|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Mizuno MP-68 Returned

Got fitted for some MP-68 at Golfsmith. Same old results; 1/2" over standard, 2 degrees upright, stiff shaft (Project X 6.5 in this case), custom grips, etc. All order data inputted by the salesman correctly as I verified it twice.

After a couple of weeks wait, eagerly headed to the store to pick them up today. Upon opening the box immediately noticed that the shafts were 5.0 instead of 6.5. Not even close! While waiting for the store manager to return them, I noticed the small print on the box; FORGED IN JAPAN, FINISHED IN CHINA. I take that to mean that the Japs send a blob of forged steel to the Chinese and they do the rest.

Well it was hard enough for me to part with my money for a good quality Japanese product much less a Chinese piece of crap. It ain't happening. Now I'm wondering, if they can screw up something so simple as a shaft selection, what else is screwed up? Loft, lie, length, face, grooves, etc. So I politely handed Golfsmith back their Chinese clubs and asked for a refund.

I will continue to play with my old American made Pings that reside in my old American made Hoofer bag. Bring jobs back to America! Refuse to buy outsourced crap. That includes Japan too.

I agree. American made all the way. Glad you made that decision.

Now that you've chosen Ping, save some coin. Buy directly from Ping's Chinese manufacturer.

http://golf.china-direct-buy.com/v/4...olf_Irons.html
    GR lives...

Quote Originally Posted by lorenzoinoc
    I agree. American made all the way. Glad you made that decision.

Now that you've chosen Ping, save some coin. Buy directly from Ping's Chinese manufacturer
    You're baggin' me, right?

This is a disturbing development. Although we have had suspicions about some of the shovels Mizzy have been bringing out, it was hoped that the forged blades were to pure to be allowed to be touched by a sweatshop workers hands. The only thing to do now is go to ebay for GFF and get something MP67 or earlier.

It is becoming increasingly hard to get clubs that aren't made in China these days. I'm thankful that my irons, wedges (I've dropped the Prosimmon and just use the other 2) and putter were all made in the USA.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

I think the statement made-in-America is OK, but buy American products is so narrow minded... Look around, when was the last time that we bought electronic equipment made in America, have we checked our TV lately, made in America? how about your computer parts, most made in USA? and to those who drive GM, Ford or Chrysler cars, are they made in America, if you believe so then you better check again... in fact , Honda and Toyota made in America is more American than those big 3 Cars , you don't have to believe that, check it out yourself... Accept the fact that this is a global economy, we all need each other to survive... "buy American" mentality won't make USA grow... nuf said

Quote Originally Posted by woolecox
    Got fitted for some MP-68 at Golfsmith. Same old results; 1/2" over standard, 2 degrees upright, stiff shaft (Project X 6.5 in this case), custom grips, etc. All order data inputted by the salesman correctly as I verified it twice.

After a couple of weeks wait, eagerly headed to the store to pick them up today. Upon opening the box immediately noticed that the shafts were 5.0 instead of 6.5. Not even close! While waiting for the store manager to return them, I noticed the small print on the box; FORGED IN JAPAN, FINISHED IN CHINA. I take that to mean that the Japs send a blob of forged steel to the Chinese and they do the rest.

Well it was hard enough for me to part with my money for a good quality Japanese product much less a Chinese piece of crap. It ain't happening. Now I'm wondering, if they can screw up something so simple as a shaft selection, what else is screwed up? Loft, lie, length, face, grooves, etc. So I politely handed Golfsmith back their Chinese clubs and asked for a refund.

I will continue to play with my old American made Pings that reside in my old American made Hoofer bag. Bring jobs back to America! Refuse to buy outsourced crap. That includes Japan too.
    Sucker. And by the way, I don't think the box says forged in Japan, finished in China. I think it most likely says made in China, only. Despite Mizuno outsourcing to China, they send their own Japanese workers over there, for Quality Control. Mizuno's products still have great quality control. Whereas PINGs, on the other hand, are rather cheap, I would have to say.

Take note of the plastic G10,i10,G15,i15 inserts at the back of the 'custom weight tuning port' (i.e. ********). These will eventually come off, as they are simply cheap-ass plastic pieces pasted with cheap-ass glue. If you think your PINGs are fully developed in America, you're just another sucker. No doubt they also have great quality control. Of course, they will deny it, just like how Mizuno only shows their Japan factory, and not the Chinese one. I don't know whether they send their Americans there to also provide QC checks.

Referring to your last paragraph, if they don't outsource to China, you'll be paying much much more.

All of PING's driver and fairway woods are produced in China.
    Last edited by Mizuno>Ping; 12-17-2009 at 06:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Not a hacker
    This is a disturbing development. Although we have had suspicions about some of the shovels Mizzy have been bringing out, it was hoped that the forged blades were to pure to be allowed to be touched by a sweatshop workers hands. The only thing to do now is go to ebay for GFF and get something MP67 or earlier.

It is becoming increasingly hard to get clubs that aren't made in China these days. I'm thankful that my irons, wedges (I've dropped the Prosimmon and just use the other 2) and putter were all made in the USA.
    Long long ago did they start outsourcing to China. But no worries, they have great quality control. You won't be able to tell which one is manufactured in Japan and which one from China. They have a few factories in China and Japan.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizuno>Ping
    Sucker. And by the way, I don't think the box says forged in Japan, finished in China. I think it most likely says made in China, only. Despite Mizuno outsourcing to China, they send their own Japanese workers over there, for Quality Control. Mizuno's products still have great quality control. Whereas PINGs, on the other hand, are rather cheap, I would have to say.

Take note of the plastic G10,i10,G15,i15 inserts at the back of the 'custom weight tuning port' (i.e. ********). These will eventually come off, as they are simply cheap-ass plastic pieces pasted with cheap-ass glue. If you think your PINGs are fully developed in America, you're just another sucker. No doubt they also have great quality control. Of course, they will deny it, just like how Mizuno only shows their Japan factory, and not the Chinese one. I don't know whether they send their Americans there to also provide QC checks.

Referring to your last paragraph, if they don't outsource to China, you'll be paying much much more.

All of PING's driver and fairway woods are produced in China.
    I don't know why PING glues those cheap inserts on their clubs. What purpose do they serve? My buddy golfs with the Eye 3s and he has had several of the inserts come off and need to be reglued.

Give me my clean looking MP-67s anytime over those cheap pieces of shite . . . .
    Mizuno irons -- made by Hattori Hanzo, forged in the fires of Mt. Fujiyama.

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerBS
    I don't know why PING glues those cheap inserts on their clubs. What purpose do they serve? My buddy golfs with the Eye 3s and he has had several of the inserts come off and need to be reglued.

Give me my clean looking MP-67s anytime over those cheap pieces of shite . . . .
    One of my pet hates is cheap plastic inserts or stickers on irons. They are called irons, not fuking iron and plastics. Every set of clubs I've ever seen with glued on stickers and inserts have bits peeling off after a very short period of time. If OEMs want their names stamped all over their clubs, they should pay an engraver to make it permanent. Plastics stickers are almost as gay as blue or purple paint on a putter.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

One of my pet hates is cheap plastic inserts or stickers on irons. They are called irons, not fuking iron and plastics. Every set of clubs I've ever seen with glued on stickers and inserts have bits peeling off after a very short period of time. If OEMs want their names stamped all over their clubs, they should pay an engraver to make it permanent. Plastics stickers are almost as gay as blue or purple paint on a putter.
    Mizuno's latest offering, the MP 58 sure looks to have plastic insert. Take a look.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Ah.....my beloved Scratch irons and wedges. Forged in Japan, finished in the USA.
    Seldom right, never in doubt......

Quote Originally Posted by famousdavis
    Mizuno's latest offering, the MP 58 sure looks to have plastic insert. Take a look.
    It's titanium alloy, not plastic.

"The light weight characteristics of the pure Titanium utilized in the MP-58s allow for an ideal amount of thickness behind the impact area to ensure the legendary soft, solid and consistent feel one expects from a Mizuno iron, while simultaneously providing a dramatic increase in perimeter weighting for enhanced playability."

Still, it is a bit gimmicky like the cut groove on the 52s. I still have my set of 52s, but I no longer play them. They were good to bring me over to player's clubs and GFF perfection, but I was not enamored with the cut groove channel in the back of the sole.

"The light weight characteristics of the pure Titanium utilized in the MP-58s allow for an ideal amount of thickness behind the impact area to ensure the legendary soft, solid and consistent feel one expects from a Mizuno iron, while simultaneously providing a dramatic increase in perimeter weighting for enhanced playability."

Still, it is a bit gimmicky like the cut groove on the 52s. I still have my set of 52s, but I no longer play them. They were good to bring me over to player's clubs and GFF perfection, but I was not enamored with the cut groove channel in the back of the sole.
    I tried the MP 52 only on the range and I thought it felt much different than the other Mizuno CB forged clubs. It felt much harder than the MP-30 which I thought was a great feeling club but I hit them way too high.

I tried the MP 52 only on the range and I thought it felt much different than the other Mizuno CB forged clubs. It felt much harder than the MP-30 which I thought was a great feeling club but I hit them way too high.
    Truly, "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
    I demo'd the MP 30's several years ago, and found them to be some of the most disappointing feeling Mizunos I'd ever hit. They felt dull and lifeless to me, much like the current MP 62's.

So MP 58's have one of the same materials as CALLAWAY WIDE SOLES, titanium.......

Edgey
    WITB Ping K15 Driver, Nike SQ Sumo 16 deg "Thragina", Ping G15 4,5 and 6 hybrid, Callaway BB2002 7-SW, Ping Nome Putter

Quote Originally Posted by Pky6471
    I think the statement made-in-America is OK, but buy American products is so narrow minded... Look around, when was the last time that we bought electronic equipment made in America, have we checked our TV lately, made in America? how about your computer parts, most made in USA? and to those who drive GM, Ford or Chrysler cars, are they made in America, if you believe so then you better check again... in fact , Honda and Toyota made in America is more American than those big 3 Cars , you don't have to believe that, check it out yourself... Accept the fact that this is a global economy, we all need each other to survive... "buy American" mentality won't make USA grow... nuf said
    I think that there is a growing number of Americans that are wising up and realizing that all industry has left America. That fact is not debatable. Gee, wonder where all of our jobs have gone? They have all been OUTSOURCED! All of them practically. Henry rifles is the only company that I know of that still makes their product in America with American products by Americans.

Corporate greed has forced outsourcing upon us. Increased margin of profit is the bottom line motivation. In doing so, the corporate criminals have killed the golden goose. That is we the now jobless consumer. Since consumer spending makes up 65-75% of the American economy, it is downright foolish and irresponsible to "accept the global economy". We don't have to accept shite!

America is over and done until we bring back our manufacturing sector. The only way that is going to happen is if we the consumer refuse to buy cheap, crappy outsourced junk made in sweat shops abroad. My family has adopted the mentality that we will buy American, build it ourselves, or we will do without!

You think the depression that began it 1929 was bad? It will be nothing compared to the one we are facing now. There is only one way to get the attention of a politician or corporate leader; hit them in the pocket book! Put them out of business. Don't buy their crap.

I think that there is a growing number of Americans that are wising up and realizing that all industry has left America. That fact is not debatable. Gee, wonder where all of our jobs have gone? They have all been OUTSOURCED! All of them practically. Henry rifles is the only company that I know of that still makes their product in America with American products by Americans.

Corporate greed has forced outsourcing upon us. Increased margin of profit is the bottom line motivation. In doing so, the corporate criminals have killed the golden goose. That is we the now jobless consumer. Since consumer spending makes up 65-75% of the American economy, it is downright foolish and irresponsible to "accept the global economy". We don't have to accept shite!

America is over and done until we bring back our manufacturing sector. The only way that is going to happen is if we the consumer refuse to buy cheap, crappy outsourced junk made in sweat shops abroad. My family has adopted the mentality that we will buy American, build it ourselves, or we will do without!

You think the depression that began it 1929 was bad? It will be nothing compared to the one we are facing now. There is only one way to get the attention of a politician or corporate leader; hit them in the pocket book! Put them out of business. Don't buy their crap.

It's not corporate greed. It's our government. Laws regarding workman's compensation, disability, Unions, minimum wage and unemployment insurance have made in near impossible for our corporations to compete with overseas companies that don't give all the rights to the workers. I understand if someone is legtimately hurt at work or has been paying toward's unemployment for a long time and then suddenly gets laid off. However, there are millions of people in this country that work the system. They work one day, claim an injury and then get workman's comp. I have friends in HR that tell me this happens all the time and the company has to be extremely delicate in how they deal with these people.

Unions were necessary in the beginning but now its a joke.

If we don't accept global economy, our golf clubs would be a lot more expensive and you can't afford it... your computer would become more expensive that you can't afford it. I hate to say it but without Japanese cars here , we would continue driving American junk cars... after 30 yrs do we see any improvements in car quality from the big 3, yes ... but other cars improve at a much faster pace... Let competition win, not protection from poor quality products. If we don't believe that China-made clubs have high quality then don't buy them, eventually they will die... 20+ yrs ago when American-made cars were poor quality , I remember seeing a banner somewhere " Buy Americans and keep the repair men happy"... hahaha

If we don't accept global economy, our golf clubs would be a lot more expensive and you can't afford it... your computer would become more expensive that you can't afford it.
    Soon you will quit buying all this Chinese crap and anything period. You wont have a choice. That's because YOUR job will also be outsourced. If your job can't be outsourced then no one in this country will be able to afford your products or services because their jobs have been outsourced.

This is a much more serious problem than just having our markets flooded with cheaply made crappy goods. It is a matter of our survival. Most Americans truly aren't smart enough to figure this out.

Enjoy the "global economy".

Most Americans truly aren't smart enough
    Includes you, apparently.

Let me ask you this Woolecox, if you owned a company that made pencils and you could make $500,000 a year having your pencils made in China or $80,000 a year having your pencils made in the US which would you choose. Half a million for you and your family? Or $80,000 for you and your family. Which one?? be honest....which salary would you choose? Don't you dare say the $80 grand because you would be full of sh!t Don't be so quick to point fingers at greedy companies who outsource, because you would do it in a heartbeat if it meant more profit FOR YOU. I own my own business and I'll tell you right now, the US makes it DIFFICULT for small business, and if I could increase the money I bring in to buy my wife nice sh!t and my kids new toys, believe me I would do whatever it takes...Yeah it's a bummer about American jobs and our current unemployment situation, but your pointing the finger in the wrong direction...I don't know anybody that would take less money for their family to provide "American jobs"...the problem lies elsewhere...not in "corporate greed" Yeah, I own a corporation and yeah, I want to make more money...so am I one of those a$$holes your talking about??

Quote Originally Posted by mentaloaf
    Let me ask you this Woolecox, if you owned a company that made pencils and you could make $500,000 a year having your pencils made in China or $80,000 a year having your pencils made in the US which would you choose. Half a million for you and your family? Or $80,000 for you and your family. Which one?? be honest....which salary would you choose? Don't you dare say the $80 grand because you would be full of sh!t Don't be so quick to point fingers at greedy companies who outsource, because you would do it in a heartbeat if it meant more profit FOR YOU. I own my own business and I'll tell you right now, the US makes it DIFFICULT for small business, and if I could increase the money I bring in to buy my wife nice sh!t and my kids new toys, believe me I would do whatever it takes...Yeah it's a bummer about American jobs and our current unemployment situation, but your pointing the finger in the wrong direction...I don't know anybody that would take less money for their family to provide "American jobs"...the problem lies elsewhere...not in "corporate greed" Yeah, I own a corporation and yeah, I want to make more money...so am I one of those a$$holes your talking about??

Hi

Yes you are.

Hope that helps

Edgey
    WITB Ping K15 Driver, Nike SQ Sumo 16 deg "Thragina", Ping G15 4,5 and 6 hybrid, Callaway BB2002 7-SW, Ping Nome Putter

Quote Originally Posted by edgey
    Hi

Yes you are.

Hope that helps

Edgey

I agree with ML that nobody wold sacrifice their own money for other peoples jobs. but what Woolecox is trying to say is that this short term gain may lead to long term pain when your unemployment hits 10% or more and your economy is kaput, and nobody is making any money. I don't profess to understand economics, but I do know that if you import products but don't export anything to make money, you will soon be broke or over your head in debt. It seems that the USA is facing this predicament now. In Oz we also buy stuff made in China, but at least we still have raw materials we export to countries like China so we are still making money at almost the same rate as we are spending it. From where I sit the only thing that is keeping the USA as a super power is your armed forces, but your armed forces require money to maintain, and therein lies the problem. Maybe you can make money as some sort of army for hire.

I own a corporation too. Real Estate and building. I have not and will not outsource nor do I use illegal labor. So don't tell me what I would do.

And for the last line in your response; One more vote for "yes you are".

I own a corporation too. Real Estate and building. I have not and will not outsource nor do I use illegal labor. So don't tell me what I would do.

Wơơlecox.... it's a free world in America, if you don't like your made-in-China clubs then return them, it's your money... We all should operate under one important rule "CUSTOMERS ARE KING" , without that mentality, NO business will survive... and 'protection' [buy American only] will not make USA grow, it stops progress. I am in the high-tech business doing a lot of business with IBM, Intel , AMD, Micron , TSMC, UMC, Samsung etc... and when Samsung or someone gives you 25% of your total revenues , you jumps when they ask you to, because if you don't they will give business to someone else and you are dead, period... It's simple, we all need each other to survive, outsourcing will continue to happen, USA just have to reinvent itself to stay ahead of competition, rather than using the 'buy Americans only' mentality.
    Be honest now, you are in real estate as you said, you would sell properties to American only? would you sell a $3 MM home to people from Europe, Asia, South America ... , or are you sitting there waiting for the right American to come along? I believe you know the answer

Wơơlecox.... it's a free world in America, if you don't like your made-in-China clubs then return them, it's your money... We all should operate under one important rule "CUSTOMERS ARE KING" , without that mentality, NO business will survive... and 'protection' [buy American only] will not make USA grow, it stops progress. I am in the high-tech business doing a lot of business with IBM, Intel , AMD, Micron , TSMC, UMC, Samsung etc... and when Samsung or someone gives you 25% of your total revenues , you jumps when they ask you to, because if you don't they will give business to someone else and you are dead, period... It's simple, we all need each other to survive, outsourcing will continue to happen, USA just have to reinvent itself to stay ahead of competition, rather than using the 'buy Americans only' mentality.
    Be honest now, you are in real estate as you said, you would sell properties to American only? would you sell a $3 MM home to people from Europe, Asia, South America ... , or are you sitting there waiting for the right American to come along? I believe you know the answer
    Huh??? Your kidding right? Of course I would sell to anyone. That is called EXPORTING. Something America does not do enough of. We have a huge negative trade imbalance. As I have said before, America is doomed until we bring industry back. I think that will take a long long time.

In the mean time, you will probably be replaced by a Chinaman, Mexican, Indian (like so many others have and will be). But at least you will have a life time supply of company kool aid!

Includes you, apparently.
    Enjoy your Chinese crap! "Smart guy"

Enjoy your Chinese crap! "Smart guy"
    My 'crap' is possibly :

70% wholly-Japan-made
    30% Japan-integrated-with-China-made

Sucker.

Whereas your possibility :

100% Chinese-made (PING Fairway woods, driver, Rapture Series)
    100% of 10% of your PING head is produced in China (Plastic insert)

Enjoy your sh*t-arse PING cast Chinese-sweatshop POS waste

If you think that outsourcing to other countries is so bad, I think you would have to think again.

We don't need another Larry around here. One's a crowd.

My 'crap' is possibly :

70% wholly-Japan-made
    30% Japan-integrated-with-China-made

Sucker.

Whereas your possibility :

100% Chinese-made (PING Fairway woods, driver, Rapture Series)
    100% of 10% of your PING head is produced in China (Plastic insert)

Enjoy your sh*t-arse PING cast Chinese-sweatshop POS waste

If you think that outsourcing to other countries is so bad, I think you would have to think again.

We don't need another Larry around here. One's a crowd.
    Hey Smart Guy,

I don't have any PING Fairway woods or drivers. Do you know when PING caved and started making their irons in China? I didn't think so. The box mine came in (several years ago) says made in America. Are they lying? That could lead to a class action suite.

It is more likely that you just don't know what you are talking about. I'll go dig out the box and take a picture of it for you if I can find it. Maybe that will shut your biscuit hole.

We all are smart enough (almost all of us) to know that no one makes clubs in the United States NOW. That has not always been the case. I have an older set of Ben Hogan Apex forged irons (at least 15 years old). Where do you think those were made?

I just spent two weeks at two local custom club fitters and 3 major chains trying to find a forged blade made in the US (or at least Japan). According to the experts, they don't exist. So I will take my old Hogan's and re-shaft them with Rifle Project X (made in the US or so the label says). I will keep the rest of my money to support American ventures.

You da Sucka, Sucka

You never answered my question on the pencils....so, lets hear it. Which one? You too Edgey...Would you take the money? Don't lie to me baby. ....and btw, I too have never outsourced or used illegal labor...

So f ucking hypocritical it's a joke, you and everyone here would take the money and f ucking run which is why I laugh at the a$$hole comments because you are right there with me....

illegal labor to me is a different story. I wouldn't use it even if I would make a lot more money because it's illegal. Making your $hit elsewhere is not illegal, but our government makes it very hard for people who would rather make their sh it here but can't afford it...

Hey Smart Guy,

I don't have any PING Fairway woods or drivers. Do you know when PING caved and started making their irons in China? I didn't think so. The box mine came in (several years ago) says made in America. Are they lying? That could lead to a class action suite.

It is more likely that you just don't know what you are talking about. I'll go dig out the box and take a picture of it for you if I can find it. Maybe that will shut your biscuit hole.

We all are smart enough (almost all of us) to know that no one makes clubs in the United States NOW. That has not always been the case. I have an older set of Ben Hogan Apex forged irons (at least 15 years old). Where do you think those were made?

I just spent two weeks at two local custom club fitters and 3 major chains trying to find a forged blade made in the US (or at least Japan). According to the experts, they don't exist. So I will take my old Hogan's and re-shaft them with Rifle Project X (made in the US or so the label says). I will keep the rest of my money to support American ventures.

You da Sucka, Sucka
    Hehe, All-American PINGs ? Sucker. I am talking about PING, not Hogan clubs. Many years ago when China was different, outsourcing was to Taiwan.

In case you didn't know, Rapture irons integrates both the American and Chinese economy as the product sources material from both crap countries. The titanium face of the Rapture is made in China. This is due to the environmental issues the production of titanium that leads to it being produced in the country which lends your money every single day, where policies are less strict. My experts (LMAO) told me this.

Your 'experts' must have no clue whatsoever about clubs. I'm calling your bluff on 'consulting' your 'experts'.

Epon Golf - 100% Japanese.

Same goes for Vega, Miura, etc etc.

American clubs are nowhere near these, in terms of QUALITY and CRAFTSMANSHIP.

Damn, you sure love to suck. Do you swallow ?

P.S. Show me the picture of 'Forged in Japan, Finished in China', American !

P.S.S. Good luck with your economy !
    Last edited by Mizuno>Ping; 12-19-2009 at 10:30 PM.

You never answered my question on the pencils....so, lets hear it. Which one? You too Edgey...Would you take the money? Don't lie to me baby. ....and btw, I too have never outsourced or used illegal labor...

So f ucking hypocritical it's a joke, you and everyone here would take the money and f ucking run which is why I laugh at the a$$hole comments because you are right there with me....

illegal labor to me is a different story. I wouldn't use it even if I would make a lot more money because it's illegal. Making your $hit elsewhere is not illegal, but our government makes it very hard for people who would rather make their sh it here but can't afford it...
    This WooleCocks guy probably lost his job to a Chinaman, Indiaman, or a Mexicanman, all of whom are more proficient in their jobs than this lazy USA-stamped swine. That's why he's so sour. coming into GR to spread his hoo-ha.

You asked if you were an arsehole. I answered yes because you are an arsehole.

Always ready to help

Edgey

Hehe, All-American PINGs ? Sucker. I am talking about PING, not Hogan clubs. Many years ago when China was different, outsourcing was to Taiwan.

In case you didn't know, Rapture irons integrates both the American and Chinese economy as the product sources material from both crap countries. The titanium face of the Rapture is made in China. This is due to the environmental issues the production of titanium that leads to it being produced in the country which lends your money every single day, where policies are less strict. My experts (LMAO) told me this.

Your 'experts' must have no clue whatsoever about clubs. I'm calling your bluff on 'consulting' your 'experts'.

To the best of my knowledge, Epon does some of its forging in Thailand. I've had some of their irons in the past, and my current driver is an Epon.

Quote Originally Posted by dorkman53
    To the best of my knowledge, Epon does some of its forging in Thailand. I've had some of their irons in the past, and my current driver is an Epon.
    Oh wait, yes Thailand - 100%.

This WooleCocks guy probably lost his job to a Chinaman, Indiaman, or a Mexicanman, all of whom are more proficient in their jobs than this lazy USA-stamped swine. That's why he's so sour. coming into GR to spread his hoo-ha.
    Here is the situation that hits close to home [talking about outsourcing vs our own pockets]: HMO in a way is [outsourcing] forcing most of us to go to 'in-network' Drs because of cost control. How many of us decided to go with out-of-netwok Drs. I know that I don't compare exactly apples to apples... but you guys/girls are smart enough to get the pictures

I thought that answered your question pretty well. My job is not really "outsource-able". At least not yet anyway. Would I outsource to increase my margin of profit? I think not. I am too much of a die hard American. Retired military officer, etc. It is just the way I was raised and taught my whole life.

So far I have been able to live just fine by doing business in and with the US. Now if I ever do outsource, THEN you can call me a hypocrite. So far, I don't meet the definition. However, as all the greedy boneheads, big corporations, and politicians continue to move America overseas, I am considering dual citizenship somewhere in Central or South America where my retirement will sustain me the rest of my life.

America is done, over, finished. I don't see it recovering in my lifetime. And you helped.

No Smart Guy, I have never lost a job to anyone. But the possibility becomes more real everyday. The more you post, the more I think you never have had a job. You are just too much of a dumb arse. Apparently you don't play much golf either.

And that is Woolly Large Cocks to you.

Dang Smart Guy! Can you not read, comprehend, or are you just plain dumb or what? I can't show you the Mizuno box because like I said in my very post I sent them back to China. If you want to see a box of them go into a Golf Smith or any other retailer and ask to see them. Do you think you could figure it out then?

"Good luck with my economy"??? Yes I am an American. What third world crap hole are you from? How long have you been fed from the American teet?

I bet when you hit those Mizuno's they make a sound like: "CHINK!!!"

Oh wait, yes Thailand - 100%.
    "Oh wait, yes, wrong again. I was hoping no one would call me out on my fictitious BS."

Love,
    Smart Guy

"Oh wait, yes, wrong again. I was hoping no one would call me out on my fictitious BS."

Love,
    Smart Guy
    Hehe, at least not in China, like yours

Dang Smart Guy! Can you not read, comprehend, or are you just plain dumb or what? I can't show you the Mizuno box because like I said in my very post I sent them back to China. If you want to see a box of them go into a Golf Smith or any other retailer and ask to see them. Do you think you could figure it out then?

"Good luck with my economy"??? Yes I am an American. What third world crap hole are you from? How long have you been fed from the American teet?

I bet when you hit those Mizuno's they make a sound like: "CHINK!!!"
    Another excuse. Pfft, pathetic. Furthermore, possibility is likely that you might have taken a picture before you sent it. Can you not think more in-depth ? Pfft, very pathetic.

Your second paragraph makes no sense. Please, enlighten me, this time with clear elaboration, which unfortunately you lack.

I would have to agree they sound 'Chink' when they hit Titanium Distance balls. Same goes for every other club. Retard. I would have to also say : Pfft, pathetic to the extreme.

At least they provide me with the soft feel, high quality and craftsmanship, and performance of a Mizuno club. This is something only PING boys like you can drool about.
    Furthermore, they lack the sh*tty insert pasted on the back, and also the hideous look, not to mention lack of feel, poor craftsmanship, etc etc.

http://forums.golfreview.com/showthr...84478#poststop

Pfft, enjoy your day, newbie

Love,
    Woolcockzzz
    Yup, I knew that when you said 'experts'. What a joke. None made in Japan or America wholly ?

I thought that answered your question pretty well. My job is not really "outsource-able". At least not yet anyway. Would I outsource to increase my margin of profit? I think not. I am too much of a die hard American. Retired military officer, etc. It is just the way I was raised and taught my whole life.

So far I have been able to live just fine by doing business in and with the US. Now if I ever do outsource, THEN you can call me a hypocrite. So far, I don't meet the definition. However, as all the greedy boneheads, big corporations, and politicians continue to move America overseas, I am considering dual citizenship somewhere in Central or South America where my retirement will sustain me the rest of my life.

America is done, over, finished. I don't see it recovering in my lifetime. And you helped.
    Still didn't answer it...the 80 grand or the 500 grand? I'm not asking you about your job. I'm asking hypothetically would you go for the 80 grand or the 500 grand if it meant making your pencils in China instead of the US...I think you're afraid to post your true answer on here.

And one more thing..how did I help the downfall of America again? I don't outsource, I don't use illegal labor, I'm all caught up on my taxes, I donate my time and money and for underpriviledged kids in my community with my business....I don't take ANY government entitlements...how the f uck did I help?

Also, my father in law is retired and lives partly here on Maui and partly in Ensanada, Mexico and just like you are thinking, his money goes a long, long, long way. That is a very good idea to spend a lot of time in Latin America once you retire...hopefully you speak spanish well because that makes a huge difference living down there (I've spent a lot of time in Costa Rica and Mex). I would recommend the Pacific side of Panama. Much cheaper than CR and more gringo friendly than Nicaragua or El Salvador.

Another excuse. Pfft, pathetic. Furthermore, possibility is likely that you might have taken a picture before you sent it. Can you not think more in-depth ? Pfft, very pathetic.

Your second paragraph makes no sense. Please, enlighten me, this time with clear elaboration, which unfortunately you lack.

I would have to agree they sound 'Chink' when they hit Titanium Distance balls. Same goes for every other club. Retard. I would have to also say : Pfft, pathetic to the extreme.

At least they provide me with the soft feel, high quality and craftsmanship, and performance of a Mizuno club. This is something only PING boys like you can drool about.
    Furthermore, they lack the sh*tty insert pasted on the back, and also the hideous look, not to mention lack of feel, poor craftsmanship, etc etc.

http://forums.golfreview.com/showthr...84478#poststop

Pfft, enjoy your day, newbie
    Ha ha! My dog gets like this when he chases his tail. He also makes that "Pfft" sound. Got Smart Guy foaming at the mouth and running around in circles! How funny. He can dish it up but he cant take it!

Newbie is going out for some golf. Just like I have been doing for over 3 decades. Smart guy, you sit on your arse and write some more silly post. Excuse me. I mean "Senior Smart Guy".

Hmmm.... Which American made sticks shall I hit today?

No Smart Guy, I have never lost a job to anyone. But the possibility becomes more real everyday. The more you post, the more I think you never have had a job. You are just too much of a dumb arse. Apparently you don't play much golf either.

And that is Woolly Large Cocks to you.
    I don't need to work no more. I am retired. I own shares in JHA, Temasek Holdings, POSCO, and Cargill.

Anyone who needs to announce they have a large dong on the internet, where identities are anonymous, well, goes without saying, eh ?

One more thing, you really sound like Larryrsf.....are you Larry or what? Do you have a poster of Rush Oxy Gobbler Limbaugh on your wall?

Ha ha! My dog gets like this when he chases his tail. He also makes that "Pfft" sound. Got Smart Guy foaming at the mouth and running around in circles! How funny. He can dish it up but he cant take it!

Newbie is going out for some golf. Just like I have been doing for over 3 decades. Smart guy, you sit on your arse and write some more silly post. Excuse me. I mean "Senior Smart Guy".

Hmmm.... Which American made sticks shall I hit today?
    Heh ? I didn't know your dog has rabies. Nice !

What ? 3 decades and still 11 handicap ? And what's this ? You're an airline pilot ?

Wait a minute... 51 and still working ?

Sucks to be you.

Senior Smart Guy going out for some golf, at Keppel Club. Just like the past 6 years. And not 11 handicap.

30 years => 11 handicap => UTTER FAILURE

Being American, you're more of a UK 20 handicap. Quite dodgy systems you got there.

I wish I lived in a fictional world where I could choose which economic laws came into play and which I'd toss out. Maybe make up some new ones. An example would be, every time I walk down the street, everyone hands me a $100 bill.

Complaining about outsourcing is simply barking at the moon. There are economic realities everyone must deal with to stay in business. It's rarely a question of how much profit you choose to make. It's almost always a matter of survival.

The problem the U.S. faces is poor self regulation of investments and financial institutions and negative savings rates. The combination of this has had the U.S. leveraging its economic future over the last several decades. It's inevitable that these dynamics eventually force a decline in standard of living.

There are many voices that look to blame things other than that. But they are typically politically motivated and rarely insightful.

It's easy to blame others for things that are our own fault. In fact, it's human nature for all but the secure and mature.
    GR lives...

I wish I lived in a fictional world where I could choose which economic laws came into play and which I'd toss out. Maybe make up some new ones. An example would be, every time I walk down the street, everyone hands me a $100 bill.

Complaining about outsourcing is simply barking at the moon. There are economic realities everyone must deal with to stay in business. It's rarely a question of how much profit you choose to make. It's almost always a matter of survival.

The problem the U.S. faces is poor self regulation of investments and financial institutions and negative savings rates. The combination of this has had the U.S. leveraging its economic future over the last several decades. It's inevitable that these dynamics eventually force a decline in standard of living.

There are many voices that look to blame things other than that. But they are typically politically motivated and rarely insightful.

It's easy to blame others for things that are our own fault. In fact, it's human nature for all but the secure and mature.
    Many of the economic problems faced by the US were largely avoidable and are the result of economic mismanagement at various levels.

A devaluing dollar due to loss in confidence in America and its economy, national debt, housing market, credit crunch, and record debt levels.

About negative savings rate, it has been analyzed that the American attitude is to feel it is wimpish to save, rather than to put away money for old age.

Still didn't answer it...the 80 grand or the 500 grand? I'm not asking you about your job. I'm asking hypothetically would you go for the 80 grand or the 500 grand if it meant making your pencils in China instead of the US...I think you're afraid to post your true answer on here.

And one more thing..how did I help the downfall of America again? I don't outsource, I don't use illegal labor, I'm all caught up on my taxes, I donate my time and money and for underpriviledged kids in my community with my business....I don't take ANY government entitlements...how the f uck did I help?

Also, my father in law is retired and lives partly here on Maui and partly in Ensanada, Mexico and just like you are thinking, his money goes a long, long, long way. That is a very good idea to spend a lot of time in Latin America once you retire...hopefully you speak spanish well because that makes a huge difference living down there (I've spent a lot of time in Costa Rica and Mex). I would recommend the Pacific side of Panama. Much cheaper than CR and more gringo friendly than Nicaragua or El Salvador.
    Well I am making much more than that now so I don't think I could be bought. My dream has always been a thriving business in America that employs Americans in a manner that would allow them to pursue the American Dream. I would love to be able to walk out on the floor of my factory and be patted on the back rather than shot in the back.

Now if you start talking millions or hundreds of millions; most men would probably rationalize that it is "over and done with anyway. Might as well get on the freight train before it runs over me". I don't know what I would do. I guess I am glad that I am not in that situation.

If I misunderstood about your outsourcing then I certainly do apologize. If the things you say are true then you are a great American. I am considering Ecuador. I go there often and it is a nice place. Many Americans and Europeans are settling there already. There are services set up to help with finding a home and obtaining dual citizenship. Rumor has it that all you have to show is $1500/mo income to qualify.

I have already ordered the Rosetta Stone Spanish program though English is just as common and the country's currency is the US Dollar. Give it a look.

Heh ? I didn't know your dog has rabies. Nice !

What ? 3 decades and still 11 handicap ? And what's this ? You're an airline pilot ?

Wait a minute... 51 and still working ?

Sucks to be you.

Senior Smart Guy going out for some golf, at Keppel Club. Just like the past 6 years. And not 11 handicap.

30 years => 11 handicap => UTTER FAILURE

Being American, you're more of a UK 20 handicap. Quite dodgy systems you got there.
    Good luck Smart Guy! Hope you can break 100 without your usual 6 mulligans.... Too bad you can't buy a swing!

One more thing, you really sound like Larryrsf.....are you Larry or what? Do you have a poster of Rush Oxy Gobbler Limbaugh on your wall?
    Maybe. Larry's around 15-36 handicap, and has played for a multitude of years, despite not improving. Die-hard American too.

Also, he never answers questions with a straight answer, most of the time barely answering them.

Just like self-proclaimed 'Woolly Large Cocks (YEAH RIGHT !)'.

By the way, I prefer both width and length, rather than just one.

Good luck Smart Guy! Hope you can break 100 without your usual 6 mulligans.... Too bad you can't buy a swing!
    Thanks, really need it.

I think you are referring to 100 million without 6 out-of-jail cards. Already did, without any card.

As to my golf handicap, I am not permitted to answer. Having worked before, it has given me a lot of humility and character.
    Last edited by Mizuno>Ping; 12-20-2009 at 10:48 AM.

I don't need to work no more. I am retired. I own shares in JHA, Temasek Holdings, POSCO, and Cargill.

Anyone who needs to announce they have a large dong on the internet, where identities are anonymous, well, goes without saying, eh ?
    Who's trust fund are you the beneficiary? I know you are not smart enough to have made any money on your own. I have no problem being a working man. Doing quite well on my own. It has given me a lot of character and humility. Something a horses arse like you lacks. Can you lace your own nickers?

Tell me Smart Guy, do you ever wonder why no one likes you?

Who's trust fund are you the beneficiary? I know you are not smart enough to have made any money on your own. I have no problem being a working man. Doing quite well on my own. It has given me a lot of character and humility. Something a horses arse like you lacks. Can you lace your own nickers?

Tell me Smart Guy, do you ever wonder why no one likes you?
    I refuse to answer the first question. Having worked before, it has given me a lot of humility and character.

To your second question : I refuse to answer. Having worked before, it has given me a lot of humility and character.

3rd question : This question is inappropriate, given that you have 'character' and 'humility', which by saying that with regard to oneself is quite contradictory. Furthermore, you seem to judge me, while I am an anonymous poster on the internet, not knowing even my identity. I don't think judging one from his/her posts on a golf forum counts as 'character'.

The question should be :

Tell me Smart Guy, do you ever wonder why you have so many friends ? ( Since you have 'character', so you claim )

But alas, I shall not answer it. Having worked before, it has given me a lot of humility and character.

"99% of putts left short don't go in" - WoolCockzz

So how does a putt left short go in ?

Well I am making much more than that now so I don't think I could be bought. My dream has always been a thriving business in America that employs Americans in a manner that would allow them to pursue the American Dream. I would love to be able to walk out on the floor of my factory and be patted on the back rather than shot in the back.

Now if you start talking millions or hundreds of millions; most men would probably rationalize that it is "over and done with anyway. Might as well get on the freight train before it runs over me". I don't know what I would do. I guess I am glad that I am not in that situation.

If I misunderstood about your outsourcing then I certainly do apologize. If the things you say are true then you are a great American. I am considering Ecuador. I go there often and it is a nice place. Many Americans and Europeans are settling there already. There are services set up to help with finding a home and obtaining dual citizenship. Rumor has it that all you have to show is $1500/mo income to qualify.

I have already ordered the Rosetta Stone Spanish program though English is just as common and the country's currency is the US Dollar. Give it a look.
    I'm pretty bummed I took 8 years of french in HS and college instead of spanish...I'm fluent in French and pretty much never go to any french speaking areas and always spanish speaking areas. I blew it on that one, although I have been to Tahiti to surf and that was nice to be able to talk to people down there.

Chile is also a beautiful place...southern Chile that is. Northern Chile (Iquique, Arica) gets like 1 inch of rain every 100 years or something so it's desert. Southern Chile in and around Santiago is absolutely stunning in beauty. It looks a lot like Mendocino, in Northern Cal...great wine, great golfing, snowboarding in the winter, really good surf, and incredibly gorgeous women. I don't know what their policy is on gringos but that is one place I could live and be pretty happy about it. I have a friend from HS that married a Chilean chick and he lives in an area called Pichilemu which is where I stayed and it is awesome...

"99% of putts left short don't go in" - WoolCockzz

So how does a putt left short go in ?
    That is a famous quote from Lee Trevino you dope. It's supposed to be humorous.
    Last edited by woolecox; 12-20-2009 at 07:41 PM.

I refuse to answer the first question. Having worked before, it has given me a lot of humility and character.

To your second question : I refuse to answer. Having worked before, it has given me a lot of humility and character.

3rd question : This question is inappropriate, given that you have 'character' and 'humility', which by saying that with regard to oneself is quite contradictory. Furthermore, you seem to judge me, while I am an anonymous poster on the internet, not knowing even my identity. I don't think judging one from his/her posts on a golf forum counts as 'character'.

The question should be :

Tell me Smart Guy, do you ever wonder why you have so many friends ? ( Since you have 'character', so you claim )

But alas, I shall not answer it. Having worked before, it has given me a lot of humility and character.
    Ah come on smart guy. I'm just busting your chops. Hey, you drew first blood. You called me a "sucker" your first post on my thread. I was just reporting what I found. I think many were as disappointed and shocked as I was. If you can't stand the heat.....

Your right. I have no right to judge you. And I won't. I am glad for your success and hope you have lots of friends. And I hope you broke 100 today without six "foot wedges" and 4 mulligans. Ha! Just kidding....

Truce?

Ah come on smart guy. I'm just busting your chops. Hey, you drew first blood. You called me a "sucker" your first post on my thread. I was just reporting what I found. I think many were as disappointed and shocked as I was. If you can't stand the heat.....

Your right. I have no right to judge you. And I won't. I am glad for your success and hope you have lots of friends. And I hope you broke 100 today without six "foot wedges" and 4 mulligans. Ha! Just kidding....

Truce?

Woolecox, being a newbie, you do not know much about how GR operates, so I'll help you a bit. Do not suck up to anyone and do not call truce. This is deemed as faggotry. Stand your ground at all costs and never listen or give in to reason on this forum. True respect comes from everyone making a stand on what they think, constant flaming of everyone, and never admit to golfing with anything less than GFF perfection in your arsenal of weapons.

Now, have some backbone and go stick it up someone's arse . . . . .

Woolecox, being a newbie, you do not know much about how GR operates, so I'll help you a bit. Do not suck up to anyone and do not call truce. This is deemed as faggotry. Stand your ground at all costs and never listen or give in to reason on this forum. True respect comes from everyone making a stand on what they think, constant flaming of everyone, and never admit to golfing with anything less than GFF perfection in your arsenal of weapons.

Now, have some backbone and go stick it up someone's arse . . . . .
    Got it... Never happen again.

Woolecox, being a newbie, you do not know much about how GR operates, so I'll help you a bit. Do not suck up to anyone and do not call truce. This is deemed as faggotry. Stand your ground at all costs and never listen or give in to reason on this forum. True respect comes from everyone making a stand on what they think, constant flaming of everyone, and never admit to anything .
    This is the attitude that makes GR GREAT!!!
    I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Claiming cast to be better than forged is simply preposterous. Tiger should get out of the morass and keep playing forged blades. Also, cast producers might have contributed to the TW's sex scandal.

Got it... Never happen again.

You just did it again.

So Woolecox, welcome to GR BTW.

I was watching Ironman on cable TV tonight and it got me thinking. Does the good ol US of A still manufacture it's hi tech weapons systems on US soil or are they also being manufactured in Chinese sweat shops and stealing American jobs? If so are the Chinese manufacturing counterfeit knock offs and selling them at a quarter of the price?

Now where the f#ck am I?

You just did it again.
    such a douche

Reviewed by: famousdavis , Scratch Golfer

Model Reviewed:
    Callaway X-22 Tour

Summary:
    It's fitting that I'm the first reviewer because there is really no need to read any other reviews. I'm sure I'm the best ballstriker on this board. I work the ball better than anyone I know.

You just did it again.
    Damn it! I mean "fuke you arse hole".

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Player
    So Woolecox, welcome to GR BTW.

I was watching Ironman on cable TV tonight and it got me thinking. Does the good ol US of A still manufacture it's hi tech weapons systems on US soil or are they also being manufactured in Chinese sweat shops and stealing American jobs? If so are the Chinese manufacturing counterfeit knock offs and selling them at a quarter of the price?
    I spent 20 years in the US Military and weapons are much different from golf clubs and all the other crap that consumers waste their money on. To the best of my knowledge, all of our small arms were and are made by Companies like Colt, Remington, Winchester, Knight's Armament, etc. All US companies. More sophisticated weapons platforms like aircraft, ships, and their associated weapons systems are classified so they cant be outsourced. Eventually they will probably find or create a work around. All the weapons, aircraft, etc. that the US exports to our "allies" (and enemies) are sanitized models.

Plus these weapons are bought with tax payer money and the Gov. could give a rip about saving money. All those millions/billions for defense contracts buy a lot of votes and campaign finance money right? What good would it do to spend it in China or Mexico? They can't vote here (yet).

Now Boeing finally got their China Liner off the ground the other day (over two years behind schedule). Everyone is ecstatic because Boeing has 840 orders for it world wide. I don't think one single part on that thing is made in my country so why do we give a shite? If they ever get it flying reliably enough to market, it will be a big financial boon for China not the US.

Since Boeing won the defense contract to build the US Fighter F/A-18 Hornet a few years back, it would not surprise me if they are making as many parts as they can over seas to increase profit margins. Just speculation.

I guess defense is the only industry left here. You will feel the crash Kiwi. So will a lot of other nations. None like we are feeling it here.

You will feel the crash Kiwi. So will a lot of other nations. None like we are feeling it here.
    Oh we've had the crash alright over the past 15 months. A lot of people have lost their jobs in the down turn and and my own company went through a rigorous restructure and made 20-25% of the staff redundant. But you're correct. We're not as badly affected as you. Fortunately our banking sector still retained some semblance of structure and sanity in their business dealings during the past 10 years. No Freddie Macs or Fanny Maes in NZ.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Player
    Oh we've had the crash alright over the past 15 months. A lot of people have lost their jobs in the down turn and and my own company went through a rigorous restructure and made 20-25% of the staff redundant. But you're correct. We're not as badly affected as you. Fortunately our banking sector still retained some semblance of structure and sanity in their business dealings during the past 10 years. No Freddie Macs or Fanny Maes in NZ.
    So, no bankers making millions of dollars in bonuses on TARP bail out money while claiming fiscal morality on the people they foreclose mortgages? Interesting.

No, I think he means their government is not forcing banks to make risky loans to people that most likely will never be able to repay.

Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac were responsible for just over half the looses in this financial bubble. The just under half were the banker get rich schemes. But then we bailed out the banks and they use the excuse of not renegotiating loans on fiscal morality of helping people with bad loans. This is while they themselves are bailed out.

I think it all stinks but it's ironic to point the morality finger about making poor financial decisions when the only reason some of these banks exist today is because of TARP money to bail out poor financial decisions. In different times we would have sharpened the axes and let heads role. Politicians, bankers, whomever had a cause in this whole mess - off with their heads!

Just sayin...
    My Mizuno Mp-68 box said Made in Japan.
    Didn't say anything about China.
    In the bag;
    (Wedges could change to Titleist Spin Milled fairly soon)

Woods; Taylormade R9 460 TP driver and woods. (Motore F1 X-Stiff shafts)
    Blades; Mizuno Mp-68 irons(DG S300)
    Wedges; Mizuno MP T10 White Satin wedges
    Putter; Scotty Cameron Squareback No.1
    Ball; Taylormade Penta TP, Titleist Pro V1x(Ball selection differs depending on how I feel. Haha.)

Quote Originally Posted by poe4soul
    Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac were responsible for just over half the looses in this financial bubble. The just under half were the banker get rich schemes. But then we bailed out the banks and they use the excuse of not renegotiating loans on fiscal morality of helping people with bad loans. This is while they themselves are bailed out.

I think it all stinks but it's ironic to point the morality finger about making poor financial decisions when the only reason some of these banks exist today is because of TARP money to bail out poor financial decisions. In different times we would have sharpened the axes and let heads role. Politicians, bankers, whomever had a cause in this whole mess - off with their heads!

I've read so much about Fannie and Freddie but I've never seen a photo. Why can't we just haul in these two people?

I've read so much about Fannie and Freddie but I've never seen a photo. Why can't we just haul in these two people?

Because it would require that you also haul in the tens of thousands of people that are sucking on their tits.
    GR lives...

The option of having a Japanese forging house forge your clubs for you does still exist. It costs much more and takes much longer, but if you want a Japanese made club, then you can do that.

P.S.
    Japanese forgers oversee the work done by the sweatshop chinks. They still don't use mass production in that sense yet. It's basically Chinese Forgers being apprenticed under Japanese Forgers.
    In the bag;

Ball; Taylormade Penta TP, Titleist Pro V1x(Ball selection differs depending on how I feel. Haha.)

Because it would require that you also haul in the tens of thousands of people that are sucking on their tits.
    Including half of Congress (and not just from the democrat party) and most of the current administration...

Quote Originally Posted by KoolCat
    Including half of Congress (and not just from the democrat party) and most of the current administration...
    And ALL of the previous administration

GR is the only place on the internet where it is acceptable to be a douchebag. I love it.
    In the bag;

Thread Information