|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Thoughts from the Solheim Cup

Before everyone starts calling me a b!tch for watching the skirt tour's contrived wannabe Ryder Cup, I was hungover on Sunday and somehow found this on the Golf Channel.
    1. Whoever was ripping me a new one for saying Christie Kerr is a heifer owes me an apology. She is in fact a heifer, and she's only a few lazy months from turning into Pat Hurst.
    2. Michelle Wie is head and shoulders above the other skirts when it comes to ball striking. Her putting isn't very good.
    3. I would like to bang Petterson.
    4. Paula Creamer's looks are overrated.
    5. Christina Kim may be the most annoying person on the planet. She's duking it out with Andy Dick for the top spot.
    fred3 antagonizer
    2010 recipiant of TRG Commendation of Excellence
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

*Plus many more accolades that are the cause of jealousy

The Sodomy Cup proved my one point about women golfers . . . . . they are all doable from behind.
    Mizuno irons -- made by Hattori Hanzo, forged in the fires of Mt. Fujiyama.

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerBS
    The Sodomy Cup proved my one point about women golfers . . . . . they are all doable from behind.
    If you're gonna do Christina Kim from behind, better wear some padding. When those cheeks of hers get going they could rupture your spleen. You might also make sure you aren't near an active fault.
    GR lives...

Yep, Kim is extremely annoying and hard to watch. An asian female Stadler. Not everyone's cup of tea. Now M. Wie (aside from her putting) is more interesting ...
    Regulation Guy
    Not an Alias

Does anyone else find large grey font annoying?
    GR lives...

i have to agree. nordqvist has a tank. kim might be the most annoying person i've ever seen
    Driver: Titleist 907D2 9.5* Aldila VS Proto 65 Stiff
    Fairway Wood: Titleist 904F 15* Aldila Fairway NV-75 Stiff
    Hyrid: Titleist 585-H 19* Aldila NV-85 Stiff
    Irons: Cobra SSi 3-PW Precision Stiff
    Wedges: Titleist Vokey SM54*, Titleist Vokey SM58*
    Putter: Titleist Scotty Cameron Studio Design 1.5
    Ball: Tilteist ProV1

Quote Originally Posted by bluedevilking1891
    i have to agree. nordqvist has a tank. kim might be the most annoying person i've ever seen
    I have to go with Morgan Pressel
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    DJ

Quote Originally Posted by lorenzoinoc
    Does anyone else find large grey font annoying?
    Yes. I hear that is how Christina Kim twitters.
    Stop immediately Regulation Guy.
    Angela Stanford has some bad genetics that only Sooner could love. Nothing on top and a huge ass.
    fred3 antagonizer
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

Font corrected ... large font is annoying, but was easier for old eyes to read.
    Guess everyone on this board has lazer vision (which they use to see their drive in middle of fairway 350+yds away)
    Regulation Guy
    Not an Alias

Quote Originally Posted by Horseballs
    Before everyone starts calling me a b!tch for watching the skirt tour's contrived wannabe Ryder Cup, I was hungover on Sunday and somehow found this on the Golf Channel.
    1. Whoever was ripping me a new one for saying Christie Kerr is a heifer owes me an apology. She is in fact a heifer, and she's only a few lazy months from turning into Pat Hurst.
    2. Michelle Wie is head and shoulders above the other skirts when it comes to ball striking. Her putting isn't very good.
    4. Paula Creamer's looks are overrated.
    5. Christina Kim may be the most annoying person on the planet. She's duking it out with Andy Dick for the top spot.

I agree with everything yous said except #4. Creamer is hot, but she doesn't show it well on the course. Hot girls should never wear sunglasses...ugly girls are the ones who need to cover their faces. Girls with nice legs should not wear shorts....Wie should have been in a skirt.

The celebrating was very awkward and pathetic. Ugly women know that they are ugly and are very subconscious about drawing attention to themselves, so it just comes off bad looking when they throw a fist in the air....and then realize people are looking at them, and their eyes get big and they kind of half pull their arms back in recoil.
    The views expressed by The Purist do not necessarily represent the views of The Purist. Any posts by the Purist should not be relied upon for truth or accuracy, and should be viewed at your own risk.

Quote Originally Posted by The Purist
    The celebrating was very awkward and pathetic. Ugly women know that they are ugly and are very subconscious about drawing attention to themselves, so it just comes off bad looking when they throw a fist in the air....and then realize people are looking at them, and their eyes get big and they kind of half pull their arms back in recoil.
    Seems like you've got quite a feminine side working for you there, TP.
    GR lives...

Name:  dr_evil.jpg
Views: 212
Size:  6.4 KBDid some one say LAZER?
    team obnoxious
    ===============================================
    WITB: Hybrids. The ones that took FamousDavis down......

Quote Originally Posted by Regulation Guy
    Font corrected ... large font is annoying, but was easier for old eyes to read.
    Guess everyone on this board has lazer vision (which they use to see their drive in middle of fairway 350+yds away)
    limp wristed biatches

Did some one say LAZER?[/QUOTE]
    Is your picture of an early Dennis Hopper? He looks like he has a nice doob y in his hand.
    DJ

Quote Originally Posted by The Purist
    I agree with everything yous said except #4. Creamer is hot, but she doesn't show it well on the course. Hot girls should never wear sunglasses...ugly girls are the ones who need to cover their faces. Girls with nice legs should not wear shorts....Wie should have been in a skirt.

To each his own, but Creamer is overrated IMO. She was standing next to Petterson who is repressed Swedish sex on a stick so she's overrated by comparison. Put her next to Fish Lips Inkster and my opinion changes.
    fred3 antagonizer
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Jackson
    Is your picture of an early Dennis Hopper? He looks like he has a nice doob y in his hand.
    Come to think of it, it does look like Dennis.
    team obnoxious
    ===============================================
    WITB: Hybrids. The ones that took FamousDavis down......

Gulbis has her moments ...
    Regulation Guy
    Not an Alias

Quote Originally Posted by noshuz
    Come to think of it, it does look like Dennis.
    Enjoying a buzz no doubt
    DJ

Creamer is average at best and Petterson looks like a dude from the neck up. They almost all showed little class IMO.
    Here today, GONE tomorrow!

To each his own, but Creamer is overrated IMO. She was standing next to Petterson who is repressed Swedish sex on a stick so she's overrated by comparison. Put her next to Fish Lips Inkster and my opinion changes.
    I give two thumbs up to Norwegian girls. My only concern about Petterson is I'm not sure guys are her thing. She lists her favorite tool as a Nike driver on her website.
    GR lives...

I give two thumbs up to Norwegian girls. My only concern about Petterson is I'm not sure guys are her thing. She lists her favorite tool as a Nike driver on her website.
    I have a buddy who is into tall blond norwegian woman and I never understoon the attraction? They're pale and too tall and rugid. i like the shorter somewhat darker chicks. Some of those asians with the same last name are looking really nice on the korean tour i mean the lpga y
    DJ

I have a buddy who is into tall blond norwegian woman and I never understoon the attraction? They're pale and too tall and rugid. i like the shorter somewhat darker chicks. Some of those asians with the same last name are looking really nice on the korean tour i mean the lpga y
    I'm with you on the asian thing. Problem is the ones on tour ain't so hot, unless I'm missing someone. If I am, post some picks. But there are asian girls on the local junior tours that are very talented.

The Norwegians aren't all rugged. Some are tall and small boned with a nice gap at the Y and really nice overall. The one I know is extremely flexible, too.
    GR lives...

I think Petterson's questionable sexuality only adds to my attraction. It's not like she's a bulldyke like Becky Brewerton. Lipstick lesbians are a treasure
    fred3 antagonizer
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

I'm with you on the asian thing. Problem is the ones on tour ain't so hot, unless I'm missing someone. If I am, post some picks. But there are asian girls on the local junior tours that are very talented.

The Norwegians aren't all rugged. Some are tall and small boned with a nice gap at the Y and really nice overall. The one I know is extremely flexible, too.
    I can't recall those asian names just seems like a bunch of no name chicks using graphite lite shafts and 5 ft 2 inches tall. I am all into norwegian petite chicks.
    DJ

I'm with HB here, Petterson is hot! If I were a younger man..............
    BTW is she Norwegian or Swedish?
    Cobra ZL 9.5 Stock stiff.Sonartec SS 3.5 14*Sonartec HB-001 21* Cally Diablo Forged 4-6 nippons, 2013 x forged 7-pw pxi 5.5 TM rac 50/6 gw. Fourteen MT-28 54 & 58 S400 Daddy Long Legs 35"TM Lethal

Quote Originally Posted by oldplayer
    I'm with HB here, Petterson is hot! If I were a younger man..............
    BTW is she Norwegian or Swedish?
    Exactly. She had me pulling for the European team. And yes, pun intended.
    fred3 antagonizer
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

Exactly. She had me pulling for the European team. And yes, pun intended.
    She is manly bros
    DJ

She is manly bros
    She wouldn't look manly all bent over from behind . . . . .

I agree in principle re:Creamer, but I did once see a pic of her in a golf mag where she doing a handstand infront of a bridge at St Andrews, with her legs split perfectly horizontal to the ground. I could overlook physical attractiveness for thoise sorts of talents.

Most of the LPGA tour are heiffers or bushpigs, but there are a couple of bona fide babes from Australia. Nikki Garrett, Anna Rawson and Jack Newton's daughter Christie (obviously got looks from her mother) would measure up in any company. And a few years ago there was Nicole Lowien, who is now in her late 30's but still one of the hottest women I've ever seen anywhere.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

Quote Originally Posted by Not a hacker
    I agree in principle re:Creamer, but I did once see a pic of her in a golf mag where she doing a handstand infront of a bridge at St Andrews, with her legs split perfectly horizontal to the ground. I could overlook physical attractiveness for thoise sorts of talents.

Most of the LPGA tour are heiffers or bushpigs, but there are a couple of bona fide babes from Australia. Nikki Garrett, Anna Rawson and Jack Newton's daughter Christie (obviously got looks from her mother) would measure up in any company. And a few years ago there was Nicole Lowien, who is now in her late 30's but still one of the hottest women I've ever seen anywhere.
    Maybe so, but there is something appealing about having hot, sloppy sex, and then actually having something interesting to talk about after you are done.

Maybe so, but there is something appealing about having hot, sloppy sex, and then actually having something interesting to talk about after you are done.
    That's what a beer with the guys afterwards is for.

As always, ready to help when needed.
    GR lives...

The ladies antics only served to re-enforce the stereotype of Americans as half-witted morons.
    Some of them handled the tournament with class, Lincicome and Pressel come to mind. Even fish lip Inkster was flopping on the course much like hers lips namesake out of water.
    Overall, I was appalled and quickly turned my attention elsewhere.
    I hope the next captain takes this foolishness into account when choosing the team.
    The old cliche less is more certainly applies to on the course celebration.
    Even Tiger will give a fist pump, a raise the roof or whatever and then he shuts the hell up and moves to the next tee.

OTOH if Christina Kim gave a fist pump, the reciprocal "rump rotation" would register on seismographs worldwide and could further destabilize the Euro ...

"what would Wiggles do?"
    Regulation Guy
    Not an Alias

This may be so, but you still need someONE interesting to talk to. Enter Zo's suggestion.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

Quote Originally Posted by Not a hacker
    I agree in principle re:Creamer, but I did once see a pic of her in a golf mag where she doing a handstand infront of a bridge at St Andrews, with her legs split perfectly horizontal to the ground. I could overlook physical attractiveness for thoise sorts of talents..
    I remember that pic - wouldn't u think when u turned the page upside down u would get a better view??
    Tm Burner Superfast, r9 4 wood,Tm 09 19*/22*
    Mizuno mp52 5-pw,mpt10 52*/56*/60*
    SC Sonoma,optima ts

https://bigcedar.com/golf/buffalo-ridge-springs-course/
    i for one would pound the shite out of petterson from behind.
    the only time wie's mouth should open is to plug it with you know what.
    brewerton, davies, & sooner in a 3some. for some reason i think that sick bastard would enjoy that.
    Be glad we aren't getting all of the government we're paying for.

Quote Originally Posted by bjdrivers
    i for one would pound the shite out of petterson from behind.
    the only time wie's mouth should open is to plug it with you know what.
    brewerton, davies, & sooner in a 3some. for some reason i think that sick bastard would enjoy that.
    Man . . . . . I tried really hard to imagine that and find some glimmer of hope for the threesome, but I couldn't envision any way it was going to work for me. Believe me, I tried every angle of fantasy, but everytime I reached for my dick to give it a spank, it had shrunk all the way up to the back of my ass . . . . .

I am sorry to have to say I would have to pass on that one. I know I have disappointed the majority of my fellow GR com padres . . . . . . apparently I am not the stud I have portrayed myself to be.

Man . . . . . I tried really hard to imagine that and find some glimmer of hope for the threesome, but I couldn't envision any way it was going to work for me. Believe me, I tried every angle of fantasy, but everytime I reached for my dick to give it a spank, it had shrunk all the way up to the back of my ass . . . . .

I am sorry to have to say I would have to pass on that one. I know I have disappointed the majority of my fellow GR com padres . . . . . .
    There are some fire hydrants even a drunk dog won't piss on ...
    Regulation Guy
    Not an Alias

I am sorry to have to say I would have to pass on that one. I know I have disappointed the majority of my fellow GR com padres . . . . . . apparently I am not the stud I have portrayed myself to be.
    What about thumb tacking a Serena Williams 'action shot' poster across on of their arses?

Thread Information