a double. I would have been under par on Friday if I could have parred it.

I did get to play the white tees for the first time in forever on Saturday. An SPCC event. 2 best balls of 4. Everyone in my foursome shot at or below his handicap. I didn't stick around for everyone to come in, but I don't think we even cashed.
    This has been such a strange year. I've been playing relatively well all year long, but I haven't had a single 18 hole round under par. My typical season will involve hot and cold streaks where I either look like a vanity cap or a sandbagger. This year, I've been steady without any great rounds or terrible rounds. As a result, it looks like I'm going to end the SPCC tournament season with $0.00 in earnings.
    fred3 antagonizer
    2010 recipiant of TRG Commendation of Excellence
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

*Plus many more accolades that are the cause of jealousy

Played on Saturday and didn't play great but didn't play terrible either. We always play a match for the beers and one of our opponents was an 18 handicapper who sometimes plays like a 10 and other times plays like a 30 cap. On this day he pulled his tee shot off the 1st OB. He reloaded, hit a real scunger that barely cleared the ladies tee box, a compulsory whiskey for us. We got excited but were ultimately disappointed as his ball skipped and rolled across the ladies tee box. On the 5th he pulled his tee shot into a tree that left him a mile short of the ladies tee. We celebrated and on inspection found his ball was still in the tree and unplayable so he went back to the tee box. He hit the same tree (now that's what I call a 'repeatable' swing) but got through the tree this time and came to rest beside the ladies tee box. We immediately rushed over to eyeball it and found to our delight (and his dismay) that it was still was 2 feet short of the ladies tee LOL. So two whiskies in one shot!

We won the beers on 17 and I was already texting my wife for a lift home knowing I was going to get too drunk to drive after this round.
    I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Quote Originally Posted by AgottOptony View Post
    Hello. And Bye.

It can save cash except however gain delightful higher educatoin institutions attire. Content canine printing, snowman impress, changing rose make, spg sheet produce, deceitful daisy printing and generally shades are any various imagery you can discover.Anytime finding any kind of attire, often times there are benefits you need to consider. Make sure you will become in concert superior quality clean capitals in a good price. When you're in search of typically the rinse a terrific, you'll find that surgical professional medical clean rack convey ample possibilities. Inez Boyken

I'm not sure I agree with this. I tried content canine printing and no way did it save me cash or gain me college attire.

isabel marant shoes
    isabel marant sneakers
    insanity workout sale

I'm not sure I agree with this. I tried content canine printing and no way did it save me cash or gain me college attire. It did however get me a nice juicy blow job so I would still do it again in a heartbeat.

Another thing, Agott, you can remove the M from the beginning of your name but it doesn't change who you are.
    GR lives...

It was calm, sunny and almost 50* yesterday. I got in 11 holes at twilight. Shot 2 over par with one 3 putt and one penalty stroke. Had some good looks at birdies but couldn't putt on the bumpy, slow greens. I left many putts in the jaws and an inch or two short. Hit all but one green in reg. Pretty good considering I haven't played at all. I hit a few buckets of balls over the last 3 months but that's been about it. Not being overly optimistic but the ball was dead on line more often than not with hardly any movement left or right.

So i played my first comp round of 2014 on saturday. Shot an 88 which shows me that i could golf maybe 3 or 4 times a year and shoot the same score as playing every weekend. Bloody hot too, seems to be 30*c every other day at the moment.
    Tm Burner Superfast, r9 4 wood,Tm 09 19*/22*
    Mizuno mp52 5-pw,mpt10 52*/56*/60*
    SC Sonoma,optima ts

Nothing new to report. No rounds of golf since early November. I leave in less than 2 weeks to Florida for a vacation. Half the week is in Naples with my family, then the family flies home and I've got a guys' golf trip for the rest of the week. We got 3 inches of snow on Sunday and 3 more overnight.
    I tried to get a bit of a golf fix by regripping some irons, then I remembered there is nothing enjoyable about regripping clubs. Then I tried to chip a few balls in the basement with the kids, but that turned into me playing referee while the kids swung their clubs all over the place.
    I have subconsciously satisfied my golf fix by buying shi!t. Since November, I got 3 new wedges, a new putter, and a new 3 wood. I just took the 3 wood to get reshafted. The fitter is going to make it the exact swing weight as my old as hell 3 wood.
    fred3 antagonizer
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

Replacing grips was the first thing I learned to do myself several years ago. Stemmed from several incidents where Golf Galaxy guys put new grips on an iron and driver and they were loose at the top of the butt but it wasn't evident until I took them to the range and felt them loose. Had to take them back and they fixed them no charge but I figured that if you want something done right, best do it yourself if you are able. This led me to the discovery that I could experiment with different grip types, weights and underneath wraps. I have discovered that I play best from driver to most lofted wedge with at least one wrap of black duct tape under my right hand starting five inches from the end of the shaft to about a half inch short of the grip end. It amazes me what that small difference means especially with a driver or long iron.

Most of the snow had melted and yesterday afternoon went to the rubber mat range to test two recently acquired drivers I had reshafted. One sucked bigtime with a made for Titleist Xcon shaft. Those are losers for me and the only reason I put it in the new head was I had it lying around. The winner is the 909DComp 9.5 that I put a tipped Diamana Red that came in the other new one and cut it down to 43.75". Just about dead straight every time with dimple impacts in the center of the face. I put a tip weight in the shaft of about 7 grams and that was the ticket.

Hit a bunch of 7 irons and hit them great off the frozen rubber mats. The last shot was the purest and at the finish of my follow through which I held, I could feel the head moving around. Turns out the shaft snapped about a quarter inch from the end. Thankfully, the head stayed attached. Looks like I might have mixed a bad batch of epoxy when shafting that one a couple of months ago. Good thing it happened now and not on the course in a few weeks. If the f*cking snow ever goes away. F*ck winter with a wire brush up its snow white arsehole.
    Mostly Taylormade clubs now except for two Ping I25 hybrids, Mizuno 54 & Callaway 56 wedges.

That's pretty much why I've been regripping my clubs for the last dozen years. I think I'm finished with the Golf Pride MCND's. I love them, but they just wear too quickly where my left thumb is on the grip. I've jumped on the Lampkin Ilines, which were new last year. It's a co-op with Iomic, and while not as nice as Iomic's, not $19/grip. They are now on all my clubs, minus the putter.
    fred3 antagonizer
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

Thread Information