|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

somebody fill me in

well, its summer time now (well practially) and that means i dont have time to check in as much as i would like just a little bit too busy... I get emails to delete certain posts and do so on my phone, but i really have no clue as to what's going on with everyone... can someone give me a rundown??

Quote Originally Posted by pingman360 View Post
    well, its summer time now (well practially) and that means i dont have time to check in as much as i would like just a little bit too busy... I get emails to delete certain posts and do so on my phone, but i really have no clue as to what's going on with everyone... can someone give me a rundown??
    Right now, Francois has placed power in the hands of children with this "reputation" and "infraction" system in place. Personally, I will not be participating in it at all, but I can tell you that the posters you would think would participate in it ARE participating at a feverish pace. It is amazing how many infractions you can accumulate on one post.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Mizuno irons -- made by Hattori Hanzo, forged in the fires of Mt. Fujiyama.

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerBS View Post
    Right now, Francois has placed power in the hands of children with this "reputation" and "infraction" system in place. Personally, I will not be participating in it at all, but I can tell you that the posters you would think would participate in it ARE participating at a feverish pace. It is amazing how many infractions you can accumulate on one post.
    They should know better than to give us these new toys and then leave the room. It's pretty obvious that we need constant adult supervision.
    team obnoxious
    ===============================================
    WITB: Hybrids. The ones that took FamousDavis down......

Quote Originally Posted by noshuz View Post
    They should know better than to give us these new toys and then leave the room. It's pretty obvious that we need constant adult supervision.
    This is so true. On other forums I'm sure these type of rating and infraction systems would be taken very seriously and used appropriately. But on here we immediately take the piss and start nailing each other just for the hell of it.
    I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

The site has turned into a bunch of short-knocker hybrid-totting pinnacle-playing cart-riding shovel-wielding cant-putt cant-chip no-release no-tempo slinky-flex front-tee-playing buying-irons-every-day-on-ebay gps-relying duck-pulling beaver-hugging silly-dressing rule-ignoring tiger-hating kjchoi-loving choppers.
    Titleist 909D2 9.5, Motore F1 (s)
    Callaway Diablo Edge 3W, E370 (s)
    Ping i5 2-PW, CS Lite (s)
    Callaway X-Tour 54,60
    Ping G5i B60

So PM, are you using code for homosexual sex with that thread title?
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Player View Post
    This is so true. On other forums I'm sure these type of rating and infraction systems would be taken very seriously and used appropriately. But on here we immediately take the piss and start nailing each other just for the hell of it.
    I don't like your flippant attitude, mister. I"m considering a reprimand, numerical of course.

Cleveland long clubs
    Adams Idea Pro irons
    Vokey and Cleveland wedges

Quote Originally Posted by daveperkins View Post
    I don't like your flippant attitude, mister. I"m considering a reprimand, numerical of course.

Oh Geez! even the nice guys are turning on us!
    team obnoxious
    ===============================================
    WITB: Hybrids. The ones that took FamousDavis down......

Quote Originally Posted by CPS View Post
    The site has turned into a bunch of short-knocker hybrid-totting pinnacle-playing cart-riding shovel-wielding cant-putt cant-chip no-release no-tempo slinky-flex front-tee-playing buying-irons-every-day-on-ebay gps-relying duck-pulling beaver-hugging silly-dressing rule-ignoring tiger-hating kjchoi-loving choppers.
    more or less

Believe it or not I'm the one actually acting like an adult.

GHD
    Opportunities multiply as they are seized.
    Sun Tzu

"There is an old saying: If a man comes home with sand in his cuffs and cockleburs in his pants, don't ask him what he shot."
    Sam Snead

Taylor Made R9 TP
    Cleveland CG-10 52 &56
    Taylormade v-steel copy 3 & 5 wood
    Tiger Shark 18* hybrid
    Tayormade 2007 Burner 10.5 Driver
    odyssey #9 white hot
    gamer topflite
    Dewars scotch whiskey

Come on guys pingman doesn't understand you. What he needs to hear is something like " everyone has been focused on increasing their pressure points, the swingers and hitters seem to be at odds, there are a few whose accumulators are out of sync, and the rest are struggling to extend their spine through impact so they are attacking the older generation ( or any other one for that matter)." In otherwords: business as usual.
    Tm Burner Superfast, r9 4 wood,Tm 09 19*/22*
    Mizuno mp52 5-pw,mpt10 52*/56*/60*
    SC Sonoma,optima ts

Quote Originally Posted by rooboy View Post
    Come on guys pingman doesn't understand you. What he needs to hear is something like " everyone has been focused on increasing their pressure points, the swingers and hitters seem to be at odds, there are a few whose accumulators are out of sync, and the rest are struggling to extend their spine through impact so they are attacking the older generation ( or any other one for that matter)." In otherwords: business as usual.

Seems like the older guys are having a much easier time keeping their shafts on plane since they've started swinging more erect.

I'm guessing they've all had appointments to see Alice. I think I'll probably go see Alice too once I need her help.

FON
    "The less effort, the faster and more powerful you will be." - Bruce Lee

Taylormade R580XD 9.5
    Taylormade Rescue Dual 19
    Taylormade rac MB TP (3-PW)
    Taylormade rac Satin TP (52,56,60)
    Taylormade Rossa Monza Corza center shaft

Quote Originally Posted by rooboy View Post
    I've been reading that book that somebody recommended on here called, "On Learning Golf," by Percy Boomer. I have really liked the simple principles involved in the teaching. I also agree with Boomer's technique in teaching. Here is a quote on how he teaches the swing, "The swing must be considered and felt as a single unity, not as a succession of positions or even a succession of movements. The swing is one and indivisible."

Now, how different does that sound than the way it is trying to be taught today? Boomer's way of teaching makes more sense to me than trying to break the swing down into several little divisions. There is way to much to think about with that style of teaching and Boomer tries to eliminate thinking in the golf swing and deal more with correct feel.
    Mizuno irons -- made by Hattori Hanzo, forged in the fires of Mt. Fujiyama.

Thread Information