|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Thread: Musty Putters

Musty Putters

Played with a guy on Sunday who had one of these hand made custom putters. Just beautiful to look at! Hand made with your selection of six different types of exotic wood and inlays. I can appreciate this kind of hand craftmanship. It felt really nice to use. larger sweet spot than I am accustomed to.
    a bit pricey, but well worth it considering the work involved.

Anyone ever seen one of these?
    Dad, I was swimming in a rainbow with millions of babies... and they was naked... and then all of a sudden I turned into a perfect smile!

Quote Originally Posted by jmtbkr View Post
    Played with a guy on Sunday who had one of these hand made custom putters. Just beautiful to look at! Hand made with your selection of six different types of exotic wood and inlays. I can appreciate this kind of hand craftmanship. It felt really nice to use. larger sweet spot than I am accustomed to.

I went to the site. How do you know which putters are face balanced and which are toe weighted? Am I missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by jmtbkr View Post

How many putts did he take over 18 holes? The lower the number, the better the stick. Make mine with a grip of reech Coreenthian laythur.

I would think if you have a musty putter then a trip to Walgreens is in order.

Thread Information