|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Lorena Ochoa to Retire

http://jacksonville.com/sports/golf/...tire-lpga-tour

This is sad. She's one of the few players I liked watching on the LPGA Tour and she played Ping irons. She has a nice little figure as well. Now all we've got left are Natlie, Paula and about 50 asians with some iteration of Moon Dong Wang.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

She's a muff diver, FD, but that's OK because I am too . . . . .
    Mizuno irons -- made by Hattori Hanzo, forged in the fires of Mt. Fujiyama.

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerBS
    No she's not. She's married to some millionaire mexican dude. I realize that doesn't prove she's straight but it's a start.

I heard that on the radio driving home from work. Only 28 and quite a record. Big in her home country and popular world-wide. I think she must have made the decision not only to quit tour golf but golf altogether because that quirky backwards neck jerk at impact can only last so long before she'd either break her spine or get stuck with her head on sideways. Just like Annika quit because of her head motion following the clubhead would only be effective until her eyesight would start to go and she'd hit her left foot every time. Ouch! Like they say in guerilla warfare or pest control- get rid of one and there are 10 to take its place.

come on you schleps.

She's retiring so she can have some KIDS. She's 28. TICK TOCK TICK TOCK.
    Cleveland long clubs
    Adams Idea Pro irons
    Vokey and Cleveland wedges

Let's hope the spic choker of the mens tour follows suit.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerBS
    So do you still call it a muff if it's shaved? Once you've had shaved you can never go back.

World Woods Golf Club - Pine Barrens course
    Quote Originally Posted by famousdavis
    So do you still call it a muff if it's shaved? Once you've had shaved you can never go back.
    Shaved????

Heathen.

Waxed.

The Grandmaster has spoken.
    SMT 455db 9* - Accuflex VS339 X
    Sonartec SS-03 - TT DG S400
    KZG Forged Blades 3-PW - Rifle Project X 7.0
    KZG Forged Raw 52*, 56*, 60* - Rifle Spinner 6.5
    Mizuno by Bettinardi BC1
    Titleist ProV1x
    Cash for the beer cart and a quarter to mark my ball

He'll play as long as he can cash good checks and get a modicum of fan adoration. He likes to upgrade Ferraris even couple of years. Hell, I don't blame him. Problem with him is he has no hunger of the earlier generation like his countryman Seve. Or Cabrera who grew up really poor and clawed his way up and out of de barrio. I always route for the rags to riches players.

It used to bug the hell out of me when people called her "the female Tiger Woods" and they were doing it before she even won one of her 2 paltry majors. She's more like the female Reteif Goosen....except without the peronality.
    Maxfli Fire- Driver-LW
    Putter- Scotty Cameron limited edition Studio Select Newport

Quote Originally Posted by Home-slicer
    It used to bug the hell out of me when people called her "the female Tiger Woods" and they were doing it before she even won one of her 2 paltry majors. She's more like the female Reteif Goosen....except without the peronality.
    Seriously...this is the most retarded statement I have read on this forum and there have been many...My posts are seriously retarded most of the time. But lets be serious, Lorena brought more to the womens game including some class that Reteif Goosen will ever even dream of doing.

This shows to the state of the LPGA tour is a complete mess and should really be the Korean tour...It is not even watchable in view anymore. The loss of tons of sponsors and lack of good crop of american players is really hurting this tour.

Pin the tour on Michelle Wie...ouch. Lorena will be really missed she was a class act..Maybe Susan Peterson can step up...She is easy on the eye as well.

Mystic Hills, Chesapeake Run, Swan Lake, Blackthorn
    http://jacksonville.com/sports/golf/...tire-lpga-tour

This is sad. She's one of the few players I liked watching on the LPGA Tour and she played Ping irons. She has a nice little figure as well. Now all we've got left are Natlie, Paula and about 50 asians with some iteration of Moon Dong Wang.
    I thought she was pretty classy for a chillango. She seemed to lose that smile, I liked, at the last. Like it was not fun anymore. If she was married to another chillango, theres the machismo factor. And you claim he was rich as well.
    Tm R9 420cc 9.5 Motore Tm R9 3 wood rip phenom, Titleist 909h 19* 24* voodoo, Scratch EZ-1 ds i80,steelfiber 3 or 4. 5-9 KBS, ds 47* jlm, pdg 53* ds 60* Odyssey Black 2 ball tour blade 33.5" Lethal

Quote Originally Posted by 12sandwich
    I thought she was pretty classy for a chillango. She seemed to lose that smile, I liked, at the last. Like it was not fun anymore. If she was married to another chillango, theres the machismo factor. And you claim he was rich as well.
    I have not looked it up but I recall hearing that the guy is mega rich. I think Lorena was one of the classiest women on the LPGA tour and I disagree with the Goosen comparison. I cannot watch Goosen play golf. I can't stand it. He may be a nice guy but he is boring and has zero personality. Lorena was fun to watch and had a nice little body on her. She looked very healthy compared to some of the butch or lard ass women out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Minge
    Seriously...this is the most retarded statement I have read on this forum and there have been many...My posts are seriously retarded most of the time. But lets be serious, Lorena brought more to the womens game including some class that Reteif Goosen will ever even dream of doing.

This shows to the state of the LPGA tour is a complete mess and should really be the Korean tour...It is not even watchable in view anymore. The loss of tons of sponsors and lack of good crop of american players is really hurting this tour.

Pin the tour on Michelle Wie...ouch. Lorena will be really missed she was a class act..Maybe Susan Peterson can step up...She is easy on the eye as well.
    Hey, Minge, are you located near Southern Hills in Tulsa, OK.?

Quote Originally Posted by Minge

As retarded as it may seem to you, you could replace every Korean on the LPGA tour with a beaner with 2 majors, and still noone would be beating the doors down to watch these split-tails chop it up.
    Last edited by Home-slicer; 04-21-2010 at 03:57 PM.
    Maxfli Fire- Driver-LW
    Putter- Scotty Cameron limited edition Studio Select Newport

I have not looked it up but I recall hearing that the guy is mega rich. I think Lorena was one of the classiest women on the LPGA tour and I disagree with the Goosen comparison. I cannot watch Goosen play golf. I can't stand it. He may be a nice guy but he is boring and has zero personality. Lorena was fun to watch and had a nice little body on her. She looked very healthy compared to some of the butch or lard ass women out there.
    Goosen is an old school Afrikaaner South African. Which would make him the equivalent of someone from Alabamma or Kentucky when it comes to his tolerance of coloured people. He made a slip of the tongue a couple years back commenting that Tiger was faking his injuries to get more attention.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

Quote Originally Posted by Home-slicer
    I think she's more like the female Lee Trevino, only without the majors. I think the comments about spic machismo being behind her retirement to be close to the mark. What sort of latino alpha male would this guy be if he couldn't keep his woman under control.

A woman belongs in the kitchen barefoot and pregnant.

Lorena is wise beyond her years.
    It's not my fault God made me this beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by spanqdoggie
    A woman belongs in the kitchen barefoot and pregnant.

Lorena is wise beyond her years.

Spank, I love you! Do you know how many times I have told people this same thing? Post of the year so far IMO . . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Not a hacker
    Goosen is an old school Afrikaaner South African. Which would make him the equivalent of someone from Alabamma or Kentucky when it comes to his tolerance of coloured people. He made a slip of the tongue a couple years back commenting that Tiger was faking his injuries to get more attention.
    Without Afrikaaners and Boers, indigenous South Africans would still be obtaining their groceries with spears and snares and the hygenic infrastructure would consist of streams, rivers and pits. I'm amazed that European Africans continue to stay in South Africa and Rhodesia when the ANC and affiliates continue to confiscate their property that has been in their families for centuries. Having grown up in the northern USA, I have lived in the south for 35 years and known many whites and blacks from the southern states. Outside of urban areas (slums), racial tolerance has been the norm for a long time despite the seeming opposite portrayed in Hollywood films and in the national media. When Goosen commented on Tiger faking injuries, he was referring to Tiger the player, not Tiger the whatever mixture he is. I remember watching Lee Elder at a PGA tournament when I was a young teen. Forgot who he was playing with but remember him walking off a tee after he had hit a reallly bad drive. Walking past the big gallery lining one side of the fairway just before he got to me he was searching all the white faces in the crowd and sneering like we were all out to get him and then kicked a Coke can lying on the ground into the crowd. How are you going to get along acting like that? Years later he's still whining about discrimination in professional golf.

Mt' Kidd, Kananaskis - Can't beat the mountain setting.
    She's married to a man.

Quote Originally Posted by Riverologist
    She's married to a man.
    It's just a marriage of convenience to cover up the fact that she is a muff diver. But, that's OK, I'm a muff diver, too . . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by mongrel
    Without Afrikaaners and Boers, indigenous South Africans would still be obtaining their groceries with spears and snares and the hygenic infrastructure would consist of streams, rivers and pits. I'm amazed that European Africans continue to stay in South Africa and Rhodesia when the ANC and affiliates continue to confiscate their property that has been in their families for centuries. Having grown up in the northern USA, I have lived in the south for 35 years and known many whites and blacks from the southern states. Outside of urban areas (slums), racial tolerance has been the norm for a long time despite the seeming opposite portrayed in Hollywood films and in the national media. When Goosen commented on Tiger faking injuries, he was referring to Tiger the player, not Tiger the whatever mixture he is. I remember watching Lee Elder at a PGA tournament when I was a young teen. Forgot who he was playing with but remember him walking off a tee after he had hit a reallly bad drive. Walking past the big gallery lining one side of the fairway just before he got to me he was searching all the white faces in the crowd and sneering like we were all out to get him and then kicked a Coke can lying on the ground into the crowd. How are you going to get along acting like that? Years later he's still whining about discrimination in professional golf.
    I think it's a little naive to say that southern folk are racially tolerant. I suppose the many clansmen that populate your part of the world aren't racist either right? But from what you have said it's not the rednecks' fault, it's the fault of black people like Lee Elder who see hostility that isn't really there and respond in kind. And it's Hollywoods fault for perpetuating these racial stereotyped myths.

It's spelled "klansmen" and there are probably 20 of them still alive in my metropolitan area which has a population exceeding 10 million. Your own country has a history with its indigenous aboriginals and I don't recall seeing many of them on the Anzac tour. In my immediate city, the "minority" blacks outnumber whites by 2 to 1 and the most rabid racism comes from the dark side. Some term it "reverse racism" like the whites invented it. The naivety in this case seems to be coming from south of the Equator.

Quote Originally Posted by mongrel
    It's spelled "klansmen" and there are probably 20 of them still alive in my metropolitan area which has a population exceeding 10 million. Your own country has a history with its indigenous aboriginals and I don't recall seeing many of them on the Anzac tour. In my immediate city, the "minority" blacks outnumber whites by 2 to 1 and the most rabid racism comes from the dark side. Some term it "reverse racism" like the whites invented it. The naivety in this case seems to be coming from south of the Equator.
    Australia is full of racist redneck crackers. The only difference between here and the US is that over here it's the further north you go, the more redneck the country becomes instead of south. Must be something to do with the hotter temperatures.

Quote Originally Posted by Not a hacker
    Australia is full of racist redneck crackers. The only difference between here and the US is that over here it's the further north you go, the more redneck the country becomes instead of south. Must be something to do with the hotter temperatures.
    To my eternal regret, I've never made it south of the Equator. We were about 50 miles north of it out of Singapore 40 years ago, but a big wrench somehow got stuck in the main reduction gears so our Christmas layover in Melbourne was canceled. There are plently of rednecks in the northern USA because lots of southerners migrated to where the good jobs were just prior to the USA's involvement in WW II. A second cousin of mine married a Sydney woman while stationed there during that war and brought her back after. Her Australian friends and relatives would take extensive (weeks and sometimes months) vacations during the northern summers and one of the guys brought over a couple of Kangaroo skin golfbags which were the coolest bags I've ever seen.

Come on guys,get that girl some hair extensions a really tite fitting mini skirt(no panties of course) put her in some "come fuke me pumps"and everyone would want to hit that!!!! If you say you wouldnt you are a liar!!!

Thread Information