|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Thread: Iron Choices

Iron Choices

Hi everyone I finally got my membership activated on this site - took over a week.

Anyway, I really like how you guys help each other out and offer great information on club choices.

I am a 5 handicapper and I have been playing with a fitted set of harvey penick irons for the last 2 - 2 1/2 years. While these clubs have been pretty good to me, I think it is time to take a step up and leave those "game improvement" irons. I was able to hit the titleist 670 irons at a demo days this past summer and really liked the ball flight and the workability.

I was pretty much set on getting those clubs until I read a little more on titleist website. They recommend the 680's for someone that picks the ball off the turf rather than taking deep divots. I don't like deep divots - I just take a little off the top after contact.

Then I got a chance to hit a set of Mizuno Mp-32's and really liked the soft feel and feedback of these irons. I also have read that people prefer the mizuno irons due to feel than the titleist. The last iron I am looking at is a true blade from mizuno - either the mp33 or mp37's. I hit the mp33's inside and didn't really like the feedback.

Any thoughts from anyone on these club choices? One more item - shafts. I was thinking dynamic gold but I hear that royalprecision has a new shaft called project x. Anyone try this out yet?

Thanks

SC

so many choices

Hey there.

Just my opinion, but I think your best bet is the Mizunos. While the Titleists feel great, if you hit one, then the other, there is a ridiculously noticable difference. If youve been staring at offset and dont mind the look, the new MP-32s are a good choice and if you want less offset and a smidge more forgiveness, the MP-30s are unparalleld. I didnt understand your comment about the 33s and not liking the feedback. The one advantage to playing a true blade is that your mis-hits will give you instant feedback.

Same goes for the shafts: Rifles are great and Dynamic Golds are great too. Thats just a matter of preference. If you get a shaft such as the sensi-core that is supposed to dampen the feel of mis-hits, your feedback will be greatly compromised as well.

Personally, I play the 33s and before making my decision hit nearly everything on the market. You may also look into Callaways new forged iron which looks amazing, the Cleveland CG2s, or even the new Wilson Pi5s. That is unless your looking for a true blade. Hope that helps. Hit every club you can. Its the only way to get a fair assesment and realize what you will like. Hitting them into a net sucks. You need to hit them on a range if possible, or at least into one of the virtual golf holes like they offer at Edwin Watts, Golf Galaxy, and Golfsmith. Trial and Error. Good Luck

MP-32's are great irons

its what I play

like all blades, miss hitts aren't as forgiving but when you hit the sweet spot its magic.

I have had some problems lately due to a bad swing, not the club.

Very eeasy to control the ball

I think the mp-32's would be a better choice.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mizuno makes the best forged iron IMO. I play MP-14s - love em.

Quote Originally Posted by kimchee411
    Mizuno makes the best forged iron IMO. I play MP-14s - love em.
    I'd agree Mizuno make a great iron but I don't think theres a ton of difference in feel when comparing to Titleist blades or any other blade for that matter. They're all uniqe but I don't think any is drastically better or worse than another brand. But Mizuno makes a wonderful club.

Talking thanks

Thanks for the input. I will be trying some out on the range once the weather decides to warm up - I hate winter. I am pretty set on the mp-32's unless I get out on the range and don't like them at that point.

I didnt understand your comment about the 33s and not liking the feedback. The one advantage to playing a true blade is that your mis-hits will give you instant feedback.
    I guess my comment was more about the ball flight/direction on a mishit. Not that I expect a great shot on a mishit hahaha.

As far as shafts go - I will just hit a couple of different types and see what I like. Sounds like it will be better to stay away from sensicore if I want "all" the feedback on my shots.

SC

Quote Originally Posted by Bones04
    Thanks for the input. I will be trying some out on the range once the weather decides to warm up - I hate winter. I am pretty set on the mp-32's unless I get out on the range and don't like them at that point.

I guess my comment was more about the ball flight/direction on a mishit. Not that I expect a great shot on a mishit hahaha.

As far as shafts go - I will just hit a couple of different types and see what I like. Sounds like it will be better to stay away from sensicore if I want "all" the feedback on my shots.

SC
    Ive never understood why people love blades so much. Iam a 4 hadicapper and play Callaway X-16 Pro Series. I can work the ball with them and knock it down in the wind just as well as I can with any blade. Okay you lose a bit of feel but you can still tell whether you've pured it or whather you've struck it poor. If you hit a poor strike with a blade you just dont get anything out of it (found the ball finishing up to 5 - 20yards short of the target with some poor stikes). If I hit my X-16's and just dont quite get it then Iam always round about where I want it to go.
    IMO unless your a pure ball striker then going for a hard to hit blade is silly.

Maybe some people don't like swinging garden shovels, dude.

Agreed

I agree with Lambo on the point that yes, your mis hits with X-16s will be much better than your mis hits with a blade. My biggest problem with a more forgiving club, is that when I start playing well, I get lulled into a false sense that I have a good golf swing. With my 33s, I never get that feeling and I constantly have to work to keep my swing from developing poor habits. Also, I feel that you have to like the way your irons look as well as perform and I hate looking down at a club with a thick top line or an over sized head, or offset, for that matter. But thats just me. If that didnt bother me, you can bet Id be swinging the Berthas!!! Happy GOLFING!

Quote Originally Posted by derrick_mcmlxxviii
    I agree with Lambo on the point that yes, your mis hits with X-16s will be much better than your mis hits with a blade. My biggest problem with a more forgiving club, is that when I start playing well, I get lulled into a false sense that I have a good golf swing. With my 33s, I never get that feeling and I constantly have to work to keep my swing from developing poor habits. Also, I feel that you have to like the way your irons look as well as perform and I hate looking down at a club with a thick top line or an over sized head, or offset, for that matter. But thats just me. If that didnt bother me, you can bet Id be swinging the Berthas!!! Happy GOLFING!
    Good points there mate. I used to have a set of Ben Hogan Apex and really loved them (was a 5 handicapper at the time). I swaped for a set of X-16 Pro Series and I found that I could work the ball and knock the ball down in the wind just aswell as I could with my Apex clubs. I also found that I was hitting it about half a club further on solid strikes. Looking down on them they really fill me with cofidence and I always feel Iam going to hit a good shot. My handicap has went from 4.9 (using Apex clubs) to 3.7 (using X-16). The results speak for themself!

Get a set of blades. Apparently Mizuno MP-14's can be had for cheap and are still one of the better sets of clubs ever made.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonMacIsaac
    Get a set of blades. Apparently Mizuno MP-14's can be had for cheap and are still one of the better sets of clubs ever made.
    What is your handicap?

Dude,

Have you considered the Mizuno MP-30s? In my humble opinion they are one of the best sets of irons around. I just recently switched to them from a set of Ping I-3s. As a result the increase in feel has been phenomenal, I mean it's a whole new ballpark! However I also think that I have lost nothing in the way of forgiveness and that I actually hit the Mizuno's a little farther.

I fully accept the argument that you have to like the way the club looks at address it order to have total confidence in it and to me the Mizunos not only feel beautiful but the look beautiful too.

In short if you want the best of both worlds in terms of feel and forgiveness I don't think you can do much better than the MP-30s. I'd definitely recommend that you at least demo them. On the question of shafts, after some extensive demoing I've gone from a JZ Stiff shaft in the Pings to a Dynamic Gold R-300 in the Mizunos. This seems to work best for me as I feel I can still give the ball a whack when I need to without loosing control/accuracy but the regular flex shaft gives me a better feel for the clubhead. Remember about 80% of amateurs are using a shaft that's too stiff fot them!

Just my opinion.

Noley.

Quote Originally Posted by lambo69
    Ive never understood why people love blades so much.
    because i think cavity backs are freaking ugly.
    if the x-16's work for you, great! they don't work for me. there is no club on the planet that could cure my "bad swing." come down, get stuck, leave face wide open and FORE RIGHT!
    fwiw, i am a 3 handicap and play titleist 670.

bones - what do you perfer out of a club and what type of swing do you have? do you have a high launch or a low launch? you said that take shallow divots, is that with the 670's? 670's have a blunted edge and high bounce (for a iron), they are made to take up very little turf. the mizuno mp-37 is pretty much the same as the 670 except it has more offset, plus it is reverse offset (more offset in the short irons than long). they both have around the same trajectory. the mp33's are comparable to the titleist 690mbs. rounded leading edge, high trajectory, large blade, thin topline, easier to hit than mp37/titleist 670/680. mp32 are great irons (i own a set also), they have a mid to high ball flight and are easier to hit. they have a thicker sole which helps you if your having entry point issues on that day. they're all workable, they're all controlable, but it all comes down to what your looking for.

main differences between mizuno and titleist (to me) is that mizuno feels like butter when you flush it, it's like you never hit a solid ball. Titleist feels solid, it's still soft, but you can feel the ball striking the face. Mizuno also cost around $200-300 less than Titleist.

Quote Originally Posted by racerboy52
    if the x-16's work for you, great! they don't work for me. there is no club on the planet that could cure my "bad swing." come down, get stuck, leave face wide open and FORE RIGHT!
    fwiw, i am a 3 handicap and play titleist 670.

bones - what do you perfer out of a club and what type of swing do you have? do you have a high launch or a low launch? you said that take shallow divots, is that with the 670's? 670's have a blunted edge and high bounce (for a iron), they are made to take up very little turf. the mizuno mp-37 is pretty much the same as the 670 except it has more offset, plus it is reverse offset (more offset in the short irons than long). they both have around the same trajectory. the mp33's are comparable to the titleist 690mbs. rounded leading edge, high trajectory, large blade, thin topline, easier to hit than mp37/titleist 670/680. mp32 are great irons (i own a set also), they have a mid to high ball flight and are easier to hit. they have a thicker sole which helps you if your having entry point issues on that day. they're all workable, they're all controlable, but it all comes down to what your looking for.

main differences between mizuno and titleist (to me) is that mizuno feels like butter when you flush it, it's like you never hit a solid ball. Titleist feels solid, it's still soft, but you can feel the ball striking the face. Mizuno also cost around $200-300 less than Titleist.
    Ok lets put this intp perspective:

The two of us are playing in the club championship final. Its all square going down the last and we have both smoked our drives down the fairway. We are both hitting 4-irons into the green (me with my X-16's Pro Series and you with your blades). We both put the same crap swing on the shots (both under a lot of pressure because its been a tight game). My ball lands 20 feet right of where I was aiming and a little short but still on the green. Your ball (with the same swing) lands 30 feet right and well short of the green. You dont get up and down and I roll the putt in to gimme distance to win the championship!
    Thats the reason I dont play blades!

like i said in my above post, if cavity backs work for you, then cool. I did not say anything negative towards you or those who choose cavity backs, so I do not know why you put me into your little story. You may have defined your expierences with blades, which ok fine, that's your expierence. Not mine. If I hit a shot bad enough that it ends up 10 yards right and "well short," then I didn't even hit it on the grooves.

Different clubs work for different people, if you don't like blades, then fine. Blades work for me (as well as others), cavity backs annoy me and I do not play any better with them. I do not have confidence in them like I do with a blade (wierd, sure). I have confidence when I stand over a long iron blade, unlike most players, because I know I can hit it. It's a confidence thing.

Quote Originally Posted by racerboy52
    if the x-16's work for you, great! they don't work for me. there is no club on the planet that could cure my "bad swing."

I agree with your analysis on the blade. I just really prefer the feel and look of a blade - can't stand cavity backs. I have more confidence with a smaller head - just the way I am.

To answer some of your questions about my swing - I played all of last season with a very flat swing to help me promote an inside swing path. This really helped me lower my handicap and become a better player. However, I have lost distance due to the flat back swing. So in this off season I have concentrated on creating a proper backswing and maintaining my good downswing that I had last season. So far it is going ok - still need some work to get it all together.

I don't like taking deep divots. I feel like I lose control when I get stuck on a divot and thats why I prefer to pick the ball off the turf taking a little off the top after contact. I am going to go to the range once it gets warm out and hit all the titleist blades an mizunos and decide from there. I am pretty sure the mp-32's are my choice but not till I hit them outside and like them!!

Thanks for your response.

Quote Originally Posted by Noley
    Dude,

Have you considered the Mizuno MP-30s? In my humble opinion they are one of the best sets of irons around.

Noley.
    I agree, these are fantastic irons! They are a shallow cavity back but feel very soft just like the other MPs and also look like blades with a thin topline, only they are a little more forgiving.

Hi everyone I finally got my membership activated on this site - took over a week.

Anyway, I really like how you guys help each other out and offer great information on club choices.

I am a 5 handicapper and I have been playing with a fitted set of harvey penick irons for the last 2 - 2 1/2 years. While these clubs have been pretty good to me, I think it is time to take a step up and leave those "game improvement" irons. I was able to hit the titleist 670 irons at a demo days this past summer and really liked the ball flight and the workability.

I was pretty much set on getting those clubs until I read a little more on titleist website. They recommend the 680's for someone that picks the ball off the turf rather than taking deep divots. I don't like deep divots - I just take a little off the top after contact.

Then I got a chance to hit a set of Mizuno Mp-32's and really liked the soft feel and feedback of these irons. I also have read that people prefer the mizuno irons due to feel than the titleist. The last iron I am looking at is a true blade from mizuno - either the mp33 or mp37's. I hit the mp33's inside and didn't really like the feedback.

Any thoughts from anyone on these club choices? One more item - shafts. I was thinking dynamic gold but I hear that royalprecision has a new shaft called project x. Anyone try this out yet?

Thanks

SC

Just a heads up it took me a week to get on as well...

I talked to a local pro about the MP33's. My concern was the forgiveness and as the old saying goes only Pro's can hit blades. He told me Mizuno was the best blade made for the average golfer.

I was really considering purchasing them a few moths ago; I liked the feel and the distance I was getting with them. However, I went with Cleveland TA2's, I was getting and average of 5 to 10 yards more with the Mid Irons. They give and feel like a cavity but with the thin top line they look more like a blade.

I know their being replaced with the CG2's but I could not pass up the price

Ive never understood why people love blades so much. Iam a 4 hadicapper and play Callaway X-16 Pro Series. I can work the ball with them and knock it down in the wind just as well as I can with any blade. Okay you lose a bit of feel but you can still tell whether you've pured it or whather you've struck it poor. If you hit a poor strike with a blade you just dont get anything out of it (found the ball finishing up to 5 - 20yards short of the target with some poor stikes). If I hit my X-16's and just dont quite get it then Iam always round about where I want it to go.
    IMO unless your a pure ball striker then going for a hard to hit blade is silly.
    When I first got my MP - 32 blades I was probably a 7 handicap, I looked kinda stupid hitting those irons,but when I got use to them I hit so much better iron shots, I could shape them around bunkers, spin the ball, and I started making more birdies, I do admit when you get in a slump with blades its a living hell, but when you striking the ball good you are at the top of your game, even if you aren't hitting that well off the tee.
    My iron distances have gone up about 5-7 yards an iron. I'm down to a 4 handicap and this summer i hope to be at 2-3. my ball striking and muscle memory has increased alot.
    you need to hit balls atleast 3-4 times a week to keep your swing intact with these irons.
    especially for me right now ,because i'm playing baseball
    Center hits are LONG, mishits will lose about 10 yards,depending on how bad the hit is.
    A kid my age play x-16's and he is really good, he can work the ball fine.
    but in my opinion, when you need to hit a draw/fade its much easier to do with blades.
    blades aren't for everyone
    I don't think anyone below a 10 handicap should have blades, unless you have a good iron game.
    in my last tournament I played with a guy that had titleist .690 mb's and he couldn't hit them
    He just had a poor swing, i told him he could probably lose about 3-4 strokes going to a more forgiving iron.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

What is your handicap?
    It is currently a 2.5 but I should be a scratch by May.

I think Lambo is jealous because he lost the club championship to some old fart with cavity backs and he had blades and couldnt hit them worth a rats .

or maybe he just can't hit blades and s them for that reason....

I can say this...if you can hit blades well you can hit any iron out there

so if I ever NEED to I can go hit x-16's blind folded.....be the ball

IMO opinion I think alot of people buy blades because its seen as the "cool" thing to do. If you look into someones bag and they have got a set of blades then you automatically say to yourself - "he/she must be a good player!"
    IMO if you are a 10 handicapper and you go out and buy a set of bllades you are kidding yourself on. Blades are just not for anyone over a 7 handicap!
    When I switched my Apex blades for a set of X-16 Pro Series I got a bit of a hard time from my mates. I didnt give two hoots because I could work the ball and knock the ball down in the wind just as well with them as I could with my Apex blades but I got the added forgivness that I didnt get with my blades. My handicap has went from 4.9 to 3.7 since.
    Fair enough if your a good golfer who works on his game 3-4 times a week go out and buy a good set of blades. But if your 7 or above and play once or twice a week in your weekly sweep and have a set of blades forget about it!

There is a real good solution to this arguement, BUY A SET OF BOTH. If you are good enough to hit blades, great play with blades. But it doesn't hurt to have those cavity backs sitting there just in case you need to go to them. Who cares if you are a club ho. Those who are club hoes never have to say I wish I had a club like that, because more than likely they have one like it sitting in their garage or basement.
    "To be truthful, I think golfers are over paid. It's unreal, and I have trouble dealing with it sometimes." ~ Colin Montgomerie

Quote Originally Posted by sparty3138
    There is a real good solution to this arguement, BUY A SET OF BOTH. If you are good enough to hit blades, great play with blades. But it doesn't hurt to have those cavity backs sitting there just in case you need to go to them. Who cares if you are a club ho. Those who are club hoes never have to say I wish I had a club like that, because more than likely they have one like it sitting in their garage or basement.
    I don't know about buying a set of both - that could become very expensive. However, I already have a set of cavity back irons that I currently play with. I am a 5 handicapper and think blades will help get me a little farther down into the single digits. I will be keeping my cavity backs as a nice backup so they are available if I feel like I need them every now and then. I was thinking about trading them in, but I know that I won't get jack for them. So on your advice I think I will hold onto them as a backup set.

I don't know about buying a set of both - that could become very expensive. However, I already have a set of cavity back irons that I currently play with. I am a 5 handicapper and think blades will help get me a little farther down into the single digits. I will be keeping my cavity backs as a nice backup so they are available if I feel like I need them every now and then. I was thinking about trading them in, but I know that I won't get jack for them. So on your advice I think I will hold onto them as a backup set.
    That's what I meant Bones. Since people already have a set of irons they would only have to buy one new set if they wanted to switch over to blades. Sorry if I didn't clarify that. I have a set of cavities right now and am going to get the Mizuno MP-32. I will keep the cavities just to have around.
    "To be truthful, I think golfers are over paid. It's unreal, and I have trouble dealing with it sometimes." ~ Colin Montgomerie

That's what I meant Bones. Since people already have a set of irons they would only have to buy one new set if they wanted to switch over to blades. Sorry if I didn't clarify that. I have a set of cavities right now and am going to get the Mizuno MP-32. I will keep the cavities just to have around.

Exactly !!

When do you plan on purchasing your MP-32's? That is probably the set that I will go with but I can't get out and actually hit them or any others till the range opens at the end of March. Just curious if you will be purchasing before that - If so, I would be interested in hearing your thoughts on them after you have played with them.

Thanks

Exactly !!

When do you plan on purchasing your MP-32's? That is probably the set that I will go with but I can't get out and actually hit them or any others till the range opens at the end of March. Just curious if you will be purchasing before that - If so, I would be interested in hearing your thoughts on them after you have played with them.

Thanks
    I plan on buying them once my tax return comes in. I have hit them at the local range here (snow on ground but it's covered and heated). I like them and also liked the MP-37, MP-33, MP-30, and MX-23. Hit the Titleist 690.mb, 690.cb, and 704.cb and they are all nice, I just liked the feel of the Mizunos more. There is another golf show here this weekend and am looking at getting new wedges (Titleist Vokey Oil Can or Mizuno Raw Black Ox), new Titleist 980F fairway to match my 983K, and a Ben Hogan 2h CFT. Then heading down to Myrtle Beach to visit my parents for spring break, so new irons aren't at the top of my list right now. The others are needed right now to replace inferior equipment. If I get them before you decide to buy a new set I'll let you know. Take it easy.

Rob

Anyone else find blades much much easier to hit then normal irons from 7 iron down? It must be because it has no progressive offset.

I plan on buying them once my tax return comes in. I have hit them at the local range here (snow on ground but it's covered and heated). I like them and also liked the MP-37, MP-33, MP-30, and MX-23. Hit the Titleist 690.mb, 690.cb, and 704.cb and they are all nice, I just liked the feel of the Mizunos more. There is another golf show here this weekend and am looking at getting new wedges (Titleist Vokey Oil Can or Mizuno Raw Black Ox), new Titleist 980F fairway to match my 983K, and a Ben Hogan 2h CFT. Then heading down to Myrtle Beach to visit my parents for spring break, so new irons aren't at the top of my list right now. The others are needed right now to replace inferior equipment. If I get them before you decide to buy a new set I'll let you know. Take it easy.

Rob
    Sounds good - I will keep you up to date if I get mine first.

That should be good - a trip to Myrtle Beach. I went down there two years ago and played some pretty cool courses. The one that we payed the most for was Tiger's Eye and got screwed out of playing all but a few holes due to down pouring rain storm. The Legends Parkway course was really nice as well.

Have fun.

Sean

Sounds good - I will keep you up to date if I get mine first.

That should be good - a trip to Myrtle Beach. I went down there two years ago and played some pretty cool courses. The one that we payed the most for was Tiger's Eye and got screwed out of playing all but a few holes due to down pouring rain storm. The Legends Parkway course was really nice as well.

Have fun.

Sean
    Yeah, my parents live down there so I go down about four times a year. I love it down there and the golf is really good.

workability

Ive read nearly all the posts on this topic and I think there have been many very good arguments made for blades and cavitys. There is one topic that is being mis-represented though. I keep reading about people liking blades for the workability of them, but in reality, the workability comes from the lack of offset. You can work the ball just as well with a cavity that has little to no offset. It makes all the difference. At the same time, a higher handicapper will be more erratic with out offset becasue their swing (usually the tempo) varies from shot to shot. Just as its been stated before, you have to have confidence in what your swinging. Good luck choosing your new sticks!!

Quote Originally Posted by derrick_mcmlxxviii
    Ive read nearly all the posts on this topic and I think there have been many very good arguments made for blades and cavitys. There is one topic that is being mis-represented though. I keep reading about people liking blades for the workability of them, but in reality, the workability comes from the lack of offset. You can work the ball just as well with a cavity that has little to no offset. It makes all the difference. At the same time, a higher handicapper will be more erratic with out offset becasue their swing (usually the tempo) varies from shot to shot. Just as its been stated before, you have to have confidence in what your swinging. Good luck choosing your new sticks!!
    Exactly what I said derrick. I can work the ball with my X-16 Pro Series just as well as I could with my Apex blades because the 2 sets of clubs are not offset. The only benifit you get with blades is a little more feel.

The only benifit you get with blades is a little more feel.
    That is why I like blades. I agree that you can work the ball with cavities and if you play well with cavities go ahead and use them. It doesn't matter what you use, it is all about who you can beat.

looks matter

Quote Originally Posted by ploya
    Maybe some people don't like swinging garden shovels, dude.
    looks matter

Titleist 670s, Ben Hogan (Callaway's) Apex 50s, and Mizuno MP-37s look fine.

Ben Hogan Apex FTXes looks fine for a while then the #7 and up starts to look like they need dental fillings...but my pro says they'll be much better for me then pure blades.
    Last edited by ironman; 08-13-2005 at 06:09 PM.
    golf's a relaxing betting game.

Ok lets put this intp perspective:

The two of us are playing in the club championship final. Its all square going down the last and we have both smoked our drives down the fairway. We are both hitting 4-irons into the green (me with my X-16's Pro Series and you with your blades). We both put the same crap swing on the shots (both under a lot of pressure because its been a tight game). My ball lands 20 feet right of where I was aiming and a little short but still on the green. Your ball (with the same swing) lands 30 feet right and well short of the green. You dont get up and down and I roll the putt in to gimme distance to win the championship!
    That whole story is the most rediculous thing I've ever heard. I'm sure all those events would all into place just like you described.
    "You got a choice. You can stop, or you can start."
    "Start?
    "Walkin"
    "Where?"
    "Right back to where you always been... and then stand there... Still... real still... And remember... "

"...doesn't matter what you use, it is all about who you can beat..."

That is why I like blades. I agree that you can work the ball with cavities and if you play well with cavities go ahead and use them. It doesn't matter what you use, it is all about who you can beat.

that's one true way of looking at it: "...doesn't matter what you use, it is all about who you can beat..."
    we know not who's right or wrong, but we know who can win and might makes right on a bet.

another way to look at it is is to say what ever is fun for you

either way will be fun and will result in a decent game with regular practice along with some good coaching
    golf's a relaxing betting game.

Thread Information