|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

View Poll Results: What % approval is required in a Poll for it to be binding?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • 46%

1 10.00%
  • 50%

1 10.00%
  • 55%

3 30.00%
  • 60%

2 20.00%
  • 66.7%

0 0%
  • 66.6667%

2 20.00%
  • 67%

0 0%
  • 75%

1 10.00%

The DaVinci Poll: What %%%???

Ok, there's been much discussion about how the results of a poll are binding, but what percentage vote is required for the concept to become law?

I can help. Let an Italian, using the sort of approach that made Italy great, help decide this once and for all.
    GR lives...

Where is the obvious choice of 51% or >50%? Total failure of a poll. Please request lockdown/deletion and start over again. I repeat, this is just a pathetic, horrible failure on so many levels. It cannot be overstated how bad these options are. It's like you weren't even trying to use logic when you came up with these choices. Are you still drunk from St. Patrick's Day?
    PS
    My god, this is the worst poll I've ever even heard of, and not just GR, but the entire internet. Check that, before the internet as well.
    fred3 antagonizer
    2010 recipiant of TRG Commendation of Excellence
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

*Plus many more accolades that are the cause of jealousy

Quote Originally Posted by Horseballs
    Where is the obvious choice of 51% or >50%? Total failure of a poll. Please request lockdown/deletion and start over again. I repeat, this is just a pathetic, horrible failure on so many levels. It cannot be overstated how bad these options are. It's like you weren't even trying to use logic when you came up with these choices. Are you still drunk from St. Patrick's Day?
    PS
    My god, this is the worst poll I've ever even heard of, and not just GR, but the entire internet. Check that, before the internet as well.
    Don't sugarcoat this thing HB. The poll is tripe...dawg.
    The views expressed by The Purist do not necessarily represent the views of The Purist. Any posts by the Purist should not be relied upon for truth or accuracy, and should be viewed at your own risk.

We also need to establish a predetermined amount of time that a poll should be open. I'll start a poll.
    Maxfli Fire- Driver-LW
    Putter- Scotty Cameron limited edition Studio Select Newport

I guarantee this poll was designed to settle this issue absolutely as effectively as any other means. The Roman Empire survived for eons because of this type of situational brilliance. Pull your slide rule and your bf's c.ock out of your anal ass and just pick 55%.

If the poll was strictly for picking which Miami school you went to, then yes, there would only be two options, but they'd be even more confusing.
    GR lives...

Quote Originally Posted by Home-slicer
    We also need to establish a predetermined amount of time that a poll should be open. I'll start a poll.
    I've got that taken care of. When the results seem good, I'll close the poll.
    GR lives...

Quote Originally Posted by The Purist
    Don't sugarcoat this thing HB. The poll is tripe...dawg.
    My mistake, let me reiterate. AHEM! These % could have been picked randomly by a monkey with Down's Syndrome and they would have made more sense. And for clarification's sake, monkeys with Down's are horribly stupid. Yet, even for their abject stupidity, they would have been able to create poll options better suited to answer the question.
    My apologies for not expressing my disdain for these unthinkable poll options more clearly.
    fred3 antagonizer
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

My mistake, let me reiterate. AHEM! These % could have been picked randomly by a monkey with Down's Syndrome and they would have made more sense. And for clarification's sake, monkeys with Down's are horribly stupid. Yet, even for their abject stupidity, they would have been able to create poll options better suited to answer the question.
    My apologies for not expressing my disdain for these unthinkable poll options more clearly.
    I can easily accept you're the expert on how monkey's think and just how stupid they are, with or without Down's syndrome. As something of an aside, people with Down's syndrome typically fall into the top 10% of intelligence in Cincinatti.

Now go iron your skirt, and unbunch your panties.

If those with tiny, defective brains don't kill the poll due to their inability to perceive effect, eventually the brilliance of the poll will become apparent. I certainly don't expect you to understand any of this.
    GR lives...

Quote Originally Posted by lorenzoinoc
    I can easily accept you're the expert on how monkey's think and just how stupid they are, with our without Down's syndrome. As something of an aside, people with Down's syndrome typically fall into the top 10% of intelligence in Cincinatti.

Now go iron your skirt, and unbunch your panties.
    Quit projecting your poll inadequacies on other people. I'm not the one who made 10 poll options and left out the only obvious choice.
    And it's spelled "Cincinnati."
    fred3 antagonizer
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

Quit projecting your poll inadequacies on other people. I'm not the one who made 10 poll options and left out the only obvious choice.
    And it's spelled "Cincinnati."

Noone cares how Cissynatti is spelled. What appears obvious to each individual person varies greatly with intelligence or absence thereof. I doubt your obviousness account actually has a positive balance.
    GR lives...

Mt' Kidd, Kananaskis - Can't beat the mountain setting.
    My mistake, let me reiterate. AHEM! These % could have been picked randomly by a monkey with Down's Syndrome and they would have made more sense. And for clarification's sake, monkeys with Down's are horribly stupid.
    I'm telling Sara Palin

Surprising to me but so far 50%, 55% and 75% are all tied. Hopefully some seperation will appear before I close the poll.

Since Horseballs has elected not to vote, the good news is the poll's unlikely to be decided by someone mistakenly picking the wrong option.
    GR lives...

Well, no sign of HB, so I might as well log out. I wish there was a way I could get alerted whenever he makes a post, someone needs to point out his narcissisticishness and correct his pathetic innacuracies. Maybe if I find out where he lives.

Does anyone else find it confusing that the option 55% is winning with 50%? It takes an intelligent poll to be capable of something like that.
    GR lives...

With a meager 4 votes in your poll I'm afraid that Horseballs is way ahead on points on my scorecard. Sorry Zo.
    I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Player
    With a meager 4 votes in your poll I'm afraid that Horseballs is way ahead on points on my scorecard. Sorry Zo.
    It's 5, but you came within one. Probaly closer than average on New Zealand. Ok, maybe I bunched three of the options. Besides, 5 votes will turn into 20 when the aliases show up.
    GR lives...

Ok, maybe I bunched three of the options. Besides, 4 votes will turn into 20 when the aliases show up.
    speaking of which...you never addressed % of aliases allowed...don't worry it happens to the best of us.
    The views expressed by The Purist do not necessarily represent the views of The Purist. Any posts by the Purist should not be relied upon for truth or accuracy, and should be viewed at your own risk.

It's 5, but you came within one. Probaly closer than average on New Zealand. Ok, maybe I bunched three of the options. Besides, 5 votes will turn into 20 when the aliases show up.
    Aliases, what aliases are you referring too?

Edgey
    WITB Ping K15 Driver, Nike SQ Sumo 16 deg "Thragina", Ping G15 4,5 and 6 hybrid, Callaway BB2002 7-SW, Ping Nome Putter

speaking of which...you never addressed % of aliases allowed...don't worry it happens to the best of us.

Aliases in place for a minimum of 18 months prior to the poll are voters in good standing on GR.
    GR lives...

I just want to say great thread, lorenzoinoc (whatever the f.uck that means). I had a hard time deciding between 66.7% and 66.6667%.

I like that you offered the voters such varied and precise percentages. You don't often see something so well thought out.

Quote Originally Posted by Fred3.1
    I just want to say great thread, lorenzoinoc (whatever the f.uck that means). I had a hard time deciding between 66.7% and 66.6667%.

I like that you offered the voters such varied and precise percentages. You don't often see something so well thought out.
    Wow, thanks Fred3. I don't know that I've ever heard you be complimentary before.

lorenzoinoc is my attempt to simplify my name so others feel at ease pronouncing it (some around here move their lips when they read). My real name, which I'm sure is obvious to you already, is Lore Nzoinoc. For some reason people seem to have a hard time pronouncing that. It in fact sounds just like Ferrari, only with a Z and an N in the beginning and no R-s. My great grandfather, Aldo Nzoinoc, was hung for insulting a baron who he thought had asked him his name. Tragically, the baron had not addressed him. Ever since, we Nzoinocs have displayed our name proudly.
    GR lives...

There were 4 options noone had voted for, so I figured I'd just go with one of them. I don't remember which one I picked.

Quote Originally Posted by Riverologist
    I'm telling Sara Palin

Very nicely done . . . . . .

Now, what the phuck is this thread about? Oh, yeah, how anal retentive we have become.
    Mizuno irons -- made by Hattori Hanzo, forged in the fires of Mt. Fujiyama.

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerBS
    Very nicely done . . . . . .

Now, what the phuck is this thread about? Oh, yeah, how anal retentive we have become.
    I think it was about being bound. I took some Medimucil last night and this morning I'm not bound anymore.....
    team obnoxious
    ===============================================
    WITB: Hybrids. The ones that took FamousDavis down......

Clearly a poll is needed to determine if any future polls should be allowed on GR. Furthermore, a second poll should be done to determine if the results of ANY of the prior polls should continue to be enforceable by international law. In addition, a third poll should be conducted to determine the validity of the two prior polls relating to the legitimacy or lack of it, regarding polls on GR.
    Seldom right, never in doubt......

Well, the poll is finally giving us clarity on the correct percentage. It's great after all the dialogue you guys have had about this that the whole thing is settled.

It feels really good.

Quote Originally Posted by Not a German
    Well, the poll is finally giving us clarity on the correct percentage. It's great after all the dialogue you guys have had about this that the whole thing is settled.

It feels really good.
    Let's be diverted to another topic I have been curious about -- Is "Not a German" a username that:

1.) Discriminates against Germans?

2.) Discriminates against all Europeans (I know this is unlikely since Italy is part of Europe)?

3.) Was a name that was derived simply because of the topic of one thread in particular?

Other questions of interest:

1.) Out of all your aliases on this board, which is your favorite?

2.) Why "Not a German"? Why not, "Not a Homeo," or "Not a Hetero," or "Not a Woman," or "Not a Russian?"

3.) Have you been sodomized by a German and therefore the hatred of the username?

4.) Have you ever been to a Turkish prison or seen a grown man naked?

In case you wonder, it's freaking snowing and miserable here in Oklahoma today and I don't have dick else to do but ask lame arse questions like this, so get to answering.

In case you wonder, it's freaking snowing and miserable here in Oklahoma today and I don't have dick else to do but ask lame arse questions like this, so get to answering.
    I don't know where NAG is but I may be able to help with some of the answers. Yes, he's been sodomized many times, even by inanimate objects. He's neither Italian nor german, he just hates Germans. But remember, noone hates germans as much as Germans do.

Btw, sorry about the weather there. Today in socal was one of the most beautiful days I've ever seen. Played golf and am having a BBQ at the beach with friends. So I just can't commiserate with you.
    GR lives...

I don't know where NAG is but I may be able to help with some of the answers. Yes, he's been sodomized many times, even by inanimate objects. He's neither Italian nor german, he just hates Germans. But remember, noone hates germans as much as Germans do.

Btw, sorry about the weather there. Today in socal was one of the most beautiful days I've ever seen. Played golf and am having a BBQ at the beach with friends. So I just can't commiserate with you.
    Could you just send me a bikini bottom? Preferably one from a beautiful, wet beach bunny . . . . . .

Could you just send me a bikini bottom? Preferably one from a beautiful, wet beach bunny . . . . . .
    Here ya go Sooner. Take yer pick..... Sorry 'bout the crappy weather....
    Name:  fat chicks.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  30.0 KB
    team obnoxious
    ===============================================
    WITB: Hybrids. The ones that took FamousDavis down......

Quote Originally Posted by noshuz
    Here ya go Sooner. Take yer pick..... Sorry 'bout the crappy weather....
    Name:  fat chicks.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  30.0 KB
    Do you reckon the redhead on the right would look at the other three and think it may be a good idea to stop shovelling the food in?
    Cobra ZL 9.5 Stock stiff.Sonartec SS 3.5 14*Sonartec HB-001 21* Cally Diablo Forged 4-6 nippons, 2013 x forged 7-pw pxi 5.5 TM rac 50/6 gw. Fourteen MT-28 54 & 58 S400 Daddy Long Legs 35"TM Lethal

Quote Originally Posted by oldplayer
    Do you reckon the redhead on the right would look at the other three and think it may be a good idea to stop shovelling the food in?
    Not sure but I'm positive the other three look at her and think "Skinny b.itch!"
    I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Voluptuous, NoShuz, not OBESE.

It's bad enough that image, once planted in the mind, could affect performance, but in my thread?
    GR lives...

It's bad enough that image, once planted in the mind, could affect performance, but in my thread?
    Its kind of sexy...you know...not knowing if two of the girls are wearing bikini bottoms or not.

Its kind of sexy...you know...not knowing if two of the girls are wearing bikini bottoms or not.

It's a fairly recent phenomenon. Getting attention at all cost, whether or not they humiliate themselves. It's as though Jerry Springer found these people wandering the desert and took care of them until YouTube became available.
    GR lives...

It's a fairly recent phenomenon. Getting attention at all cost, whether or not they humiliate themselves. It's as though Jerry Springer found these people wandering the desert and took care of them until YouTube became available.
    It's the reality TV / Paris Hilton effect. It's better to be famous for being a retard than not be famous. In the case of Springer guests or even more so with reality TV "stars", I would imagine that being famous, but not rich, would be absolutely fukking, horrible.
    Maxfli Fire- Driver-LW

It's the reality TV / Paris Hilton effect. It's better to be famous for being a retard than not be famous. In the case of Springer guests or even more so with reality TV "stars", I would imagine that being famous, but not rich, would be absolutely fukking, horrible.
    But isn't that what college boosters are for?
    GR lives...

So, even though I don't hold this poll in high regard because of its blatant lack of acceptable options, even if I did, it would appear we are at a stalemate in the Larry v. Alan poll. A majority believes a poll is binding after 60% or greater.
    fred3 antagonizer
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

I almost accepted your apology, but then I realized it's really all about you. A narcisist can recognize when they should apologize, they just can't do it with any sincerity. Because it's all about them.

The poll, through it's curve-like precision, clearly establishes a minimum of 60%.
    GR lives...

The poll, through it's curve-like precision, clearly establishes a minimum of 60%.
    I forgot to vote. I just voted for 55%, which I believe makes that the most popular option. Whether it puts it at 55% or the previous threshold of 60%, I'm not sure. If my poll regarding poll times wasn't such a failure, this could have possibly been prevented.
    How does this affect Larry v. AlanG? I'm confused.
    Maxfli Fire- Driver-LW

I forgot to vote. I just voted for 55%, which I believe makes that the most popular option. Whether it puts it at 55% or the previous threshold of 60%, I'm not sure. If my poll regarding poll times wasn't such a failure, this could have possibly been prevented.
    The Larry v. Alan poll is at 57% in favor of Alan.
    It's a numbers game at this point. 55% may be the most popular choice, but it hasn't garnered 55% of the vote. See what a terrible poll this was?
    fred3 antagonizer
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

This demonstrates how this poll epitomizes democracy. All I've ever heard since I got to this country was: "One Vote Matters." Well, in this instance, Slice moved the standard a full 5%, to its current 55%. Since 57 is greater than 55, the Alan Larry poll results are clear.

Some are too busy pretending their own brilliance to even be aware of what someone else is saying.
    GR lives...

Thread Information