|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

In defence of Adams Hybrids

Hi

As most people on here know i proudly carry hybrids and have done since the original TM came out.

I am aware that Adams are generally viewed as an old mans biatch move brand, but.....

I believe their Hybrids are the best on the market. They have no offset, great shafts and a useable deep face off the tee. Hell even Kim is bagging the new Pro Black.

Come on GR open your eyes to Adams Hybrids, all things to all men.

Edgey
    WITB Ping K15 Driver, Nike SQ Sumo 16 deg "Thragina", Ping G15 4,5 and 6 hybrid, Callaway BB2002 7-SW, Ping Nome Putter

I agree Edgey but I would never bag one due to the GR stigma. That and the fact that I like the Cleveland hybrids.
    I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Player
    I agree Edgey but I would never bag one due to the GR stigma. That and the fact that I like the Cleveland hybrids.
    Hey Kiwi thats an intersting thought. How many regulars here have actually been influenced by GR stigma i.e. no hybrids or no CAST POS clubs or NO GI etc etc

I cant believe anyone really has, i mean this is just all bullshite and bollocks, right??

Edgey
    WITB Ping K15 Driver, Nike SQ Sumo 16 deg "Thragina", Ping G15 4,5 and 6 hybrid, Callaway BB2002 7-SW, Ping Nome Putter

Quote Originally Posted by edgey
    Hey Kiwi thats an intersting thought. How many regulars here have actually been influenced by GR stigma i.e. no hybrids or no CAST POS clubs or NO GI etc etc

I cant believe anyone really has, i mean this is just all bullshite and bollocks, right??

Edgey
    Yeah I mean you and I wouldn't go GFF just because of GR now would we? We are both strong minded independent individuals and wouldn't let the bollocks on this forum influence our decisions.

By the way I hope you are only bagging a hybrid that is replacing a 5 wood not a long iron. A hybrid replacing a 5 wood is acceptable but any hybrid that replaces a long iron is a certified BM and would make the GFF leap out of the bag.

Now where the f#ck am I?

This is where we differ, edgey. When I came to GR in '05, I had already been bagging the MP-32's for 6 months. Initially all hybrids were major b!tchmoves, but certain opinion-shaping individuals allowed the 5 wood replacement clause.
    I don't allow GR to bend my will, I bend GR to suit my needs.
    GR is a mirror for me, a guiding light for you.
    fred3 antagonizer
    2010 recipiant of TRG Commendation of Excellence
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

*Plus many more accolades that are the cause of jealousy

How come noone's followed the guiding light to one of those f.ag Nike unitized putters?
    GR lives...

Yeah I mean you and I wouldn't go GFF just because of GR now would we? We are both strong minded independent individuals and wouldn't let the bollocks on this forum influence our decisions

By the way I hope you are only bagging a hybrid that is replacing a 5 wood not a long iron. A hybrid replacing a 5 wood is acceptable but any hybrid that replaces a long iron is a certified BM and would make the GFF leap out of the bag.

Edgey

Quote Originally Posted by lorenzoinoc
    How come noone's followed the guiding light to one of those f.ag Nike unitized putters?
    It's a failure of mine, to be sure. It was a losing battle, so I am taking out the competitors one by one. Look what I've done to Cameron. Only 20 or so more manufacturers to go. Unitized will win by default.
    fred3 antagonizer
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

Or c unty KBS shafts, or cheapo shitty Wishons (I think)

Edgey

Or c unty KBS shafts, or cheapo shitty Wishons (I think)

Edgey
    Off the Wishons and KBS because I hated them. Had I liked them, the campaign would have been relentless.
    fred3 antagonizer
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

Quote Originally Posted by Horseballs
    Off the Wishons and KBS because I hated them. Had I liked them, the campaign would have been relentless.
    ...............and the spunk bucket Nike Unitized piece of garbage?

Edgey

...............and the spunk bucket Nike Unitized piece of garbage?

Edgey
    Already been addressed. Defame Scotty, defame others, prop up Unitized. In that order.
    fred3 antagonizer
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

Already been addressed. Defame Scotty, defame others, prop up Unitized. In that order.
    It may work until there are few enough that some part of the Nike ends up in the spotlight. At that point, the resulting stampede of a backlash will crush old ladies, newborn infants and even a few Lari sized adults. And just about any other putter will seem like heaven.

And some free legal input, you might avoid the term defame when describing your actions taken against a product sold by a company having attorneys capable of a punitives action and in need of billable hours as most are these days.
    GR lives...

It may work until there are few enough that some part of the Nike ends up in the spotlight. At that point, the resulting stampede of a backlash will crush old ladies, newborn infants and even a few Lari sized adults. And just about any other putter will seem like heaven.

And some free legal input, you might avoid the term defame when describing your actions taken against a product sold by a company having attorneys capable of a punitives action and in need of billable hours as most are these days.
    Larrrey? Is that you?
    Everything I have said about Scotty Cameron the company and Scotty Cameron the man has been 100% true.
    fred3 antagonizer
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

Larrrey? Is that you?
    Everything I have said about Scotty Cameron the company and Scotty Cameron the man has been 100% true.

That'll help. You might also add a couple of posts that make it clear you don't really know what the elements of defamation are. You always want as high a percentage of good facts working for you as you can, particularly when you realize how well represented and ruthless some of these companies are.
    GR lives...

KBS are good shafts. I've gotten a tighter disbursion than with my previous S300's. Maybe it's just a BM to use a shaft you're not man enough to handle?
    2-0-1 in GR stroke play

Quote Originally Posted by Mward2002
    KBS are good shafts. I've gotten a tighter disbursion than with my previous S300's. Maybe it's just a BM to use a shaft you're not man enough to handle?
    My KBS Tours aren't manly enough. Probably has to do with True Length Tech fitting I had done more than the actual shafts. Distance control sucks for me with the KBS. I was getting a super high ball flight and some shots would fly 20 yards further than my intent. PX works great for me.
    I may take the Wishon/KBS clubs back to the fitter and have him cut them to standard and maybe stiffen them a bit. Such a waste of cash for me.
    fred3 antagonizer
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

The shafts need to have 2 or 3 grams of weight put into the clubhead. It'll take care of the lack of manly feeling you're having. The biggest gripe is that they feel too light. It's something that should be part of the instructions of installing, and it makes a huge difference. They feel softer than the TT version of its flex, but in reality play stiffer.

Super high ball flight is expected. They launch higher than TT's and I believe PX's? I can't personally confirm it for PX's since I never had em, I just borrowed a buddy's iron and just never liked the lack of feel.
    2-0-1 in GR stroke play

Quote Originally Posted by Mward2002
    The shafts need to have 2 or 3 grams of weight put into the clubhead. It'll take care of the lack of manly feeling you're having. The biggest gripe is that they feel too light. It's something that should be part of the instructions of installing, and it makes a huge difference. They feel softer than the TT version of its flex, but in reality play stiffer.

Super high ball flight is expected. They launch higher than TT's and I believe PX's? I can't personally confirm it for PX's since I never had em, I just borrowed a buddy's iron and just never liked the lack of feel.
    Never really had a lack of feel problem with my PX MP32 combo.
    Maybe I'll ask the guy about weighting them. Those clubs have such a bad stigma now. I went from playing like garbage to playing well within a week of putting the old sticks back in the bag. I would seriously be standing over a 150 yard shot wondering if I should hit PW, 9, or 8 with the KBS clubs.
    fred3 antagonizer
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

Better to give that a go then to have them sitting in the garage. Do you think you'd like the wishon's if it wasn't for the KBS'?

Speaking of MP32s, I just had the aggravation of seeing a set go for a measly $255 on ebay. They were in good nick and had R300s in them. Even if I had to lengthen the shafts or swap them out, it still would have been a set of GFF blades for under $350. And to make things even worse a set of MP14s went for just under $200, but they had S400s so getting them re-shafted would have cost me as taper tips are hard to get and expensive over here.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

I started it out with the Sonartec MD hybrid per excellent reviews, I could not hit that club to save my life... but I like the concept of the hybrid... Bought Snake Eyes hybrids, hit better, after a few trial and error, I ended up with Nickent DX and Adams Tech OS hybrids. The thing is if I hit them with square set up, I ALWAYS slice, so I learn to close the club face a little bit, I can hit them high and very straight... I love both of them now, once I accept the fact that I have to play with closed club face, they are wonderful club

Hybrids are for women. I have one fairway wood in the whole bag and it is a Mizuno D60 4* wood. It's sweet!
    Mizuno irons -- made by Hattori Hanzo, forged in the fires of Mt. Fujiyama.

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerBS
    Hybrids are for women. I have one fairway wood in the whole bag and it is a Mizuno D60 4* wood. It's sweet!
    I tend to agree with this set up. I do have a 3fw and a 5fw (which is 18 so more of a 4) in the bag, but the 3 is strictly for playing off the tee as it is too inconsistent for me from the fairway. I find the 18 fw is very reliable off the fairway, but I don't like it off the tee, hence the 3w. If I were to choose only one fw in the bag I'd go with the 5w. The times I've tried to hit other people's hybrids, I've found them to be very inconsistent and unreliable from the fairway, which is why I keep the 5w in the bag.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

Quote Originally Posted by Not a hacker
    I tend to agree with this set up. I do have a 3fw and a 5fw (which is 18 so more of a 4) in the bag, but the 3 is strictly for playing off the tee as it is too inconsistent for me from the fairway. I find the 18 fw is very reliable off the fairway, but I don't like it off the tee, hence the 3w. If I were to choose only one fw in the bag I'd go with the 5w. The times I've tried to hit other people's hybrids, I've found them to be very inconsistent and unreliable from the fairway, which is why I keep the 5w in the bag.
    Don't you have a 20* Cobra Baffler in the garage that you won? That's considered one of the best hybrids around. Haven't you even tried it?

Now where the f#ck am I?

Don't you have a 20* Cobra Baffler in the garage that you won? That's considered one of the best hybrids around. Haven't you even tried it?
    That's a really old baffler, not recent. I suppose it could be described as a hybrid but it's more of a driving iron. It pre dates any other hybrid I can think of. Anyway I don't use it as it's also unreliable from the fairway.

Quote Originally Posted by Not a hacker
    That's a really old baffler, not recent. I suppose it could be described as a hybrid but it's more of a driving iron. It pre dates any other hybrid I can think of. Anyway I don't use it as it's also unreliable from the fairway.
    I just find a 19* hybrid so much more versatile than a 5 wood. You can play any shot you like with it. To me a 3 wood and 5 wood are virtually the same. One just launches the ball a little higher. If I carry a 3 wood and a 5 wood it really cuts down my options. I can hit the 3 wood from a perfect lie no problem and if it's in a poor lie the hydrid is much more reliable. I do like the idea of a 4 wood though. If I carried a 17* 4 wood instead of a 15* 3 wood I'd probably have a 20-21* hybrid and then 4-PW. This setup would leave space for an extra wedge.

Now where the f#ck am I?

I just find a 19* hybrid so much more versatile than a 5 wood. You can play any shot you like with it. To me a 3 wood and 5 wood are virtually the same. One just launches the ball a little higher. If I carry a 3 wood and a 5 wood it really cuts down my options. I can hit the 3 wood from a perfect lie no problem and if it's in a poor lie the hydrid is much more reliable. I do like the idea of a 4 wood though. If I carried a 17* 4 wood instead of a 15* 3 wood I'd probably have a 20-21* hybrid and then 4-PW. This setup would leave space for an extra wedge.
    Different strokes for different folks I suppose. Maybe the reason I hit the 5 wood well off the fairway, but not hybrids is a confidence issue. I have total confidence in the trusty old 5 wood, but i just have no confidence in hybrids whatsoever. Whether that's a result of years of HB's subliminal conditioning I can't say. But I can say that IMO hybrids suck arse and I will never bag one.

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerBS
    Do you mean Mizuno F60 ?

Hybrids are a bit.chmove full stop.
    Smell your mum

I carry a 14* 3 wood a 21* hybrid and 4-pw plus 3 wedges. The biggest gap is between the hybrid and 4 iron.
    Cobra ZL 9.5 Stock stiff.Sonartec SS 3.5 14*Sonartec HB-001 21* Cally Diablo Forged 4-6 nippons, 2013 x forged 7-pw pxi 5.5 TM rac 50/6 gw. Fourteen MT-28 54 & 58 S400 Daddy Long Legs 35"TM Lethal

Serious m>p, why do you feel the need to try and correct everyone.. Serious, it's getting sooooo boring... Get a fukin life mate..

I went from the Cobra gaybrds to the Mizi MX700's and really like them. Although not GFF they bare the Mizi brand of quality.
    team obnoxious
    ===============================================
    WITB: Hybrids. The ones that took FamousDavis down......

Quote Originally Posted by noshuz
    I went from the Cobra gaybrds to the Mizi MX700's and really like them. Although not GFF they bare the Mizi brand of quality.
    The new MX 700 hybrids have been getting great reviews. Seems they are one of the best of the new hybrids out there.

Now where the f#ck am I?

The new MX 700 hybrids have been getting great reviews. Seems they are one of the best of the new hybrids out there.
    Never liked Mizzy woods, but I love Titties and Cobras.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizuno>Ping
    M>P, Kiwi was just trolling. When you fashion yourself as a nice guy, you tend to keep it really subtle so most people won't notice and add it to your reputation as being fond of starting trouble.

But if you really want to know what Kiwi is all about, just look at the way he attacked OP in another thread. He's the last guy deserving of animosity yet Kiwi lit into him like a Rottweiler on angle dust.
    GR lives...

never hit a hybrid in my life, I can crush my three iron from any lie so I have no need to replace a long iron where my problem lies is that I have a really hard time hitting my 3 wood from the fairway, so I end up just hitting my 3 iron. I'd like to get the extra distance that a fairway wood would give me but I just can't seem to hit it. Is there a hybrid to replace a 3 wood? 5 wood is definitely out of the question for my because I'm pretty sure I would hit my 3 or even 4 iron as far as any 5 wood...but i really want something to give me a little more distance that my 3 iron from the fairway. I got an old mizuno 1 iron but I don't have enough faith in it, it's really hard to hit

Or do I just need to learn to hit the 3 wood?

Quote Originally Posted by mentaloaf
    never hit a hybrid in my life, I can crush my three iron from any lie so I have no need to replace a long iron where my problem lies is that I have a really hard time hitting my 3 wood from the fairway, so I end up just hitting my 3 iron. I'd like to get the extra distance that a fairway wood would give me but I just can't seem to hit it. Is there a hybrid to replace a 3 wood? 5 wood is definitely out of the question for my because I'm pretty sure I would hit my 3 or even 4 iron as far as any 5 wood...but i really want something to give me a little more distance that my 3 iron from the fairway. I got an old mizuno 1 iron but I don't have enough faith in it, it's really hard to hit

Or do I just need to learn to hit the 3 wood?
    There are plenty of top hybrids out there that have equivalent to 3 wood loft. You should try and demo something with 15-18 degrees of loft. I would expect you to hit that further than your 3 iron.

Now where the f#ck am I?

There are plenty of top hybrids out there that have equivalent to 3 wood loft. You should try and demo something with 15-18 degrees of loft. I would expect you to hit that further than your 3 iron.
    Thanks Kiwi, what's the main difference between the hyb and the wood?

What I mean is would I be better off in the long run learning to hit a 3 wood well or going to a 15* hybrid and learning to hit that well? It looks like the hybrid would be hittable from a wider variety of lies?

Thanks Kiwi, what's the main difference between the hyb and the wood?
    Shorter shaft, than a fairway wood, smaller more compact head that is often heavier to help dig the ball out of the rough. You sound like you are a solid iron player so you might prefer a hybrid over a fairway wood as you can hit them with a descending blow like you do with your irons whereas you need to sweep the fairway woods. Prior to the advent of hybrids the 5 wood was my favourite club in the bag but once I tried a hybrid the 5 wood became redundant. Still prefer a 3 wood to a lower lofted hybrid though.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Try the new Mizi's. You'll like 'em
    Name:  borat.JPG
Views: 193
Size:  5.2 KB
    team obnoxious

I bet Mizuno>Ping likes that picture more than the Mizi's.

Now where the f#ck am I?

I bet Mizuno>Ping likes that picture more than the Mizi's.
    Nah, he's not fully nude...

45. Quote Originally Posted by noshuz
    Mmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Titleist 905R x
    Titleist PT 3 Wood S
    Titleist MB Irons 3-PW
    Mizuno MP T10R SW & LW
    Scotty NAPA

Shorter shaft, than a fairway wood, smaller more compact head that is often heavier to help dig the ball out of the rough. You sound like you are a solid iron player so you might prefer a hybrid over a fairway wood as you can hit them with a descending blow like you do with your irons whereas you need to sweep the fairway woods. Prior to the advent of hybrids the 5 wood was my favourite club in the bag but once I tried a hybrid the 5 wood became redundant. Still prefer a 3 wood to a lower lofted hybrid though.
    I always take a mini-divot with the fairway woods.

Quote Originally Posted by Camp Freddy
    Mmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Do you like the red or blue outfit more?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Do you like the red or blue outfit more?
    Your a sick man M/P

Edgey

so are hybrids a biatch move or not? There seems to be two very divided schools of thought here on GR kinda like you're either a coors or a bud guy...hybrid guy or no hybrid guy...

Quote Originally Posted by Camp Freddy
    Mmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Mmmmmmmmmmmmmizuno........
    team obnoxious

so are hybrids a biatch move or not? There seems to be two very divided schools of thought here on GR kinda like you're either a coors or a bud guy...hybrid guy or no hybrid guy...
    Most here say it is but in reality a smart move for most. I got great distance from a 3 wood but wasn't as accurate as hitting a 16-17* hybrid. I lost a little distance but keep it in play alot more often with a gaybrid.
    team obnoxious

My HiBore XLS hybrids are the highest flyin', straightest hittin', easiest swingin' sticks in my sack... call me gay, call me a cab, but don't call me if you're bashin' my hybrids! :-)

seriously, I can choke down on my 19* hybrid for 195 and swing it full for 210, it's very dependable for two distances, plays as two clubs for me, the three and two iron... saves room for another wedge!
    Cleveland long clubs
    Adams Idea Pro irons
    Vokey and Cleveland wedges

I think Omen & NAH are the only two old schoolers still arguing that hybrids are a BM.

Put it this way, most pros and decent amatuers now bag a 17-19* hybrid to replace a 2 iron/5 wood. Even Omen will tolerate this. Where it gets b.itchy is when players bag a 20-22* rescue to replace a 3 iron. The arguement is fairly evenly divided here.

If you bag a 23-25* or even 26-28* to replace 4 & 5 irons then you are deemed a total chopper hack and anything replacing a 6 iron or more would be considered a unanimous, Certified GR BM.

Since you are looking to bag something in place of a 3 wood you are safely within the GR realms of acceptability!

Now where the f#ck am I?

Hybrids are for gaydo's,

call me gay, call me a cab, but don't call me if you're bashin' my hybrids! :-)

DP youre gay, here comes your cab but youre hybrids are just the best, everyone else's are the gayest!
    Smell your mum

Quote Originally Posted by steviestuboy
    Hybrids are for gaydo's,

call me gay, call me a cab, but don't call me if you're bashin' my hybrids! :-)

DP youre gay, here comes your cab but youre hybrids are just the best, everyone else's are the gayest!
    And you can choke down on my hybrid, steviesbuttboy..

(the preceding was a standard offer of manly rebuff, designed to weed out the fainthearted who dare to intrude upon this forum.. if you can handle it, you may remain :-)
    Cleveland long clubs
    Adams Idea Pro irons

Nice,nice, remain I shall as I like the cut of your jib.

For a gaydo you're alright.
    Smell your mum

I think Omen & NAH are the only two old schoolers still arguing that hybrids are a BM.

Put it this way, most pros and decent amatuers now bag a 17-19* hybrid to replace a 2 iron/5 wood. Even Omen will tolerate this. Where it gets b.itchy is when players bag a 20-22* rescue to replace a 3 iron. The arguement is fairly evenly divided here.

If you bag a 23-25* or even 26-28* to replace 4 & 5 irons then you are deemed a total chopper hack and anything replacing a 6 iron or more would be considered a unanimous, Certified GR BM.

Since you are looking to bag something in place of a 3 wood you are safely within the GR realms of acceptability!
    Good because that is of paramount importance to me

I checked out some gaybrids yesterday, they look pretty f uckin weird to me at address. The 3 wood just looks more natural to me (even though I can't hit it well right now). Still have never swung one yet so we'll have to see. There were a couple Ben Hogan CFT gaybrids in there for sale, I thought about matching my hogan irons, has anyone ever hit those? They look really nice for a gaybrid....also what about the shaft? if I hit a reg flex driver what would I want on the 15* gaybrid?

I checked out some gaybrids yesterday, they look pretty f uckin weird to me at address. The 3 wood just looks more natural to me (even though I can't hit it well right now). Still have never swung one yet so we'll have to see. There were a couple Ben Hogan CFT gaybrids in there for sale, I thought about matching my hogan irons, has anyone ever hit those? They look really nice for a gaybrid....also what about the shaft? if I hit a reg flex driver what would I want on the 15* gaybrid?
    shaft wise, although I use X flex on driver and three wood, I am happy with S flex for the gaybrids.. I don't think they're long enuff to bother with, same flex as irons will work fine.. I use S flex irons..

can't bend the shorter shafts enough to worry about stiffening up..
    Cleveland long clubs
    Adams Idea Pro irons

Quote Originally Posted by daveperkins
    shaft wise, although I use X flex on driver and three wood, I am happy with S flex for the gaybrids.. I don't think they're long enuff to bother with, same flex as irons will work fine.. I use S flex irons..

can't bend the shorter shafts enough to worry about stiffening up..
    My short shaft stiffens up at the most inopportune moments...

mental, Have you ever checked the Saturday flea market? It's over toward the Macys store I think. I got my Yes! putter there. There's someone there selling clubs all the time. Some good stuff there. Not all crap.
    team obnoxious

mental, Have you ever checked the Saturday flea market? It's over toward the Macys store I think. I got my Yes! putter there. There's someone there selling clubs all the time. Some good stuff there. Not all crap.
    You mean here on Maui? Yeah the swap meet is across from Macy's at Maui Community College...I didn't realize there were some good clubs there. That's a great place to buy knives and ninja weapons and sh it. There is one guy that sells some sweet glass bongs. I'll have to go check on the clubs, thanks!

You mean here on Maui? Yeah the swap meet is across from Macy's at Maui Community College...I didn't realize there were some good clubs there. That's a great place to buy knives and ninja weapons and sh it. There is one guy that sells some sweet glass bongs. I'll have to go check on the clubs, thanks!
    You will find a great deal on Mizuno blades right next to the Ninja weapons. They are forged in the same foundry by Samurai Masters.

Now where the f#ck am I?

You will find a great deal on Mizuno blades right next to the Ninja weapons. They are forged in the same foundry by Samurai Masters.
    hah! I was thinking that as I wrote it too...

Yep that's the one. My wife drags me there every time we go. Thats where I get my years worth of tee shirts. But of course we can't forget the garlic noodles can we? Good shite!
    team obnoxious

My short shaft stiffens up at the most inopportune moments...
    perhaps your definition of 'inopportune' could use a bit of tightening up.. Be more of an optimist.
    Cleveland long clubs
    Adams Idea Pro irons

Let's get this thread back on topic

This thread never really addressed the burning issue that Edgey has raised. We all know that all hybrids are gay, hence the term 'Gaybrid'. However Adams, having lead the gaybrid industry with their full gaybrid blended irons sets, are leaders of the gaybrid movement therefore their gaybrids are the gayest of all gaybrids. Naturally this gayness transcends their gaybrids and makes all Adams equipment including their drivers, fairway woods and irons gay, chopper garbage.

Discuss, and this time try and stay on topic!

Now where the f#ck am I?

Discuss, and this time try and stay on topic!
    Interesting point Kiwi. Here's a question, is an Adams hybrid to replace a 2i or 5w GR legal?
    I'm looking for and 18* 5w or gaybrid, and those Adams pro blacks that poe posted the link for actually look pretty sweet.
    Maxfli Fire- Driver-LW
    Putter- Scotty Cameron limited edition Studio Select Newport

go for a gaybrid.. you will never leave home without it....hahahaha

I will try my best to stay on topic.

An Adams hybrid functions as several irons. Choke down 1, play one club short. Choke down 2, play two club short. Choke down half shaft, play as a pitching wedge.

Due to its unique head design, lonely women find Adams hybrids to be very versatile.

Quote Originally Posted by No_Idea
    I will try my best to stay on topic.

An Adams hybrid functions as several irons. Choke down 1, play one club short. Choke down 2, play two club short. Choke down half shaft, play as a pitching wedge.

Due to its unique head design, lonely women find Adams hybrids to be very versatile.

I've always found that it's easy to tell how lonely a woman is by the amount of batteries she has in her shopping cart.

This really throws a monkey wrench into that theory.

I guess Adams hybrids aren't gay after all, they're just lonely.

FON
    "The less effort, the faster and more powerful you will be." - Bruce Lee

Taylormade R580XD 9.5
    Taylormade Rescue Dual 19
    Taylormade rac MB TP (3-PW)
    Taylormade rac Satin TP (52,56,60)
    Taylormade Rossa Monza Corza center shaft

Quote Originally Posted by BURNDOG
    Serious m>p, why do you feel the need to try and correct everyone.. Serious, it's getting sooooo boring... Get a fukin life mate..
    I have the F60 too, c*ntface.

Ironic for you to say that, you homosexual Viet Cong kid.

Unlike you, I type about slightly more interesting matters.

I know you're obsessed about me, but no thank you, for I am not a female.

I have the F60 too, c*ntface.

Ironic for you to say that, you homosexual Viet Cong kid.

Unlike you, I type about slightly more interesting matters.

I know you're obsessed about me, but no thank you, for I am not a female.
    Very interesting, your the one posting pics of small boys, and call me the homosexual, i think you have been in asia too long friend, saying that you and your dad seem to be fitting in well according to you avatar pic. why dont you come back to scotland, oh thats right, youve never been to scotland you raging sociopath, shouldnt you be off interfering with young gokwan the local renter..

too slow noodleboy...

in all honesty this whole thing is starting to bore the arse.end off me... i say we leave it there, no doubt everyone else is tired of you posting drash and pics of your poor victims,, i cant belive the mods let you show it to be honest but hey this is GR,,,

this will be my last reply too you McPhung,, u make me sick

Burndog ,,, saying no to paedo's.....

La Cala North/Montemayor/Braid Hills No 1
    Hi

As most people on here know i proudly carry hybrids and have done since the original TM came out.

I am aware that Adams are generally viewed as an old mans biatch move brand, but.....

I believe their Hybrids are the best on the market. They have no offset, great shafts and a useable deep face off the tee. Hell even Kim is bagging the new Pro Black.

Come on GR open your eyes to Adams Hybrids, all things to all men.

Edgey
    I had a brief flirtation with an Idea Pro Gold 16 degree. Great of a tee but I just could not get a high enough launch to get decent carry off the deck. Stll I agree 100 % with your remarks about the quality. I replaced it with an 18 degree insight XTD 5 wood and could not be happier. Adams make excellent products IMHO

Quote Originally Posted by A V Twiss
    I had a brief flirtation with an Idea Pro Gold 16 degree. Great of a tee but I just could not get a high enough launch to get decent carry off the deck. Stll I agree 100 % with your remarks about the quality. I replaced it with an 18 degree insight XTD 5 wood and could not be happier. Adams make excellent products IMHO
    Thanks AV, you are correct Adams do make excellent products.

Edgey

I don't follow golf on TV that much but I just watched YE Yang's approach shot on 18 at the PGA Champs and I didn't realize that it was with a hybrid....I think that should pretty much silence all you hybrid haters out there. That was one of the greatest golf shots EVER considering the circumstances...and it was with a hybrid, so what do you say to that? Anyway that just completely made my mind up for me on the hybrid question....like I said I don't follow pro golf or watch it on TV a$$ why I didn't see that til today...

I don't follow golf on TV that much but I just watched YE Yang's approach shot on 18 at the PGA Champs and I didn't realize that it was with a hybrid....I think that should pretty much silence all you hybrid haters out there. That was one of the greatest golf shots EVER considering the circumstances...and it was with a hybrid, so what do you say to that? Anyway that just completely made my mind up for me on the hybrid question....like I said I don't follow pro golf or watch it on TV a$$ why I didn't see that til today...

LOL - you haven't been here long enough to realise that NOTHING will silence all the hybrid haters out there. Apart from Y.E. Yangs brilliant shot a huge percentage of tour pros are now carrying hybrids in place of a 2 iron or 5 wood.

Just last year when Greg Norman was in contention on the final day of The Open Championship Padraig Harrington hit a beautiful second shot approach to a par 5 which left him with an eagle putt that allowed him to close the deal. I think he hit that shot with his Wilson fybrid (or it may have been a 5 wood?).

The lame arguement that hybrid haters will always come back to is that "The No.1 player in the world Tiger doesn't use one".

Another thing about Y.E. Yang is that he had the Taylormade R7 TP irons in the bag when he won the PGA Champs. Despite them being used to win a major that doesn't change their status of chopper shovels here on GR.

Oh yeah forgot to mention. He only plays the R7 TP irons because he is PAID to play them, not because they are any good. If he wasn't being paid to play them he'd have Mizuno's in the bag for sure!

Now where the f#ck am I?

Apart from Y.E. Yangs brilliant shot a huge percentage of tour pros are now carrying hybrids in place of a 2 iron or 5 wood.

The No.1 player in the world Tiger doesn't use one.
    What a bunch of hacks. They disgrace the tour. I think it's all because Kenny Perry sets such a bad example.

Good point, btw, as to Tiger.
    GR lives...

Of course, when I ordered my CIPOS shovels I had not yet become a member of this illustrious forum. In my ignorance, I quickly fell in love with the Adams hybrid that came with the set.
    After joining here, I have begun to question my manhood and may even be developing a slight inferiority complex. I also blame all of you for my divorce.
    Let this be a warning to you all on the side effects of hybrid use.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasJeff
    Of course, when I ordered my CIPOS shovels I had not yet become a member of this illustrious forum. In my ignorance, I quickly fell in love with the Adams hybrid that came with the set.
    After joining here, I have begun to question my manhood and may even be developing a slight inferiority complex. I also blame all of you for my divorce.
    Let this be a warning to you all on the side effects of hybrid use.
    Apart from your manhood hybrid use also raises Brokeback Mountain type questions about your sexuality.

Now where the f#ck am I?

If you look to a golf club to verify your manhood then your are not a man.

Dilemma

Camp Freddy does not and never will carry a gaybrid and he is gay. What does it all mean?

Edgey

Dilemma

Camp Freddy does not and never will carry a gaybrid and he is gay. What does it all mean?

Edgey

Just another example of how the far ends of the extremes can meet, exemplifying a circle rather than a line. The Greek philosophers Plato and Aristophanes believed this was true in the case of sexuality. Had hybrids existed at the time, it seems to follow they'd have bagged them, albeit in a manly way.

Of course, we're talking about Greeks here.
    GR lives...

My KBS Tours aren't manly enough. Probably has to do with True Length Tech fitting I had done more than the actual shafts. Distance control sucks for me with the KBS. I was getting a super high ball flight and some shots would fly 20 yards further than my intent. PX works great for me.
    I may take the Wishon/KBS clubs back to the fitter and have him cut them to standard and maybe stiffen them a bit. Such a waste of cash for me.

I'm curious, WHO did your fitting and which Wishon heads are you playing?
    Here today, GONE tomorrow!

Dilemma

Edgey
    Simple my good man. That just means Camp Freddy is a pitcher. My gay brother in-law has 2 gaybrids in his bag thus only meaning one thing......yep! you guessed it! He's a catcher....
    Glad I could help......
    team obnoxious

Apart from your manhood hybrid use also raises Brokeback Mountain type questions about your sexuality.
    Happily for me it will never reach that stage. I shall remain slightly scarred.

Thread Information