|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Helpful Blog Instruction Sites

Hi All,

I am a die hard golfer and started a great blog http://golfgameblog.com that has tons of free tips, instructions, and videos to help any golfer lower his handicap. Unfortunately for me married life is driving my handicap up quickly so I need all the help I can get.

Let me know if this site helps anyone out there I'd love some feedback. Also feel free to post sites that you think might be helpful but don't try to bombard you with special offers as I tried to create a site that has as much free info as possible.

Thanks,
    Golfgameblog.com

Tiger has the same problem. You both have to make the decision. Put the golf on the back burner or dump her and go be all that you can be.

I agree with mongrel. Dump that b!tch of a wife. First it's your handicap, next she's going to make you do all the housework, then she's going to strap on a dong and ride your sorry ass till it bleeds. Get out now before it's too late.
    fred3 antagonizer
    2010 recipiant of TRG Commendation of Excellence
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

*Plus many more accolades that are the cause of jealousy

Quote Originally Posted by Horseballs
    I agree with mongrel. Dump that b!tch of a wife. First it's your handicap, next she's going to make you do all the housework, then she's going to strap on a dong and ride your sorry ass till it bleeds. Get out now before it's too late.
    LOL! God I love this forum sometimes......
    team obnoxious
    ===============================================
    WITB: Hybrids. The ones that took FamousDavis down......

Quote Originally Posted by Horseballs
    Exactly, if you wait too long your wife will keep you in the basement in a locked trunk case and call you the Gimp.

Quote Originally Posted by famousdavis
    Exactly, if you wait too long your wife will keep you in the basement in a locked trunk case and call you the Gimp.
    Or Harry Mudd......
    team obnoxious

Golf is just a game. The union of a man and woman is sacred....
    I'm just kidding. Quit being a ***** and dump that godless whore.
    Maxfli Fire- Driver-LW
    Putter- Scotty Cameron limited edition Studio Select Newport

Quote Originally Posted by noshuz
    Or Harry Mudd......
    It never made sense why Harry Mudd would invite the Enterprise onto his planet when he already lived in a perfect world.

It never made sense why Harry Mudd would invite the Enterprise onto his planet when he already lived in a perfect world.
    That was the REAL Star Trek. I could never get behind the others but then again, Lost in Space scared the crap outta me watching it as a kid. I've seen it a couple times since and thought geez what a wuss I was. It's a phucking frog in a space suit for Christs sake!
    team obnoxious

That was the REAL Star Trek. I could never get behind the others but then again, Lost in Space scared the crap outta me watching it as a kid. I've seen it a couple times since and thought geez what a wuss I was. It's a phucking frog in a space suit for Christs sake!
    The others were so boring. I don't think I've watched more than 10 minutes of any of the newer Star Trek series. Was Lost in Space the title of a Star Trek episode or are you talking about another TV show? I remember the one with the stupid looking robot.

The others were so boring. I don't think I've watched more than 10 minutes of any of the newer Star Trek series. Was Lost in Space the title of a Star Trek episode or are you talking about another TV show? I remember the one with the stupid looking robot.
    Stupid looking????

Wash your mouth out Famous. That robot was AWESOME!

I'm with Shuz. It was effing scary!!!

As for Star Trek that was lame, lame, lame from episode 1 to whatever series/movie they're up to now. I could never stand it even though I was a sci fi fan as a kid.
    I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Player
    Stupid looking????

Wash your mouth out Famous. That robot was AWESOME!

I'm with Shuz. It was effing scary!!!

As for Star Trek that was lame, lame, lame from episode 1 to whatever series/movie they're up to now. I could never stand it even though I was a sci fi fan as a kid.
    Star Trek was great! How dare you say it was lame. You probably just didn't understand it.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Star Trek was great! How dare you say it was lame. You probably just didn't understand it.
    Captain Kirk was a ponce. He's better suited to that fat old lawyer role he plays now.

Now where the f#ck am I?

There's a great Sci-Fi exhibit in Seattle at the Jimi Hendrix Experience museum that had all the old stuff from Star Trek, Lost in Space and alot of other old shows. To see that robot or phasers and triquarters was really cool.
    team obnoxious

BTW thanks for the great pic. See what I mean about that robot! Capital O for ORSOME!

Now where the f#ck am I?

There's a great Sci-Fi exhibit in Seattle at the Jimi Hendrix Experience museum that had all the old stuff from Star Trek, Lost in Space and alot of other old shows. To see that robot or phasers and triquarters was really cool.
    Jim Hendrix was on Star Trek?

Jim Hendrix was on Star Trek?
    No. I thought it was weird they had them in the same building. I went there to see the Hendrix stuff and the Sci-Fi was a bonus!
    team obnoxious

No. I thought it was weird they had them in the same building. I went there to see the Hendrix stuff and the Sci-Fi was a bonus!
    I was just kidding. I went to one of the Star Trek conventions back in the late 70's and saw all the stars. It was pretty lame.

I was an avid Star Trek fan as I got to watch reruns every day whenever I came in from school. Now, I own all three seasons on DVD. Harry Mudd really screwed up whenever he made an android of his former wife. Captain Kirk kicks ass and always wins in the end, so he should have figured Kirk would turn the tables on him.

I watched the Next Generation, too, but it was hard to get excited about it. I mainly watched it the years it was on because it was syndicated to show on Sunday late nights here and there was nothing else to watch. Captain Picard was a Pus sy. He was always looking for a reason NOT to fight where Kirk had the mentality to kick arse first and take names later.

The original series was better because it had great music propping the story plot in the background. If you'll notice, all the "Star Trek Shoot-offs" after the original series did not have the cool music propping the story plots.

Some of the Star Trek movies were good, while others were somewhat lame. The Wrath of Khan was one of my favorites. I swear, I would have loved to had Ricardo Montalban's looks and body up until my final breath like he did. That dude was an old man and still had a firm muscular body. I don't know how he did it.

By the way, and you guys knew this was coming, I would have loved to have bedded Lt. Uhura . . . . . . . .
    Mizuno irons -- made by Hattori Hanzo, forged in the fires of Mt. Fujiyama.

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerBS
    I was an avid Star Trek fan as I got to watch reruns every day whenever I came in from school. Now, I own all three seasons on DVD. Harry Mudd really screwed up whenever he made an android of his former wife. Captain Kirk kicks ass and always wins in the end, so he should have figured Kirk would turn the tables on him.

I watched the Next Generation, too, but it was hard to get excited about it. I mainly watched it the years it was on because it was syndicated to show on Sunday late nights here and there was nothing else to watch. Captain Picard was a Pus sy. He was always looking for a reason NOT to fight where Kirk had the mentality to kick arse first and take names later.

The original series was better because it had great music propping the story plot in the background. If you'll notice, all the "Star Trek Shoot-offs" after the original series did not have the cool music propping the story plots.

Some of the Star Trek movies were good, while others were somewhat lame. The Wrath of Khan was one of my favorites. I swear, I would have loved to had Ricardo Montalban's looks and body up until my final breath like he did. That dude was an old man and still had a firm muscular body. I don't know how he did it.

By the way, and you guys knew this was coming, I would have loved to have bedded Lt. Uhura . . . . . . . .
    the woman who played Lt. Uhura in the recent Star Trek movie was smokin' hot. I'd beam that up.

Quote Originally Posted by golfgameblog
    Hi All,

I am a die hard golfer and started a great blog http://golfgameblog.com that has tons of free tips, instructions, and videos to help any golfer lower his handicap. Unfortunately for me married life is driving my handicap up quickly so I need all the help I can get.

Let me know if this site helps anyone out there I'd love some feedback. Also feel free to post sites that you think might be helpful but don't try to bombard you with special offers as I tried to create a site that has as much free info as possible.

Thanks,
    Golfgameblog.com
    I bookmarked the site, thanks for sharing . . . .
    Mizuno irons -- made by Hattori Hanzo, forged in the fires of Mt. Fujiyama.

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerBS
    rites. I swear, I would have loved to had Ricardo Montalban's looks and body up until my final breaBy the way, and you guys knew this was coming, I would have loved to have bedded Lt. Uhura . . . . . . . .

ah, the forbidden ebony fruit.. when I saw Kirk kiss Uhura in television's very first interracial kiss, I thought "Gawd this show will do ANYTHING to get ratings buzz".

But it was hot. Kind of a charity move by Nichelle Nichols, as she could have had any (taller) white guy she wanted... and in fact she did have Gene Roddenberry, much taller than Shatner, back in 1963.. they broke up because of Majel Barrett, but her affair with him was the reason she got the audition on ST.

heck, have you see her lately? She's STILL granny-hot.

That dance she did for the aliens in the desert in one of the early movies still haunts me.

But she was wasting it on this guy...

Last edited by daveperkins; 04-28-2010 at 04:51 PM.
    Cleveland long clubs
    Adams Idea Pro irons
    Vokey and Cleveland wedges

I'd fight a whole ship load of tribbles just to get a shot at uhura.
    Bridgestone J38 10.5, Srixon 2,3,4 hybrids. Snake Eyes Viper Tour
    Eidolon 52,56 and 60 wedges.
    Bettinardi sb-5+ putter.

If we had to recast Lost in Space from members on this forum I would nominate Larry for the doctor arsehole role.
    Bettinardi sb-5+ putter.

OK I'll concede that Lt Uhara was hot and there were other occasional guest hotties too, especially in those mini dress uniforms they wore. But it still didn't make up for the lameness of the rest of the show. Come to think of it I liked Spock and Bones McCoy and the engineer Scotty. It was that tosspot William Shatner (appropriately named) as Captain Kirk and the lame as lame can be storylines that killed it for me.

Also the Starship Enterprise is a pretty gay looking spaceship.

I'm sure you've all heard this before but just in case you haven't:

Question: What does the Starship Enterprise have in common with toilet paper?

Answer: They both circle Uranus looking for Klingon's.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Player
    OK I'll concede that Lt Uhara was hot and there were other occasional guest hotties too, especially in those mini dress uniforms they wore. But it still didn't make up for the lameness of the rest of the show. Come to think of it I liked Spock and Bones McCoy and the engineer Scotty. It was that tosspot William Shatner (appropriately named) as Captain Kirk and the lame as lame can be storylines that killed it for me.

Also the Starship Enterprise is a pretty gay looking spaceship.

I'm sure you've all heard this before but just in case you haven't:

Question: What does the Starship Enterprise have in common with toilet paper?

Answer: They both circle Uranus looking for Klingon's.
    Part of the show's appeal was Shatner being a complete ham and the far-fetched story lines. The show would have been nothing without Shatner.

Quote Originally Posted by jt1135
    If we had to recast Lost in Space from members on this forum I would nominate Larry for the doctor arsehole role.
    I can do accents, so I"m Scottie. Plus, I've been to St. Andrews.
    Cleveland long clubs
    Adams Idea Pro irons
    Vokey and Cleveland wedges

Quote Originally Posted by daveperkins
    I can do accents, so I"m Scottie. Plus, I've been to St. Andrews.
    I'm Kirk because I once did it with a green chick.

Where did you pick her up at the funeral home?
    Bettinardi sb-5+ putter.

Quote Originally Posted by jt1135
    Where did you pick her up at the funeral home?
    No, I found her next to a pot o gold on St. Patty's Day.

At the funeral homes, they're all Grays.

Depends on how long she was just laying around before she got there.
    Bettinardi sb-5+ putter.

ipod 2 car

connect ipod to car
    ipod converter for car stereo

ipod car stereo adapters

ipod in car adapter
    ipod touch in car

World Woods Golf Club - Pine Barrens course
    Quote Originally Posted by astesomoknose
    connect ipod to car