|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Thread: Women's clubs

Women's clubs

My ex sister in law, good looking by the way, wants to get back into golfing. She has a real old set but wants something newer. Any ideas? Since we are both divorced I think I can work this with a little of luck.
    Bridgestone J38 10.5, Srixon 2,3,4 hybrids. Snake Eyes Viper Tour
    Eidolon 52,56 and 60 wedges.
    Bettinardi sb-5+ putter.

Quote Originally Posted by jt1135
    My ex sister in law, good looking by the way, wants to get back into golfing. She has a real old set but wants something newer. Any ideas? Since we are both divorced I think I can work this with a little of luck.
    Ping are the only clubs she should look at. From what I've seen, and from the members here who play them, they exclusively make girly clubs and don't have a men's range.

Good luck with that other thing, I can see all sorts of obstacles to overcome to get that happening. Although if you aren't interested in makng it public, I think you have a very good chance of getting a little action on the quiet.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

What was I thinking? You are a hundred percent right NAH. Pings are definitely the go to clubs for her. Was over at her place today and chatting and the vibes were good for a little action on the qt.
    Bettinardi sb-5+ putter.

Is this your ex sis-in-law ?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Pky6471
    Is this your ex sis-in-law ?
    I can't tell if the Callaway X-forged wedge she's bagging had the MD grooves or not.

No, but I sure wish she was.
    Bettinardi sb-5+ putter.

What was I thinking? You are a hundred percent right NAH. Pings are definitely the go to clubs for her. Was over at her place today and chatting and the vibes were good for a little action on the qt.
    That's the best kind of action. All care and no responsibility. No family get togethers to go to. No having to get home and listen about how her day was. No having to watch rom coms on Firday nights. And absence makes the (female) heart grow fonder. If you keep it infrequent she will be much more responsive when she finaly get's to see you. If you play your cards right you can become the new GR resident lothario and fill the void left by Zo's impending nuptials (or should that be pre nuptials?).
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

No, but I sure wish she was.
    good looking by the way,
    may be not as good looking as we imagine

You thinking shemale?
    Bettinardi sb-5+ putter.

Mystic Hills, Chesapeake Run, Swan Lake, Blackthorn
    You might want to consider a fitting session first. Kind of see which shaft she likes.
    Tm R9 420cc 9.5 Motore Tm R9 3 wood rip phenom, Titleist 909h 19* 24* voodoo, Scratch EZ-1 ds i80,steelfiber 3 or 4. 5-9 KBS, ds 47* jlm, pdg 53* ds 60* Odyssey Black 2 ball tour blade 33.5" Lethal

Adams make good girly paddles.
    Cobra ZL 9.5 Stock stiff.Sonartec SS 3.5 14*Sonartec HB-001 21* Cally Diablo Forged 4-6 nippons, 2013 x forged 7-pw pxi 5.5 TM rac 50/6 gw. Fourteen MT-28 54 & 58 S400 Daddy Long Legs 35"TM Lethal

You thinking shemale?
    If it is it's a bloody good one. She does have blokey arms, but although it's hard to be sure from that shot I'd say no way, it looks like a she.

One night when I was bored with nothing to do, sat down and figured out all the tang I've had in 35 years. No BS, the tally hit a hundred not counting pro's from my military days.
    Bettinardi sb-5+ putter.

One night when I was bored with nothing to do, sat down and figured out all the tang I've had in 35 years. No BS, the tally hit a hundred not counting pro's from my military days.
    hope that yours is not an A shaft

She looks natural but could easily transform into one of those bull dykes wearing collars and playing the men's tees (and driving farther than most of you here on GR)

...but she can't be that good, she plays all one brand and that is a serious sign of a 40 handicap.
    Titleist 909D2 9.5, Motore F1 (s)
    Callaway Diablo Edge 3W, E370 (s)
    Ping i5 2-PW, CS Lite (s)
    Callaway X-Tour 54,60
    Ping G5i B60

Give her the PING sticks, Then give her some PING...ah !!!!! She secretly always wanted you I bet. Its a female competition thing.
    ... a tree branch, or my foot.

Quote Originally Posted by jetdriver
    Give her the PING sticks, Then give her some PING...ah !!!!! She secretly always wanted you I bet. Its a female competition thing.
    Just want to keep peace in the family... You should consult with your brother and tell him that you will PING her when the opportunity comes

I almost automatically responded to this by telling you to ask Zo since he is our local relationship guru. However, with the advent of marriage in his near future, this is no longer the case. I'm afraid you are left out in the cold on this one.

Mizuno irons -- made by Hattori Hanzo, forged in the fires of Mt. Fujiyama.

Thanks for all the great advice. She wants to spend about 500 so there are a lot of options. She isn't very good, at golf I mean, so probably she'll go for a complete set. Maybe Adams or Tour Edge. As far as my shaft flex, it varies from day to day. XXX stiff or A flex. Depends on the course and the conditions.
    Bettinardi sb-5+ putter.

Thanks for all the great advice. She wants to spend about 500 so there are a lot of options. She isn't very good, at golf I mean, so probably she'll go for a complete set. Maybe Adams or Tour Edge. As far as my shaft flex, it varies from day to day. XXX stiff or A flex. Depends on the course and the conditions.
    Unless she's extremely sexy then it's not worth it... just stay with the golf thing... Peace in the family is more important, unless you get the OK signal from your bros

Yeah, my brother still hates her so probably just let sleeping dogs lie. Unless, it can be done very very discreetly.
    Bettinardi sb-5+ putter.

Well I see...Its you brother's ex, not your ex's sister! That makes a huge difference. If you do bang her do not let your brother ever know.

Mt' Kidd, Kananaskis - Can't beat the mountain setting.
    Quote Originally Posted by jetdriver
    Well I see...Its you brother's ex, not your ex's sister! That makes a huge difference. If you do bang her do not let your brother ever know.
    I see a new Jerry Springer episode in the near future.

Yeah, my brother still hates her so probably just let sleeping dogs lie. Unless, it can be done very very discreetly.
    That decreases the value of it in my book. I thought you were talkng about your ex's sister. This girl has been done by your brother so you're sort of taking his left overs, but banging your ex's sister would be the ultimate way of putting her in her place and moving on. Especially if her sister is the hot one.

Quote Originally Posted by Riverologist
    I see a new Jerry Springer episode in the near future.
    Welcome to Chicago

Did the exe's sister already many years ago.
    Bettinardi sb-5+ putter.

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerBS
    I almost automatically responded to this by telling you to ask Zo since he is our local relationship guru. However, with the advent of marriage in his near future, this is no longer the case. I'm afraid you are left out in the cold on this one.

Yeah, I really don't know what to tell you. Sorry.
    GR lives...

How did LorenZo and larry get their names? Usually the womanizer is called Larry!...not that it matters anymore since he just had ice cubes put in his paisano shorts and someone dry-cleaned his red felt collered smoking Heff coat..

Quote Originally Posted by Not a hacker
    That decreases the value of it in my book. I thought you were talkng about your ex's sister. This girl has been done by your brother so you're sort of taking his left overs, but banging your ex's sister would be the ultimate way of putting her in her place and moving on. Especially if her sister is the hot one.
    Its hard to wear out anything self lubricating. I personally cant stand my brothers ex, even though shes, pretty hot, lives in Vegas. Shes a miserable person. My brotherinlaws ex is super hot, and we run into each other, on the local courses. Before my current wife, I was on vacation, in Mexico, and they stayed at are place a few days. I hauled her passed out husband to there room, and she sat on the bed, spread her legs invitingly, and stated she wasnt tired at all.
    Tm R9 420cc 9.5 Motore Tm R9 3 wood rip phenom, Titleist 909h 19* 24* voodoo, Scratch EZ-1 ds i80,steelfiber 3 or 4. 5-9 KBS, ds 47* jlm, pdg 53* ds 60* Odyssey Black 2 ball tour blade 33.5" Lethal

Quote Originally Posted by 12sandwich
    Its hard to wear out anything self lubricating. I personally cant stand my brothers ex, even though shes, pretty hot, lives in Vegas. Shes a miserable person. My brotherinlaws ex is super hot, and we run into each other, on the local courses. Before my current wife, I was on vacation, in Mexico, and they stayed at are place a few days. I hauled her passed out husband to there room, and she sat on the bed, spread her legs invitingly, and stated she wasnt tired at all.
    So, what did you do? anything worthwhile? tongue got tired because she wasn't? if so, we are happy for you

Quote Originally Posted by Pky6471
    So, what did you do? anything worthwhile? tongue got tired because she wasn't? if so, we are happy for you
    I found out what was so attractive about her. She's about sucked the life out of husband #2. He was a multimillionaire. I also noticed he has trust issues, when she's on a golf course for multiple hours.

JT, have considered throwing your name in the hat for the newly vacant TRG role on GR?
    I used to know my exact count (mid 40s), but now I can only remember half of them.
    fred3 antagonizer
    2010 recipiant of TRG Commendation of Excellence
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

*Plus many more accolades that are the cause of jealousy

List of accomplishments. Bagged 4 out of 5 sisters in one family. The four were all pretty decent looking but the fifth was not. Did two other sisters the same night, same house. Walked from one bedroom to the other. I am a true mfer, did my high school buddies mom. Just off the top of my head.
    Bettinardi sb-5+ putter.

List of accomplishments. Bagged 4 out of 5 sisters in one family. The four were all pretty decent looking but the fifth was not. Did two other sisters the same night, same house. Walked from one bedroom to the other. I am a true mfer, did my high school buddies mom. Just off the top of my head.
    This is really nice resume. I'm going to go ahead and make you the de facto TRG, though you may be a bit too sleazy to give out relationship advice. That's not a bad thing.
    My claim to fame is that I banged 5 out of 7 girls in my friend's wife's wedding party.
    fred3 antagonizer
    2010 recipiant of TRG Commendation of Excellence
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

*Plus many more accolades that are the cause of jealousy

Accomplishments are part of it, but philosophy and a deep understanding of sex, women and the realities of life are equally important. We need to understand these areas as well. It isn't essential that you be hung like a horse, even though the prior TRG's life, to some extent, revolved around that.
    GR lives...

Impressive. All that shite happened in my younger days, have to admit that with time the sleaze wore away but I can still go there when I feel up to it or if I can feel it up.
    Bettinardi sb-5+ putter.

I agree Lo, as time went on I learned to appreciate the fairer sex and yes being hung like a buck field mouse has helped me work on various aspects of the female orgasm.
    Bettinardi sb-5+ putter.

I agree Lo, as time went on I learned to appreciate the fairer sex and yes being hung like a buck field mouse has helped me work on various aspects of the female orgasm.
    I'm willing to confer apprentice status. Congratulations.
    GR lives...

I accept this honor and will endeavor to uphold your legacy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bowing down.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	102.7 KB 
ID:	2596  
    Bettinardi sb-5+ putter.

What? A field mouse has big Pecker? I must have missed something. I have pet snakes and while I have seen some relatively big ball sacks on their meals I have never seen anything worth honorable mention.

All bow down before the new GR King of Sleaze, jt1135. The banging two sisters in one night in different bed rooms gets you over the line.

On your knees worthless peasants, and hale!

That's how they say in golf..." U score well"

Thread Information