|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

LPGA Surprises & Disappointments - Vol 3

Now that the 2011 LPGA season has come to a close, let us take a look at who were the biggest surprises, and biggest disappointments.

http://mlyhlss.blogspot.com/2011/12/...ents-part.html

The big surprise is that that tour still has enough sponsors to pay the players and garner TV time.

My honest opinion is that most women golfers look like this...

Quote Originally Posted by spanqdoggie View Post
    My honest opinion is that most women golfers look like this...

Where did you find the picture of the Australian chick, Spank?
    Mizuno irons -- made by Hattori Hanzo, forged in the fires of Mt. Fujiyama.

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerBS View Post
    That's no Aussie.

Here is a more typical Aussie chick

I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Bridgestone J38 10.5, Srixon 2,3,4 hybrids. Snake Eyes Viper Tour
    Eidolon 52,56 and 60 wedges.
    Bettinardi sb-5+ putter.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Player View Post
    That's no Aussie.

Here is a more typical Aussie chick

They running out of food down under? That one needs some more meat on her bones.

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerBS View Post
    I googled "beautiful Australian female golfer" and that was the first picture that came up Sooner...I am scared as hell to google "ugly Australian female golfer." Won't do it...

From what I was taught in high school, all the prisoners were sent to Australia with the ugly women and they all bred and somehow started a country...They have big ass kangaroos that will kick your ass and black ass pygmies hiding out in the middle of the f'n desert... Really f'd up place...
    Last edited by spanqdoggie; 12-07-2011 at 12:34 AM. Reason: Don't visit Australia.

I'm sorry they deleted your last thread Tony. It was epic.

Seriously though, how did you come up with the name for your blog?
    The views expressed by The Purist do not necessarily represent the views of The Purist. Any posts by the Purist should not be relied upon for truth or accuracy, and should be viewed at your own risk.

Quote Originally Posted by The Purist View Post

Yeah, what happened to that thread? Did the Feds take it down as evidence?
    fred3 antagonizer
    2010 recipiant of TRG Commendation of Excellence
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

*Plus many more accolades that are the cause of jealousy

Quote Originally Posted by The Purist View Post

I didn't come up with the name. It existed years before I started covering the LPGA and writing for them.

Also, I asked them to remove the thread. I cover 8 or so tournaments for the LPGA, and I thought sharing some of the experiences would be interesting to the followers of this forum, as I know all the girls and get some good interviews. I guess I was wrong.
    Last edited by tonyj5; 12-08-2011 at 01:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tonyj5 View Post
    I didn't come up with the name. It existed years before I started covering the LPGA and writing for them.

Also, I asked them to remove the thread. I cover 8 or so tournaments for the LPGA, and I thought sharing some of the experiences would be interesting to the followers of this forum, as I know all the girls and het some good interviews. I guess I was wrong.
    tonyj5, I had read the typical sex offender has a job that brings them close to potential victims. Do you think that's accurate?
    GR lives...

A bit of due diligence about this forum prior to starting a serious LPGA thread should have led to the conclusion that this is not the place to find serious discourse about golfers with spit tails who play on a professional tour. U.S. golf in general is 95% about the male of the species and has been since the first private golf club was formed. Why it was just in the past three decades that the Courts severely curtailed the private club custom of reserving the prime weekend tee times for adult males until noon or later. Mens' grill rooms at private clubs were for adult males, only. All the most widely circulated golf magazines feature male pros, lessons for males 99% of the time, and reviews of equipment and other golf merchandise for males 99% of the time. If there is an LPGA magazine, I imagine its circulation is pretty much limited to members, their families, and some buffs like Tony. Tony seems to have learned quickly that The Wheel cannot be reinvented on this forum. A dios, LPGA.

Also, I asked them to remove the thread. I cover 8 or so tournaments for the LPGA, and I thought sharing some of the experiences would be interesting to the followers of this forum, as I know all the girls and get some good interviews. I guess I was wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by lorenzoinoc View Post
    tonyj5, I had read the typical sex offender has a job that brings them close to potential victims. Do you think that's accurate?
    I think you're right, Zo. I took this picture of a suspicious vehicle in the parking lot of an LPGA tour event that I attended in Orlando last month.
    ]
    Last edited by Home-slicer; 12-08-2011 at 06:44 PM.
    Maxfli Fire- Driver-LW
    Putter- Scotty Cameron limited edition Studio Select Newport

Some dude filmed Tony rolling up to an LPGA event recently...

Quote Originally Posted by Home-slicer View Post
    I think you're right, Zo. I took this picture of a suspicious vehicle in the parking lot of an LPGA tour event that I attended in Orlando last month.
    ]

I wonder if tonyj5 realizes there are crossover vehicles that get much better gas mileage and can carry practically the same number of victims.
    GR lives...

Quote Originally Posted by spanqdoggie View Post
    Some dude filmed Tony rolling up to an LPGA event recently...

That's Sandusky. Jerry bought a franchise so he could keep his hand in it during Spring Breaks and summer vactions at the college.

Let me guess, the original site owner is doing hard time. Which is the same creepy result you are on a collision course with.
    fred3 antagonizer
    2010 recipiant of TRG Commendation of Excellence
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

*Plus many more accolades that are the cause of jealousy

This is what I am talking about: I saw this a long time ago so I know what Australia is all about...

Crazy ass kangaroos

The 3 P's: Patience + Perseverance = Progress.
    As a side note, do not become the victim of a crime:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

And please, if you are approaching your 40s or your early 50s, please read this link, because it will change your life:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by spankdoggie View Post
    This is what I am talking about: I saw this a long time ago so I know what Australia is all about...

Crazy ass kangaroos

That is way past cool. Now that's what I would watch at 11:30 pm on a snowy Saturday night-- Mixed Species Martial Arts. Maybe some chimps with throwing stars, orangutans flinging their feces,

Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    That is way past cool. Now that's what I would watch at 11:30 pm on a snowy Saturday night-- Mixed Species Martial Arts. Maybe some chimps with throwing stars, orangutans flinging their feces,
    I tell you, the MMA has got it all over boxing. Just when you think it's mano a mano, blow for blow, up from the ground comes the kick from hell... TWO feet in the liver, OW.

But they do hang their chins out there... the hands are low... if you're willing to take a little punishment you can get in a counterpunch...

I wouldn't want to have those digger claws surgically removed from my colon, though, I'll tell you that.
    Cleveland long clubs
    Adams Idea Pro irons
    Vokey and Cleveland wedges

Quote Originally Posted by spankdoggie View Post

Crazy ass kangaroos

I would have pulled out my .38 and shot that kangaroo dead.

Hmmm

Very nice indeed
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lpga.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	51.5 KB 
ID:	2782  

Quote Originally Posted by famousdavis View Post
    Hand gun too risky for critter that quick. Needs a 12 gauge Street Sweeper with a full mag and double- ought.

Hand gun too risky for critter that quick. Needs a 12 gauge Street Sweeper with a full mag and double- ought.
    Frankly, I would have armed the kangaroo.
    GR lives...

Quote Originally Posted by lorenzoinoc View Post
    Frankly, I would have armed the kangeroo.
    Well, there's that, too. And plenty of space in that nifty little pouch for a Lee Harvey Oswald mini-me bumping around on the Grassy Knoll below the Kangaroo Kindle Depository.

Well, there's that, too. And plenty of space in that nifty little pouch for a Lee Harvey Oswald mini-me bumping around on the Grassy Knoll below the Kangaroo Kindle Depository.
    The little guy could jump out of the pouch and kick each one of them in the jewels before Mom delivers the killshot.
    GR lives...

That Kangaroo must have invented MMA. A few harmless pattercake punches, a few lame ineffective kicks, then pounce on your opponent and get dry humping as soon as they hit the deck.

Now where the f#ck am I?

I can guarantee you a .38 would only piss it off. Kangaroos are the most densely muscled animals you will ever see, just lean pure muscle. I've had to move them off the road when they get killed and they are way heavier than they look. No way would a .38 take out a roo that size, unless you put at least 4 rounds in it, two in the chest and two in the head.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

How about this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_NqulhmZWc
    Last edited by Not a hacker; 12-14-2011 at 09:51 PM.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

That Kangaroo must have invented MMA. A few harmless pattercake punches, a few lame ineffective kicks, then pounce on your opponent and get dry humping as soon as they hit the deck.
    They actually remind me of Muay Thai fighters the way they hold the head then bring the kicks in from down low.

Quote Originally Posted by Not a hacker View Post
    They actually remind me of Muay Thai fighters the way they hold the head then bring the kicks in from down low.
    To be fair that Roo was pretty lethal with the punches. Haven't seen that sort of hand speed since the heyday of Sugar Ray Leonard.

Now where the f#ck am I?

To be fair that Roo was pretty lethal with the punches. Haven't seen that sort of hand speed since the heyday of Sugar Ray Leonard.
    I was surprised myself. Ali would have been proud of those combos.

Thread Information