|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Ameica's next generation of sport super stars

Quote Originally Posted by Tee'd Off View Post

I hope he's upgraded from Nintendo NES. BTW...Duck Hunt was a great game. That's what that gun is inteded for. I like the Paul McCartney hair cut.
    There are two kinds of people in the world, those who believe there are two kinds of people in the world and those who don’t.

Quote Originally Posted by famousdavis View Post
    I hope he's upgraded from Nintendo NES. BTW...Duck Hunt was a great game. That's what that gun is inteded for. I like the Paul McCartney hair cut.
    When the NES system was released, the "Eight is Enough" bowl cut had been out of fashion for a few years. Poor kid. He was probably still cramming his fat ass in parachute pants during the early nineties grunge era.
    Maxfli Fire- Driver-LW
    Putter- Scotty Cameron limited edition Studio Select Newport

Last edited by noshuz; 06-23-2011 at 08:39 AM.
    team obnoxious
    ===============================================
    WITB: Hybrids. The ones that took FamousDavis down......

Quote Originally Posted by Home-slicer View Post
    When the NES system was released, the "Eight is Enough" bowl cut had been out of fashion for a few years. Poor kid. He was probably still cramming his fat ass in parachute pants during the early nineties grunge era.
    I know I've said this before but I think it's a tragedy when I see these obese parents causing their kids to be obese as well. I was in a gas station/c-store the other day filling up and I saw this huge woman and her huge husband go inside with their soon-to-be-huge kids. They came out with ice cream and the largest sized slurpees you can get. They all had a candy bar to boot. What is wrong with these people? I want to shoot them.
    There are two kinds of people in the world, those who believe there are two kinds of people in the world and those who don’t.

I know I've said this before but I think it's a tragedy when I see these obese parents causing their kids to be obese as well. I was in a gas station/c-store the other day filling up and I saw this huge woman and her huge husband go inside with their soon-to-be-huge kids. They came out with ice cream and the largest sized slurpees you can get. They all had a candy bar to boot. What is wrong with these people? I want to shoot them.
    Look at the proliferation of foods like wings. Make a meal out of them and you could be looking at 3,000 calories and serious artery clogging fat.

Buffalo Wings has been one of the fastest growing restaurant chains. They're Cincinnati based which I guess makes sense.

http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/healt...o-wings-237486
    GR lives...

Quote Originally Posted by lorenzoinoc View Post
    Look at the proliferation of foods like wings. Make a meal out of them and you could be looking at 3,000 calories and serious artery clogging fat.

Buffalo Wings has been one of the fastest growing restaurant chains. They're Cincinnati based which I guess makes sense.

http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/healt...o-wings-237486
    Columbus-based, but that's close enough. Plus, I did a 2 year penance in Buffalo, and those are some of the most unhealthy people on the planet.
    My solution to obesity is to create a "fat tax." Actually charge these lardassses for being a drain on the healhcare system and being such eyesores.
    fred3 antagonizer
    2010 recipiant of TRG Commendation of Excellence
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

*Plus many more accolades that are the cause of jealousy

Quote Originally Posted by Horseballs View Post
    Columbus-based, but that's close enough. Plus, I did a 2 year penance in Buffalo, and those are some of the most unhealthy people on the planet.
    My solution to obesity is to create a "fat tax." Actually charge these lardassses for being a drain on the healhcare system and being such eyesores.
    Such clear minded, visionary thinking would never wash with the PC minded politicians in Washington, London, Canberra and Wellington.
    I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Quote Originally Posted by Tee'd Off View Post

I'm calling BS.

That kid is way too thin to be an American. He's probably just a light-skinned Ethiopian. He needs to eat a cracker or something, I mean... just look at how far his ribs are sticking out.

Well, the kid obviously got some help and put on enough mass to pass basic. Now he's living the dream as a freedom fighter. Still looks a bit thin to me though. Must be tough getting enough to eat in the army.

FON
    "The less effort, the faster and more powerful you will be." - Bruce Lee

Taylormade R580XD 9.5
    Taylormade Rescue Dual 19
    Taylormade rac MB TP (3-PW)
    Taylormade rac Satin TP (52,56,60)
    Taylormade Rossa Monza Corza center shaft

I made a note to call them so they can correct their location on their website.

http://www.buffalowingsandrings.com/about.php
    GR lives...

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Player View Post
    Such clear minded, visionary thinking would never wash with the PC minded politicians in Washington, London, Canberra and Wellington.
    The solution is to abolish drive-thrus and install treadmill gauntlets inside the entrances to all fast food restaurants. Position the treadmills so that they spin towards the interior of the establishment. Install spectator seating for a live audience and procure a decent TV production crew. A new reality TV show is born.

FON
    "The less effort, the faster and more powerful you will be." - Bruce Lee

Taylormade R580XD 9.5
    Taylormade Rescue Dual 19
    Taylormade rac MB TP (3-PW)
    Taylormade rac Satin TP (52,56,60)
    Taylormade Rossa Monza Corza center shaft

I like it. Tax people based on how much square footage they take up. Have you ever had a super fat person sit next to you on a plane? It's incredibly uncomfortable. They should have to pay for two seats.

Quote Originally Posted by FreakOfNature View Post
    I'm calling BS.

That kid is way too thin to be an American. He's probably just a light-skinned Ethiopian. He needs to eat a cracker or something, I mean... just look at how far his ribs are sticking out.

Well, the kid obviously got some help and put on enough mass to pass basic. Now he's living the dream as a freedom fighter. Still looks a bit thin to me though. Must be tough getting enough to eat in the army.

FON
    I can see that tub of lard coming over the hill at full charge at my position. I will take great pleasure at clipping him a few times. Seeing that yellow and red spray from the fat as I enforce a .223 diet. Then again I could just let him close on me and die of a heart attack. That fat slob is a disgrace to the service.

I like it. Tax people based on how much square footage they take up. Have you ever had a super fat person sit next to you on a plane? It's incredibly uncomfortable. They should have to pay for two seats.
    This weekend on a full flight, all of us passengers at the back of the plane watched as one of the fattest women we've seen in a long time slowly made her way towards us.

The smell of fear from those adjacent to still open seats was worse than flatulence. Like a scene from a terrorist hijacking movie when one of the bad guys approaches the hostages to pick one out for execution.

Fortunately for me, some other poor soul became the victim. It's unlikely he'll ever function the same sexually again.
    GR lives...

This weekend on a full flight, all of us passengers at the back of the plane watched as one of the fattest women we've seen in a long time slowly made her way towards us.

The smell of fear from those adjacent to still open seats was worse than flatulence. Like a scene from a terrorist hijacking movie when one of the bad guys approaches the hostages to pick one out for execution.

Fortunately for me, some other poor soul became the victim. It's unlikely he'll ever function the same sexually again.
    You should look into getting a private jet. Not only would it make you the coolest guy ever amongst your peers, I can't even fathom how easy it would make getting top-shelf pu$$y.
    Maxfli Fire- Driver-LW

You should look into getting a private jet. Not only would it make you the coolest guy ever amongst your peers, I can't even fathom how easy it would make getting pu$$y.
    The contrast in fates of the earnest and the spoiled is just one more manifestation of life's unfairness. The other thing is there's really no bad way to leave Greensboro.
    GR lives...

The contrast in fates of the earnest and the spoiled is just one more manifestation of life's unfairness. The other thing is there's really no bad way to leave Greensboro.
    LOL. Too true. Plus, it doesn't take as much as a private jet to impress the local hot, black chicks.
    Maxfli Fire- Driver-LW

LOL. Too true. Plus, it doesn't take as much as a private jet to impress the local hot, black chicks.
    A second order of wings is more than you really need.
    GR lives...

A second order of wings is more than you really need.
    I'm reporting you to Al Sharpton.
    Mizuno irons -- made by Hattori Hanzo, forged in the fires of Mt. Fujiyama.

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerBS View Post
    I'm reporting you to Al Sharpton.
    Til Al grows out a Fro, he has no credibility with me.
    GR lives...

I made a note to call them so they can correct their location on their website.

http://www.buffalowingsandrings.com/about.php
    Thought you meant BW3's which is national. Wings and Rings has only 1 franchise that I even know about.
    fred3 antagonizer
    2010 recipiant of TRG Commendation of Excellence
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

*Plus many more accolades that are the cause of jealousy

Thought you meant BW3's which is national. Wings and Rings has only 1 franchise that I even know about.
    Looks as though so far they're poisoning 13 states.
    GR lives...

Thread Information