|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Scotty Cameron Red X3

I won this putter yesterday in a company tournament and was wondering if anyone has used the X3 or one of their other mallet putters. I personally love the look of it but I'm reluctant to try it because I'm sure I could sell it for a lot more if I keep it brand new. I'm looking to get feedback on feel, alignment and performance.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by famousdavis
    I won this putter yesterday in a company tournament and was wondering if anyone has used the X3 or one of their other mallet putters. I personally love the look of it but I'm reluctant to try it because I'm sure I could sell it for a lot more if I keep it brand new. I'm looking to get feedback on feel, alignment and performance.

Door prize, huh?
    Mizuno irons -- made by Hattori Hanzo, forged in the fires of Mt. Fujiyama.

I tried it and know more than a few people that have. Noone seems to keep it in the bag very long. If it were me, I'd sell it to some fool that has $250 burning a hole in his wallet. Take the money, go to Dobson's, get the Bisque and beef en casserole. After that's worked its way through your system, it will be very similar to the putter.

Speaking of failed putters, I played yesterday and very poorly I might add. I walked but another guy rode so I took off an extra layer and threw it in his cart basket. At the end of the round, I fetched my layer and as I pulled it out of the basket, I noticed it had been laying all round against his putter cover-- a Nike Unitized putter cover.

Now I have this thermo mock I'm not keen on wearing again. I don't even want to touch it. The only solution may be to burn it.
    GR lives...

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerBS
    Door prize, huh?
    Closest to the pin with Pings baby. I don't know what it is but I have a problem with Cameron putters. For whatever reason it just seems wrong for me to own one. However, I like the simplistic look to the one I have and it does seem to set up very nicely. It's 34 inches which is one inch shorter than what I'm used to so that's probably reason enough to sell it. I could extend it but then all value would disappear. I think I will follow Zo's recommendation but I will be having the Rib Eye cooked rare at the SW Steakhouse in Las Vegas. Best steaks I've ever had was at that restaurant and it cost the host $62 just for the steak. I think our bill with 8 people was over $1000.

Quote Originally Posted by lorenzoinoc
    I tried it and know more than a few people that have. Noone seems to keep it in the bag very long. If it were me, I'd sell it to some fool that has $250 burning a hole in his wallet. Take the money, go to Dobson's, get the Bisque and beef en casserole. After that's worked its way through your system, it will be very similar to the putter.

Speaking of failed putters, I played yesterday and very poorly I might add. I walked but another guy rode so I took off an extra layer and threw it in his cart basket. At the end of the round, I fetched my layer and as I pulled it out of the basket, I noticed it had been laying all round against his putter cover-- a Nike Unitized putter cover.

Now I have this thermo mock I'm not keen on wearing again. I don't even want to touch it. The only solution may be to burn it.
    Definitely burn it.
    I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Closest to the pin with Pings baby. I don't know what it is but I have a problem with Cameron putters. For whatever reason it just seems wrong for me to own one. However, I like the simplistic look to the one I have and it does seem to set up very nicely. It's 34 inches which is one inch shorter than what I'm used to so that's probably reason enough to sell it. I could extend it but then all value would disappear. I think I will follow Zo's recommendation but I will be having the Rib Eye cooked rare at the SW Steakhouse in Las Vegas. Best steaks I've ever had was at that restaurant and it cost the host $62 just for the steak. I think our bill with 8 people was over $1000.
    Nothing better than a properly aged cut of quality beef. It was likely black angus meat, too, as it is always the best eating because of the marbling consistency in the meat. I raised and worked around Registered Black Angus cattle for 10 years of my life so I know all about it. You can't go wrong buying certified black angus beef.

Nothing better than a properly aged cut of quality beef. It was likely black angus meat, too, as it is always the best eating because of the marbling consistency in the meat. I raised and worked around Registered Black Angus cattle for 10 years of my life so I know all about it. You can't go wrong buying certified black angus beef.
    We tried our best to get NAH back to GFF to no avail so I guess there's no point trying to get him back to eating meat. But god damn you make that sound good!

Now where the f#ck am I?

We already knew you like Black Anus.
    GR lives...

A great place to buy steaks is Costco. Their Rib Eyes are the best. Cook a few Rib Eyes on the barbie with some asparagus and corn on the cob and I'm in heaven. Plus a little vino would be keeno! That's right folks...nothing better than dead animal flesh. Would you like some potatos served chunky style? Sorry, I had to borrow some quotes from Tom Hank's best film ever...Bachelor Party.

A great place to buy steaks is Costco. Their Rib Eyes are the best. Cook a few Rib Eyes on the barbie with some asparagus and corn on the cob and I'm in heaven. Plus a little vino would be keeno! That's right folks...nothing better than dead animal flesh. Would you like some potatos served chunky style? Sorry, I had to borrow some quotes from Tom Hank's best film ever...Bachelor Party.
    You're right about Costco. Lately though the quality of their prime is down a bit after changing suppliers. I know the place in LV you mentioned. Closer and cheaper is Flemings in Newport and Mastro's in Bev. Hills. Both are as good as it gets for steakhouses. Pass on the other Mastro's, only the one in BH is great.
    GR lives...

We already knew you like Black Anus.
    Camp Freddy has much experience of this subject and assures me it is indeed hot stuff.

I have taken his word for it.

Edgey
    WITB Ping K15 Driver, Nike SQ Sumo 16 deg "Thragina", Ping G15 4,5 and 6 hybrid, Callaway BB2002 7-SW, Ping Nome Putter

Best beef in world Kobe beef. My favorite steak dinner: 12 ounch Kobe steak, baked potato with butter and mixed green salad for $3.99 US at Jimmy's Kitchen in the Wan Chai district of Hong Kong. In June of 1969.

Quote Originally Posted by mongrel
    Best beef in world Kobe beef. My favorite steak dinner: 12 ounch Kobe steak, baked potato with butter and mixed green salad for $3.99 US at Jimmy's Kitchen in the Wan Chai district of Hong Kong. In June of 1969.
    Its funny how you remember your best meal ever. Mine was completely unexpected about 6 years ago at a little tap house called the Red Drum in Nags Head. I ordered the managers special: fresh grouper with crab meat on top wrapped in bacon with some kind of a white wine sauce...I have tried and failed to recreate its brilliance many times since.
    The views expressed by The Purist do not necessarily represent the views of The Purist. Any posts by the Purist should not be relied upon for truth or accuracy, and should be viewed at your own risk.

Quote Originally Posted by The Purist
    Its funny how you remember your best meal ever. Mine was completely unexpected about 6 years ago at a little tap house called the Red Drum in Nags Head. I ordered the managers special: fresh grouper with crab meat on top wrapped in bacon with some kind of a white wine sauce...I have tried and failed to recreate its brilliance many times since.
    That jars me when you have a great meal, the recipe is proprietary (don't blame them) and you can't recreate it. I spent firteen minutes one night last week pounding a flank steak to no avail.
    GR lives...

Quote Originally Posted by The Purist
    Nags Head. The current Mrs. Mongrel and I went on our honeymoon some years ago and decided to just drive south with the first stop Virginia Beach since I'd never been there. This was in early November and the weather was good but it got real deserted when we reached the Outer Banks and turned south towards Hatteras and Ocracoke. Anyway, found an oceanfront motel room for $29.95 and hit a little family restaurant on the main drag (the only drag) that was one of the few open and I ordered the fresh fish special for like $10.95 including baked, salad, and choice of appetizer. Forget what species the fresh catch of the day was but it didn't matter because there was like a pound of it fileted and broiled and it was so f*cking good I ate it all. Next morning we went for breakfast at an all knotty pine joint built out on a public fishing pier. Had the full metal jacket Outer Banks breakfast with fried sea trout (a bunch of them), hush puppies, home fries, sausage, a gallon of black coffee and it was like $5.00. Damn. And speaking of golf, I forget which town, may have been Kitty Hawk, but there's this mid-'60's miniature golf course that the dunes have buried up to the top of the golf course building features. Must be 20-30 feet of freaking dune over top of it. It was worth the hike, though. Like out of some future sci-fi movie after the nukes exploded.

It's potato salad served chunky style. Come on FD, you're better than that. While were on the subject, I took my girl to CoCo's for a hot dog and diet coke for Valentine's day on your recommendation. It didn't go over very well.
    Maxfli Fire- Driver-LW
    Putter- Scotty Cameron limited edition Studio Select Newport

Quote Originally Posted by Home-slicer
    It's potato salad served chunky style. Come on FD, you're better than that. While were on the subject, I took my girl to CoCo's for a hot dog and diet coke for Valentine's day on your recommendation. It didn't go over very well.

Are you sure I recommended CoCo's and not Costco?

Another good one from that movie: "Well, it looks like the big lug is in love and he's got a lot of major appliances laying around".

Nags Head. The current Mrs. Mongrel and I went on our honeymoon some years ago and decided to just drive south with the first stop Virginia Beach since I'd never been there. This was in early November and the weather was good but it got real deserted when we reached the Outer Banks and turned south towards Hatteras and Ocracoke. Anyway, found an oceanfront motel room for $29.95 and hit a little family restaurant on the main drag (the only drag) that was one of the few open and I ordered the fresh fish special for like $10.95 including baked, salad, and choice of appetizer. Forget what species the fresh catch of the day was but it didn't matter because there was like a pound of it fileted and broiled and it was so f*cking good I ate it all. Next morning we went for breakfast at an all knotty pine joint built out on a public fishing pier. Had the full metal jacket Outer Banks breakfast with fried sea trout (a bunch of them), hush puppies, home fries, sausage, a gallon of black coffee and it was like $5.00. Damn. And speaking of golf, I forget which town, may have been Kitty Hawk, but there's this mid-'60's miniature golf course that the dunes have buried up to the top of the golf course building features. Must be 20-30 feet of freaking dune over top of it. It was worth the hike, though. Like out of some future sci-fi movie after the nukes exploded.
    The outer banks of NC is a pretty unique locale. Did you see the giant sand dune while you were there?
    Maxfli Fire- Driver-LW

Are you sure I recommended CoCo's and not Costco?

Another good one from that movie: "Well, it looks like the big lug is in love and he's got a lot of major appliances laying around".
    Ahh. I thought CoCo's was slang for Costco. That's why she was mad!
    Should we call you Nick or Mr. Dick??
    Maxfli Fire- Driver-LW

Ahh. I thought CoCo's was slang for Costco. That's why she was mad!
    Should we call you Nick or Mr. Dick??
    Is that the foot long?

...and then some.

I think if I apply myself I can be a completely changed person by the time we finish lunch.

The outer banks of NC is a pretty unique locale. Did you see the giant sand dune while you were there?
    I don't know about THE giant sand dune but there was a pretty big on right in Kitty Hawk just west of the highway/main road/only road/Route 12?, maybe. But that was in 1997 and those sands keep shifting, like time.

I don't know about THE giant sand dune but there was a pretty big on right in Kitty Hawk just west of the highway/main road/only road/Route 12?, maybe. But that was in 1997 and those sands keep shifting, like time.
    No, this one is THE big sand dune. Its called Jockey's ridge and it so big it doesn't shift. Its either in Kitty Hawk or right near it. Its big enough the people hang glide off of it and you can climb to the top and get a great view of the island. Check it out next time you make the trip.
    Maxfli Fire- Driver-LW

FD... I like the look, I don't like "blade" look, perhaps it's the reason I putt so well with my 15-yr old Ram Zebra... and this one has the same size as my Zebra by your picture

Quote Originally Posted by Pky6471
    FD... I like the look, I don't like "blade" look, perhaps it's the reason I putt so well with my 15-yr old Ram Zebra... and this one has the same size as my Zebra by your picture
    I like the look as well. Plus, I like the fact that it's the perfect size. It isn't a Kombi and it ain't a Bobby Grace Pip Squeek either.

No, this one is THE big sand dune. Its called Jockey's ridge and it so big it doesn't shift. Its either in Kitty Hawk or right near it. Its big enough the people hang glide off of it and you can climb to the top and get a great view of the island. Check it out next time you make the trip.
    Yep. I remember that one. I think that's the one I was referring to but I didn't know it had a name.

Yep. I remember that one. I think that's the one I was referring to but I didn't know it had a name.
    Usually when I wake up in the middle of the night my Jockies look like Pike's Peak.

Usually when I wake up in the middle of the night my Jockies look like Pike's Peak.

I like the look as well. Plus, I like the fact that it's the perfect size. It isn't a Kombi and it ain't a Bobby Grace Pip Squeek either.
    Don't hate on all Bobby Grace putters. I picked up the sunset model for 40 bucks in great condition. Hands down the softest putter I've ever felt. There are a couple of courses near me with very very fast greens where it comes in handy. It'll most likely be in the bag for Tuesday unless the greens there are dirt slow.

That jars me when you have a great meal, the recipe is proprietary (don't blame them) and you can't recreate it. I spent firteen minutes one night last week pounding a flank steak to no avail.
    What's even worse is when you make a meal yourself that is perfect in every way but ca never quite recreate it. I'm not a measurements guy in the kitchen, just a splash of this and a dash of that, so no two meals I cook ever taste exactly the same, but sometimes I get it just right but never quite manage to do it again.

P.S. FD, take Zo's advice and put it onebay. They are the harshest feeling putters I've ever seen. Even compared to other Scottys they feel harsh. You could sell that POS, buy a brand new Ping Pick Me Up, and still have a good amount of change.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

Quote Originally Posted by Not a hacker
    What's even worse is when you make a meal yourself that is perfect in every way but ca never quite recreate it. I'm not a measurements guy in the kitchen, just a splash of this and a dash of that, so no two meals I cook ever taste exactly the same, but sometimes I get it just right but never quite manage to do it again.

P.S. FD, take Zo's advice and put it onebay. They are the harshest feeling putters I've ever seen. Even compared to other Scottys they feel harsh. You could sell that POS, buy a brand new Ping Pick Me Up, and still have a good amount of change.
    I can so relate. I've learned the hard way to at least make a mental note as to what gets thrown in.
    GR lives...

I can so relate. I've learned the hard way to at least make a mental note as to what gets thrown in.
    I try, but as you would know more than most of us, it doesn't take much to completely fuk it up. I'm a very simple cook, mostly stir frys and pasta dishes, so I can't get it too wrong, but I can still the diffeence between a masterpiece and a POS. One good thing about being a vego is that you have a much larger window of error with the cooking time. You can't really undercook vegetables (lightly cooked and still crunchy is my favourite actually), and you have to way overcook them to make them inedible. From my recollection of cooking meat you have to be almost spot on, and have a window of opportunity that is measured in seconds not minutes. Leave it in the pan for even a minute too long and you may as well feed it to the dog.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

I try, but as you would know more than most of us, it doesn't take much to completely fuk it up. I'm a very simple cook, mostly stir frys and pasta dishes, so I can't get it too wrong, but I can still the diffeence between a masterpiece and a POS. One good thing about being a vego is that you have a much larger window of error with the cooking time. You can't really undercook vegetables (lightly cooked and still crunchy is my favourite actually), and you have to way overcook them to make them inedible. From my recollection of cooking meat you have to be almost spot on, and have a window of opportunity that is measured in seconds not minutes. Leave it in the pan for even a minute too long and you may as well feed it to the dog.
    I have a few questions:

How did your parents take the news that you had decided to become vegan?

What was the best meal you ever had in your pre-vegan days?
    The views expressed by The Purist do not necessarily represent the views of The Purist. Any posts by the Purist should not be relied upon for truth or accuracy, and should be viewed at your own risk.

Not long ago I left out a key ingredient and ended up dumping something that had involved a fair amount of work. A little too much vino with friends. Oh well.
    GR lives...

Not long ago I left out a key ingredient and ended up dumping something that had involved a fair amount of work. A little too much vino with friends. Oh well.
    I'm not much of a cook, but I can do meats on the grill pretty well. I've found that drinking with friends and grilling can be a disaster. Overcooked meat is the worst. NaH must have had a bad overcooked pork experience to turn him vegan.
    Maxfli Fire- Driver-LW

$1.50 for (hot dog+diet coke) at Costco for YOUR girl on the V-day... how cheap could it be?

Once again talking bollocks. It must be so long since you've actually cooked meat your vegan addled brain can't separate fact from fiction.

You have to be very precise when cooking steak as you sear it on a BBQ or grill as hot as you can and you have to be accurate with the timing depending on how thick the steak is and how you like it cooked, rare, medium rare, well done. 4 minutes each side is usually perfect for medium rare, just how I like it. It's not that hard.

Most other meats you generally cook at a low to medium temperature and there is ample window of opportunity. Cooking stir fry for example it is the vegetables that are a pain. Broccoli takes time to cook whilst shallots and peppers only need a few minutes so you throw them in near the end. Mushrooms somewhere in between. Easy.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Player
    Once again talking bollocks. It must be so long since you've actually cooked meat your vegan addled brain can't separate fact from fiction.

You have to be very precise when cooking steak as you sear it on a BBQ or grill as hot as you can and you have to be accurate with the timing depending on how thick the steak is and how you like it cooked, rare, medium rare, well done. 4 minutes each side is usually perfect for medium rare, just how I like it. It's not that hard.

Most other meats you generally cook at a low to medium temperature and there is ample window of opportunity. Cooking stir fry for example it is the vegetables that are a pain. Broccoli takes time to cook whilst shallots and peppers only need a few minutes so you throw them in near the end. Mushrooms somewhere in between. Easy.
    Around here, if you're looking for perfection, cooking times vary. I have these little thermometers that go in each steak and have found each piece of meat has its own perfect time. Some can press against the meat and tell exactly how done it is but I've never really been able to do that. Fish is fairly easy if you check it, as is fowl.

Compared to reductions though, meats are easy.
    GR lives...

Around here, if you're looking for perfection, cooking times vary. I have these little thermometers that go in each steak and have found each piece of meat has its own perfect time. Some can press against the meat and tell exactly how done it is but I've never really been able to do that. Fish is fairly easy if you check it, as is fowl.

It's art not science and you just have to trust your instincts. Those little thermometers have no place on the BBQ. They are the BBQ'ing equivalent of a Rangefinder.

Now where the f#ck am I?

It's art not science and you just have to trust your instincts. Those little thermometers have no place on the BBQ. They are the BBQ'ing equivalent of a Rangefinder.
    This is my weakest area of cooking. It's definitely an art but there are laws of the universe to be obeyed.

Now that I think about it, I have crappy depth perception which is why I resort to the laser. Maybe there's a relationship. I'm just not good at everything.
    GR lives...

This is my weakest area of cooking. It's definitely an art but there are laws of the universe to be obeyed.

Now that I think about it, I have crappy depth perception which is why I resort to the laser. Maybe there's a relationship. I'm just not good at everything.
    Now I can see why you haven't had an ace. You are probably looking through your rangefinder figuring out the exact yardage, slope of the green, wind etc. Too scientific my friend. A true artist doesn't worry about technical thoughts or geometry, he just lets his paint brush flow onto canvas. Same with golf, my Z101 7 iron is my brush and the green is my canvas. I just paint and the ball goes in the hole.

Now where the f#ck am I?

I decided 2010 was my year to make an ace. I became the ball. I fired at every pin. Nothing. Fortunately I've recently realized they aren't important, in fact, I'm happy I haven't had one.
    GR lives...

While I agree that the individual thermometers are garbage, a good meat thermometer is a valuable tool. Knowing what internal temperatures are when cooking chicken or turkey is essential. Being able to test the center of a roast or a brisket is a necessary step.

Also, don't forget to let the meat rest for 10 minutes before cutting. If you immediately cut into it, you may as well just throw it away as it will be as dry as an old shoe.

Quote Originally Posted by Yaz1975
    While I agree that the individual thermometers are garbage, a good meat thermometer is a valuable tool. Knowing what internal temperatures are when cooking chicken or turkey is essential. Being able to test the center of a roast or a brisket is a necessary step.

Also, don't forget to let the meat rest for 10 minutes before cutting. If you immediately cut into it, you may as well just throw it away as it will be as dry as an old shoe.
    Some are crappy but these have been fail safe. Steaks come out perfect every time.

http://www.chefsresource.com/steak-t...-set-of-4.html

Also, never cut or salt red meat until it's served.

GR lives...

You don't need a thermometer. If you are cooking steak, you just wipe the steer's ass and throw him on the plate.

I make a white wine blood orange reduction sauce for pan seared scallops that is really easy.

The key for beef reduction sauces is to keep little frozen cubes of roasted beef and vegetable stock in the freezer to toss in the pan ala Bourdain.

I make a white wine blood orange reduction sauce for pan seared scallops that is really easy.

The key for beef reduction sauces is to keep little frozen cubes of roasted beef and vegetable stock in the freezer to toss in the pan ala Bourdain.
    The scallop thing sounds good. I've been doing pan seared fish lately with different sauces, typically stock with olive oil, wine, finely chopped onions, peppers and mushrooms. I just use the packaged stock which seems to work well and keeps fat and calories down. Sea bass is great pan seared but it's almost $30/lb. right now, so it's been halibut, salmon and ahi.

I've got to get a couple of those cast stainless heavy bottomed pans to really get the job done right.
    GR lives...

The scallop thing sounds good. I've been doing pan seared fish lately with different sauces, typically stock with olive oil, wine, finely chopped onions, peppers and mushrooms. I just use the packaged stock which seems to work well and keeps fat and calories down. Sea bass is great pan seared but it's almost $30/lb. right now, so it's been halibut, salmon and ahi.

I've got to get a couple of those cast stainless heavy bottomed pans to really get the job done right.
    This forum is great. No only can I find out all the golf equipment info I need from the equipment nerds I can also get great recipe ideas from guys like yourself and Yaz. These sauces sound great. My wife and I like to eat fish as often as possible and scallops are also a favourite.

Just curious what type of packaged stock you are talking about?

Now where the f#ck am I?

This forum is great. No only can I find out all the golf equipment info I need from the equipment nerds I can also get great recipe ideas from guys like yourself and Yaz. These sauces sound great. My wife and I like to eat fish as often as possible and scallops are also a favourite.

Can't speak for Zo, but I make my own chicken and beef stock. BUT, in the cases where I'm out or don't have enough, the low-sodium Swansons stock is actually very good and in many cases, just as good as homemade.

For the scallops, it's dead simple. Olive oil in the pan. Sear the scallops until just done then remove them. They'll firm up a tad on the plate. Then throw in a pat of butter, instead of a straight onion, toss in a finely chopped shallot. Sprinkle some sea salt and black pepper. Then deglaze the pan with a short pour of white wine (chardonnay or my favorite for this, Savignon Blanc). Then squeeze out the juice from a blood orange. You could also go with a plain orange or even some mango, whatever sounds tropical and can give you a bit of an acidic quality.

Just keep whisking the pan until it thickens up, then drizzle it over the scallops.

Sex on a plate.

In my area they have both chicken and beef stock in various containers where they shelve the soups. I prefer the home made stuff but often don't have any lying around.

I deglaze with white wine also, either dry or Marsala. With my recipe I really cook down the onions and red peppers, then deglaze, add stock and shrooms. Take the pan away from the flame when deglazing as the alcohol can be unpredictable.

With the fish, the heavier the pan and the hotter you can get it, the better. So I use a couple of tbspns canola and wait until it's just beginning to smoke. Stand back, cover up (hot oil), drop in fish skin side down 5 mins til crispy, flip over for 30 seconds, pop pan in oven for maybe 3 mins, no set time but get it out as soon as it can flake as it will continue to cook in the pan.

Throw on sauce. Steamed sugar peas and mini potatoes sliced and baked with garlic, rosemary and olive oil accompany well.
    GR lives...

Can't speak for Zo, but I make my own chicken and beef stock. BUT, in the cases where I'm out or don't have enough, the low-sodium Swansons stock is actually very good and in many cases, just as good as homemade.

For the scallops, it's dead simple. Olive oil in the pan. Sear the scallops until just done then remove them. They'll firm up a tad on the plate. Then throw in a pat of butter, instead of a straight onion, toss in a finely chopped shallot. Sprinkle some sea salt and black pepper. Then deglaze the pan with a short pour of white wine (chardonnay or my favorite for this, Savignon Blanc). Then squeeze out the juice from a blood orange. You could also go with a plain orange or even some mango, whatever sounds tropical and can give you a bit of an acidic quality.

Just keep whisking the pan until it thickens up, then drizzle it over the scallops.

Sex on a plate.
    Savvy Blanc is an NZ favourite. The sauce sounds good but it had better be if I'm gonna be using savvy blanc that I would otherwise be drinking. If the difference is marginal I will use chardonnay and drink the savvy!

Now where the f#ck am I?

Thread Information