|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Where is Pro Status/Stroke Guru?

He hasn't posted here in weeks. No fanfare. No long winded tirade. He seems to have just quietly faded away without even a whimper. Even the return of his nemisis BigPun (BigPoop) has failed to draw him out.

Maybe the return of Lyle has had something to do with it. Getting called on his so called fitting expertise may not have sat well with him.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

Quote Originally Posted by Not a hacker
    He hasn't posted here in weeks. No fanfare. No long winded tirade. He seems to have just quietly faded away without even a whimper. Even the return of his nemisis BigPun (BigPoop) has failed to draw him out.

Maybe the return of Lyle has had something to do with it. Getting called on his so called fitting expertise may not have sat well with him.
    Poor bastard really copped it. However got to be man enough to take the medicine when you f ck up. He may return with a slightly more humble attitude.......
    Cobra ZL 9.5 Stock stiff.Sonartec SS 3.5 14*Sonartec HB-001 21* Cally Diablo Forged 4-6 nippons, 2013 x forged 7-pw pxi 5.5 TM rac 50/6 gw. Fourteen MT-28 54 & 58 S400 Daddy Long Legs 35"TM Lethal

He certainly was the GR whipping boy for a while there, but as you said everybody takes a turn of bending over and copping it for the team. If a little brutal honesty offended everyone here the forum would be a ghost town.

Personally I hope he returns with the same attitude. GR needs a whipping boy.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

Word has it that the Brazilian Berry juice business really picks up just before spring. Between that and all of the clubs he is selling at Golf Galaxy I am sure that he is swamped and has no time for GR.

I would have thought it was obvious NAH.

The revolution that Tom Wishon has been talking about for years is already upon us. Custom individual fitting is the next step in the evolution in club design and Pro Status is simply snowed under doing all those custom fittings.

It's the reason LyleG posts so infrequently too.

Don't fret. When both those guys have a spare moment between fittings I'm sure they'll post a thread on GR.
    I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Quote Originally Posted by bigpun1974
    Word has it that the Brazilian Berry juice business really picks up just before spring. Between that and all of the clubs he is selling at Golf Galaxy I am sure that he is swamped and has no time for GR.
    He's busy selling 75 year old ladies clubs with X flex shafts, in all likelihood....
    Seldom right, never in doubt......

Im back biotches .....................Its nice to have been missed by GR .

Hey what up Bigpoop havent seen you around son. Gimmie a beer mfr
    A.K.A StrokeGuru

Quote Originally Posted by ProStatus
    Im back biotches .....................Its nice to have been missed by GR .

Hey what up Bigpoop havent seen you around son. Gimmie a beer mfr
    And just like a case of genital warts, Proliar is back. How predictable.
    Last edited by bigpun1974; 02-15-2009 at 09:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Player

It's the reason LyleG posts so infrequently too.
    I post infrequently because I have an 8 week old son who has no concept at all of day and night. I am running on so little sleep I am beginning to feel a little Tyler Durdenesque in my thought patterns.

Quote Originally Posted by LyleG
    I post infrequently because I have an 8 week old son who has no concept at all of day and night. I am running on so little sleep I am beginning to feel a little Tyler Durdenesque in my thought patterns.
    I have a 30 year old son who also has no concept of day or night. But fortunately, his wife has the same issues, and he telecommutes on his job in the computer field, and lives 2500 miles from me. Therefore, my sleep patterns are slightly less disrupted than yours, Lyle....
    Seldom right, never in doubt......

Ding Ding Round 1
    WITB Ping K15 Driver, Nike SQ Sumo 16 deg "Thragina", Ping G15 4,5 and 6 hybrid, Callaway BB2002 7-SW, Ping Nome Putter

Quote Originally Posted by dorkman53
    I have a 30 year old son who also has no concept of day or night. But fortunately, his wife has the same issues, and he telecommutes on his job in the computer field, and lives 2500 miles from me. Therefore, my sleep patterns are slightly less disrupted than yours, Lyle....
    I have a 35 year old son who has at least minimal concept of day or night, perhaps...but his father doesn't.

It's nice to finally take on life without a schedule. Let the infant, God bless him, enjoy it now, because he'll have to wait until he's my age to experieince again.

Quote Originally Posted by dorkman53
    Seems a common theme. I have a 20 year old son with the same lack of concept.He is a Uni student and is into on-line gaming among other things; and when I get up at 6.30am to get ready for work and he is sitting at the computer I have no idea if he has been up all night, or just got up at 4am. (usually the former) . Seems daytime is best for sleeping and breakfast is about 4pm.
    Cobra ZL 9.5 Stock stiff.Sonartec SS 3.5 14*Sonartec HB-001 21* Cally Diablo Forged 4-6 nippons, 2013 x forged 7-pw pxi 5.5 TM rac 50/6 gw. Fourteen MT-28 54 & 58 S400 Daddy Long Legs 35"TM Lethal

Things will get less chaotic son Lyle. I was going through exactly what your are going through about 18 months ago. The good news is your little one should start sleeping through the nite some time within the next 3 or 4 months (ours was sleeping from 7.00pm to 6.00am from about 5 months). The bad news is that you will be run off your feet constantly without a minutes rest betweeen 6.00am and 7.00pm, and then spend between 7.00pm and about midnight doing all the housewrok and other stuff you don't have time to do during the day. So if you're lucky you can hope for 6 hours sleep a night, but even then it's not deep sleep as you have one eye open waiting for a cry in the night if the dummy falls out. But you'd be amazed how good 6 hours of interupted sleep feels after what you're going through now.

Quote Originally Posted by Not a hacker
    He certainly was the GR whipping boy for a while there, but as you said everybody takes a turn of bending over and copping it for the team. If a little brutal honesty offended everyone here the forum would be a ghost town.

Personally I hope he returns with the same attitude. GR needs a whipping boy.
    I think you got your wish NAH. If you read his recent post on the thread "can lessons be harmful to your game" I can't see any sign of a new humility there.

Quote Originally Posted by oldplayer
    I think you got your wish NAH. If you read his recent post on the thread "can lessons be harmful to your game" I can't see any sign of a new humility there.
    He certainly doesn't appear to have missed a beat while he was away. He has hit the ground running since coming back.

Thread Information