|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Thread: Fans at US Open

Fans at US Open

I am SO glad that tv camera's didn't put the morons chanting 'Lets go Rory' on tv-thats all those wannabes were looking for. I'm really pulling for the kid but we don't need to acknowledge the lost souls that act like that.

EVERYONE was yelling that.
    It's not my fault God made me this beautiful.

The crowd has been waiting for a new champion to emerge for over 2 years. Of course their gonna be excited, their sick of no name, no personality short knocker hacks like Ostiuzen and Schwartzel. They finally have someone they can cheer for, somebody who can fill the void left by the fall of their idol Tiger.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

Quote Originally Posted by huskyhater View Post
    I am SO glad that tv camera's didn't put the morons chanting 'Lets go Rory' on tv-thats all those wannabes were looking for. I'm really pulling for the kid but we don't need to acknowledge the lost souls that act like that.
    This sort of chanting is very common in British football along with the associated hooliganism. And remember being Irish and Brits they're not very bright.
    I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Morons they are. Many of them live near me in the greater DC MSA. Many of them have huge inferiority complexes derived from DC's loser professional sports teams like the Nationals, Deadskins and Wizards. This town is so effete that public outcry about all the gang shootings caused the ownership of its NBA team to change its name from the Bullets to the Wizards. Wizards this town has in spades. Who else could turn billions in tax revenue into massive oceans of manure? Anyway, lots of Open gallery members are snotty little Extasy-swilling rich kids who will do anything for attention. You can see them sometimes when the camera is on a closeup of a player hitting a shot next to the gallery. One thing about DC golf galleries though--lots of high quality Poon Tang.

Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    Morons they are. Many of them live near me in the greater DC MSA. Many of them have huge inferiority complexes derived from DC's loser professional sports teams like the Nationals, Deadskins and Wizards. This town is so effete that public outcry about all the gang shootings caused the ownership of its NBA team to change its name from the Bullets to the Wizards. Wizards this town has in spades. Who else could turn billions in tax revenue into massive oceans of manure? Anyway, lots of Open gallery members are snotty little Extasy-swilling rich kids who will do anything for attention. You can see them sometimes when the camera is on a closeup of a player hitting a shot next to the gallery. One thing about DC golf galleries though--lots of high quality Poon Tang.
    That was a quality editorial on DC... I had to go to DC frequently some years ago. I don't remember much because I was so traumatized by the price of drinks I would quickly get hammered so I didn't have to remember how much I was paying in to that bizzaro system of politicians, lobbyists, and wannabes.

Sitting in traffic on Memorial Day is fun too... blah... that city loves to take the rest of us down with it. They certainly owe me some cash and some liver functions... the 3 worst (and most expensive) hangovers of my life were in DC... coincidence? I think not...
    Titleist 909D2 9.5, Motore F1 (s)
    Callaway Diablo Edge 3W, E370 (s)
    Ping i5 2-PW, CS Lite (s)
    Callaway X-Tour 54,60
    Ping G5i B60

I don't know if EVERYONE was chanting, but whether its right or not, lets hope they have something to cheer about today. Go Rory.

Quote Originally Posted by CPS View Post
    That was a quality editorial on DC... I had to go to DC frequently some years ago. I don't remember much because I was so traumatized by the price of drinks I would quickly get hammered so I didn't have to remember how much I was paying in to that bizzaro system of politicians, lobbyists, and wannabes.

Sitting in traffic on Memorial Day is fun too... blah... that city loves to take the rest of us down with it. They certainly owe me some cash and some liver functions... the 3 worst (and most expensive) hangovers of my life were in DC... coincidence? I think not...
    Twenty years ago I had to make frequent forays into the District and proximate burbs when the company I was with was hired to appraise and liquidate real estate during the Commercial Real Estate Depression. It always amazed me that piles of masonry crap on contaminated lots that was worth next to nothing anywhere else would command insanely high bids if the property was inside District lines. Separate universe. Even the homeless people in DC seemed to have IQ's high enough to get them into Ivy Leagues when those in other metro areas were a finger count higher than amoebae.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Player View Post
    This sort of chanting is very common in British football along with the associated hooliganism. And remember being Irish and Brits they're not very bright.
    I'm glad you remembered to point that out . . . . .
    Mizuno irons -- made by Hattori Hanzo, forged in the fires of Mt. Fujiyama.

The northeast in the US is the official home of the retarded US sports fan. At least they're not dumb enough to go batsh!t crazy over a game as gay as soccer like the retarded sports fans elsewhere in the world.
    Maxfli Fire- Driver-LW
    Putter- Scotty Cameron limited edition Studio Select Newport

Quote Originally Posted by Home-slicer View Post
    The northeast in the US is the official home of the retarded US sports fan. At least they're not dumb enough to go batsh!t crazy over a game as gay as soccer like the retarded sports fans elsewhere in the world.

Here is how gay soccer is:

Quote Originally Posted by Not a hacker View Post
    The crowd has been waiting for a new champion to emerge for over 2 years. Of course their gonna be excited, their sick of no name, no personality short knocker hacks like Ostiuzen and Schwartzel. They finally have someone they can cheer for, somebody who can fill the void left by the fall of their idol Tiger.
    I agree although I can't stand that kind of chanting on the golf course. Rory is great for golf and he came along just in time as Tiger (temporarily?) exited the stage. Rory's play this week was absolutely incredible and he's a likeable guy. I think the heavy endrosements are going to roll in pretty fast. Golf is good again.
    There are two kinds of people in the world, those who believe there are two kinds of people in the world and those who don’t.

Quote Originally Posted by spanqdoggie View Post
    Here is how gay soccer is:

Complete H.OMOS the lot of them.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Quote Originally Posted by famousdavis View Post
    I agree although I can't stand that kind of chanting on the golf course. Rory is great for golf and he came along just in time as Tiger (temporarily?) exited the stage. Rory's play this week was absolutely incredible and he's a likeable guy. I think the heavy endrosements are going to roll in pretty fast. Golf is good again.
    I think you are absolutely right. It wasn't all down to Tiger, it was a joint effort between Tiger and the golf industry. The thing people fail to realise is that for Tiger to be as big as he was the infastructure had to already be there. Golf was a huge sport before Tiger so when a superstar came along they were always going to be the biggest star on the planet. If Tiger had been a ping pong champion nobody would have heard of him no matter how good he was. The market is right there, they are just waiting for someone to walk in a nd fill the vacant position. You could see the sharks circling already during his round. The media spotlight is firmly on Rory, and he can expect to experience life in a fishbowl for the rest of his career. If he wants to know how crazy things are gonna get he need only watch footage of Tiger.

I think Tiger handled the attention, the fans, the adulation, the extra security with class and aplomb. I think Rory will do the same, albeit in his own way. Rory is an easy going guy who will probably be more approachable, where Tiger was more the alpha male who didn't suffer fools, like the idiot interviewer at the Masters. Both ways are acceptable, Rory just is't the dominant male that Tiger is so he should be himself.
    Last edited by Not a hacker; 06-20-2011 at 01:56 AM.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

I think you are absolutely right. It wasn't all down to Tiger, it was a joint effort between Tiger and the golf industry. The thing people fail to realise is that for Tiger to be as big as he was the infastructure had to already be there. Golf was a huge sport before Tiger so when a superstar came along they were always going to be the biggest star on the planet. If Tiger had been a ping pong champion nobody would have heard of him no matter how good he was. The market is right there, they are just waiting for someone to walk in a nd fill the vacant position. You could see the sharks circling already during his round. The media spotlight is firmly on Rory, and he can expect to experience life in a fishbowl for the rest of his career. If he wants to know how crazy things are gonna get he need only watch footage of Tiger.

I think Tiger handled the attention, the fans, the adulation, the extra security with class and aplomb. I think Rory will do the same, albeit in his own way. Rory is an easy going guy who will probably be more approachable, where Tiger was more the alpha male who didn't suffer fools, like the idiot interviewer at the Masters. Both ways are acceptable, Rory just is't the dominant male that Tiger is so he should be himself.
    Class and aplomb? It was just one big fukking act. He was just a golfing robot programmed to do a specific task and act in a specific way.

Rory by comparison seems relatively normal and comes from a background with seemingly normal parents. Tiger is a freak show - the Michael Jackson of golf.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Class and aplomb? It was just one big fukking act. He was just a golfing robot programmed to do a specific task and act in a specific way.

Rory by comparison seems relatively normal and comes from a background with seemingly normal parents. Tiger is a freak show - the Michael Jackson of golf.
    Agreed, the first thing i noticed after the winning putt went in was a very understated once only fist pump, off with the cap and looking to shake hands with Yang. No bent over contorted punches at the sky, hat being thrown to the ground, screaming just as loud as the crowd and waiting for the Stevie bear hug! Makes a world of difference.......
    Tm Burner Superfast, r9 4 wood,Tm 09 19*/22*
    Mizuno mp52 5-pw,mpt10 52*/56*/60*
    SC Sonoma,optima ts

Quote Originally Posted by rooboy View Post
    Agreed, the first thing i noticed after the winning putt went in was a very understated once only fist pump, off with the cap and looking to shake hands with Yang. No bent over contorted punches at the sky, hat being thrown to the ground, screaming just as loud as the crowd and waiting for the Stevie bear hug! Makes a world of difference.......
    Thank you, Rory displayed alot more class and maturity.

Thank you, Rory displayed alot more class and maturity.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xhv8b6n1_A

No one makes contorted punches, hats thrown, etc on a 6 inch putt.
    2-0-1 in GR stroke play

Reference video of Tiger winning U.S. Amatuers before the PR machine got ahold of him. He was flat out weird. What people liked in Tiger came straight out of corporate scripts, not his own DNA. Don't be stupid. Duh.

Yeah, Rory needs to work on the fist pump but he's obviously a quick learner and he'll have plenty of opportunities.
    GR lives...

Quote Originally Posted by lorenzoinoc View Post
    Reference video of Tiger winning U.S. Amatuers before the PR machine got ahold of him. He was flat out weird. What people liked in Tiger came straight out of corporate scripts, not his own DNA. Don't be stupid. Duh.

Yeah, Rory needs to work on the fist pump but he's obviously a quick learner and he'll have plenty of opportunities.
    I watched all 3 US Amateur events and I have no idea what you are talking about. He acted exactly the same in those tournaments as he did as a pro.
    There are two kinds of people in the world, those who believe there are two kinds of people in the world and those who don’t.

I watched all 3 US Amateur events and I have no idea what you are talking about. He acted exactly the same in those tournaments as he did as a pro.
    Then you must have fallen asleep before the post round interviews. Particularly the one in which he was wearing an orange and white striped shirt. He sounded like Muhammed Ali on Extasy.

It's ok if you like what you've been fed from a spoon.
    GR lives...

Then you must have fallen asleep before the post round interviews. Particularly the one in which he was wearing an orange and white striped shirt. He sounded like Muhammed Ali on Extasy.

It's ok if you like what you've been fed from a spoon.
    The orange and white striped shirt was his first US Amateur at TPC Scottsdale. I didn't see the interview afterward. It thought you were talking about his on-course behavior. And yes, I did like my Gerber baby food.

The orange and white striped shirt was his first US Amateur at TPC Scottsdale. I didn't see the interview afterward. It thought you were talking about his on-course behavior. And yes, I did like my Gerber baby food.
    The one in I think New York was interesting too. When he started getting interviewed on tour, I remember feeling disappointment he'd cleaned it up. Muhammed Ali on acid would not have landed Buick and American Express. Nike and Dr. Manger probably would have still been there.
    GR lives...

Mward makes a fair point. If the first putt from 40 feet away had gone in I'm sure there would have been a huge fist pump but you'd look a bit of a D/Bag carrying on like that after a 1 foot tap in.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    I love the statement "Wizards this town has in spades" LOL! For the DC area this statement is more true then most know! CLASSIC!

He mae a 6 inch putt with an 8 shotlead, why the fuk would he do a big fist pump. It's not like he sank a 12 foot slider to make the playoff. And in any case, Tiger's fist pumps and displays are what made him so popular, and what made the rest of the no personality bums so rich riding on his coat tails. Rory needs to smarten up his act and show a bit of personality when he wins a major. He also needs a little more arrogance and nonchalance towards reporters and fans. The fans won't respect a champion who isn't aloof and arrogant. There's an old saying that a puppy dog appreciates a pat on the head more just after it's been given a kick up the arse. Fans are the same, treat them mean to keep them keen.

Rory needs to follow Tiger's lead and let the fans know that he's better than they are. That they could never be as good as him. And he needs to learn that the media is hte enemy and is to be treated with extreme prejudice. Only when he does this can he become even half the champion and man Tiger was.

He mae a 6 inch putt with an 8 shotlead, why the fuk would he do a big fist pump. It's not like he sank a 12 foot slider to make the playoff. And in any case, Tiger's fist pumps and displays are what made him so popular, and what made the rest of the no personality bums so rich riding on his coat tails. Rory needs to smarten up his act and show a bit of personality when he wins a major. He also needs a little more arrogance and nonchalance towards reporters and fans. The fans won't respect a champion who isn't aloof and arrogant. There's an old saying that a puppy dog appreciates a pat on the head more just after it's been given a kick up the arse. Fans are the same, treat them mean to keep them keen.

Rory needs to follow Tiger's lead and let the fans know that he's better than they are. That they could never be as good as him. And he needs to learn that the media is hte enemy and is to be treated with extreme prejudice. Only when he does this can he become even half the champion and man Tiger was.
    Notwithstanding, it's also possible Rory's above all that and will just let his clubs do the talking. Bouncing back from one of the all-time collapses at the Masters the way he did shows a whole lot of intestine. As though he realized he's good enough to not worry about the result and just play. I've never seen that kind of consistency in such a great golf swing. Really, I don't think we've seen it in the recent past, as reflected by his GIR, certainly not from Tiger.

His recent finishes in majors is striking, making possible a faith in his game that can overcome pretty much anything. Yes, he had noone breathing down his neck. Yes, CNC was easy for a U.S. Open venue. It's possible in more direct competition will wilt him again. But I think it's more likely he'll be an absolute beast out there.
    GR lives...

I seriously hope Rory's father doesn't predict for him to change the world like Earl Woods did back in 1997. The only thing Tiger changed is the record for the 2nd most majors and the ways men go about hiding secret texts from mistresses.

It's kind of funny to look back on all of that and how silly it was for Earl to say those things. But, who knows? If it weren't for his sexual exploits he theoretically could have gone on to be President of the United States. Now he monitors the coffee machine at the local sex addicts anonymous fellowship.

I seriously hope Rory's father doesn't predict for him to change the world like Earl Woods did back in 1997. The only thing Tiger changed is the record for the 2nd most majors and the ways men go about hiding secret texts from mistresses.

It's kind of funny to look back on all of that and how silly it was for Earl to say those things. But, who knows? If it weren't for his sexual exploits he theoretically could have gone on to be President of the United States. Now he monitors the coffee machine at the local sex addicts anonymous fellowship.
    I always thought it was unfathomable he'd put that kind of pressure on his own kid. It screams egotistical golf parent.
    GR lives...

I always thought it was unfathomable he'd put that kind of pressure on his own kid. It screams egotistical golf parent.
    I agree and I think all of that posturing from Earl Woods was to bring attention to himself. I remember a few interviews where Earl would talk in this way that you can only describe as preaching Tiger's greatness. After the Master's someone asked him about what he feels about Tiger's success. What did he say? Did he say "Im so happy for my son?". No, he didn't. Did he say "I just hope Tiger is happy and keeps on winning". No, he didnt. He said "pride". "I feel nothing but pride". That's right Earl, it was all you. What a joke.

You could see it coming from a mile away when you look at the TV appearance when he was 3 years old. It takes a really vain person to want to parade their 3 year old around on talk shows like its Dave Letterman's stupid pet tricks.
    Maxfli Fire- Driver-LW

Rory showed more class in his Masters post-round interview than tiger has in his life. Go Rory.

Not saying he would fist pump a 6 inch putt, BUT TIGER WOULD!!!!
    Tm Burner Superfast, r9 4 wood,Tm 09 19*/22*
    Mizuno mp52 5-pw,mpt10 52*/56*/60*
    SC Sonoma,optima ts

LOL! For the DC area this statement is more true then most know! CLASSIC!
    LOL in capital letters, Peed Off?

How retarded can we become here... by the way; it is "more true than most know" retard.

Get some remedial English classes jackass.

spank

p.s. tee'd off is a retard.

I've never seen anyone fist pump a 6 inch putt, Tiger included. Usually it's just both arms in the air, hat sometimes off.
    2-0-1 in GR stroke play

Quote Originally Posted by Home-slicer View Post
    You could see it coming from a mile away when you look at the TV appearance when he was 3 years old. It takes a really vain person to want to parade their 3 year old around on talk shows like its Dave Letterman's stupid pet tricks.
    Actually he was only 2 years old. Plus, his name is Tiger so what's so strange about having him do pet tricks?

Quote Originally Posted by Mward2002 View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xhv8b6n1_A

No one makes contorted punches, hats thrown, etc on a 6 inch putt.
    HA! Except you?

Definitely not. But for you, sure why not. I'll throw hats, shoes, perhaps even kick a small child
    2-0-1 in GR stroke play

Actually he was only 2 years old. Plus, his name is Tiger so what's so strange about having him do pet tricks?
    I you watch the end if the clip in slow-mo, you can see his dad toss him a snausage.
    Last edited by Home-slicer; 06-21-2011 at 10:41 AM.
    Maxfli Fire- Driver-LW

If Seigfreid and Roy have taught us anything, Tigers are not pets.

Neither are chimps, raccoons, or pigs. Cats are pets, just not very good pets. Many breeds of dogs are excellent pets, though some, like Dalmations are worse than others. Other examples of pets are rabbits and fish.

www.pets.com
    fred3 antagonizer
    2010 recipiant of TRG Commendation of Excellence
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

*Plus many more accolades that are the cause of jealousy

Quote Originally Posted by Horseballs View Post

Neither are chimps, raccoons, or pigs. Cats are pets, just not very good pets. Many breeds of dogs are excellent pets, though some, like Dalmations are worse than others. Other examples of pets are rabbits and fish.

www.pets.com

I'm not willing to describe any pet as excellent unless it can clean up its own s.hit. I tried teaching my cat to crap in a bag and then seal it with a twist-tie but to no avail.

My last dog only wanted to be walked or fed. He was always whining for one, the other or both. His Nirvana would have been being fed chunks of meat while walking.
    GR lives...

www.pets.com
    The only human in the Modern Era to have a tiger for a pet who was actually tougher than the tiger was Mike Tyson. Racoons, rabbits and cats (and squirrels) that encroach my back yard are irritants to my dog and thus they are targets of opportunity to me. Fish are lunch and dinner. And breakfast if you're a Brit, Native American, or Boy Scout. Now in some Asian countries, that all gets turned around a bit.

I'm not willing to describe any pet as excellent unless it can clean up its own s.hit. I tried teaching my cat to crap in a bag and then seal it with a twist-tie but to no avail.

My last dog only wanted to be walked or fed. He was always whining for one, the other or both. His Nirvana would have been being fed chunks of meat while walking.
    I think I hate my cat. Since Mrs. HB has been knocked up, I've been having to clean out the sh!t box. That dirty creature sh!ts outside of the litter box and rips apart the lining, making a disgusting mess. I almost threw it off the balcony when it jumped onto my lap and there was litter still in his paws.

My dog is great, even if I have to pick up her poop with a mini trash bag.
    fred3 antagonizer
    2010 recipiant of TRG Commendation of Excellence
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

*Plus many more accolades that are the cause of jealousy

[QUOTE=lorenzoinoc;246521]I'm not willing to describe any pet as excellent unless it can clean up its own s.hit. I tried teaching my cat to crap in a bag and then seal it with a twist-tie but to no avail.

My last dog only wanted to be walked or fed. He was always whining for one, the other or both. His Nirvana would have been being fed chunks of meat while walking.[/QUOTE]

And sh*tting and licking his balls.

Yeah who needs a dog - we already have woman that do more than enough whining.

Now where the f#ck am I?

I think I hate my cat. Since Mrs. HB has been knocked up, I've been having to clean out the sh!t box. That dirty creature sh!ts outside of the litter box and rips apart the lining, making a disgusting mess. I almost threw it off the balcony when it jumped onto my lap and there was litter still in his paws.

Get one of those catboxes with kind of a canopy and an entrance through the top. No liner. And if you get a second box it shouldn't be going outside of them unless it hates you and is trying to teach you a lesson.

If I don't scoop daily I risk pee outside the boxes. The clumping litter makes things pretty easy.

Dogs are great as long as they're not a spoiled whiner like every dog my ex-wife has ever had. You can never make eye-contact with dogs like that. She has a new one that has a real female attitude and yaps like crazy whenever I stop by. It's about the size of a crock pot.
    GR lives...

Quote Originally Posted by Mward2002 View Post
    Definitely not. But for you, sure why not. I'll throw hats, shoes, perhaps even kick a small child
    Spit on the green? Throw a camera in the water?

I can't stand cats. Why would you want to own an animal that shows you bits of affection here and there but makes your house smell and tears up your furniture. Then, inevitably, they get some kind of cancer and you spend $2,500 at the vet only to eventually have them put to sleep when you could have just hit them over the head with shovel or drowned them.

Oh, by the way, Pot Belly pigs are considered pets and so are pygmy goats. Although, I don't know why anyone would own a goat because they have zero personality. Pigs are filthy animals but they do have some personality. Just look at Babe.

You talk big but would you be so macho if your missus could read your post?
    Cobra ZL 9.5 Stock stiff.Sonartec SS 3.5 14*Sonartec HB-001 21* Cally Diablo Forged 4-6 nippons, 2013 x forged 7-pw pxi 5.5 TM rac 50/6 gw. Fourteen MT-28 54 & 58 S400 Daddy Long Legs 35"TM Lethal

LOL speaking of DMV area golf fans , Try driving home in the traffic those rude folks cause on highways around here after the tourneys over. People in Capitol city drive like Pure D Crap. Enough said
    EveryThing You Need To Know About The Game.

You can kill two birds with one stone. Give the dog access to the litter box. You won't have to clean the the box, and you won't have to feed the dog....
    team obnoxious
    ===============================================
    WITB: Hybrids. The ones that took FamousDavis down......

They don't whine if you can satisfy them. This relates back to the 10 finger grip....
    team obnoxious

Quote Originally Posted by noshuz View Post
    You can kill two birds with one stone. Give the dog access to the litter box. You won't have to clean the the box, and you won't have to feed the dog....
    In real life most dogs and cats that live in the same home are friends and sleep together. We had a golden retriever and our cat went into her dog house every night and they slept together. I believe it was platonic.

Quote Originally Posted by oldplayer View Post
    You talk big but would you be so macho if your missus could read your post?
    Of course! I play GFF blades not Powerbilt TPS 6.0 or Ping Eye 2s. I am the man of my domain.

The only time I got in a little trouble was back when I had the alert on that would send an email when there was a new post. I was out and the missus was at the computer. We received an alert from one of SoonerBS's threads and the title was something like "Do you prefer shaved p_ussy?" She wouldn't normally click on the link but the title of this obviously intrigued her! .

I've since switched that feature off!

Now where the f#ck am I?

I can't stand cats. Why would you want to own an animal that shows you bits of affection here and there but makes your house smell and tears up your furniture.
    Cats don't smell much compared to stinking dogs. If dogs are outside it's Ok but if they are inside the house it is disgusting.

Also cats at least have some independence and as long as they're fed you can go away and leave them unlike whining, crying, whimpering dogs that need attention 99% of the time. Or worse yet yappy dogs that never STFU.

Don't get me wrong, some outdoor dogs are great but some are a royal pain in the ass.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Cats don't smell much compared to stinking dogs. If dogs are outside it's Ok but if they are inside the house it is disgusting.

Also cats at least have some independence and as long as they're fed you can go away and leave them unlike whining, crying, whimpering dogs that need attention 99% of the time. Or worse yet yappy dogs that never STFU.

Don't get me wrong, some outdoor dogs are great but some are a royal pain in the ass.
    Agreed. And some breeds of cats, such as Ragdolls, come pretty close to dogs without needing the same level of attention.
    GR lives...

Our dog and duck got along great. They were practically inseparable....
    Last edited by noshuz; 06-23-2011 at 08:39 AM.
    team obnoxious

Thread Information