|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Thread: Be the ball

Be the ball

We've all heard this, but today I finally found out the true meaning. It's wet as shitt over here so I couldn't go out for a hit, so to get my golf fix I went to the local golf shop and feigned interest in drivers as an excuse to have a hit on the launch monitor (I know this is a very dangerous move for a club ho but luckily none of the drivers I hit realy took my fancy). I hit different brands, lofts and shafts and a funny thing happened. I was getting almost the same numbers across the board with all of them. The smash factor was identical for every shot. CHS went up and down a bit but maxed out at about the same with each club, as did launch angle, ball speed and distance. The only constant was the ball, they had about 6 balls to hit which were identical (Srixon yellow 'practice' balls) and I was getting almost identical numbers with each of them. Just to make sure I wasn't imagining things, I did find a different ball towards the end of the session and hit it a few times and the numbers were different in most categories. You always hear the pros like Nicklaus and Norman crapping on about how much influence the ball has on golf, but until today I didn't really believe it. But after seeing things with my own eyes I now believe the ball is the biggest influencing factor in the game. The good news to come out of this is that I now know that swapping out shafts and buying new drivers isn't going to change my driving stats (never has no matter how many times I change it up but until now hasn't stopped m searching for the silver bullet). The only thing I need to find is the perfect ball, and ball ho'ing is a lot less costly than drivers and the rest of the bag.

I'm using the Cally Tour i s as my summer gamer and so far I'm happy with the results. But if things start to mgo bad instead of changing driver or irons i can now just swap balls.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

I've got a Golf Galaxy ten minutes' drive from my cave and they've got three computer stations, one with the big target screen behind the netting and a hanging screen displaying your shot data. Anyone can use it if it is vacant. Almost every time I go in, I'll take a used driver or two and whack a couple of balls with them. Maybe a PW and 7 iron from a used set. Sometimes I'll bring in one of my drivers I've just reshafted to see if the new shaft has affected my numbers. The balls they use now are Maxfli somethings or other and feel pretty hard. They used to use Bridgestone E6's. Just for grins, I'll bring in one of my own balls sometimes to see if there's a difference. Mostly my Srixon
    AD 333's, a yellow Z Star and a Tri Speed or maybe a Pro V1. Funny thing is that I always get the same numbers. Now when I take those same balls to a field and hit them with the same club, the results are different for each ball with each having its own trajectory characteristics and spin, especially off the irons. This leads me to believe that the launch monitor computer in the store is not that sensitive and is set for one particular ball and not capable of reading different balls' speeds and spins without recalibration. In the real world with my 460 cc drivers, I get my best carry and trajectory with the AD 333's and TriSpeed's. I recently put a steel shaft in an old 975J head which is 312 cc's +/- and its best carry and trajectory by at least 10 yards is with the high spin Z-Star and Pro V1. Go figure.

A friend of mine who is also a PGA teaching pro related how he had attended a ball fitting seminar and they had several people of different ages and abilities being fitted. In particular, one of the participants was an older guy with slow swing speed who had trouble getting the ball in the air and short carry. After, testing balls of many descriptions including balls that are aimed at slower swing speeds, it was found that the slow swinger got the best numbers (distance and carry) with a Pro V1 because of the higher spin rates which helped him get higher ball flight and more carry, not the balls marketed for that purpose.

Go figure, indeed....:-I

My go-to ball is the ProV1x. I have a slower swing speed. approx 82. I've hit most of the balls they say I should be hitting. Soft single core and others. When my game starts going to crap I pull out a V1x and suddenly I'm hitting fairways and greens again. I don't bother trying to figure it out, I should just stay with what works, but being a 'quipment ho, I can't help trying different stuff out all the time.

And my friend works at my local Golfsmith and he lets me hit away in the cage for as long as I want with anything in the store. too cool
    Dad, I was swimming in a rainbow with millions of babies... and they was naked... and then all of a sudden I turned into a perfect smile!

Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    recent best carry and trajectory by at least 10 yards is with the high spin Z-Star and Pro V1. Go figure.
    No mystery, really. When it comes to spin, golfers have been snagged by marketing hype. When most golfers use irons that have wide soles and significant offset precisely because they have difficulty getting the ball airborne, it only makes sense that they'd use a higher spin ball, like the Pro V1, to get sufficient lift and carry on the drive. Moreover, we forget this now but in the early generations of the Pro V1 and V1x, pros were saying it just hung in the air forever - i.e. necessarily increasing distance unless you're playing in West Texas. And this is even more important for the weekend player, who, if he uses a low spin ball (here I'm assuming that harder balls are lower spin - I really don't know), would just be working against what he's tried to do to with his selection of irons. What's really going on with all the ball choices is just basic market segmentation. Mfg'ers know people are fickle and will buy a product for its graphics or its name or its price. That's the reason for all the Hot's and NXT's. When I play with hackers, I pass out Pro V1's and Pentas (I suffer a lot of poison oak), because I know it's bound to improve their day, if only marginally, somewhere on some green.

Quote Originally Posted by 24putts View Post
    No mystery, really. When it comes to spin, golfers have been snagged by marketing hype. When most golfers use irons that have wide soles and significant offset precisely because they have difficulty getting the ball airborne, it only makes sense that they'd use a higher spin ball, like the Pro V1, to get sufficient lift and carry on the drive. Moreover, we forget this now but in the early generations of the Pro V1 and V1x, pros were saying it just hung in the air forever - i.e. necessarily increasing distance unless you're playing in West Texas. And this is even more important for the weekend player, who, if he uses a low spin ball (here I'm assuming that harder balls are lower spin - I really don't know), would just be working against what he's tried to do to with his selection of irons. What's really going on with all the ball choices is just basic market segmentation. Mfg'ers know people are fickle and will buy a product for its graphics or its name or its price. That's the reason for all the Hot's and NXT's. When I play with hackers, I pass out Pro V1's and Pentas (I suffer a lot of poison oak), because I know it's bound to improve their day, if only marginally, somewhere on some green.
    I was only referring to that one club, a 10.5* small-headed titanium driver with a miniscule MOI that almost nobody would try to play with in this 460cc era. I put a Dynamic Gold R300 shaft in it and had to trim it to 43.5" so I could swing it with enough verve to get a ball airborn. I'm hittin it teed up higher than the crown of the club and played forward of my left toe catching it on the upswing. Since I doubt I can swing this thing faster than the low 90's, a high spin ball is a must. I built this club just for grins as an experiment to find a tee club I could hit more reliably than a 3 or 4 wood and as far or farther with a partial, stinger type swing. Now with my irons, my best shots are with the cheaper lower spin balls like the AD 333. Since I have super light steel shafts with soft tips in them, the high spin balls just go too high and stop dead on landing. This is not good for my game on a full approach, a pitch or chip since my tendancy is to leave all those a bit short. So having a ball that goes high but rolls out a bit after it hits a green means I get closer to the hole.

You've gotten me to thinking, NAH. I've kept using the same Bridgestones through a driver change, swing tweaks and possible ball design changes. I ought to try out some different ones.
    GR lives...

Quote Originally Posted by lorenzoinoc View Post
    You've gotten me to thinking, NAH. I've kept using the same Bridgestones through a driver change, swing tweaks and possible ball design changes. I ought to try out some different ones.
    Has your driver change had any effect on your stats?
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

Quote Originally Posted by Not a hacker View Post
    Has your driver change had any effect on your stats?
    Yes. My miss with the D3 was right. My miss with the Razr X is left. Maybe the Razr is a few yards longer and a little more forgiving.
    GR lives...

Yes. My miss with the D3 was right. My miss with the Razr X is left. Maybe the Razr is a few yards longer and a little more forgiving.
    Isn't that D3 head adjustable for lie, loft and face angle? You should just adjust it closed a tad.

Isn't that D3 head adjustable for lie, loft and face angle? You should just adjust it closed a tad.
    Firstly it's an unadjustable 909. Secondly I was fine with it going a little right on a miss, wouldn't want to alter the standard result.
    GR lives...

Firstly it's an unadjustable 909. Secondly I was fine with it going a little right on a miss, wouldn't want to alter the standard result.
    My mistake. I thought you'd gotten onboard the 910 train. I never got into much trouble with a little right miss. The left side is another story.

The left miss is the bane of the better player. I dont know any low caps who worry about missing right. Its only chops who love to hit draws.

The left miss is the bane of the better player. I dont know any low caps who worry about missing right. Its only chops who love to hit draws.
    When I default into my chop mode, it is usually off a tee that requires a draw to keep in the fairway to get into Position A for the second shot. I will get greedy and pull-hook into oblivion. I've been doing that way too much recently and am experimenting with steel shafted drivers as back-ups in the bag to pull on such holes with the thought that the extra weight will hold me back. No problems on straight or right dogleg holes.

After being the guy who missed to the right side of the fairway for the last 8 years, I am loving missing to the left on occasion now. I just line myself up to the places I use to miss and draw the ball right over the top of it and into the fairway. I don't seem to get into a lot of trouble snap hooking that way.
    Mizuno irons -- made by Hattori Hanzo, forged in the fires of Mt. Fujiyama.

We've all heard this, but today I finally found out the true meaning. It's wet as shitt over here so I couldn't go out for a hit, so to get my golf fix I went to the local golf shop and feigned interest in drivers as an excuse to have a hit on the launch monitor (I know this is a very dangerous move for a club ho but luckily none of the drivers I hit realy took my fancy). I hit different brands, lofts and shafts and a funny thing happened. I was getting almost the same numbers across the board with all of them. The smash factor was identical for every shot. CHS went up and down a bit but maxed out at about the same with each club, as did launch angle, ball speed and distance. The only constant was the ball, they had about 6 balls to hit which were identical (Srixon yellow 'practice' balls) and I was getting almost identical numbers with each of them. Just to make sure I wasn't imagining things, I did find a different ball towards the end of the session and hit it a few times and the numbers were different in most categories. You always hear the pros like Nicklaus and Norman crapping on about how much influence the ball has on golf, but until today I didn't really believe it. But after seeing things with my own eyes I now believe the ball is the biggest influencing factor in the game. The good news to come out of this is that I now know that swapping out shafts and buying new drivers isn't going to change my driving stats (never has no matter how many times I change it up but until now hasn't stopped m searching for the silver bullet). The only thing I need to find is the perfect ball, and ball ho'ing is a lot less costly than drivers and the rest of the bag.

I'm using the Cally Tour i s as my summer gamer and so far I'm happy with the results. But if things start to mgo bad instead of changing driver or irons i can now just swap balls.
    You visited a Golf Galaxy simulator and got different results with different balls? Wow, please keep posting these threads filled with more of your "Eureka!" moments.

Quote Originally Posted by famousdavis View Post
    You visited a Golf Galaxy simulator and got different results with different balls? Wow, please keep posting these threads filled with more of your "Eureka!" moments.
    That wasnt the point but i dont have the energy to dumb it down to your level of comprehension.

That wasnt the point but i dont have the energy to dumb it down to your level of comprehension.
    If I went to my local Golf Galaxy and got different readings off any club for different balls, I would be shocked beyond belief that they upgraded the launch monitor nearest the showroom. The one with the screen target and suspended monitor screen. A salesman told me earlier this year that Corporate had spent $20,000 per store on new software for their monitors without the screens and that they would have to charge me to hit in them and look at the computer read-outs. But they spent zilch/squat/bupkis/nada/rien on the big screen software. I could hit a Pro V1 and a Slazenger Raw Distance and get the same ball speeds, launch angle and spin numbers. In fact, I did just that a couple of weeks ago. And I've gotten almost idential ball and clubhead speeds, carry distance, launch angle and ball spin with two of drivers that I know carry different distances in the real world by at least 20 yards and have trajectories I class as low bullet and soaring. By the wat, I found a Callaway Tour i(x), a Pro V1 and Slazenger Raw Distance in the medium bucket of balls I just hit at the mat range. 80 balls for $7.50 US including those 3 I pocketed. The Cally has a cart path or hard-bark tree bruise that won't affect my hitting it out of the shag bag. The Pro V1 looks new. God bless.

If I went to my local Golf Galaxy and got different readings off any club for different balls, I would be shocked beyond belief that they upgraded the launch monitor nearest the showroom. The one with the screen target and suspended monitor screen. A salesman told me earlier this year that Corporate had spent $20,000 per store on new software for their monitors without the screens and that they would have to charge me to hit in them and look at the computer read-outs. But they spent zilch/squat/bupkis/nada/rien on the big screen software. I could hit a Pro V1 and a Slazenger Raw Distance and get the same ball speeds, launch angle and spin numbers. In fact, I did just that a couple of weeks ago. And I've gotten almost idential ball and clubhead speeds, carry distance, launch angle and ball spin with two of drivers that I know carry different distances in the real world by at least 20 yards and have trajectories I class as low bullet and soaring. By the wat, I found a Callaway Tour i(x), a Pro V1 and Slazenger Raw Distance in the medium bucket of balls I just hit at the mat range. 80 balls for $7.50 US including those 3 I pocketed. The Cally has a cart path or hard-bark tree bruise that won't affect my hitting it out of the shag bag. The Pro V1 looks new. God bless.
    I must admit i was little suspicious when i was getting the same smash factor for every shot no matter where on the clubface i hit.

I must admit i was little suspicious when i was getting the same smash factor for every shot no matter where on the clubface i hit.
    The last time I was in the store before they started to charge for recorded launch monitor data, about a month after I figured out which two keys to push so that I could record a series of shots, I compared the recorded data on one of the non-screen stations with that on the big screen station where everyone wants to hit because they can "see" their shots. In the blind station, I hit about 20 drives with one of my clubs that I had rigged for variable back weights installed in the grip end. I had 20, 30 and 40 gram weights in my pocket and was comparing data. The best I got up to was about 98 mph head speed, 145 or so ball speed, around 250 carry with an 8.5* 905T head with whippy shaft. After the salesman kicked me off it because he had a "paying" customer waiting to be "fit", I took the club over to the big screen station and hit five drives. With about the same good swings, it read about 220 carry and about 135 ball speed.

The last time I was in the store before they started to charge for recorded launch monitor data, about a month after I figured out which two keys to push so that I could record a series of shots, I compared the recorded data on one of the non-screen stations with that on the big screen station where everyone wants to hit because they can "see" their shots. In the blind station, I hit about 20 drives with one of my clubs that I had rigged for variable back weights installed in the grip end. I had 20, 30 and 40 gram weights in my pocket and was comparing data. The best I got up to was about 98 mph head speed, 145 or so ball speed, around 250 carry with an 8.5* 905T head with whippy shaft. After the salesman kicked me off it because he had a "paying" customer waiting to be "fit", I took the club over to the big screen station and hit five drives. With about the same good swings, it read about 220 carry and about 135 ball speed.
    When I've hit balls in the Golf Galaxy simulator (the one with the large screen that also acts as a hitting net) I get very similar results with just about every driver I hit, as long as they have similar shafts and lofts.

However, the newest thing out is a little device that sits across from you and rests on the floor. It's silver and about a foot high. When the little green light goes on it means it's tracking the ball and you can hit away. You see your results on an LCD monitor that is usually positioned across from you but a little to the right. This one appears to be a little more accurate.

Still, I consider these indoor simulators nothing more than a tool to give you some indication of carry. I think the only way to accurately test a driver is on the course and not on the range. It's preferable to test on a course you've played multiple times to compare distances with your current driver.

I am getting my new Ping G20 X stiff tour shaft 8.5 degrees in this week,Cant wait!!!!

Screw the ProV1x ball.It feels hard and heavy compared to the callaway balls.
    ----------------------------------------------------
    "The statement below is true.
    The statement above is false"

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy View Post
    I am getting my new Ping G20 X stiff tour shaft 8.5 degrees in this week,Cant wait!!!!

Screw the ProV1x ball.It feels hard and heavy compared to the callaway balls.
    I concur about balls. been using the cally i s and it craps on pro v. softer feel ans spins great.

I concur about balls. been using the cally i s and it craps on pro v. softer feel ans spins great.
    I like the cally balls from the tee and through the green but I don't care for it around the green. It has a click sound to it that I relate to hard balls. I know it's not because of the performance but I still can't shake the feeling that it's a rock.

Pentas are on clearance in my area and are going for about $30 a dozen. Good ball especially at that price.

I am using the callaway diablo HX balls,and they feel softer to me.last week i grabbed a box of Callaway Diablo HX TOUR balls.yet to try them out,but feels soft on the clubface at short distances
    ----------------------------------------------------
    "The statement below is true.
    The statement above is false"

When I've hit balls in the Golf Galaxy simulator (the one with the large screen that also acts as a hitting net) I get very similar results with just about every driver I hit, as long as they have similar shafts and lofts.

However, the newest thing out is a little device that sits across from you and rests on the floor. It's silver and about a foot high. When the little green light goes on it means it's tracking the ball and you can hit away. You see your results on an LCD monitor that is usually positioned across from you but a little to the right. This one appears to be a little more accurate.

Still, I consider these indoor simulators nothing more than a tool to give you some indication of carry. I think the only way to accurately test a driver is on the course and not on the range. It's preferable to test on a course you've played multiple times to compare distances with your current driver.
    Is that gadget the one Vijay touts?

http://ingolf.pcmeb.com/zelocity-purecontact

BTW - last week in Galaxy they had a Diablo Octane Tour driver w/ the project X shaft used for $89. Great shape. Hit it in the simulator and it felt much better than mine with the GD YS6 shaft. Was getting a gentle draw with 15* launch angle and around 250-265 of carry/roll. Im not sure if the simulator was accurate or not in its numbers, but real world thats about typical for me (minus the draw - Im usually a straight ball hitter).

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Helmet View Post
    Is that gadget the one Vijay touts?

http://ingolf.pcmeb.com/zelocity-purecontact

BTW - last week in Galaxy they had a Diablo Octane Tour driver w/ the project X shaft used for $89. Great shape. Hit it in the simulator and it felt much better than mine with the GD YS6 shaft. Was getting a gentle draw with 15* launch angle and around 250-265 of carry/roll. Im not sure if the simulator was accurate or not in its numbers, but real world thats about typical for me (minus the draw - Im usually a straight ball hitter).
    That's a heck of a deal for that driver and serious bait for a club ho. I don't think I could have passed it up. I won two dozen Callaway Tour i(s) balls at a tournament for closest to the hole. You should have seen the shot....175 yard lazered 5 iron to about 3 feet. Other members of my foursome just stared in disbelief. Anyway, where was I? Oh, yes, the balls. I didn't like the Callaway Tour i(s). I thought it was shorter in distance than the Pro V1x and didn't spin as well around the green. The Callaway i(Z) however, is a great ball. You have to be careful about taking advice from NAH.

That's a heck of a deal for that driver and serious bait for a club ho. I don't think I could have passed it up. I won two dozen Callaway Tour i(s) balls at a tournament for closest to the hole. You should have seen the shot....175 yard lazered 5 iron to about 3 feet. Other members of my foursome just stared in disbelief. Anyway, where was I? Oh, yes, the balls. I didn't like the Callaway Tour i(s). I thought it was shorter in distance than the Pro V1x and didn't spin as well around the green. The Callaway i(Z) however, is a great ball. You have to be careful about taking advice from NAH.
    I dont worry about who is giving the advice really. Or what they have experienced/discovered...

Yup, that was a great deal on the stick. I called back the next day and it was gone. Not sure I would have purchased it - I am really happy w/ my 909D3.

And I have never been a fan of Cally golfballs. Not sure why, just not. I love the Nike One Tour D ball. Good driver ball for me, feels good off irons, and I really like the feel of it around the greens and with the putter.

To each their own.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Helmet View Post
    I dont worry about who is giving the advice really. Or what they have experienced/discovered...

Yup, that was a great deal on the stick. I called back the next day and it was gone. Not sure I would have purchased it - I am really happy w/ my 909D3.

And I have never been a fan of Cally golfballs. Not sure why, just not. I love the Nike One Tour D ball. Good driver ball for me, feels good off irons, and I really like the feel of it around the greens and with the putter.

To each their own.
    I was joking about the advice thing. I saw something pretty funny at Golf Galaxy about 2 weeks ago. In the used driver section they had a Callaway Hawkeye Driver, 8 degree in mint condition with a price tag of $1.99. That means that they only gave the guy trading it in around 50 cents for it. If I recall those drivers sold new in 2000 for $399. I guess there's no reason why anyone would buy it.

I pocketed a Callaway Tour i (z) I found in a bucket of range balls yesterday. Took it home, cleaned it up, and did my special short game spin test on the semi-shag carpet in my basement. Using a Vokey 52/8 wedge, I hit a bunch of chips with the new Callaway, an unplayed Pro V1 and a yellow Srixon Z-Star, all three purportedly high spin balls. The test shot is a low back and through crisply struck pitch carrying the ball maybe 8-10 feet to a small area of carpet maybe 20 feet away. The Pro V1 rolled past the carpet spot every time. The Z-Star Srixon was a bit better but the Callaway hopped and stopped every time about a foot past where it landed never making it to the spot. That's some damn spin with a tiny chipping motion. Hate to think what it can do on a full wedge. Have to wait until next Friday to try it outside to a green, weather permitting.

I pocketed a Callaway Tour i (z) I found in a bucket of range balls yesterday. Took it home, cleaned it up, and did my special short game spin test on the semi-shag carpet in my basement. Using a Vokey 52/8 wedge, I hit a bunch of chips with the new Callaway, an unplayed Pro V1 and a yellow Srixon Z-Star, all three purportedly high spin balls. The test shot is a low back and through crisply struck pitch carrying the ball maybe 8-10 feet to a small area of carpet maybe 20 feet away. The Pro V1 rolled past the carpet spot every time. The Z-Star Srixon was a bit better but the Callaway hopped and stopped every time about a foot past where it landed never making it to the spot. That's some damn spin with a tiny chipping motion. Hate to think what it can do on a full wedge. Have to wait until next Friday to try it outside to a green, weather permitting.
    That's interesting because I used the i(Z) in my match against Dave and several of my chips bit like I had never seen before. At the time I thought it was the greens but maybe it was the ball. I think they spin more than the Pro V1, which is saying a lot.

Here is an interesting chart for spin RPM and other related info....

http://www.golfdigest.com/golf-equip...alls_spinchart

For those of you who golf in cooler climates during the Winter, like myself, I have been playing the Noodle +1 balls for the last 3 weeks with great results. We have a had a lot of 50+ degree days here in Oklahoma (40+ in the mornings whenever we start our rounds) and my buddies who play Titleist Pro V1s exclusively have noticed distance loss and harder feeling balls. The low compression design of the Noodle +1 still has great distance and doesn't feel near as harsh when putting in the colder temps. We are getting ready to have some 40 degree temps on a regular basis which means playing in some 30 degree weather and I am anxious to see how the ball performs.
    Mizuno irons -- made by Hattori Hanzo, forged in the fires of Mt. Fujiyama.

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerBS View Post
    For those of you who golf in cooler climates during the Winter, like myself, I have been playing the Noodle +1 balls for the last 3 weeks with great results. We have a had a lot of 50+ degree days here in Oklahoma (40+ in the mornings whenever we start our rounds) and my buddies who play Titleist Pro V1s exclusively have noticed distance loss and harder feeling balls. The low compression design of the Noodle +1 still has great distance and doesn't feel near as harsh when putting in the colder temps. We are getting ready to have some 40 degree temps on a regular basis which means playing in some 30 degree weather and I am anxious to see how the ball performs.
    I usually play a Wilson 50 (or something like that) if I play over the winter. I think its called Wilson 50. Something like that anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerBS View Post

Does it matter what ball you play when the fairways are ice? Won't it just skid on the ice and give you a wedge in irrespective of the ball?

I'm asking because I live in a warm weather place, so I really don't know the answer to this. I also kind of wonder why one would golf if the ice fishing is good.
    GR lives...

Does it matter what ball you play when the fairways are ice? Won't it just skid on the ice and give you a wedge in irrespective of the ball?

I'm asking because I live in a warm weather place, so I really don't know the answer to this. I also kind of wonder why one would golf if the ice fishing is good.
    There was also a model called the Noodle Ice. Might have been discontinued by now as it never really took off (some companies are just too far ahead of their time and consumers aren't ready) but I think that is the ball you are looking for. Known to roll out on icy fairways for extra length off the tee and bite on icy greens. Superb!
    I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Player View Post
    There was also a model called the Noodle Ice. Might have been discontinued by now as it never really took off (some companies are just too far ahead of their time and consumers aren't ready) but I think that is the ball you are looking for. Known to roll out on icy fairways for extra length off the tee and bite on icy greens. Superb!

Boy, does this ever look like fun, eh?

If any of you have an upcoming appointment with your Proctologist, I wouldn't watch any of this as it might feel to you like three guys are taking turns working you over a little.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QnfxMNaNuU
    GR lives...

Why not be a .........Ball Pimp ya know pimps up hos down. I knew you where a ho Hack. Thats the difference between me and you aswell as many others. Im a Club pimp, you know that one guy that gets to bang the Hot azs cart girl or the chic working the bar at the 19th hole.... i be pimpin those putters too!!!
    EveryThing You Need To Know About The Game.

Boy, does this ever look like fun, eh?

If any of you have an upcoming appointment with your Proctologist, I wouldn't watch any of this as it might feel to you like three guys are taking turns working you over a little.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QnfxMNaNuU
    Them ice fishin' boys is fairies. Looks like its about 50 degrees. Got their fancy raised hole what looks like a commode. Hell, if'n they had a proper shack around it, you could take a dump on it. And the "giant Muskie"? Anybody's fished those knows that'un
    been but a fertilized egg couple a months before it was videod. Wussies.

Thread Information