|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Thread: MP68 v MP67

MP68 v MP67

Right Im Brand New On Here And Will Undoubtedly Recieve Some Nonsense For This But Has Anyone Who Has Hit The New Mp68, Honestly Say It Is Anywhere Near As Good As The Mp67.

Oh, just what GR needs. Another incarnation of Omen.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

Quote Originally Posted by Not a hacker
    Oh, just what GR needs. Another incarnation of Omen.
    ......And One That Capitalizes The First Letter Of Every Word....

Yeah......some jokes, like the never ending aliases, just get funnier and funnier every decade.......
    Seldom right, never in doubt......

Hi

I havent hit either. Hope that helps.

Edgey
    WITB Ping K15 Driver, Nike SQ Sumo 16 deg "Thragina", Ping G15 4,5 and 6 hybrid, Callaway BB2002 7-SW, Ping Nome Putter

i would like to thank all three of you for such helpful information i was merely trying to get some other opinions on something i personnally feel mizuno have got wrong. Obviously i was right with the thought i would just recieve utter nonsense back from members of this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by upanddownfromaballwasher
    i would like to thank all three of you for such helpful information i was merely trying to get some other opinions on something i personnally feel mizuno have got wrong. Obviously i was right with the thought i would just recieve utter nonsense back from members of this forum.
    ....it was nice knowing you......

upanddownfromaballwasher, I'm a little curious. Is your name derived from golf or is it a sexual term? I'm guessing sexual. Some women just really like to wash them. Not so much they think they may not be clean, it's more like a fetish.

I'm ok with fetishes. If you have an obsession, you play it out, or it can pre-occupy your mind. And that's my theory on why you feel the way you do about Mizuno. This isn't about a set of irons. It's about repressed sexual deviancy.

Just go with it. Some day, maybe not today, your balls will thank you for it.
    GR lives...

You gotta problem with dat?
    Name:  cow.jpg
Views: 333
Size:  2.4 KB
    team obnoxious
    ===============================================
    WITB: Hybrids. The ones that took FamousDavis down......

is this abuse because none of you plants could even dream of hitting such clubs, seeing as thet dont come with a 3-4-5 hybrid option, with graphite high launch shafts? And whats with the cows face noshuz or is that a picture of your missus.

is this abuse because none of you plants could even dream of hitting such clubs, seeing as thet dont come with a 3-4-5 hybrid option, with graphite high launch shafts? And whats with the cows face noshuz or is that a picture of your missus.
    This response suggest that you're just here to establish some sort of superiority over others. It also suggests you're somewhat anti-social, belligerent and disrespectful of others.

So a warm welcome to Golf Review. I'm sincerely glad you're here. By the way, without completely exposing yourself, how many years has your main persona been posting on GR?
    GR lives...

Just my utter nonsense. How come you got yer panties in a bunch there sunshine? Do we need a group hug?
    team obnoxious

I genuinly am brand new on here and did honestly want to get other peoples responses on my original question, however i knew this was doubtful as i have read a few other posts on this forum. I was also looking forward to getting some witty remarks however these seem to be very scarce

I genuinly am brand new on here and did honestly want to get other peoples responses on my original question, however i knew this was doubtful as i have read a few other posts on this forum. I was also looking forward to getting some witty remarks however these seem to be very scarce
    Did you really think this was a golf forum? Silly boy. That's just our front. It's really a forum for perverts, queers and wanna-be stand up comedians. I know it's a strange mix but the queers had no place else to go and actually most of the comedians ended up to be perverts and queers so it's really a wonderful mix. So which are you?......
    team obnoxious

Then it is some sort of superiority thing. Cool. You do realize as soon as you use the word honestly you establish either dishonesty or hidden agenda. It's been well proven.

Give the superiority thing a run and see what happens. The honesty thing seems less natural for you.
    GR lives...

Well at last some sort of advice cheers lorenzo, noshuz i would love a group hug, as i am one of those queer, perverted, comedians. (just please brush your teeth first. Dont want the aroma of sperm in my nostrils). cheers.

Well at last some sort of advice cheers lorenzo, noshuz i would love a group hug, as i am one of those queer, perverted, comedians. (just please brush your teeth first. Dont want the aroma of sperm in my nostrils). cheers.
    Hey, I thought you were leaving this board out of disgust at our unworthiness of you, and our contemptable barbarianism. On this board we look with considerable disdain on people who don't keep their promises.

Well there ya go! You come outta the closet and show some contempt for the GR Forum!
    Who the hell do you think you are? You keep that shite up and you just might find yourself a permanent place to hang your hat around here. Heck you might even get an answer to your original golf question.
    I do however, get the uncomfortable feeling that you've had the aroma of sperm in your nose way too often.
    Have you met Mizuno>Ping? You queers will hit it off great. Welcome to the Forum UpandDown!......Oh Miz>Ping is gonna have a field day.......
    team obnoxious

Quote Originally Posted by noshuz
    Well there ya go! You come outta the closet and show some contempt for the GR Forum!
    Who the hell do you think you are? You keep that shite up and you just might find yourself a permanent place to hang your hat around here. Heck you might even get an answer to your original golf question.
    I do however, get the uncomfortable feeling that you've had the aroma of sperm in your nose way too often.
    Have you met Mizuno>Ping? You queers will hit it off great. Welcome to the Forum UpandDown!......Oh Miz>Ping is gonna have a field day.......
    Not only that MP also bags the 68's.
    Cobra ZL 9.5 Stock stiff.Sonartec SS 3.5 14*Sonartec HB-001 21* Cally Diablo Forged 4-6 nippons, 2013 x forged 7-pw pxi 5.5 TM rac 50/6 gw. Fourteen MT-28 54 & 58 S400 Daddy Long Legs 35"TM Lethal

I'm getting a headache from reading this guy's posts. I feel like I'm in that movie "They Live".

Im sorry you be brand new on here and wanted other peoples opinions and responses on other questions and you knew it was doubtful that wed ever get around to answering these questions while you made sentences that went on for ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever

Quote Originally Posted by famousdavis
    Im sorry you be brand new on here and wanted other peoples opinions and responses on other questions and you knew it was doubtful that wed ever get around to answering these questions while you made sentences that went on for ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever
    Oops, I can feel impending doom for not reading all of the posts before I responded.

Seriously, if you plan to get the 68s, they will be the same as the 67s. But physically, they are better looking irons. Game wise, whatever suits you plus practices will lower your handicap.

Recently, I met an three retired old twerps at the range. One of them was using X20 graphite with D0 swing weight. He demonstrated his 8 iron shot. Though his swing style was nowhere near any touring pro, he could intentionally vary his straight shots from 130m to 150m. Why can he do that ? Well, two keywords here: retired old twerps + X20 graphite. The X20 graphite suits him and his retired status allows him to practice every morning and afternoon.

Now, here was the problem. There was a hot hucci mama watching her son practicing at a nearby bay. Those farts went to me trying to show some tips. What I can say is they acted like three horny stooges. And they ruined my range session.

Thread Information