|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

I just received an infraction/warning from qtong..

If I may quote part of it:

"I will not apologize to any of you."

So be it.

Let the war begin.

sad.

spank
    It's not my fault God made me this beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by spanqdoggie View Post
    If I may quote part of it:

"I will not apologize to any of you."

So be it.

Let the war begin.

sad.

spank
    I was just replying to your infraction, thought it was just an email. Didn't know it sent you an infraction. But, I will stand by what I said. I have apologized to the people I owed an apology to and have hopefully made amends with people who are willing to let it go. But to all the instigators out there who demand an apology from me and will not let it go... Dream on.
    Golf

Quote Originally Posted by qtong View Post
    I was just replying to your infraction, thought it was just an email. Didn't know it sent you an infraction. But, I will stand by what I said. I have apologized to the people I owed an apology to and have hopefully made amends with people who are willing to let it go. But to all the instigators out there who demand an apology from me and will not let it go... Dream on.
    Becoming a good golfer, or any worthy endeavor requires humility. This is something that King Solomon valued greatly...

If you cannot apologize to someone you accidentally offended, then you lack the good graces of polite society.

The humblest of people attain the greatest of goals... Pride comes before a crash, and you do not deserve to have any pride at your age; you have accomplished nothing at such a young age...

Honestly qtong? --> I NEVER expected an apology from you; you do not have the class... I was just pushing buttons that your upbringing (low class) could never allow class for...

Having said that, the record shows here on GR that I have apologized a score times two here in the last 12 years... when I am wrong... Anybody here knows I have apologized here before...

Qtong, seriously? --> You would have disappointed me if you apologized; you would not be the low class chink greedy suck-at-golf jackass I know you to be if you had...

And I am always right in my assessment of people via the written word; the written word cannot lie.

I remain,

spank

Qtong, haven't you heard? Orlando was actually all MY fault. Big Dave in all his genial pleasantness is now the bad guy. This place is worse than a professional wrestling show. :-).

The ultimate achievement in GR self-mastery comes when you have learned to ignore Spanq.

Apologies are so yesterday. It's time for you to start smacktalking. :-)
    Cleveland long clubs
    Adams Idea Pro irons
    Vokey and Cleveland wedges

We certainly wouldn't expect anything more from you.
    There are two kinds of people in the world, those who believe there are two kinds of people in the world and those who don’t.

Quote Originally Posted by famousdavis View Post
    We certainly wouldn't expect anything more from you.
    I all seriousness. I do apologize to the people who are willing to move on. Moving on makes me wrong about you and I am sorry for offending you. For people who like to hold grudges I have no apology for you (because I was spot on with my accusations.)
    Golf

Probably what pky6471 was referring to in the other thread about mental attitude. Yours, quite frankly, stinks. Nobody here instigated anything - that would have been you. And you flopped in dealing with it. Crisis doesnt build characer, it reveals it. Ive kept my mouth shut about the whole thing, but your continued arrogance and utter disregard for etiquette and respect deserve challenge. You need to show some humility. Laughing off what you did stinks of immaturity.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Helmet View Post
    Nobody here instigated anything - that would have been you.
    Really? I made an irrational mistake by walking off of the course and people began insulting me, my family, my upbringing, and my race. That's not instigating? I've already apologized to my playing partners, who else would I apologize to? People who weren't affected by the walk off but had offensive things to say because they had nothing better to do? For anyone who apologizes to me for insulting me, than an apology is owed.
    Golf

Really? I made an irrational mistake by walking off of the course and people began insulting me, my family, my upbringing, and my race. That's not instigating? I've already apologized to my playing partners, who else would I apologize to? People who weren't affected by the walk off but had offensive things to say because they had nothing better to do? For anyone who apologizes to me for insulting me, than an apology is owed.
    Meh...you need a thicker skin about the other stuff. Focus on what took place that day - there is the issue. The other stuff is meant to needle you. It apparantly worked.

Anyway - ive said my .02....Im done with it. Its yours to deal with.

Boys boys boys. Or should I say girls girls girls. Just look at what GR has become. A bunch of hens clucking about who hurt who’s feelings. I can see some one complaining about any racism because that’s totally uncalled for and totally not needed to really flame somebody. This thread has become so estrogen filled that the moderators are going to put little tampon icons up there with rep power shite. All of your GR Guy Cards are revoked until further notice….
    team obnoxious
    ===============================================
    WITB: Hybrids. The ones that took FamousDavis down......

I thought it had been established that qtong was in fact fully justified in walking off, given that he was playing with a bunch of slow playing, 150 yard off the tee hacks who were played through by 4 blue haired, geriatric coffin dodgers.

Its qtong thats owed an apology or did i miss something?

PS I have given Nosh an infraction for a blatant attempt at being reasonable.

PPS I have been given an infraction by Nosh in what appears to be a childish retaliation to my unreasonable infraction
    Last edited by edgey; 06-06-2011 at 08:55 AM.
    WITB Ping K15 Driver, Nike SQ Sumo 16 deg "Thragina", Ping G15 4,5 and 6 hybrid, Callaway BB2002 7-SW, Ping Nome Putter

Quote Originally Posted by noshuz View Post
    Boys boys boys. Or should I say girls girls girls. Just look at what GR has become. A bunch of hens clucking about who hurt who’s feelings. I can see some one complaining about any racism because that’s totally uncalled for and totally not needed to really flame somebody. This thread has become so estrogen filled that the moderators are going to put little tampon icons up there with rep power shite. All of your GR Guy Cards are revoked until further notice….
    Well said, Noshuz. Unfortunately your opinion has no weight around here, what with you having zero rep power and all.
    Maxfli Fire- Driver-LW
    Putter- Scotty Cameron limited edition Studio Select Newport

PPS I have been given an infraction by Nosh in what appears to be a childish retaliation to my unreasonable infraction
    No I diunt! I was going to write something nice back to you....I just couldn't think of anything

WHAAAAA You hurt my feelings!! BTW If you're trying hurt my beloved reputation......
    Last edited by noshuz; 06-23-2011 at 08:39 AM.
    team obnoxious

"Just look at what GR has become. A bunch of hens clucking...."

This forum has become a complete waste of time for serious golfers. Fewer and fewer stop here. Like me, they glance through the posts in most threads and see it is the same old, same old boring and offensive street talk. you guys have fouled your own nest.

Larry

Quote Originally Posted by Larryrsf View Post

This forum has become a complete waste of time for serious golfers. Fewer and fewer stop here. Like me, they glance through the posts in most threads and see it is the same old, same old boring and offensive street talk. you guys have fouled your own nest.

Larry
    Precisely the reason you keep coming back DumA$$
    team obnoxious

Quote Originally Posted by edgey View Post
    I thought it had been established that qtong was in fact fully justified in walking off, given that he was playing with a bunch of slow playing, 150 yard off the tee hacks who were played through by 4 blue haired, geriatric coffin dodgers.

I'll probably get an infraction for saying this, but.. it's ME that should apologize for slowplaying a bunch of kindly old women who didn't really WANT to play through but were unable to make any other choice because of my deliberate provocative slow play. Qtong was long gone by then and can bear no share of the guilt for my actions. He left early because he could see where this was headed, how I would blow it, and he was just protecting his own reputation.

so.. I"m sorry... I will start taking testosterone injections immediately... I know it's a lot to ask, but.. I will earn back my man card, I promise! Just give me a little more time.
    Cleveland long clubs
    Adams Idea Pro irons

Larry
    How serious a golfer can you be with that swing of yours? You can't even break 85. LOLLOLOLOLOLOLO hahahahahhahahahahahaha aaaaaahahahahahahah aaaaaahahhaahahahahh. WWAAAAAAhahahahahaha
    There are two kinds of people in the world, those who believe there are two kinds of people in the world and those who don’t.

No I diunt! I was going to write something nice back to you....I just couldn't think of anything

WHAAAAA You hurt my feelings!! BTW If you're trying hurt my beloved reputation......
    I was going to give you another infraction for being a nice guy. My conscience has got to me and i just cant do it.

I love you Nosh.....
    WITB Ping K15 Driver, Nike SQ Sumo 16 deg "Thragina", Ping G15 4,5 and 6 hybrid, Callaway BB2002 7-SW, Ping Nome Putter

Larry
    I thought you were in your "golf is for Canadian losers, i am going to play tennis" phase.

Can you let me know when you become a serious golfer, i seem to have missed it.

I was going to give you another infraction for being a nice guy. My conscience has got to me and i just cant do it.

I love you Nosh.....
    I think Qtong could right himself by trading in his Titleist junk for some quality Ping equipment. When you play Ping you become a better person. Just ask Edgey, he and I are regular pals.

Quote Originally Posted by famousdavis View Post
    I think Qtong could right himself by trading in his Titleist junk for some quality Ping equipment. When you play Ping you become a better person. Just ask Edgey, he and I are regular pals.

Edgey

Ping ?

Ping is over priced junk, bottom line.

Quote Originally Posted by mavrickv8 View Post
    Don't put it down just because you can't afford it. This sounds a bit like envy and jealousy all wrapped up in one. Kinda sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Home-slicer View Post
    Well said, Noshuz. Unfortunately your opinion has no weight around here, what with you having zero rep power and all.
    HA! How ironic that the guy with the rep power in the basement plays the voice of reason....Now that's funny!
    team obnoxious

Gtard just gave me another infraction. The yellow bastard commented: "Don't you EVER talk about my upbringing or my family."

spank

sent from Qtong's mom's bedroom droid phone

Quote Originally Posted by spanqdoggie View Post
    Gtard just gave me another infraction. The yellow bastard commented: "Don't you EVER talk about my upbringing or my family."

spank

sent from Qtong's mom's bedroom droid phone
    LOL! Thars plenty of room in the cellar Spank!
    team obnoxious

Quote Originally Posted by mavrickv8 View Post
    Hey mavrickv.

I can see already you are an intelligent and perceptive individual and you are also a good judge of golf equipment.

Welcome to the forum.

Kiwi
    I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Chambers Bay is my favourite (it is not my location)

This forum has become a complete waste of time for serious golfers.
    How could you possibly know? You aren't now, nor have you ever been a serious golfer.

Serious golfers putt everything out and keep score.
    TaylorMade r7 9.5°
    TM 200 Steel 3-wood
    TM 3 Hybrid
    Titleist AP2 w/Project X shafts 3-PW
    Cleveland 52°, Titleist Vokey 56° & 60°
    Tommy Armour Model 6 putter.

Actually I thought this site was about the kind of people I would love to play with. Don't take the game that damn serious just go out and have fun. If you get a great round more power to you. If the toilet flushes and it goes down the crapper, well, that happens to everybody. All the people I have ever played with are like the people on this site. Not sitting there talking about their clubs, or how the new driver is the greatest. Just a bunch of guys, bullshiiiiting about everyrthing. Giving each other crap and enjoyoing the day. If golf is that godddddamned serious that it totally controls your life, you have no life.
    Bridgestone J38 10.5, Srixon 2,3,4 hybrids. Snake Eyes Viper Tour
    Eidolon 52,56 and 60 wedges.
    Bettinardi sb-5+ putter.

I all seriousness. I do apologize to the people who are willing to move on. Moving on makes me wrong about you and I am sorry for offending you. For people who like to hold grudges I have no apology for you (because I was spot on with my accusations.)
    You keep talk about moving on, but you're still here. Do everyone a favour and move on already douche bag.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

Yeah get the hell out of here!!!

Qtard = slant eyed son of a low class slope head mother, and a retard chink ass fob father!!!

The apple does not fall far from the tree...

Make like a tree and leave,

spank

p.s. You can apologize to me, and be forgiven, but you were raised with no class. Your parents cannot teach what they don't know, so you do not know, and will never learn, proletarian...

Quote Originally Posted by jt1135 View Post
    Actually I thought this site was about the kind of people I would love to play with. Don't take the game that damn serious just go out and have fun. If you get a great round more power to you. If the toilet flushes and it goes down the crapper, well, that happens to everybody. All the people I have ever played with are like the people on this site. Not sitting there talking about their clubs, or how the new driver is the greatest. Just a bunch of guys, bullshiiiiting about everyrthing. Giving each other crap and enjoyoing the day. If golf is that godddddamned serious that it totally controls your life, you have no life.
    "See honey, just because all i do is play golf,talk golf and spend all my spare time on a (sort of) golf website, doesn't mean I DON'T HAVE A LIFE!!!! NOW STOP WATCHING TV AND GET ME A BEER GODDAMIT.......whilst i bullshite some more"
    Tm Burner Superfast, r9 4 wood,Tm 09 19*/22*
    Mizuno mp52 5-pw,mpt10 52*/56*/60*
    SC Sonoma,optima ts

You! Humility? Used in a sentence? You even had to change your name...come on...what sort of reality show maroon is going to believe you? Seriously? *grin*

Gentlemen.. I appeal to the better angels of your nature.. Qtong did a bad thing... but it's all in the past now.. he's back, he manned up, and if he is still defensive toward some, it is not without good cause.. but the past is the past... can't we all just get along... I am impressed that he has made a full return and am looking forward to what he has to offer here...

lighten up on that young man. Be the genial, good hearted fellows who made this, the GR forum, the most welcoming of places.
    Cleveland long clubs
    Adams Idea Pro irons

Quote Originally Posted by daveperkins View Post
    Gentlemen.. I appeal to the better angels of your nature.. Qtong did a bad thing... but it's all in the past now.. he's back, he manned up, and if he is still defensive toward some, it is not without good cause.. but the past is the past... can't we all just get along... I am impressed that he has made a full return and am looking forward to what he has to offer here...

lighten up on that young man. Be the genial, good hearted fellows who made this, the GR forum, the most welcoming of places.
    He certainly has thick skin to show his face around here after the stunt he pulled. Not to mention his attitude after the event. What I don't understand is that he made it fairly clear at the time that he considers us a bunch of online internet losers with no life. If that's the case why would he want to come back and hang out here?

Now where the f#ck am I?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Player View Post
    He certainly has thick skin to show his face around here after the stunt he pulled. Not to mention his attitude after the event. What I don't understand is that he made it fairly clear at the time that he considers us a bunch of online internet losers with no life. If that's the case why would he want to come back and hang out here?
    yes.. that gloriously unfathomable return.. you MUST see, KP, you of all people, the potential here... sheite into gold.. humanity in all its complexity... so much for us to learn from this, as it unfolds..
    Cleveland long clubs
    Adams Idea Pro irons

I'm not as regular around here as I've been in the past, but since when did we change it around that qtong owes the apology? Dave, Mward, and Pottsy are the people who need to man up and apologize to the board for their dress, behavior and interminable slow play. Unless something else happened, qtong was 100% in the right.
    fred3 antagonizer
    2010 recipiant of TRG Commendation of Excellence
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

*Plus many more accolades that are the cause of jealousy

yes.. that gloriously unfathomable return.. you MUST see, KP, you of all people, the potential here... sheite into gold.. humanity in all its complexity... so much for us to learn from this, as it unfolds..
    Unless Qtong was born in Asia then he would not know this famous Asian slogan "Beat the one that runs away but not those who run back to us" .... or something like that... We should give him a chance to man up and become a better person. Let him rejoin this GR and we all can learn from each other, good or bad, we did not kick the Aussie hacker out, right? use it as a form of entertainment

Aaah fuk! Shall we all just group hug and sing Kumbaya?
    team obnoxious

Aaah fuk! Shall we all just group hug and sing Kumbaya?
    You're right Shuz.

Come on folks.

Gather round qtong. Gather round y'all. Welcome back to the brotherhood qtong. Come on, sing along one and all ...

Now where the f#ck am I?

If we are all going to sing along, lets bring it up to this day and age.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stw3osNnEkY
    Bridgestone J38 10.5, Srixon 2,3,4 hybrids. Snake Eyes Viper Tour
    Eidolon 52,56 and 60 wedges.
    Bettinardi sb-5+ putter.

Quote Originally Posted by jt1135 View Post
    If we are all going to sing along, lets bring it up to this day and age.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stw3osNnEkY
    qtong plays that version when he is working on his 'easy' sand wedge pitch shots. Great for his rhythm & tempo.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Quote Originally Posted by Horseballs View Post
    I'm not as regular around here as I've been in the past, but since when did we change it around that qtong owes the apology? Dave, Mward, and Pottsy are the people who need to man up and apologize to the board for their dress, behavior and interminable slow play. Unless something else happened, qtong was 100% in the right.
    Drink more water and increase your fiber intake. As for the apologies, I'll sort it out for you. MWard, Dave and Pottsy owe Q-Tong an apology for their behavior, but Q-Tong owes US an apology for the walkoff. So far Dave is the only one to man up, but I detected a bit of insincerity in his apology and maybe even some sarcasm.
    Maxfli Fire- Driver-LW

No way that qtong owes anyone here an apology. Qtong, like me, is a member of a private club. We deliberately keep common folk outside the gates, but occasionally we'll let a few in as guests to humiliate them with our wealth/position in society. If guests of mine had the disrespect to treat me as the host the way those GR hooligans did, I assume I'd walk off as well. I have to assume because no guest of mine has ever dared to be so disgraceful towards me and my lovely SPCC.
    I just feel that he owes us an apology for the nonconfrontational manner in which he walked off. He had an opportunity to cause a real scene and he let us down.
    Maxfli Fire- Driver-LW

Save one of those infractions to stick up your bloody arse!

(Wow, 4 days without internet access, that felt good!)
    Mizuno irons -- made by Hattori Hanzo, forged in the fires of Mt. Fujiyama.

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerBS View Post
    Save one of those infractions to stick up your bloody arse!

(Wow, 4 days without internet access, that felt good!)
    Better than 4 days without sex in Oklahoma? Those girls from OSU were wilder than CA girls, ... seemed like the less they talk that translates more into actions

Quote Originally Posted by Home-slicer View Post
    Drink more water and increase your fiber intake. As for the apologies, I'll sort it out for you. MWard, Dave and Pottsy owe Q-Tong an apology for their behavior, but Q-Tong owes US an apology for the walkoff. So far Dave is the only one to man up, but I detected a bit of insincerity in his apology and maybe even some sarcasm.
    No way that qtong owes anyone here an apology. Qtong, like me, is a member of a private club. We deliberately keep common folk outside the gates, but occasionally we'll let a few in as guests to humiliate them with our wealth/position in society. If guests of mine had the disrespect to treat me as the host the way those GR hooligans did, I assume I'd walk off as well. I have to assume because no guest of mine has ever dared to be so disgraceful towards me and my lovely SPCC.
    fred3 antagonizer
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

qtong, presumably unlike you, does not pay his own membership dues. I suggest it is an important distinction within the framework of your implications regarding private club membership bonhomie, social rules, etc. One presumes a certain equity of life position among members, and it adds to the bonhomie. He is on a different level and should not be the beneficiary of the same good natured presumptions you make for the rest of your SPCC fellow members.

I"m just sayin'...
    I hope to our dear lord you are implying that the Tonger has been granted some sort of honorary membership for being a gifted golfer. If Tongdiggity is playing off his parents' membership, my tune on this whole matter will change dramatically.
    If he isn't a paying member, he shouldn't even be allowed on the course during a weekend before 2pm.
    fred3 antagonizer
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

You been into the same halucinogenic drugs as Larry? You been imagining a Canadian basement dwelling loser stalking you too?
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

qtong, presumably unlike you, does not pay his own membership dues. I suggest it is an important distinction within the framework of your implications regarding private club membership bonhomie, social rules, etc. One presumes a certain equity of life position among members, and it adds to the bonhomie. He is on a different level and should not be the beneficiary of the same good natured presumptions you make for the rest of your SPCC fellow members.

I"m just sayin'...
    Cleveland long clubs
    Adams Idea Pro irons

When I was a member at a club in Dallas I brought a guest from work to play. He was the rudest guest I have ever brought to a club. He actually yelled at the group in front of us to hurry up and I told him to quit being an arsehole. At one time he said "I'm not going to waste good balls on this course". I paid his $100 guest fee and he didn't even say thanks. After 18 holes I guess he wanted more freebies and asked if we were going to the bar. I told him I was and he wasn't. I also told him that he was the rudest person I had ever played golf with. He got all pissy and didn't talk to me at work after that. Lucky me.

Tee times can be made on Golfnow for that course. Can I make a tee time at SPCC HB?
    2-0-1 in GR stroke play

Quote Originally Posted by Mward2002 View Post
    Tee times can be made on Golfnow for that course. Can I make a tee time at SPCC HB?
    You can certainly try, but I don't like your chances.
    fred3 antagonizer
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

Thread Information