|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Talking New V-Groove Tool Golf Shoe

V-Groove Golf Shoe

Press Release
    Posted 2008-05-03

The V-Groove golf shoe is a newly designed golf shoe for male golfer’s that will give all the golfers a different and better feel with the new designed shoe. All golfers will know and have quick access to his or her ball markers, repair tools and tees This newly designed golf shoe will hold three tees, and ball makers and the repair tool needed on the greens and tees while teeing off. Fig.1 shows the complete shoe with all repair tools and overall design. It is so great you just bend down and take a tee out of the pocket holders designed on the shoe left side as show in fig.3 the pocket is a 1 ½ inch wide and 3 inches deep and will hold long or short tees. Fig.2 shows the front view of the toe that has the sloe up high in the front that will provide rubber traction when turning in your golf swing onto the toe of the shoe. Fig.3 also shows the rear view of the down V on the back of the shoe and a ½ inch V-groove at the back of the heel of the shoe sole only for better traction.

Fig.4 shows the right side view of the shoe where the repair tool is in the tool pocket which is 1 ½ inch wide and 2 inch deep. Fig.5 shows the left side view of the shoe that has two pockets front pocket holds the ball marker the pocket size is 1 inch wide and 1 ½ inch deep the marker is on a magnet back surface that holds the marker on. The golfer can also change the marker out and put different types of marker on the shoe if they chose to. And fig. 5 also shows the tee pocket with three tees in it long tees are short tees the pocket is 3 inches deep and 1 ½ inch wide three fitted slots for your tees. Fig. 4 &5 also shows the side view of the high front rubber sole toe of the golf shoe. Fig.6 shows a top view of the shoe with the V- look on the front of the golf shoe. And the V-Groove look from a side view of the bottom sole of the shoe. And the special mid- section with the solid build up of the sole in the middle of the shoe for better support and traction while playing golf. Fig.7 shows the bottom of the shoe sole with 3 spikes in the front half and 2 spikes at the rear and two solid traction bars at the front section of the sole 1 inch apart and 2 ½ inches long. And the mid section of the sole has one solid ½ bars at the mid-front part of the sole shown in fig.5 side view and ½ bar at the mid- rear front part of the sole of the shoe shown also in fig.5 side view and rubber spacer in between the two solid support bars.

This newly designed golf shoe has a groove wave grip bottom with a combination three spikes centered in the middle of the front part of the shoe and two spikes at the rear of the shoe with directional V-grooves and a flat spot center V spot. This new sole will give better movement and flex when shifting and turning directions is done on wet or dry ground for perfect traction while walking and playing golf.

And with the new support pockets holders for the repair tools and golf tees, the golf will never have to search for their tees and ball makers or repair tool again.

www.v-groovetoolgolfshoe.com

These shoes should be first on the list in the thread "How to spot a chopper on the course".
    No self respecting player would be seen dead in these gimmicks that are obviously designed by an idiot for sod laying nerds.
    Cobra ZL 9.5 Stock stiff.Sonartec SS 3.5 14*Sonartec HB-001 21* Cally Diablo Forged 4-6 nippons, 2013 x forged 7-pw pxi 5.5 TM rac 50/6 gw. Fourteen MT-28 54 & 58 S400 Daddy Long Legs 35"TM Lethal

Geez it doesn't even have a built in phone? It's quite obvious that this wasn't a very well thought out piece of golf equipment.....
    team obnoxious
    ===============================================
    WITB: Hybrids. The ones that took FamousDavis down......

"Go, go Gadget, SWISS ARMY SHOES!"
    Seldom right, never in doubt......

I want golf shoes that can detect the optimal balance points throughout the swing, and will correct my flaws with at least 50v jolts of electric shock.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasJeff
    I want golf shoes that can detect the optimal balance points throughout the swing, and will correct my flaws with at least 50v jolts of electric shock.
    these shoes look very uncomfortable and gay as hell. I would laugh my ass off if some dude joined my group in a pair of these hurting butt triflings.
    DJ

These look like something Larry would use.
    2-0-1 in GR stroke play

Quote Originally Posted by Mward2002
    These look like something Larry would use.
    If we traced back who designed these it's probably one of Larry's brainchilds.
    Cobra ZL 9.5 Stock stiff.Sonartec SS 3.5 14*Sonartec HB-001 21* Cally Diablo Forged 4-6 nippons, 2013 x forged 7-pw pxi 5.5 TM rac 50/6 gw. Fourteen MT-28 54 & 58 S400 Daddy Long Legs 35"TM Lethal

Quote Originally Posted by oldplayer
    If we traced back who designed these it's probably one of Larry's brainchilds.
    I think they would look more like this......
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	clown.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	136.8 KB 
ID:	2187
    team obnoxious
    ===============================================
    WITB: Hybrids. The ones that took FamousDavis down......

Naaaaaaaaahaahaaaaaaaaaaa
    DJ

Mike34 - I know the mortgage industry is dormant so you need to find another source of income, other than selling loans. But really, those shoes suck.
    GR lives...

Quote Originally Posted by noshuz
    I think they would look more like this......
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	clown.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	136.8 KB 
ID:	2187
    They look like a duck billed platypus with laces, or perhaps a hammerhead shark.
    Seldom right, never in doubt......

Quote Originally Posted by lorenzoinoc
    Mike34 - I know the mortgage industry is dormant so you need to find another source of income, other than selling loans. But really, those shoes suck.
    I am a loan officer as well and have had my ass handed to me for the past 3 years but it is slowly getting better. I took off all of last year just to play golf and find something else to do but ended up getting back into it.
    DJ

Thread Information