|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Can you say, "President Romney?"

Romney not only won, but almost set his opponent on fire last night! We saw a nag running against a thoroughbred! A referee would have stopped the fight! Romney will start receiving MASSIVE contributions and Obama's will start drying up.

And watch the Mainstream media start backing away from the loser in the White House. They will start trying to curry favor with the future president, hoping Romney will forgive them for being so unfair and partisan toward Obama. If a channel or newspaper doesn't have access, they have nothing to sell, advertisers will go where their ads will be seen.. and that is Fox News.

And MORE PEOPLE watched Fox last night than ANY other channel including ABC, NBC, and CBS. 80 MILLION people watched Romney kick Obama all over the ring.

This will be fun from here to the election!

Larry

Quote Originally Posted by Larryrsf View Post
    Romney not only won, but almost set his opponent on fire last night! We saw a nag running against a thoroughbred! A referee would have stopped the fight! Romney will start receiving MASSIVE contributions and Obama's will start drying up.

And watch the Mainstream media start backing away from the loser in the White House. They will start trying to curry favor with the future president, hoping Romney will forgive them for being so unfair and partisan toward Obama. If a channel or newspaper doesn't have access, they have nothing to sell, advertisers will go where their ads will be seen.. and that is Fox News.

And MORE PEOPLE watched Fox last night than ANY other channel including ABC, NBC, and CBS. 80 MILLION people watched Romney kick Obama all over the ring.

Larry
    Naturally, Obama's people just reported that unemployment is down. Complete nonsense. Last month 1.4M people lost jobs. This is obviously a desperate measure on the part of the Obama people to direct attention away from the debate. Fortunately, gas prices are supposed to go over $5/gallon, something that people care much more about than other people being unemployed.

Keep in mind, though, that Reagan also had a terrible first debate with Mondale. He came back in the second debate and destroyed Mondale, quoting his "youth and inexperience"....a famous one liner.

Romney still has a huge uphill battle.

Electoral College. Holla!!!!!
    I keeps it real.

Many of you are way to young to realize that there has already been a President Romney. George. Father of Mitt. President of American Motors in the late '50's to early '60's. They made smaller cars with smaller motors that got way more gas mileage than any other domestics at the time. All that changed in 1968 when they brought out the AMX, a two door coupe with a choice of three V-8 motors up to the 390 c.i. 345 h.p. model. A friend in Buena Park's father had the dealership and my friend got the first AMX as his personal car and it was loaded with the big V-8, 4 speed with real tight shifter, heavy duty suspension, driving lights etc. He let me drive it late one night on the PCS near Newport Beach and it proved to be a real fine machine. I remember doing a brake test (I think it had four wheel discs) where I took my hands off the wheel doing about 80 on a straighaway and buried my right foot on the brake pedal. Stopped straight and true without deviating a bit out of the lane we were in.
    Mostly Taylormade clubs now except for two Ping I25 hybrids, Mizuno 54 & Callaway 56 wedges.

My favorite Romney moment, was when he got a darker spray tan than normal before speaking on the Hispanic channel.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1900707.html
    The views expressed by The Purist do not necessarily represent the views of The Purist. Any posts by the Purist should not be relied upon for truth or accuracy, and should be viewed at your own risk.

Dammit, Romney just retracted his 47% comment. The only honest comment from either candidate during the campaign has been disavowed. Fortunately the Dems aren't about to drop it as a talking (negative campaign) point.

Obama is going to have to undergo a style change. He sounds like a teenager complaining it isn't fair when he refers to Romney. Like he's an NBA player complaining about a call. It's whining and will gnaw on even his own people.

He needs to sound presidential and stay above it. Why isn't he putting Biden in attack mode and standing back a little? Oh yeah, Biden is way over his head preparing for a Vice Presidential debate after being under house arrest for over a year.

Quote Originally Posted by famousdavis View Post
    Naturally, Obama's people just reported that unemployment is down. Complete nonsense. Last month 1.4M people lost jobs. This is obviously a desperate measure on the part of the Obama people to direct attention away from the debate. Fortunately, gas prices are supposed to go over $5/gallon, something that people care much more about than other people being unemployed.

Keep in mind, though, that Reagan also had a terrible first debate with Mondale. He came back in the second debate and destroyed Mondale, quoting his "youth and inexperience"....a famous one liner.

Romney still has a huge uphill battle.
    Reagan had real ability and massive experience as a very successful governor. His resume predicted his future success. Of course he came back and crushed Mondale.

Obama is an empty suit. His resume correctly predicted that he was not remotely qualified for POTUS or any other executive position. And we have seen that he hates and avoids those duties like a little boy. I have read that there are stacks of papers and etc. he is supposed to review and he just won't do it. His staff begged him to prepare for the debate and he blew it off, "boring," So he really is the lazy lout we suspected. Now we know why he won't release his school records. He failed, but they passed him by "affirmative action."

So in future debates Obama cannot recover because that was actually his best. Bill Mahr said that Obama apparently really does need a teleprompter for everything he says. He revealed that he is simply not very bright.

Larry

Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    Many of you are way to young to realize that there has already been a President Romney. George. Father of Mitt. President of American Motors in the late '50's to early '60's. They made smaller cars with smaller motors that got way more gas mileage than any other domestics at the time. All that changed in 1968 when they brought out the AMX, a two door coupe with a choice of three V-8 motors up to the 390 c.i. 345 h.p. model. A friend in Buena Park's father had the dealership and my friend got the first AMX as his personal car and it was loaded with the big V-8, 4 speed with real tight shifter, heavy duty suspension, driving lights etc. He let me drive it late one night on the PCS near Newport Beach and it proved to be a real fine machine. I remember doing a brake test (I think it had four wheel discs) where I took my hands off the wheel doing about 80 on a straighaway and buried my right foot on the brake pedal. Stopped straight and true without deviating a bit out of the lane we were in.
    And Romney Sr. rose to that height without a college education! He was simply better than his peers and they promoted him.

Mitt is at least as good, with both a law and an MBA from Harvard, coupled with 25 years successful business experience. He is the most qualified person EVER to run for POTUS.

larry

And Romney Sr. rose to that height without a college education! He was simply better than his peers and they promoted him.

Mitt is at least as good, with both a law and an MBA from Harvard, coupled with 25 years successful business experience. He is the most qualified person EVER to run for POTUS.

larry
    I cannot agree with you solely for his lack of military service. The last one with military combat experience was George Herbert Walker Bush.
    Mostly Taylormade clubs now except for two Ping I25 hybrids, Mizuno 54 & Callaway 56 wedges.

I cannot agree with you solely for his lack of military service. The last one with military combat experience was George Herbert Walker Bush.
    Do some homework. Read about his years of FREE missionary work in Europe. Romney did the equivalent of military service for his country and for his church. In the first half of his adult life he did more than about 99% of the guys I know who retired from military service. And that includes me! I was in submarines all through the cold war and had some close calls.

Romney is one hell of a man! Few know because he is modest and has too much class to blow his own horn.

larry

Do some homework. Read about his years of FREE missionary work in Europe. Romney did the equivalent of military service for his country and for his church. In the first half of his adult life he did more than about 99% of the guys I know who retired from military service. And that includes me! I was in submarines all through the cold war and had some close calls.

Romney is one hell of a man! Few know because he is modest and has too much class to blow his own horn.

larry
    I'm pretty sure that you're the only one here who can attest to what Mitt Romney's dick tastes like since you can't seem to stop blowing him.

Quote Originally Posted by Yaz1975 View Post
    I'm pretty sure that you're the only one here who can attest to what Mitt Romney's dick tastes like since you can't seem to stop blowing him.

I will report that but the moderators here will probably not ban you-- as they would from nearly every other golf discussion forum. You are a lowlife scumbag, and not a real golfer. Real golfers have class.

This forum will get what it deserves if they allow such posts, NO USERS!

Larry

Post of the year candidate for Yaz1975.

I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Chambers Bay is my favourite (it is not my location)
    I will report that but the moderators here will probably not ban you-- as they would from nearly every other golf discussion forum. You are a lowlife scumbag, and not a real golfer. Real golfers have class.

Larry: if you talked in person the way you talk about people on forums, you'd get your faced slapped...

...if you were lucky.

TaylorMade r7 9.5°
    TM 200 Steel 3-wood
    TM 3 Hybrid
    Titleist AP2 w/Project X shafts 3-PW
    Cleveland 52°, Titleist Vokey 56° & 60°
    Tommy Armour Model 6 putter.

Will you be one of the ones who leave...

...because if I recall, you told us you were out of here for good...

...last month.
    TaylorMade r7 9.5°
    TM 200 Steel 3-wood
    TM 3 Hybrid

I don't think Romney is going to win. There are too many people in the US who currently receive unemployment, disability, workman's comp or some other kind of handout from the government. They need Obama to stay in office for their own self interest. Plus, Obama will probably do better in the next town hall debate.

Do you think Larry is able to distinguish between the taste of Romney's dick and his own anal stylings?

I don't think Romney is going to win. There are too many people in the US who currently receive unemployment, disability, workman's comp or some other kind of handout from the government. They need Obama to stay in office for their own self interest. Plus, Obama will probably do better in the next town hall debate.
    Most of those people could be targeted in a last minute advertising campaign designed to imprint upon their feeble brains how important it is to make sure to not forget to go vote on
    Wednesday.

Most of those people could be targeted in a last minute advertising campaign designed to imprint upon their feeble brains how important it is to make sure to not forget to go vote on
    Wednesday.

I don't know about that. If anyone has an incentive to get off their couch, quit watching Judge Judy and take the 10 minutes to drive to the local voting booth, it's the welfare and unemployment recipients.

Romney would be attempting to take away their livelihood. No longer could they wake up at 10am, drive to the ATM to cash their unemployment checks and then go to Wal-Mart to spend it on junk food. Romney would be taking away their daytime TV ritual.

No way are those people going to sit idle during the election. They'll be the first ones to vote, showing up in their sweatpants, t-shirts and flip flops.

"I'm votin' for Obama. Romney going to try and take all this away!"

Larry
    As a golfer, I'd kick the crap out of you on the course. But since everyone knows that you're nothing but a range whore, that'll never happen.

And you're doing a lot of crowing and counting your chickens before they have hatched. And furthermore, you seem to be pathetic at everything you do which includes political forecasting, which in turn means that Obama will likely win and you will be wrong. Again. As you usually are on most things. You complete @sshat.

Thank goodness many of them still have some integrity. They will vote for Romney because long term they know he will pull this country out of its tailspin, at least for the good of their kids and grandkids.

New polls just out show ROMNEY LEADING in swing states and 49-45 nationally. Gallup, PEW, and Rasmussen. And this is just the beginning, very likely later this week the opinion will consolidate as people process what they saw in that debate.

And then there is a congressional House Oversight Committee hearing Wednesday that could bring out impeachable conduct by Hillary Clinton and Obama. They REFUSED to give more security support to our Libyan Ambassador even though the Ambassador knew he was on a Muslim Brotherhood hit list and the anniversary of Sept 11, was coming. He knew they were going to kill him!! He was trapped! He screamed in telephone calls and cables for help and OUR STATE DEPARTMENT MURDERED HIM! Very Likely Obama refused more security because it might offend his Muslim friends there. IMPEACH THE TRAITOR in the White House!

Obama is going to lose the election in a humiliating landslide anyhow, but millions of us want to see him forced to resign instead. This lying usurper doesn't deserve a pension or the dignity of being a former President.

Larry

Here's Yaz dominating Liary in this thread.

I keeps it real.

Quote Originally Posted by buddha33 View Post
    Here's Yaz dominating Liary in this thread.
    Does this mean you can't handle the truth? Just picture me with my thumbs in my ears and waving my fingers.

The next few weeks are going to be fun. I hope you stick around because I want to rub your nose in it every day!!

larry

Wow! Stand by for this!!!! It may be revealed shortly that Obama is accepting foreign contributions to his campaign! They are supposed to check the source and refuse all that cannot be verified as Americans. Clinton did the same thing, but Janet Reno refused to allow the investigation after he won, "well, I guess we'll just have to win!" Clinton said when the first hints of this came out.

But Obama is not going to win. And this could not only sink him but cost him millions in fines. And something tells me President Romney would allow justice to take its course.

All of this is going to be fun to watch.

Larry

Sorry Larry. I am not into politics at all, one way or the other...

But it is pretty obvious Obama will win.

I don't know or care who is better but Obama will win from what I have read. Neither candidate will solve anything anyways... You are deluded to think otherwise. I will not be voting; never have...

Sorry.

You lost.

Jackass,

spank

Last edited by spanqdoggie; 10-08-2012 at 06:36 PM. Reason: lary is a jackass
    It's not my fault God made me this beautiful.

I can only hope that if Obama wins, Larry's head will explode like that guy from the movie "Scanners".

I previously didn't care who won this presidential election, but I do now. Now I want Obama to win just so I can watch Larry squeal like the little b!tch that he is. I'll garner more entertainment from that than most things. He's crowing so much that his fall will be historical. To see Larry, in the corner of a darkened room, sobbing into a half drunk bottle of cheap whiskey and wishing he had the strength to pull the trigger of the pistol he's holding to his own head while staring at more false birth certificate claims........well, a man can dream.

Mystic Hills, Chesapeake Run, Swan Lake, Blackthorn
    I wish I could vote for Romney, but I dont care for him, His track record as governor was unimpressive. This crap about him being a missionary is hard for me to swallow. Looks more like a draft dodger that lived in France with 2 servants, a cook and a maid, in a mansion loaded with an extensive art collection, and was considered a palace by local standards with washer, dryer, refridgerator. Far from the conditions he claims. He is a liar.
    I wish Obama could have accomplished more in his tenure, but when you take office in the worst economy since the great deppression, I ask how is that possible?
    I personally have seen a resurgance of jobs in my area, not as many as I would like, but this area was one of the hardest hit.
    I dont want to sound like I am bragging, but my little bussiness is doing some rather impressive numbers again. Others cannot make the same claim. If you were in a newly opened place of bussiness 4-5 years ago, its likely closed.
    If Obama gets it right, this reelection will be a learning curve to do a better better job, which I usually dont vote for someone in a second term. Out with the old and in with the new, is my theory. Dont let them get to comfotable. I am not sure if his hair can get any more grey, he sure has aged in four years.
    Tm R9 420cc 9.5 Motore Tm R9 3 wood rip phenom, Titleist 909h 19* 24* voodoo, Scratch EZ-1 ds i80,steelfiber 3 or 4. 5-9 KBS, ds 47* jlm, pdg 53* ds 60* Odyssey Black 2 ball tour blade 33.5" Lethal

Yaz has the best reason I've seen for voting Obama. He wants to see heads explode.

On the 2nd term results. My theory is that in the 1st term you have to keep your lobbyists & donors happy if you want to get re-elected. In the 2nd term you can either try to set yourself up for life with bribes or you can turn your back on the lobbyists and work on your legacy.

FWIW, I went to the Fair last week and the Romney table had a huge mob of people lined up for free yard flags and bumper stickers (50-100 people), while the Obama table had like one person. This is not too surprising for my area, but its the first time I've seen excitement for Romney. Its funny watching the mice gravitate towards the white cat vs. the black cat...doesn't matter what color the cat is, they all eat mice.
    The views expressed by The Purist do not necessarily represent the views of The Purist. Any posts by the Purist should not be relied upon for truth or accuracy, and should be viewed at your own risk.

If I am sure of anything in this world, I'm sure of this.

There are three kinds of people on this planet: billionaires, progressive liberals, and fools.

If one isn't among the first two, one has to be anong the third. There are no other options.

O'Bama's faltering lead, I'll honestly admit, is bothering me a great deal. I was hoping for a landslide which would have given him big coat tails and put Nancy Pelosi back in the speaker's chair where she belongs.

Only the private equity vulture capitalist benefits from the Romney philosophy. Even a corporate mogul involved in the production of a legitimate product or the providing of a legitimate service benefits when the working class has more disposable income. Romney economics is very close to the return of feudalism.

Here's the thing about the modern, tea-bagger driven Republican Party. It's misogynist, theocratic, anti-intellectual, and inhumane.

The non-billionaire who's not isolated from the travails of typical people has to be a complete fool to vote Republican.

Only the billionaire doesn't have to be a fool; he/she has to be an immoral monster.

Quote Originally Posted by 12sandwich View Post
    I wish I could vote for Romney, but I dont care for him, His track record as governor was unimpressive. This crap about him being a missionary is hard for me to swallow. Looks more like a draft dodger that lived in France with 2 servants, a cook and a maid, in a mansion loaded with an extensive art collection, and was considered a palace by local standards with washer, dryer, refridgerator. Far from the conditions he claims. He is a liar.
    I wish Obama could have accomplished more in his tenure, but when you take office in the worst economy since the great deppression, I ask how is that possible?
    I personally have seen a resurgance of jobs in my area, not as many as I would like, but this area was one of the hardest hit.
    I dont want to sound like I am bragging, but my little bussiness is doing some rather impressive numbers again. Others cannot make the same claim. If you were in a newly opened place of bussiness 4-5 years ago, its likely closed.
    If Obama gets it right, this reelection will be a learning curve to do a better better job, which I usually dont vote for someone in a second term. Out with the old and in with the new, is my theory. Dont let them get to comfotable. I am not sure if his hair can get any more grey, he sure has aged in four years.
    Fool! You have seen only a hint of what the government would hit you with if he wins. That $718Billion taken from Medicare to fund Obamacare will force doctors and hospitals to refuse those patients. 50% of doctors have said they would refuse all Medicare patients. There would be "death panels" deciding that people in their 70s cannot get knee replacements, etc. etc. New taxes and regulations will be coming. The REAL unemployment figures will go up as businesses close. He would disarm us in the world and as we have already seen in the Middle East, there are still millions of radical Islamists who hate us because we are Infidels. They would attack and wipe us out if they could. Obama would allow them to penetrate our defenses.

We saw in the debate that Obama is lazy and likely as stupid as many suspect. But he is doing the minimum to keep up appearances. IF reelected, he would do NOTHING but ride around on Air Force One as his personal pimp wagon. The government would run itself, Czars would make decisions. Obama would simply ignore the Congress, ruling by executive order. Basically saying to Congress and the country, "if you don't like it, impeach me! But in the meantime follow my orders! " In 4 years a rogue president could ruin this country, drive our economy into a depression while driving up the national debt into the 25 Trillion range. Bankruptcy worse than Greece.

So we can only hope there are few fools like you.

Larry
    Last edited by Larryrsf; 10-09-2012 at 09:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Purist View Post
    Yaz has the best reason I've seen for voting Obama. He wants to see heads explode.

On the 2nd term results. My theory is that in the 1st term you have to keep your lobbyists & donors happy if you want to get re-elected. In the 2nd term you can either try to set yourself up for life with bribes or you can turn your back on the lobbyists and work on your legacy.

FWIW, I went to the Fair last week and the Romney table had a huge mob of people lined up for free yard flags and bumper stickers (50-100 people), while the Obama table had like one person. This is not too surprising for my area, but its the first time I've seen excitement for Romney. Its funny watching the mice gravitate towards the white cat vs. the black cat...doesn't matter what color the cat is, they all eat mice.
    Of course. MOST people are not stupid. Millions were fooled in 2008 with the help of the very corrupt mainstream media who failed to tell us who Obama really is. Now the electorate will correct that mistake in spades. Romney could win 330+ electoral votes, a blowout!

And when he does win such a commanding mandate, he will bring in a majority in the Senate to work with his majority in the House. They will KICK BUTT and reverse most of the Obama stuff, invalidate hundreds of executive orders. They will rip Obamacare out by its roots! They might fire the entire EPA that has stopped oil drilling and coal mining. It will be fun to watch. And fun to listen to the blacks saying the election was stolen, etc. I hope Romney would allow his new Attorney General to investigate Obama's administration and put Eric Holder and some others in prison.

Our long nightmare would be over.

Be sure to watch the House Oversight Committee hearings tomorrow. Chairman Darrel Issa will have witnesses tell the world that Obama and Hillary callously pulled the security out of Libya when they KNEW our embassy was going to be attacked. They murdered 4 people through their negligence. I think that failure and the 2-week coverup is an impeachment level offense.

Larry

Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post

There are three kinds of people on this planet: billionaires, progressive liberals, and fools.

If one isn't among the first two, one has to be anong the third. There are no other options.

O'Bama's faltering lead, I'll honestly admit, is bothering me a great deal. I was hoping for a landslide which would have given him big coat tails and put Nancy Pelosi back in the speaker's chair where she belongs.

Only the private equity vulture capitalist benefits from the Romney philosophy. Even a corporate mogul involved in the production of a legitimate product or the providing of a legitimate service benefits when the working class has more disposable income. Romney economics is very close to the return of feudalism.

Here's the thing about the modern, tea-bagger driven Republican Party. It's misogynist, theocratic, anti-intellectual, and inhumane.

The non-billionaire who's not isolated from the travails of typical people has to be a complete fool to vote Republican.

Only the billionaire doesn't have to be a fool; he/she has to be an immoral monster.
    So, billionaires can only afford to buy political favors from Republicans. I sure am glad they hold no influence over Democrats or the media.

So, billionaires can only afford to buy political favors from Republicans. I sure am glad they hold no influence over Democrats or the media.
    Except for comic relief, nobody really pays any attention to shopping cart wackos, winos or Massachusetts liberals except sometimes other Ma.ssholes.

He'd have better success trolling about equipment.

Not everyone expects a handout or to work half arse and still get paid for it.

Romney is against illegal immigration and is against giving students financial aid who came here illegally. So am I.

Romney is against spending on people that refuse to work for a living. So am I.

Romney is against nationalized health care. So am I.

Romney is against unions and so am I.

I'm not a billionaire yet I agree with many of his opinions and what he stands for. If Romney is successful in attacking all of those things above then it benefits me. Why? Because I don't need a handout, I don't need government healthcare and I don't want to pay more for products or services because of unions.

There you go.

Fool! You have seen only a hint of what the government would hit you with if he wins. That $718Billion taken from Medicare to fund Obamacare will force doctors and hospitals to refuse those patients. 50% of doctors have said they would refuse all Medicare patients. There would be "death panels" deciding that people in their 70s cannot get knee replacements, etc. etc. New taxes and regulations will be coming. The REAL unemployment figures will go up as businesses close. He would disarm us in the world and as we have already seen in the Middle East, there are still millions of radical Islamists who hate us because we are Infidels. They would attack and wipe us out if they could. Obama would allow them to penetrate our defenses.

We saw in the debate that Obama is lazy and likely as stupid as many suspect. But he is doing the minimum to keep up appearances. IF reelected, he would do NOTHING but ride around on Air Force One as his personal pimp wagon. The government would run itself, Czars would make decisions. Obama would simply ignore the Congress, ruling by executive order. Basically saying to Congress and the country, "if you don't like it, impeach me! But in the meantime follow my orders! " In 4 years a rogue president could ruin this country, drive our economy into a depression while driving up the national debt into the 25 Trillion range. Bankruptcy worse than Greece.

Larry
    Thanks for the comment Larry, it will be duly noted and ignored.
    It's a shame the republicans lost the opportunity to show the world how to deal with terrorist. Its a shame you dont understand how the world works, and only understand a very biased viewpoint.
    I will vote for Obama just out of spite. Thanks again.
    Tm R9 420cc 9.5 Motore Tm R9 3 wood rip phenom, Titleist 909h 19* 24* voodoo, Scratch EZ-1 ds i80,steelfiber 3 or 4. 5-9 KBS, ds 47* jlm, pdg 53* ds 60* Odyssey Black 2 ball tour blade 33.5" Lethal

Romney is against illegal immigration and is against giving students financial aid who came here illegally. So am I.

And you know this because he said so? You realize Obamacare is a derivation of Romneycare, right? How about you take some time to reconcile what he says and what he's done. The first stop would be his record as governor of Massachusetts where he left office with a 34% approval rating. Now all of a sudden he's fit to lead the country and negotiate policy as leader of the free world.

And if you got a boner during his "47% of Americans are lazy and expect government handouts" bit, you should try to add up what people are included in the 47%. According to the 2010 census, blacks accounted for 12.4% while hispanics 16.4%. So that gets us to 28.8% if you assume that all blacks and hispanics are lazy, entitled bums which I think some right-wingers on this board pride themselves in believing. That leaves 18%, or a quarter of the remaining population who are also just lazy parasites of society. Seem reasonable?

It's not reasonable, and I doubt Romney meant what he said in that closed room. But what we saw was someone willing to say whatever he thinks people want to hear; something he's done throughout his entire political career. He's got no sense of character or conviction in his beliefs which seem to change on a whim. Is this the kind of person we want orchestrating policy with corporate interests in his ear at all times?

I'd hate to think even those of average intelligence are going to the voting booth equipped with nothing more than some soundbites from a campaign ad or debate (even though I know they are).
    I keeps it real.

And you know this because he said so? You realize Obamacare is a derivation of Romneycare, right? How about you take some time to reconcile what he says and what he's done. The first stop would be his record as governor of Massachusetts where he left office with a 34% approval rating. Now all of a sudden he's fit to lead the country and negotiate policy as leader of the free world.

And if you got a boner during his "47% of Americans are lazy and expect government handouts" bit, you should try to add up what people are included in the 47%. According to the 2010 census, blacks accounted for 12.4% while hispanics 16.4%. So that gets us to 28.8% if you assume that all blacks and hispanics are lazy, entitled bums which I think some right-wingers on this board pride themselves in believing. That leaves 18%, or a quarter of the remaining population who are also just lazy parasites of society. Seem reasonable?

It's not reasonable, and I doubt Romney meant what he said in that closed room. But what we saw was someone willing to say whatever he thinks people want to hear; something he's done throughout his entire political career. He's got no sense of character or conviction in his beliefs which seem to change on a whim. Is this the kind of person we want orchestrating policy with corporate interests in his ear at all times?

I'd hate to think even those of average intelligence are going to the voting booth equipped with nothing more than some soundbites from a campaign ad or debate (even though I know they are).
    This is all from Wikepedia:

Labor unions

Romney has been critical of former Michigan Gov. Jennifer Granholm (D) and the United Auto Workers (UAW) labor union. During a campaign speech in Michigan on June 9, 2011, he was quoted as saying "They're out there working very hard for their friend, Barack Obama," he added. "I think the union folks basically bought and paid for his last campaign, so he's taking care of them and they're taking care of him."[112]
    Romney opposes the Employee Free Choice Act, a bill that would add penalties for labor violations and would allow union recognition based on signed requests from a majority of the workers.[113] He has called for "cutting off funding" for the National Labor Relations Board.[114]

Unemployment insurance

In 2010, Romney said that

"The indisputable fact is that unemployment benefits, despite a web of regulations, actually serve to discourage some individuals from taking jobs, especially when the benefits extend across years.
    The system is also not designed for a flexible economy like ours in which some employees move from job to job for short periods, and are therefore ineligible for unemployment compensation when they are faced with a protracted spell without work."[128]
    Romney instead offered two possible replacement systems, one involving individual unemployment savings accounts that employees would withdraw from when they lose their jobs, the other keyed on instituting financial incentives for businesses and other employers to hire and train those who had been unemployed for a long time.[128]

Immigration:

Romney has argued that a key step to reducing illegal immigration would be to reduce the job opportunities available for undocumented immigrants. He has said that requiring employers to confirm each worker’s immigration status using an E-Verify-type database, such as in Arizona, and punishing employers who hire workers lacking proper documentation, would lead employers to stop hiring undocumented immigrants, with the result that fewer immigrants would choose to come to the U.S. illegally, and many of those who are already in the U.S. would "self-deport."[326][327][328]

Renewable Energy (the lie that doesn't work):

Romney had previously expressed opposition to federal aid for renewable energy development,[69][70] and his August 2012 energy policy plan proposed eliminating government support in the form of loan guarantees and subsidies for development of renewable types of energy,[71][67][72] sources of energy that Romney had said the Obama administration has been over-reliant on.[61]
    Romney has opposed calls for the elimination of government subsidies to oil and gas producers.[73]

Again, these are just a few of the examples of where Romney and I see eye to eye.

On renewable energy, the knee jerk reaction is to say "My God! How can you be against renewable energy!" My answer to that is that I'm not. However, government should not be funding it or helping companies build the power plants. If it is a legitimate way of creating energy that doesn't harm the environment then it should work without external funding. Trust me, I know everything about this.

When we vote for a candidate we are doing so based on a general sense of agreement with their beliefs and ideals. I know that Romney doesn't support unions, is for lower taxes and is against illegal immigration. He's also for reforming unemployment insurance, welfare and all of the other handout programs that give people no incentive to work.

That's why he'll get my vote and that wasn't from a sound bite.

I agree with many of his opinions and what he stands for. .
    And apparently so do millions of us. He is ahead and gaining more every few hours. We recognize a capitalist of the sort that built this country, pushed the railroads across the nation, and won World War II by simply building more hardware than they could. And Romney is the dream candidate, extremely well qualified by virtue of 25 years business experience doing company "turn arounds" plus 4 years as Governor of a liberal state with 87% Democrats in his legislature. Instead of crying about an impossible situation, he held meetings with them nearly daily and forged agreements and got things done! Obama is stymied and doesn't even try to reach out to his opposition.

Romney seems to be sent by God to America. The right guy at the right time to rescue this country (and the world) from its economic tailspin. I expect him to create a miracle recovery greater than Reagan did in the early 80s.

Larry

Quote Originally Posted by Not a German View Post
    Except for comic relief, nobody really pays any attention to shopping cart wackos, winos or Massachusetts liberals except sometimes other Ma.ssholes.

He'd have better success trolling about equipment.
    George Soros

Larry
    I know for one during the Bush administration, they tried to boost economic demand or growth, by cutting taxes, especially for the upper income brackets, engaging in a military spending spree unprecedented in peacetime history you @sshole, and also by spreading American homeownership through easy credit and seductively low mortgage rates.
    Encouraging debt was seen as a way out of the problem of stubbornly slow economic growth
    The hitch was many consumers were already burden with debt, so in the end many of them defaulted on there mortgages and the housing bubble eventually burst. As a result the "too big to fail" banks and whole industtries dependent on them for cheap loans were suddenly in trouble and the federal government had to bail them out you @sshole. Instead of rescuing many local governments which have been up to there neck in debt.
    When you come up with the answer Obama or Romney would like to talk to you. I know its going to take a decade to get out of this mess you @sshole, and one mistake and double dip resession.
    So fu,k you and the horse you rode in on, you halfwitted @ss. Ask yourself do you want that again?
    I know the last 4 years I have been proud to be an American again. So F ,uck you. Cause I am sure you did get fiuck,ed.
    I for one am a small business owner, with low debt and a impressive profit and loss statement, and have gave to my local community very generously, and still will retire in my fiftys. With a very impressive porfolio, and actually built something. So have a nice day Larry.
    Oh, and I would appreciate you reframing from calling people names, cause in my face, I would probably slap your @ss silly. We live in a rather small world Larry. Peace and Love 12
    Last edited by 12sandwich; 10-10-2012 at 09:02 AM.

My biggest complaint with any government is giving people money who do nothing. I know several people who are unemployed. These are people that had good jobs but lost them due to layoffs or the economy no longer sustained their prior work (like a real estate broker). Now, these people I know are indeed trying to find work. However, and this is the key, they are picky about it. They wont take a job that pays 60% of what they used to make. Why? Because they are currently receiving unemployment benefits. These benefits, although they are only about $1800/month, still get them by while they are searching for a job at their own leisure.

If they didn't receive the unemployment benefits or if the benefits didn't last as long, they would have more of an incentive to find work, any kind of work.

I know of several people who have college degrees that have been unemployed for over 2 years. They quit making house payments over 1.5 years ago and are just waiting for the bank to take their house. They continue to get unemployment, food stamps, free preschool for their kids, etc. All because they are taking their time in finding a job that is exactly like the one they had before.

It's BS and is just one example of how our society has become lazy and the government is condoning the behavior.

George Soros
    He wouldn't have gotten that, so thanks. Actually, a billionaire liberal is his worst nightmare.

My favorite Romney moment, was when he got a darker spray tan than normal before speaking on the Hispanic channel.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1900707.html
    I used to work in TV news at a local station that was/is a network affiliate. We had both white and black anchors and reporters. It is a reality of physics that darker skin reflects less light than lighter skin. Which made the blacks much harder to light both in a studio setting and on location, especially at night. So the white anchors and reporters would always be made up so that there skin tones were a bit darker on camera and the blacks had lightening makeup applied. No big deal. Just simple physics and the limitations of electronic videography.

I know for one during the Bush administration, for one, tried to boost economic demand by cutting taxes, especially for the upper income brackets,engaging in a military spending spree unprecedented in peacetime history you @sshole, and also by spreading American homeownership through easy credit and seductively low mortgage rates.
    Encouraging debt was seen as a way out of the problem of stubbornly slow economic growth
    The hitch was many consumers were already burden with debt, so in the end many of them defaulted on there mortgages and the housing bubble eventually burst. As a result the "too big to fail" banks and whole industies dependent on them for cheap loans were suddenly in trouble and the federal government had to bail them out you @sshole. Instead of rescuing many local governments which have been up to there neck in debt.
    When you come up with the answer Obama or Romney would like to talk to you. I know its going to take a decade to get out of this mess you @sshole, and one mistake and double dip resession.
    So fu,k you and the horse you rode in on, you halfwitted @ss ask yourself do you want that again?
    I know the last 4 years I have been proud to be an American again. So F ,uck you. Cause I am sure you did get fiuck,ed.
    I for one am a small business owner, with low debt and a impressive profit and loss statement, and have gave to my local community very generously, and still will retire in my fiftys. With a very impressive porfolio, and actually built something. So have a nice day Larry.
    Oh, and I would appreciate you reframing from calling people names, cause in my face I would probably slap your @ss silly. We live in a rather small world Larry. Peace and Love 12
    LOL - in post #35 you gave a very low key, relaxed response to Larry effortlessly parrying his personal ad hominen jabs away.

Thanks for the comment Larry, it will be duly noted and ignored.
    Its a shame you dont understand how the world works, and only understand a very biased viewpoint.
    I will vote for Obama just out of spite. Thanks again.
    Just curious what made you reconsider and go full mad dog on his ass?

Now where the f#ck am I?

I know for one during the Bush administration, for one, tried to boost economic demand by cutting taxes, especially for the upper income brackets,engaging in a military spending spree unprecedented in peacetime history you @sshole, and also by spreading American homeownership through easy credit and seductively low mortgage rates.
    The hitch was many consumers were already burden with debt, so in the end many of them defaulted on there mortgages and the housing bubble eventually burst. As a result the "too big to fail" banks and whole industies dependent on them for cheap loans were suddenly in trouble and the federal government had to bail them out you @sshole. Instead of rescuing many local governments which have been up to there neck in debt.
    So fu,k you and the horse you rode in on, you halfwitted @ss ask yourself do you want that again?
    Oh, and I would appreciate you reframing from calling people names, cause in my face I would probably slap your @ss silly. We live in a rather small world Larry. Peace and Love 12
    Well, you write like a lowlife buffoon! And you stupidly posted that on a public forum that will be searchable for a dozen years. Anyone with resources can easily penetrate your screen name and find your real identity. You are a fool.

But I didn't read your diatribe. You lost me at the first filthy name you wrote.

Larry

And apparently so do millions of us. He is ahead and gaining more every few hours. We recognize a capitalist of the sort that built this country, pushed the railroads across the nation, and won World War II by simply building more hardware than they could. And Romney is the dream candidate, extremely well qualified by virtue of 25 years business experience doing company "turn arounds" plus 4 years as Governor of a liberal state with 87% Democrats in his legislature. Instead of crying about an impossible situation, he held meetings with them nearly daily and forged agreements and got things done! Obama is stymied and doesn't even try to reach out to his opposition.

Romney seems to be sent by God to America. The right guy at the right time to rescue this country (and the world) from its economic tailspin. I expect him to create a miracle recovery greater than Reagan did in the early 80s.

Larry
    http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/romn...o_code=1053D-1

And today Romney is leading in ELEVEN of the swing states. That is pretty much the ballgame.

And this before Hillary throws Obama under the bus today, saving herself from the firestorm that will accrue when the facts of Bengazi are learned in the House Oversight hearing. Hillary (and Bill) Clinton want to survive to have a career. They know the MURDER of those 4 people in Libya will be a career ender for either Hillary or Obama.

Love to watch two cats fight!

Larry

Well, you write like a lowlife buffoon! And you stupidly posted that on a public forum that will be searchable for a dozen years. Anyone with resources can easily penetrate your screen name and find your real identity. You are a fool.

But I didn't read your diatribe. You lost me at the first filthy name you wrote.

Larry
    Look who's talking. The biggest right wing cracker on the internet who uses his REAL name. No need to penetrate your user name is there Mr Larry (Right Wing Red Neck Cracker) Whittaker, hailing from Rancho Santa Fe.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Larry
    Take your time and re read it a couple times, it will soak in eventually. I know you can do it, I've seen you on the range. I bet nobody else has trouble understanding my writings.
    I can send you a business card c/o Kevin at the range.
    Try to reframe from name calling in the future, most people don't care to be called a fool. Very distasteful.
    Sincerely 12

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Player View Post
    LOL - in post #35 you gave a very low key, relaxed response to Larry effortlessly parrying his personal ad hominen jabs away.

Just curious what made you reconsider and go full mad dog on his ass?
    I was half drunk and listening to a album from Sixto Rodriguez on the first response.

Then I woke up with a hangover and felt like going off on his ignorant @ss.
    Kiwi these are the cold hard facts, and he's clueless.

Take your time and re read it a couple times, it will soak in eventually. I know you can do it, I've seen you on the range. I bet nobody else has trouble understanding my writings.
    I can send you a business card c/o Kevin at the range.
    Try to reframe from name calling in the future, most people don't care to be called a fool. Very distasteful.
    Sincerely 12
    Not to nitpick, but the word you have been trying unsuccessfully to use, is "refrain."
    I am trying to help you, since it seems that you like using that word a lot. It will make you look like less of an idiot in the future. Please understand that I am only trying to help.
    fred3 antagonizer
    2010 recipiant of TRG Commendation of Excellence
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

*Plus many more accolades that are the cause of jealousy

Quote Originally Posted by Horseballs View Post
    Not to nitpick, but the word you have been trying unsuccessfully to use, is "refrain."
    I am trying to help you, since it seems that you like using that word a lot. It will make you look like less of an idiot in the future. Please understand that I am only trying to help.
    Who appointed you bored spelling Nazi since Dorkman left the fourum? Their are bigger issues to worry about hear then a couple of miner spelling and grammar errors.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Thanks Hb. I never claimed to be the sharpest tool in the shed.
    This iPhone will of course auto correct those idiosyncrasies, which I didn't use in my original post. I was on my laptop listening to music.

Who appointed you bored spelling Nazi since Dorkman left the fourum? Their are bigger issues to worry about hear then a couple of miner spelling and grammar errors.
    He might have meant reframe. I had a nice piece of art spontaneously high tail it off a wall recently and now I need to reframe it.

There's a black guy in CA who recently was cleared by DNA and is out of prison after like 20 years. But the family of the victim is trying ro reframe him.

The correct spelling is M-I-N-O-R. You spelled it with an "e".

He might have meant reframe. I had a nice piece of art spontaneously high tail it off a wall recently and now I need to reframe it.

There's a black guy in CA who recently was cleared by DNA and is out of prison after like 20 years. But the family of the victim is trying ro reframe him.
    Maybe someone needs to reframe the question

Hah, Hah (in the style of the Simpsons). And I thought Kiwi was being a little too obvious.

TWO spelling Nazis on the discussion bored! Sheesh! Witch ones Hitler and witch ones Goebels?

Now where the f#ck am I?

Hah, Hah (in the style of the Simpsons). And I thought Kiwi was being a little too obvious.
    Glaring that FD only caught the one.

Even though Romney has Big Mo and is doing well in the popular vote, he has to win just about all the swing states. Obama would have to throw another debate for that to happen.

I hear he's really lazy so maybe that's a possibility. Although I don't know where I heard that.

TWO spelling Nazis on the discussion bored! Sheesh! Witch ones Hitler and witch ones Goebels?
    Ah, not so fast. It should be "one's." You see, Kiwi, it's called a contraction, which is a simple way of combining "one" and "is" into the more conversational "one's." Everything else seems fine in your post.
    Well, off to tourspec.com. There is a new driver I'm buying sight unseen that costs $2400. I plan on telling everyone how this driver enables me to hit all the shots.
    fred3 antagonizer
    2010 recipiant of TRG Commendation of Excellence
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

*Plus many more accolades that are the cause of jealousy

Like with AB and Spank, they reveal their lack of class with their writing.

There is a good reason many companies require a few handwritten paragraphs in their job applications. People unwittingly tell much about themselves. These fools told the entire forum (and possibly thousands who browse here) that they are simply not very bright and rather immature. Not folks who would be hired or promoted to responsible positions. Note the spelling of "forum."

Larry

There is a good reason many companies require a few handwritten paragraphs in their job applications. People unwittingly tell much about themselves. These fools told the entire forum (and possibly thousands who browse here) that they are simply not very bright and rather immature. Not folks who would be hired or promoted to responsible positions. Note the spelling of "forum."

Larry
    Did you used to include that avatar picture of yourself in your CV Larry?

Always a nice touch and that sh*t eating grin with the cowboy hat will ensure you stand out from the other candidates and boost your chances of being hired or promoted to responsible positions ahead of you're competitors.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Always a nice touch and that sh*t eating grin with the cowboy hat will ensure you stand out from the other candidates and boost your chances of being hired or promoted to responsible positions ahead of you're competitors.
    I'm guessing he credits that with his paper clip and macaroni success.

Like you, Kiwi, I have fair skin so I have bought a hat similar to what Mr. RSF is wearing in that photo. The back of my neck was getting too sunburned so I had to do something. After you get used to those hats they kind of grow on you.

I'm actually looking to purchase one of the recently released Ping Boonie hats. Very similar to an Aussie hat, but not an ass-hat, as Yaz would say.

Here's a pic of the Ping Boonie. Soon everyone will wear them:

http://www.ping.com/gear/headweardetail.aspx?id=9177
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	z ping boonie.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	23.8 KB 
ID:	2916  

Good afternoon!

I hope you don't mind if I share a famous zen parable about "maybe."

There was once an old farmer who had worked his crops for many years. One day his horse ran away. Upon hearing the news, his neighbors came to visit. "Such bad luck," they said sympathetically. "Maybe," the farmer replied.

The next morning the horse returned, bringing with it three other wild horses. "How wonderful," the neighbors exclaimed. "Maybe," replied the old man.

The following day, his son tried to ride one of the untamed horses, was thrown, and broke his leg. The neighbors again came to offer their sympathy on his misfortune. "Maybe," answered the farmer.

The day after, military officials came to the village to draft young men into the army. Seeing that the son's leg was broken, they passed him by. The neighbors congratulated the farmer on how well things had turned out. "Maybe," said the farmer.
    Do you see how this Taoist story might apply to politics? to current events? to history?

Life happens. My friends, I encourage you to enjoy the ride and each others company.

Have a great day!
    War is Peace
    Freedom is Slavery
    Ignorance is Strength

"Symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder include[1]:

Reacting to criticism with anger, shame, or humiliation
    Taking advantage of others to reach their own goals
    Exaggerating their own importance, achievements, and talents
    Imagining unrealistic fantasies of success, beauty, power, intelligence, or romance
    Requiring constant attention and positive reinforcement from others
    Becoming jealous easily
    Lacking empathy and disregarding the feelings of others
    Being obsessed with oneself
    Pursuing mainly selfish goals
    Trouble keeping healthy relationships
    Becoming easily hurt and rejected
    Setting goals that are unrealistic
    Wanting "the best" of everything
    Appearing unemotional"
    TaylorMade r7 9.5°
    TM 200 Steel 3-wood
    TM 3 Hybrid

Quote Originally Posted by ENIGMA View Post
    Good afternoon!

Do you see how this Taoist story might apply to politics? to current events? to history?

Life happens. My friends, I encourage you to enjoy the ride and each others company.

Have a great day!
    Well presented and timely. I have only one comment. If you are of German extraction, the questions is: "Three rotors or four?"

Larry
    Fool! You aren't qualified to carry Spank and Alan's briefcases. Do your homework next time before you show the rest of us how dense you are.

See you out there.
    I keeps it real.

Larry
    You suck at golf and you are an @sshole.

D!ckhead,

spank

p.s. I don't have a job or need to fill out an application. I own a business. I wouldn't hire you at minimum wage to clean my toilets; you would eff that job up. B!tch.
    It's not my fault God made me this beautiful.

Larry
    Did you know Henry Ford would take a prospective employee for lunch, and if you put salt or pepper on your food before tasting it, you weren't hired.
    I see it everyday.
    Today at my little shop I did nothing but mainly other businesses work, dealerships, utility company's, repair shops, work. We've been busy. Foolish me

Like you, Kiwi, I have fair skin so I have bought a hat similar to what Mr. RSF is wearing in that photo. The back of my neck was getting too sunburned so I had to do something. After you get used to those hats they kind of grow on you.

I'm actually looking to purchase one of the recently released Ping Boonie hats. Very similar to an Aussie hat, but not an ass-hat, as Yaz would say.

Here's a pic of the Ping Boonie. Soon everyone will wear them:

http://www.ping.com/gear/headweardetail.aspx?id=9177
    I usually golf in a Tilley LTM8. Check it out. Little more class than other hats. $80+ At the risk of sounding snobbish, people who know hats, know Tilley. ha I am sitting here grinning. I really enjoy messing with you guys.

Larry

I usually golf in a Tilley LTM8. Check it out. Little more class than other hats. $80+ At the risk of sounding snobbish, people who know hats, know Tilley. ha I am sitting here grinning. I really enjoy messing with you guys.

Larry
    See, are you happy now? He knows he's an asshat from real life, I'm sure it's the only feedback he's ever gotten.

Parasites need a host. Stop being a host.

See, are you happy now? He knows he's an asshat from real life, I'm sure it's the only feedback he's ever gotten.

Parasites need a host. Stop being a host.
    Ever had an ant farm? That's how I view most of you guys. Just cute little squiggles on the screen of my computer. You are here for my entertainment.

Larry

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narciss...ality_disorder
    TaylorMade r7 9.5°
    TM 200 Steel 3-wood
    TM 3 Hybrid

Ever had an ant farm? That's how I view most of you guys. Just cute little squiggles on the screen of my computer. You are here for my entertainment.

Larry
    We all get the last laugh.

I keeps it real.

Larry
    Well, then maybe we need to put up another poll on permanently banning you.

I'm actually against it because despite what he says here, I find it entertaining to see someone constantly make an ass out of themselves.

So who'd like to do the poll?

Quote Originally Posted by ENIGMA View Post
    Good afternoon!

Have a great day!
    So wait, what are you saying here, that the military is evil?.... that injuries are a part of sports?...I don't think I'm following you.

Can you just plainly make your point, this isn't some sort of highly literate discussion board...you have to spell it out.

Does anybody else get what he's saying?

This has absolutely nothing to do with anything I said. I didn't say billionaires couldn't be Democrats or didn't influence Democrats.

I just said that only billionaires can vote Republican without voting directly against their own economic interests.

I said it because it's absolutely true.

Not everyone expects a handout or to work half arse and still get paid for it.

I'm not a billionaire yet I agree with many of his opinions and what he stands for. If Romney is successful in attacking all of those things above then it benefits me. Why? Because I don't need a handout, I don't need government healthcare and I don't want to pay more for products or services because of unions.

There you go.
    Really, FD. On the other forum, you said you wouldn't spend $200 on a golf bag that you liked. That's pathetic. I spend more than that on dinner, but I can't afford to vote for Romney, even if I were immoral enough to do so.

You need all the things you just said you don't need. You obviously need them more than I do. You're obviously not above needing any of those things. You just haven't figured it out yet. You're still young and learning.

But you will learn. Just like the people of Massachusetts who voted him in as governor. Here where we know him, he's running twenty or thirty points behind O'Bama.

Really, FD. On the other forum, you said you wouldn't spend $200 on a golf bag that you liked. That's pathetic. I spend more than that on dinner, but I can't afford to vote for Romney, even if I were immoral enough to do so.

You need all the things you just said you don't need. You obviously need them more than I do. You're obviously not above needing any of those things. You just haven't figured it out yet. You're still young and learning.

But you will learn. Just like the people of Massachusetts who voted him in as governor. Here where we know him, he's running twenty or thirty points behind O'Bama.
    I don't spend $200 on golf bags because I don't place much value on them, not because I can't afford it. I'm a bit frugal when it comes to some things.

I don't spend $200 on golf bags because I don't place much value on them, not because I can't afford it. I'm a bit frugal when it comes to some things.
    What I find interesting is you are not frugal with your time. I post this in respect to the amount of time you spend ho'ing clubs. Sure you can make a few bucks doing it, and it might be fun, but certainly not an efficient use of time. Especially fo a MBA corporate shark such as yourself.

So wait, what are you saying here, that the military is evil?.... that injuries are a part of sports?...I don't think I'm following you.

Can you just plainly make your point, this isn't some sort of highly literate discussion board...you have to spell it out.

Does anybody else get what he's saying?
    I think the essence of it is life is what it is. This is all part of life's theater and instead of bickering and complaining, we should just enjoy the ride. This is obviously sage advice, but since Toaists don't believe in Christ as their lord and savior, they will inevitably burn in a firey hell for eternity.
    I keeps it real.

Quote Originally Posted by poe4soul View Post
    What I find interesting is you are not frugal with your time. I post this in respect to the amount of time you spend ho'ing clubs. Sure you can make a few bucks doing it, and it might be fun, but certainly not an efficient use of time. Especially fo a MBA corporate shark such as yourself.
    I think the key for FD is enjoyment. It's a hobby, so the fact that he can flip clubs just makes the hobby cheaper; it's not a money-making scheme.

Also, at no point should FD be considered an MBA corporate shark. This is a disservice to MBA corporate sharks.
    I keeps it real.

I think the essence of it is life is what it is. This is all part of life's theater and instead of bickering and complaining, we should just enjoy the ride. This is obviously sage advice, but since Toaists don't believe in Christ as their lord and savior, they will inevitably burn in a firey hell for eternity.
    Well then why wouldn't he just come out and say that? It's like he's trying to make his point sound all insightful and important by flowering the s.hit up.

I think what Enigma was basically trying to say is "Sh.it happens!"

Don't know why he had to dress it up in all that airy fairy taoist mumbo jumbo.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Well, then maybe we need to put up another poll on permanently banning you.

I'm actually against it because despite what he says here, I find it entertaining to see someone constantly make an ass out of themselves.
    You and everyone else. I suspect the moderators and owners here would be against it too! Each time I am gone for a few days, this place nearly dries up and blows away!. I am nearly the only person who posts anything even remotely interesting in this forum.

Larry

Just like the people of Massachusetts who voted him in as governor. Here where we know him, he's running twenty or thirty points behind O'Bama.
    Well, not quite! Since the debate Romney is actually leading in the latest Mass daily tracking polls. Check it out. Romney is ahead and gaining every day and is likely to easily win Massachusetts.

He will win more than 330 Electoral College Votes and that is a landslide! Practice saying, "President Romney!"

Larry

You and everyone else. I suspect the moderators and owners here would be against it too! Each time I am gone for a few days, this place nearly dries up and blows away!. I am nearly the only person who posts anything even remotely interesting in this forum.
    Symptoms

Symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder include:

• Reacting to criticism with anger, shame, or humiliation
    • Taking advantage of others to reach their own goals
    • Exaggerating their own importance, achievements, and talents
    • Imagining unrealistic fantasies of success, beauty, power, intelligence, or romance
    • Requiring constant attention and positive reinforcement from others
    • Becoming jealous easily
    • Lacking empathy and disregarding the feelings of others
    • Being obsessed with oneself
    • Pursuing mainly selfish goals
    • Trouble keeping healthy relationships
    • Becoming easily hurt and rejected
    • Setting goals that are unrealistic
    • Wanting "the best" of everything
    • Appearing unemotional[/i]
    TaylorMade r7 9.5°
    TM 200 Steel 3-wood
    TM 3 Hybrid

Well, not quite! Since the debate Romney is actually leading in the latest Mass daily tracking polls. Check it out. Romney is ahead and gaining every day and is likely to easily win Massachusetts.
    You know what would have really sealed that claim? A source.

I mean, you've already admitted you're a liar...

He will win more than 330 Electoral College Votes and that is a landslide! Practice saying, "President Romney!"
    Symptoms

Symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder include[1]:
    • Reacting to criticism with anger, shame, or humiliation
    • Taking advantage of others to reach their own goals
    • Exaggerating their own importance, achievements, and talents
    • Imagining unrealistic fantasies of success, beauty, power, intelligence, or romance

TaylorMade r7 9.5°
    TM 200 Steel 3-wood
    TM 3 Hybrid

I think the key for FD is enjoyment. It's a hobby, so the fact that he can flip clubs just makes the hobby cheaper; it's not a money-making scheme.

Also, at no point should FD be considered an MBA corporate shark. This is a disservice to MBA corporate sharks.
    For the most part that is true but on some clubs I have made fairly decent money. Of course you need to look at the cost-benefit aspect of it, with the cost being my time, patience and infinite understanding of some of the idiots I have to deal with in a transaction. It should also be noted that it's a bit of an addiction for me. I will not live in denial.

As for the MBA, I consider myself an MBA barracuda. I may not have a shark's bite but my teeth are razor sharp nontheless.

In short, I'm a force to be reckoned with.

This has absolutely nothing to do with anything I said. I didn't say billionaires couldn't be Democrats or didn't influence Democrats.

I just said that only billionaires can vote Republican without voting directly against their own economic interests.

I said it because it's absolutely true.
    Why? Are you telling me to go with the status quo?

Larry
    Well, the events in Libya and the VP debate iced it. DONE! Stick a fork in Obama and Biden.

First, Obama simply ignored the second Al Queda attack on America since 9/11. Oh, wait, Al Queda was supposed to be wiped out when Ben Ladin was killed. Well, not quite. They are alive and well and they are coming against us in Pakistan, Afghanistan, and all over the world including here in the USA.

Then, since that doesn't fit his "I got Ben Ladin and I am a strong leader" narrative, he ordered the White House and the State Department to simply cover it up, didn't happen. Forget those dead people!

Biden repeated the coverup line during the debate!!

But it will all unravel now. Even the mainstream media can't ignore the facts. The polls are already reflecting that independents at least know Obama should not be reelected.

And Biden is certainly not presidential material. After appearing to be more than slightly unhinged last night, NOBODY can imagine him in the Oval Office with authority over our military and our nuclear weapons. "Just a heartbeat away" is not far enough with a nutcase as VP.

Larry

Well, the events in Libya and the VP debate iced it. DONE! Stick a fork in Obama and Biden.

First, Obama simply ignored the second Al Queda attack on America since 9/11. Oh, wait, Al Queda was supposed to be wiped out when Ben Ladin was killed. Well, not quite. They are alive and well and they are coming against us in Pakistan, Afghanistan, and all over the world including here in the USA.

Then, since that doesn't fit his "I got Ben Ladin and I am a strong leader" narrative, he ordered the White House and the State Department to simply cover it up, didn't happen. Forget those dead people!

Biden repeated the coverup line during the debate!!

But it will all unravel now. Even the mainstream media can't ignore the facts. The polls are already reflecting that independents at least know Obama should not be reelected.

And Biden is certainly not presidential material. After appearing to be more than slightly unhinged last night, NOBODY can imagine him in the Oval Office with authority over our military and our nuclear weapons. "Just a heartbeat away" is not far enough with a nutcase as VP.
    Yet you were fine with Sarah Palin; about as unqualified a candidate as there has ever been.

I should say, you were fine with her until the Republican party told you not to be anymore.
    TaylorMade r7 9.5°
    TM 200 Steel 3-wood
    TM 3 Hybrid

Either Larry's head exploded as yaz predicted, or he ran down to the liquor store and his minivan died.

Can you say president Obama?
    I keeps it real.

Can you say president Obama?
    Yada yada ... post a video of your swing. Wait a minute. Wrong thread.

Now where the f#ck am I?

We all get the last laugh.

I love the sh!t eating grin.
    Larry loses again.
    I can only imagine a game of golf with Larry right about now. It's a shame he's such a @ussy, and can't get a game on with Fd. I can see broken clubs, lots of missed putts, hooked drives into ob. Outburst of all sorts.

I love the sh!t eating grin.
    Larry loses again.
    I can only imagine a game of golf with Larry right about now. It's a shame he's such a @ussy, and can't get a game on with Fd. I can see broken clubs, lots of missed putts, hooked drives into ob. Outburst of all sorts.
    Thanks for the bump. When I get some time, I'd like to pull together a montage of all of Liary's wonderful calls.
    I keeps it real.

Romney was an extremely weak candidate. He used dirty tactics to get the R nomination and completely alienated the libertarian leaning republicans.

The republican party is in shambles. The only way they can comeback is if they make some major changes. They need to start pushing for civil liberties, become anti-imperialist, push for shrinking the federal gov't, and begin to realize that monetary policy is an important issue.

The republican party is in shambles. The only way they can comeback is if they make some major changes.
    I think the pachys should all, without exception, self-deport to Mexico and help straighten those poor souls out.

They've done more than enough for us already.

Thread Information