|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

No more ff king potty mouth!! REALLY?

Well well well. Look at what Big Brother has done now! It seems as though we can’t use “inappropriate” language now. That’s just great. This place is going right down the shitehole. They might as well change the GR to Gonads Removed or how about Girls Rebuttal? Don’t get me wrong. I’m not saying you have to have a potty mouth to be manly or anything but for Christ sake, if we can’t let camouflaged f-bomb fly to make a point, why the fuk should we even try. They’re trying to turn this place into an estrogen laden love fest!
    All I can say is Fuuuuuuuuk YOU! You and your faggy aassez can kiss my aasssss!
    team obnoxious
    ===============================================
    WITB: Hybrids. The ones that took FamousDavis down......

Quote Originally Posted by noshuz View Post
    Well well well. Look at what Big Brother has done now! It seems as though we can’t use “inappropriate” language now. That’s just great. This place is going right down the shitehole. They might as well change the GR to Gonads Removed or how about Girls Rebuttal? Don’t get me wrong. I’m not saying you have to have a potty mouth to be manly or anything but for Christ sake, if we can’t let camouflaged f-bomb fly to make a point, why the fuk should we even try. They’re trying to turn this place into an estrogen laden love fest!
    This type of thread is not going to help your Rep Power. Dirty language is the refuge of the unimaginative and/or stupid. Clean up your act or I will be forced to give you negative rep points. With only 5, you cannot afford it.
    fred3 antagonizer
    2010 recipiant of TRG Commendation of Excellence
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

*Plus many more accolades that are the cause of jealousy

Quote Originally Posted by Horseballs View Post
    This type of thread is not going to help your Rep Power. Dirty language is the refuge of the unimaginative and/or stupid. Clean up your act or I will be forced to give you negative rep points. With only 5, you cannot afford it.
    Thanks for that warning Sheriff. Oh please reread the last sentence in my first post.
    team obnoxious

WTF are you talking about Shuz?
    I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Player View Post
    WTF are you talking about Shuz?
    This was nothing more than an uneventful experiment. We have yet another new icon in the top/right corner. The red and yellow icon. Spank turned me in yesterday for "using inappropriate language" and now I have an "infraction". I guess that puts me on probation or something! HA! So today I thought I would post a little gem for the moderators, AND Spanky! Geez it's been so quiet today I thought I scared every one off! I really thought this was going to be more amusing than it was. Oh well...
    team obnoxious

Yeah, Edgey gave me an infraction for offending him about his potential long putter. Wanker.
    Mizuno irons -- made by Hattori Hanzo, forged in the fires of Mt. Fujiyama.

Kiwi, It looks as that snaggle tooth varmit poof Edgey has done the same to you!
    team obnoxious

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerBS View Post
    Yeah, Edgey gave me an infraction for offending him about his potential long putter. Wanker.
    Now that my rep power is at zero I was wondering what's next? I get the boot? Oh the pain of it all! They just put this shite there for another way to fuk with each other OOPS! dammit! Thar I go again! I'm a cusser!
    team obnoxious

Kiwi, It looks as that snaggle tooth varmit poof Edgey has done the same to you!
    Yes indeed he has but I am contrite and openly admit that my language was highly offensive. I will refrain from the use of such language in future and try to be a better person for the good of both myself and the greater good of the forum.

However I too have been insulted and offended by several posts today and have issued warnings accordingly!
    I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Player View Post
    Yes indeed he has but I am contrite and openly admit that my language was highly offensive. I will refrain from the use of such language in future and try to be a better person for the good of both myself and the greater good of the forum.

However I too have been insulted and offended by several posts today and have issued warnings accordingly!
    This could almost become like playing a game of Risk. You form alliances to make sure that you're rep power doesn't get damaged. Kiwi and Noshuz, I'll agree not to give you any infractions if you agree to do the same. Meanwhile, let's all gang up on Sooner. Let's keep this on the QT.

I personally don't mind the cursing as long as it's used in the right context like "Man Kiwi, that's the best fuking shot you hit all day" but if it's used in a mean and hateful manner like my first post in this thread, that's just wrong and uncalled for.
    team obnoxious

Quote Originally Posted by famousdavis View Post
    This could almost become like playing a game of Risk. You form alliances to make sure that you're rep power doesn't get damaged. Kiwi and Noshuz, I'll agree not to give you any infractions if you agree to do the same. Meanwhile, let's all gang up on Sooner. Let's keep this on the QT.
    Yes, by all means, everybody gang up on Sooner. I personally do not want to have a good reputation on this forum. If that were to happen, everybody would start liking me and I am not into "Bro Love."

Here is what I think about the new PC of GR . . . .
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Now that my rep power is at zero I was wondering what's next? I get the boot? Oh the pain of it all! They just put this shite there for another way to fuk with each other OOPS! dammit! Thar I go again! I'm a cusser!
    I just gave you a bad rep for something to do and your rep icon went from green to red, so I guess in answer to your question negative reputation is what's next for you.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

Quote Originally Posted by Not a hacker View Post
    I just gave you a bad rep for something to do and your rep icon went from green to red, so I guess in answer to your question negative reputation is what's next for you.
    SWEET! No place to go but up from here!
    team obnoxious

Quote Originally Posted by famousdavis View Post
    HeeHee! He won't know what hit em!
    team obnoxious

I believe this warranted a yellow card. I hope this isn't like soccer and two yellows equals a red. Expulsion is no fun.
    2-0-1 in GR stroke play

Thread Information