|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Which one is best of the best - Lookwise

http://www.mygolfspy.com/best-golf-blade-iron-designs/
    They all look great... MP33 looks pretty much like MP14... I also like the look of Taylornade TP forged Japan

As you view through those beautiful forged irons, what do you note the absence of?
    Mizuno irons -- made by Hattori Hanzo, forged in the fires of Mt. Fujiyama.

Tourstage and the Guage MB would be my top picks for looks with my KZG ZO-s right behind them. Interesting to see the MP-32-s on the list.

Mystic Hills, Chesapeake Run, Swan Lake, Blackthorn
    In the cavity category the mp53 ranks first , they go on to say its just a better looking mp52.
    Tm R9 420cc 9.5 Motore Tm R9 3 wood rip phenom, Titleist 909h 19* 24* voodoo, Scratch EZ-1 ds i80,steelfiber 3 or 4. 5-9 KBS, ds 47* jlm, pdg 53* ds 60* Odyssey Black 2 ball tour blade 33.5" Lethal

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerBS
    As you view through those beautiful forged irons, what do you note the absence of?
    Deluded hackers who arent good enough to use blades?

Edgey

PS The Miura Titleist are easily the best
    WITB Ping K15 Driver, Nike SQ Sumo 16 deg "Thragina", Ping G15 4,5 and 6 hybrid, Callaway BB2002 7-SW, Ping Nome Putter

Those Traditional TR1s looked nice, so did the Guage MB. But the best without doubt is the Scotchblade.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

I agree with edgey that the miura titleists are the best looking of that list. The best cavity is the epon technica.
    BTW I own 10 of the sets shown on that page. Some of my other blade sets are as good or better looking than these.
    Cobra ZL 9.5 Stock stiff.Sonartec SS 3.5 14*Sonartec HB-001 21* Cally Diablo Forged 4-6 nippons, 2013 x forged 7-pw pxi 5.5 TM rac 50/6 gw. Fourteen MT-28 54 & 58 S400 Daddy Long Legs 35"TM Lethal

Quote Originally Posted by oldplayer
    I agree with edgey that the miura titleists are the best looking of that list. The best cavity is the epon technica.
    BTW I own 10 of the sets shown on that page. Some of my other blade sets are as good or better looking than these.
    Titleist Miura +1

Quote Originally Posted by edgey
    Deluded hackers who arent good enough to use blades?

Edgey

PS The Miura Titleist are easily the best
    You are correct, there are NO PINGS! (That is what you answered, wasn't it?)

By the way, my totally biased opinion is that the MP-67s look the best. But, that is mostly because I have all these memories of great shots flooding my mind that I have hit with these irons.

You are correct, there are NO PINGS! (That is what you answered, wasn't it?)

By the way, my totally biased opinion is that the MP-67s look the best. But, that is mostly because I have all these memories of great shots flooding my mind that I have hit with these irons.
    Hey BS, we know that you are a good player and we don't want to take that away from you, you have earned it... don't be too proud about about Mizuno clubs (yes I like the look of MP14 and MP33)... A friend of mine who is 57 and plays Cally X-18 Pro set and I am willing to bet he beats most if not all of GR here

Quote Originally Posted by Pky6471
    Hey BS, we know that you are a good player and we don't want to take that away from you, you have earned it... don't be too proud about about Mizuno clubs (yes I like the look of MP14 and MP33)... A friend of mine who is 57 and plays Cally X-18 Pro set and I am willing to bet he beats most if not all of GR here
    First off, I play with guys every day that kick my ass on the course, so I will not consider myself a good player until I am consistently golfing in the 70s and kicking their ass.

Secondly, the thread is about the "best looking" set in the link. Note that Mizuno is represented -- including 2 of the sets I own, the 67s and the 33s, but there are no PING sets, because there are few true golfers that think PINGs are aesthetically appealing. While PINGs are obviously very playable clubs with many golfers, they are still butt-ugly.

First off, I play with guys every day that kick my ass on the course, so I will not consider myself a good player until I am consistently golfing in the 70s and kicking their ass.

Secondly, the thread is about the "best looking" set in the link. Note that Mizuno is represented -- including 2 of the sets I own, the 67s and the 33s, but there are no PING sets, because there are few true golfers that think PINGs are aesthetically appealing. While PINGs are obviously very playable clubs with many golfers, they are still butt-ugly.
    By your definition i am a good player. A good player who uses Pings because they help me to play my best as opposed to blades that would hinder me.

If you want to be a good player (like me) perhaps you should stop worrying about looks and focus on results.

Hope this helps you towards your goal of being as good as me.

Carry on

Edgey
    WITB Ping K15 Driver, Nike SQ Sumo 16 deg "Thragina", Ping G15 4,5 and 6 hybrid, Callaway BB2002 7-SW, Ping Nome Putter

Quote Originally Posted by edgey
    By your definition i am a good player. A good player who uses Pings because they help me to play my best as opposed to blades that would hinder me.

If you want to be a good player (like me) perhaps you should stop worrying about looks and focus on results.

Hope this helps you towards your goal of being as good as me.

Carry on

Edgey
    Actually, I took you and FD's advice last Summer and played the PING Eye 2s for two months. They did not improve my game. My MP-67s have produced two 74 rounds recently, so I would say that is fair results.

Thanks for taking your sweet time in replying to my post, now go take your PING advice and cram it up your tea and crumpet shiting ass!

Actually, I took you and FD's advice last Summer and played the PING Eye 2s for two months. They did not improve my game. My MP-67s have produced two 74 rounds recently, so I would say that is fair results.

Thanks for taking your sweet time in replying to my post, now go take your PING advice and cram it up your tea and crumpet shiting ass!

I never thought that those from Oklahoma would get angry.... I was a student in Stillwater OK for 3 moths , so I should know

I never thought that those from Oklahoma would get angry.... I was a student in Stillwater OK for 3 moths , so I should know
    I'm not angry. It's just my way of letting Edgey know that I love him. He would expect nothing less.

LOL! I will match up with ya and even give ya a hole a side. I play my s-56s and you those over hyped blocks of tin you call Mizzies. We play for each others clubs. When I do whoop yo @ss I will take great pleasure in snaping your over priced pieces of tin in half one by one. God Bless any and all things Ping

I'm not angry. It's just my way of letting Edgey know that I love him. He would expect nothing less.
    This is what you may get after a round with Mizuno
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mizuno.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	92.9 KB 
ID:	2663  

This is what you may get after a round with Mizuno
    This is what you WILL get after a round with non-Mizuno clubs
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ping.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	47.2 KB 
ID:	2664  

That guy would be defeated before teeing off. When he saw Sooner's shiny GFF and saw how bad his POS Cally shovels really are he would be a basket case. Your man sounds as easy a mark as Larry and his 6 iron at the driving range challenge. I wish I lived over there so I could lighten your wallet with such ridiculous bets.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

Quote Originally Posted by Not a hacker
    That guy would be defeated before teeing off. When he saw Sooner's shiny GFF and saw how bad his POS Cally shovels really are he would be a basket case. Your man sounds as easy a mark as Larry and his 6 iron at the driving range challenge. I wish I lived over there so I could lighten your wallet with such ridiculous bets.
    Hacker... Come over here and I will be more than happy to set up a match for you, that's a promise and he WILL whip your ego a$$... If you are a man like you said you are, come over here for a match with him, if you won, I promise I will pay for your airline ticket

Hacker... Come over here and I will be more than happy to set up a match for you, that's a promise and he WILL whip your ego a$$... If you are a man like you said you are, come over here for a match with him, if you won, I promise I will pay for your airline ticket
    As much as I'd love to come over there and school this shovel toting clown, I wouldn't lower myself to a match against a hacker like him. It would be like Mike Tyson going down to Rancho Santa Fe to have a boxing match with Larry. There is no honour to be gained from beating up on a pathetic old feeb.

As much as I'd love to come over there and school this shovel toting clown, I wouldn't lower myself to a match against a hacker like him. It would be like Mike Tyson going down to Rancho Santa Fe to have a boxing match with Larry. There is no honour to be gained from beating up on a pathetic old feeb.
    Hacker... You should be ashamed of yourself, Talk to talk and walk to walk, all you could do is talk our of your a$$, OP is ashamed to have you as a countryman... STFU... My offer is still there, if you could beat him then I will pay for your stupid airline ticket... I don't ask for anything in return, my joy is to see him whip your ego a$$

I'm shocked that the Wilson Staff FG62's aren't on that list. By far the most beautiful irons I've ever seen. On that list I'd have to say Titleist Mirua....
    Driver: Wilson Staff Smooth 9° E-160 stock shaft.
    3 Wood: Adams Speedline Fast 10 15° Wasabi.
    Hybrid: Wilson Staff Fybrid 19.5° V2.
    Irons: 4 - GW Wilson Staff Ci7 with TX-105 shafts.
    Sand wedge: Cleveland CG10 56°.
    Lob wedge: Mizuno MP T-10 60°.
    Putter: Odyssey Marxman Mini 34".

Cart: Sun Mountain Speed Cart V1.
    Cleveland CEO cartbag in camo colors.
    Adidas Tour 360 4.0 shoes.

Hacker... You should be ashamed of yourself, Talk to talk and walk to walk, all you could do is talk our of your a$$, OP is ashamed to have you as a countryman... STFU... My offer is still there, if you could beat him then I will pay for your stupid airline ticket... I don't ask for anything in return, my joy is to see him whip your ego a$$
    Lighten up Francis, I was just rattling yur chain. I could have kept the troll going but I'm worried you're gonna blow a brain vessel.

Lighten up Francis, I was just rattling yur chain. I could have kept the troll going but I'm worried you're gonna blow a brain vessel.
    be my guess Hacker... I am not as good golfer as you are, but I KNOW that I am much more intelligent and smart than you.. It's the fact ... STFU

Yah, I have a friend that plays GFF and could beat your friend. Lol. You have your friend fly out here and if he wins against my gff wielding friend i'll pay for his tickets. Rofl.

Seriously Pk, I haven't heard this my dad, friend, brother challenge since I was like 12.

This is very observant of you Pky. What you have to realise is that some Aussies really are gentlemen like OP and Rooboy. But NAH is your stereotype Aussie, loud mouth, brash and full of BS. Unfortunately for OP & RB idiots like NAH give the rest of the world the impression that all Ozzies are full of s.hit. Guys like NAH make this impression pretty convincing and s.hit tends to stick.

Don't fall for it my friend.
    I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

be my guess Hacker... I am not as good golfer as you are, but I KNOW that I am much more intelligent and smart than you.. It's the fact ... STFU
    In reality the opposite would be more likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Player
    This is very observant of you Pky. What you have to realise is that some Aussies really are gentlemen like OP and Rooboy. But NAH is your stereotype Aussie, loud mouth, brash and full of BS. Unfortunately for OP & RB idiots like NAH give the rest of the world the impression that all Ozzies are full of s.hit. Guys like NAH make this impression pretty convincing and s.hit tends to stick.

Don't fall for it my friend.
    C'mon Kiwi, you know you love us brash, loudmouth Aussies. It makes hating us in sports that much easier. You'd never go to a cricket or Bledisloe Cup rugby match if we were any other way.

P.S. In any case it's not our fault. We seem to follow America in everything, including the confident way we see ourselves.

C'mon Kiwi, you know you love us brash, loudmouth Aussies. It makes hating us in sports that much easier. You'd never go to a cricket or Bledisloe Cup rugby match if we were any other way.

P.S. In any case it's not our fault. We seem to follow America in everything, including the confident way we see ourselves.
    LOL - Agreed

... and agreed!

BTW did you see my Auckland Blues put a whipping on your NSW Waratahs last night?

On the other hand the Queensland Reds looked very good whipping the defending champions the Bulls from SA. In a RWC year I am already feeling my sphincter tightening over the prospect of a strong Wallabies team this year. A win for the Wannabees coached by that sheep shagging Canterbury wanker Deans is already becoming a nightmarish premonition. They haven't beaten us on home soil for 10 years but it would be just like them to do it in RWC year. On the other hand they will have to get past their boggie team England in the semis. As long as we have a referee that insists that the OZ front row actually scrummage the Wannabbees should be gooooooonnnnne!
    I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Thread Information