|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

hi everyone here

hi to all here. Great forum You have here. I hope i will be welcome here

Welcome. Have fun. What clubs do you play?
    Cobra ZL 9.5 Stock stiff.Sonartec SS 3.5 14*Sonartec HB-001 21* Cally Diablo Forged 4-6 nippons, 2013 x forged 7-pw pxi 5.5 TM rac 50/6 gw. Fourteen MT-28 54 & 58 S400 Daddy Long Legs 35"TM Lethal

Quote Originally Posted by oldplayer
    Welcome. Have fun. What clubs do you play?
    And, wear a tough skin. Tell us about your golf game . . . . .
    Mizuno irons -- made by Hattori Hanzo, forged in the fires of Mt. Fujiyama.

Quote Originally Posted by Catocoona
    Hi. You sound like a really interesting person from everything you've told us and I can't wait to get to know you. I like fast cars and fast women and that's why the guys at the car club call me the Cruiser.

Quote Originally Posted by famousdavis
    Hi. You sound like a really interesting person from everything you've told us and I can't wait to get to know you. I like fast cars and fast women and that's why the guys at the car club call me the Cruiser.
    Yeah!!! fast women come and go very fast for FD... but that's OK with him... he's one of the fast men

Adventure waitin' just aheeeeead! Go Speed Racer! Go Speed Racer! Go Speed Racer! GOOOOO!
    team obnoxious
    ===============================================
    WITB: Hybrids. The ones that took FamousDavis down......

did anyone see the link in his post?? it goes nowhere (literally) but very creative... i give you props for that

World Woods Golf Club - Pine Barrens course
    Quote Originally Posted by pingman360
    did anyone see the link in his post?? it goes nowhere (literally) but very creative... i give you props for that
    Points nullified for technical incompetence.
    SMT 455db 9* - Accuflex VS339 X
    Sonartec SS-03 - TT DG S400
    KZG Forged Blades 3-PW - Rifle Project X 7.0
    KZG Forged Raw 52*, 56*, 60* - Rifle Spinner 6.5
    Mizuno by Bettinardi BC1
    Titleist ProV1x
    Cash for the beer cart and a quarter to mark my ball

Quote Originally Posted by noshuz
    Adventure waitin' just aheeeeead! Go Speed Racer! Go Speed Racer! Go Speed Racer! GOOOOO!
    I'm still looking for my brother, Rex Racer, who ran away from home years ago. You see, Pops and him got in a fight years ago and...

Quote Originally Posted by Catocoona
    Never in the history of Internet message boards has anyone been as welcome as you are now, here in this fine, virtual establishment. My God! I am glad you're here. En Fuego??!!
    Maxfli Fire- Driver-LW
    Putter- Scotty Cameron limited edition Studio Select Newport

Quote Originally Posted by Home-slicer
    Never in the history of Internet message boards has anyone been as welcome as you are now, here in this fine, virtual establishment. My God! I am glad you're here. En Fuego??!!
    LMFAO!

Caliente ariba!!!!!!
    Mizuno by Bettinardi BC1
    Titleist ProV1x

I'm still looking for my brother, Rex Racer, who ran away from home years ago. You see, Pops and him got in a fight years ago and...
    HA! I knew some one would get that. I should have known it was going to be you FD. I think Trixie was doin Chim Chim........dat sl.ut.....
    team obnoxious

HA! I knew some one would get that. I should have known it was going to be you FD. I think Trixie was doin Chim Chim........dat sl.ut.....
    Well, better Trixie than Spridal.

Here he cums, here cums Speed Racer......LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_5IJRXoKQE
    Mizuno by Bettinardi BC1
    Titleist ProV1x

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff_h
    Here he cums, here cums Speed Racer......LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_5IJRXoKQE
    NICE!......
    team obnoxious

NICE!......
    I can't view it till I get home. The old days. Nothing better than watching Speed Racer and then Ultraman.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I can't view it till I get home. The old days. Nothing better than watching Speed Racer and then Ultraman.
    Hiiiiiyatta!
    team obnoxious

Quote Originally Posted by pingman360

I caught it.

Then edited the post so the link won't lead anywhere. But I guess I didn't have to..
    2007-2017 Moderator of the Year.

Hiiiiiyatta!
    The secret behind Hayata and Ultraman:

Hayata, the Patrol's most capable member, holds the key to salvation in the form of a power-object called a "Beta Capsule", which, when ignited, allows him to transform secretly into the amazing, super-humanoid-powered giant from space—Ultraman.

While active as Ultraman, Hayata's human body goes into a type of deep coma, reviving only after the threat has been neutralized and Ultraman willingly departs. Victory is never assured, however, as Ultraman's powers—his very life force—comes from rapidly depleted, stored solar energy. At the beginning of each transformation from Hayata-to-Ultraman, the warning light on the giant's chest begins as a steady blue color. Yet as Ultraman exerts himself, the Color Timer changes to red, then blinks—slowly at first, then with increasing rapidity—as his energy reserves get closer to exhaustion. As the voice-over narration reminds the viewer—beginning with episode 2 and for each episode thereafter—if Ultraman ever reaches the point of total energy depletion, he "will never rise again."

I think you have all been owned.

There are some VERY computer savvy Eastern Europeans that spend most of their time on other "consumerreview.com" forums.

This is a one post, laugh and giggle, then move on post...

I was invited to become a part of their 'gang' once, via pm, but I was frightened and declined.

spank
    Last edited by spanqdoggie; 04-28-2010 at 10:40 PM.
    It's not my fault God made me this beautiful.

tires for sale cincinnati

rims and wheels for trucks tires brands rims 2010 annual conference & exhibition tires for less erie pa rims and tires virginia beach tires for sale cincinnati tires cheap online rims repair chicago offroad tires by size tires prices philippines rims and tires 24 tires for sale cincinnati rims new york trim care toyo tires for sale online show rims car rims 5x114.3 tires for sale cincinnati michelin tires milwaukee wi tiresias dante's inferno tiresias pronunciation used tires inc burlington tires.com coupon tires for sale cincinnati nirsoft keyfinder truck rims tires packages tires online rims used for sale wheels and tires tyler tx motorcycle tires online canada rims 5x114.3 bolt pattern tiresias snake snow tires les schwab tires unlimited louisa va tires for sale cincinnati tires and rims discount rims view on car rims 5x4.5 tires 20009 tires for sale las vegas tires for sale cincinnati wild country tires xrt 2 rims jacksonville tires plus sarasota rims 5x112 trailer rims 6 lug tires for sale cincinnati tires 20 inch all terrain ruben tires orlando tires plus prices tiresias the blind prophet michelin tires louisville ky tires for sale cincinnati tires las vegas tires for sale charleston sc tires wheels online tiresias role in the odyssey tires plus east lake rims and tires detroit tires and wheels bridgeport ct nirsoft messenpass vogue tires 20 inch tiresias umich tires for sale cincinnati rims and tires 22 inch used tires colorado springs krims hospital nagpur michelin tires portland oregon used tires seattle tires for sale cincinnati rims herms tires plus 33309 used tires jacksonville fl rims and tires for dodge charger sears tires frederick md tires for sale cincinnati tires zanesville tiresias pronunciation tires for less fridley mn rims g35 coupe tires erie pa tires for sale cincinnati size 14 tires tires direct canada tires plus credit card payment tires stores in utah tires minneapolis mn

rims 5x110

tires sale philippines rims houston chapter tires quote tires and wheels in bridgeport ct rims for honda accord 97 rims 5x110 tires portland or tires unlimited ohio tires for sale nc ken jones tires worcester ma rims and tires toyota camry rims 5x110 rims manufacturers rims with tires for cheap tires for trucks for sale michelin tires xlt rims for sale in los angeles rims 5x110 tires and wheels for trucks sears tires madison wi rims for nissan altima tire rack road hazard tires to go scarborough rims 5x110 virtual rims your car jim wells tires tallahassee tires 08742 nirsoft searchmyfiles used tires gainesville fl rims and tires see on car tirerack referral number just tires cary nc tires zanesville ohio tires used denver rims 5x110 used tires for sale denver co tires cheap free shipping tires for less mpls tires 4 sale rims in houston rims 5x110 tractor tires goodyear nirsoft net tires used for sale tires sales online tires plus detroit lakes rims 5x110 tires plus jobs michael grimes chicago used 44 tires for sale rims tire packages sale tires gainesville fl rims 5x110 tires r us maryland shipping cars internationally tires for sale omaha ne lyles discount tires omaha tires 2 u used tires for sale jacksonville fl tires youngstown ohio tires lincoln nebraska tires evansville in tires vienna va rims 5x110 tires for sale kansas city rims shop in houston texas used tires wholesale in georgia michelin tires in charlotte nc new tires gas mileage rims 5x110 omega rims zab judah tiresias oedipus rims for honda civic 1997 used tires and rims philadelphia pa tiresias the waste land rims 5x110 used tires jackson mi tires plus snelling trailer tires load range tire rack pick up rims 3000gt rims 5x110 tires and rims off road sand tires unlimited mud machine mr tires rockville md tires and rims ottawa king of tires dallas tx

Isn't the third one from the left in the bottom row the set that was on Tiger's black Escalade when he wrecked it last November? There's the missing link to golf. His insurance company was going to sell it at the next Barrett Jackson Collector Car Auction but 26 attornies from Hoboken, New Jersey, USA, have peititioned the Orange County DA to impound it pending a DNA sweep to be performed by a former NCIS Criminologist who will be paid by 413 potential plaintiffs in what figures to be the largest class action paternity suit against a private individual since the Wilt Chamberlain era.

tires 80016

rims shop in ny tires jackson tn used tires valdosta ga trims software used tires joplin mo tires 80016 tires direct and auto repair tires to go morganville nj tires load range c tires vancouver wa tires 84106 tires 80016 michelin tires deals tires greensboro nc tires choice boynton beach rims tire packages sale used tires birmingham al tires 80016 tires jupiter fl rims wheels for sale rims wheels and tires tires plus account tires honda civic hybrid tires 80016 tires zanesville test rims your car rims 2010 annual conference used tires in miami original grimms tales tires for sale virginia beach tire rack shaving tires salem or just tires maryland tetrisd tires 80016 sears tires madison wi rims and tires in atlanta ga kauffman tires in atlanta text haiti results wild country tires xrt tires 80016 rims york pa tiresias speech nirsoft nircmd tires grand rapids mi tires plus 10 coupon tires 80016 rims for nissan altima 2000 tires direct wholesale silence tires jacksonville nc tiresias simon sam tires honda odyssey 2006 tires 80016 tires online cheap tire rack offset tires plus quebec tiresias homer tires in atlanta tires plus buckhead tires eugene oregon tires for less fridley mn tires and wheels omaha tires plus locations orlando tires 80016 tires denver co used tires in atlanta ga rims 2010 hotels rims for honda civic 1995 tires wheels online tires 80016 used tires for sale dallas michelin tires cary nc tires sears auto used tires tyler tx rims sale tires 80016 sun tires jacksonville fl tires and rims calgary mrs tiresias duffy used truck tires 22.5 jones ok tires johnson city tn tires 80016 used tires orlando colonial tires for sale san jose ca tires for sale el paso tx tires for sale vancouver tires plus wheels

jennie grimes chicago

used tires wholesale toronto michelin tires gainesville fl used tires for sale nh tire rack forum tires and wheels cheap jennie grimes chicago tires prices at sam's club trim care rims homebrew tires stores in houston nirsoft wiki jennie grimes chicago just tires rockville md used tires sale portland oregon tirerack tax tires plus woodstock view rims on my car before buying jennie grimes chicago merchant tires virginia beach tires and wheels for f150 rims and tires bmw tires.com nirsoft launcher jennie grimes chicago rims deals tires grand rapids mi tires etc milton fl tires 80211 mattie's call tires rockville md spaced tires quotes tires 2000 chevy blazer tires san diego michelin tires minneapolis jennie grimes chicago tires choice boynton beach used tires eugene oregon nirsoft iehv tires costco ca tiresias dante jennie grimes chicago used tires and rims vancouver tires warehouse nh truck tires 20 inch tiresias download rice tires frederick md jennie grimes chicago winter tires ratings canada tires stores in houston tires ventura ca rims games rims with inserts jennie grimes chicago tiresdirect.net tires kingdom mud tires for sale cheap tiresias oedipus quotes tires coupons 2010 michelin tires lafayette la tires 7 32 winter tires rims or no rims tires sale calgary sumitomo tires sears jennie grimes chicago tires plus hamilton mill tires miami fl used tires las vegas nv tires frederick md used tires cary nc jennie grimes chicago tires 80016 tires for sale buffalo ny tires hankook optimo h727 tires birmingham alabama trims and tassels jennie grimes chicago rims san diego rims for sale hawaii tires 78704 tirerack yokohama s drive joe's tires san diego ca jennie grimes chicago kris johansen tires online ireland www rims tires com rims mercedes benz tirerack avon

She used the camel's nose under the tent trick.
    Bridgestone J38 10.5, Srixon 2,3,4 hybrids. Snake Eyes Viper Tour
    Eidolon 52,56 and 60 wedges.
    Bettinardi sb-5+ putter.

tires grand rapids michigan

rims and tires package tires direct online tires etc milton fl jim paris tires denver tires 33 tires grand rapids michigan tires zanesville ohio rims eyewear tires wheels rims tires for sale winnipeg tires rims compatibility tires grand rapids michigan rims and tires in san diego tires 33157 tires etc milton nirsoft icon tires rockville md tires grand rapids michigan used tires las vegas nv nirsoft resources extract tires denver tires plus ft lauderdale merchant tires vienna va tires grand rapids michigan rims and tires 26 tires plus survey rims for honda accord 2007 rims houston texas tires 75093 sts tires kingston ny tires 33312 tires plus university blvd orlando rims canada tires and rims toronto tires grand rapids michigan rims and tires package mn tirerack tire calculator tires load range tires for sale bf goodrich tires prices usa tires grand rapids michigan nirsoft installedcodec used tires chicago il rims in atlanta ga tire rack australia tires plus hastings tires grand rapids michigan tires direct distribution inc tires michelin harmony under inflated tires gas mileage tires in atlanta ga used tires durham nc tires grand rapids michigan just tires los angeles nirsoft spyware tires for trucks for sale rims mounting system tires and wheels packages tires ventura county pittman tires lincoln ne off road tires and wheels packages used tires birmingham al office attires for women tires grand rapids michigan rims wheels tiresias homer ross tires lafayette la phoenix tires and wheels outlet tires choice sarasota tires grand rapids michigan tires plus newton iowa tires tires tires sioux falls sd tires volvo xc90 tires toyota tacoma tiresias from oedipus tires grand rapids michigan velocity synergy rims 700c tires los angeles ca tires for sale temecula ca tires dallas ga tires stores in houston tires grand rapids michigan used tires for sale huntsville al yokohama tires prices philippines rims shop in atlanta nirsoft nircmd orim's chant deck

used rims in chicago

nirsoft password recovery package tire rack code tires plus germantown tires and wheels san diego tires for sale at sears used rims in chicago tires kansas city judy grimes canada tires kingdom locations tires plus alignment cost nirsoft asterisk viewer used rims in chicago king henry's arms ii tires plus rogers mn performance tires and wheels long beach rims in san diego toyo tires online sales used rims in chicago trimcar.com martino tires miami konig rims website sears tires frederick md tire rack dealer used rims in chicago tires colorado springs sand tires unlimited blaster used tires and rims in atlanta tiresias monologue rims and tires package tampa michelin tires xl tires direct tires plus venice fl rims jetta rims and tires package deals used rims in chicago rims and tires raleigh nc tires 30x9.5 tires plus minneapolis uptown rims sale toronto tires for sale nc used rims in chicago tires plus 32224 tires warehouse nh rims boston conference q tires for sale tires plus larpenteur used rims in chicago tires for sale md tires and rims las vegas tires etc springfield pa tires rack coupon sears tires columbus ohio used rims in chicago used tires york pa tires kingdom locations nirsoft tools tire rack fender roller rims and tires augusta ga tirestore.com michelin tires baton rouge la tires sizes calculator ntb tires atlanta ga rims 3000gt used rims in chicago used tires tallahassee fl tires for sale nc nirsoft collection sears tires lexington ky tiresias summary used rims in chicago tires online us tirerack general grabber hts tires for sale philippines tires international corp tires plus used rims in chicago rims boston insurance rims on car preview rims wheels tires direct tires germantown md used rims in chicago saving ferris lyrics tires for sale buffalo ny military tires 16 used tires denver colorado tires for sale chicago

Mother Fu....

You just violated Rule number 1.

For that you get banned.
    2007-2017 Moderator of the Year.

Thread Information