|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

you think ironman was bad.....

....one of my posts was DELETED...not edited....DELETED from GOLF REWIND because i posted...."I SUCK AT PUTTING"....that was it

for saying I SUCK.....no attacks on anyone...just giving them the excuse that i usually use when i play bad...

now that site is overmoderated like a mother......
    Omen, the GR standard by which all GOLFERS will be measured.

Quote Originally Posted by Omen2
    ....one of my posts was DELETED...not edited....DELETED from GOLF REWIND because i posted...."I SUCK AT PUTTING"....that was it

for saying I SUCK.....no attacks on anyone...just giving them the excuse that i usually use when i play bad...

now that site is overmoderated like a mother......
    But that site xpressly says that it's ubersensitive towards anything. I understand your frustration though, I got a post deleted and warned about it for answering back to Euro bashing about soemthing (can't remember specifics)
    My set:
    Titleist 905T w/ Grafalloy Blue S
    TaylorMade R7 Steel 15*
    Skymax Ice Resolve hybrid 19*
    Mizuno MP-32 4-PW
    Titleist Vokey Raw 50* & 60*
    TaylorMade RAC TP 56*
    Bettinardi BHB1.C
    TaylorMade TP Red
    GUI Handicap: [B]6.0[/B]
    USGA Handicap: [B]1.9[/B]

hm..they dont like you either..interesting.
    2007-2017 Moderator of the Year.

Quote Originally Posted by alyssagolf
    Omen,

1. What is your favorite color?
    2. What is your pant size?

Thank you.

spank

man, u only need to post it once..he'll get around to it.

if ur so interested..just PM him.

You have already been owned... serious ownage...

Step back, kitten.

spank

P.S. golfaholic, if you want to get seriously owned further, just reply to this message...

I would prefer an apology.

I think you owe all of us an apology for your postings...

Had Chinese for dinner tonight.

when have i been owned?
    still havent told me.

favorite color....same as you

pant size... perfect fitting ones...not any bigger or smaller

you think you got the sillz to own Omen....

GOOD LUCK.....

Perhaps some of you don't realize this, but GR is "3 standard deviations off the mean" in terms of what is allowed to transpire here. Many sites have an extremely low tolerance for anything resembling profanity, because profanity is so contagious on a board. Also, most sites have a zero tolerance for flaming and trolling. The fact that this board is so loosely moderated is why there is so much.........uh........interesting communication here.
    Seldom right, never in doubt......

Quote Originally Posted by dorkman53
    Perhaps some of you don't realize this, but GR is "3 standard deviations off the mean" in terms of what is allowed to transpire here. Many sites have an extremely low tolerance for anything resembling profanity, because profanity is so contagious on a board. Also, most sites have a zero tolerance for flaming and trolling. The fact that this board is so loosely moderated is why there is so much.........uh........interesting communication here.
    True. Still I liked this place when it was alive because we had flaming threads and serious threads. Now it's flaming thread only
    My set:
    TaylorMade R7 Steel 15*
    Mizuno MP-32 4-PW
    TaylorMade RAC TP 56*
    Bettinardi BHB1.C
    TaylorMade TP Red

you would know, EVERY golf forum i have ever perused you have been a member of. i don't know how you have the time.

BAFFLED

cinqui.

NEXT...
    [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]11[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by theidioticbizarre
    you would know, EVERY golf forum i have ever perused you have been a member of. i don't know how you have the time.

BAFFLED

cinqui.

NEXT...
    Yes, I belong to several golf boards. I whiz through them, see if anything is interesting, then do something else for a while. Yes, I'm an internet junkie; it's one of the amusing diversions I enjoy, now that my education has long since been completed, and the kids are out of the house and on their own. When I was in college and graduate studies, I never would have taken ANY time to do something like this. I am puzzled that you post here at all, if indeed you are in the academic program in which you claim to be enrolled.

All the attention you shower on me by following me around the board like a lonely puppy is flattering, though. I'm glad that I can be the focus of so much of your time. I'm sure that the hours you spend dreaming up insults for me and many others on the board will prove invaluable in passing your academic examinations.

Cheers

Yes, I belong to several golf boards. I whiz through them, see if anything is interesting, then do something else for a while. Yes, I'm an internet junkie; it's one of the amusing diversions I enjoy, now that my education has long since been completed, and the kids are out of the house and on their own. When I was in college and graduate studies, I never would have taken ANY time to do something like this. I am puzzled that you post here at all, if indeed you are in the academic program in which you claim to be enrolled.

All the attention you shower on me by following me around the board like a lonely puppy is flattering, though. I'm glad that I can be the focus of so much of your time. I'm sure that the hours you spend dreaming up insults for me and many others on the board will prove invaluable in passing your academic examinations.

Cheers
    haha! i'm on christmas break - i've already told you. all the insults are thought up on the spot as if it were a conversation and the internet wasn't invented when you were at college so you couldn't do "something like this".

PWNED in less that 3 lines.

NEXT...

haha! i'm on christmas break - i've already told you. all the insults are thought up on the spot as if it were a conversation and the internet wasn't invented when you were at college so you couldn't do "something like this".

PWNED in less that 3 lines.

NEXT...
    No, Al Gore hadn't invented the internet when I was in college. But the internet in this era had counterparts for time wasting in other eras. I do appreciate your extremely concrete thinking, though. You truly think you are clever, don't you? I haven't been able to determine if you are seriously insecure, as this might be the create the pathetic need you have to constantly ridicule and try to bring down other people. On the other hand, you may just be a total @$$hole, which is equally likely.

I suggest that you look at the last 50 posts you have put on this board. I'm not going to waste my time on that endeavor, but it might prove valuable to you since you have all of this surplus free time on Christmas break. I'll be surprised if at least 90% of them aren't some sort of negativity directed at someone else. It really reflects very poorly on you and your upbringing. I would venture that if you act in real life like your internet personality, you have few to no friends. No self-respecting person would voluntarily spend time around anyone so arrogant and socially inappropriate as you appear to be on this golf board.

Merry Christmas.

TIB

Dorkman is owning you more and more with every post.

Quote Originally Posted by emc
    True. Still I liked this place when it was alive because we had flaming threads and serious threads. Now it's flaming thread only
    each time i try to post something seriously, someone's either flaming or peeing on my post...and lately, what's worse, is that my post are being nearly ignored...now that's concerning!
    golf's a relaxing betting game.

No, Al Gore hadn't invented the internet when I was in college. But the internet in this era had counterparts for time wasting in other eras. I do appreciate your extremely concrete thinking, though. You truly think you are clever, don't you? I haven't been able to determine if you are seriously insecure, as this might be the create the pathetic need you have to constantly ridicule and try to bring down other people. On the other hand, you may just be a total @$$hole, which is equally likely.

I suggest that you look at the last 50 posts you have put on this board. I'm not going to waste my time on that endeavor, but it might prove valuable to you since you have all of this surplus free time on Christmas break. I'll be surprised if at least 90% of them aren't some sort of negativity directed at someone else. It really reflects very poorly on you and your upbringing. I would venture that if you act in real life like your internet personality, you have few to no friends. No self-respecting person would voluntarily spend time around anyone so arrogant and socially inappropriate as you appear to be on this golf board.

Merry Christmas.
    al gore never invented the internet, scientists at CERN invented the internet.

PWNED

PWNED
    Sometimes I forget that you are still a mere child. Thank you for reminding me, again and again and again.
    Oh, and Happy Holidays to you and yours!!! Hope you get all the toys you have asked Santa to bring you!

PS
    Santa is actually your parents...
    fred3 antagonizer
    2010 recipiant of TRG Commendation of Excellence
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

*Plus many more accolades that are the cause of jealousy

PWNED
    Again, your concrete, humorless thought processes are revealed. Obviously, Al Gore didn't invent the internet, but when he campaigned for president he made the absurd claim that he had. It was meant to be tongue in cheek, but I'm afraid it was unintentional bait for you, the flamer and troll. You are so boringly predictable. Just about any post I make draws you like a moth to the "flame" to attempt to prove your superiority over the rest of the world. You just keep coming back for more........
    The lonely puppy analogy is very apt regarding your behavior. You are clearly obsessed with me, or you wouldn't keep posting endlessly trying to belittle me and anyone else of your choosing. You are a real head case. Normal people don't do that sort of thing, but I wouldn't expect you to understand that, either. Were you an abused child? Did your gay schoolmaster molest you? Did the other kids make fun of you because you are ugly? I can't understand the mentality of someone who takes apparent pleasure in making futile attempts to ridicule others. You only demonstate your own inadequacies in a most transparent fashion. You obviously take on the arrogant bastard personality in an attempt to compensate for some weakness that must be apparent to all those who know you in the real world. It's as though you use this internet board as a punching bag, trying to beat everybody up to rid yourself of your obvious hostilities to the world.

Merry Christmas.

Again, your concrete, humorless thought processes are revealed. Obviously, Al Gore didn't invent the internet, but when he campaigned for president he made the absurd claim that he had. It was meant to be tongue in cheek, but I'm afraid it was unintentional bait for you, the flamer and troll. You are so boringly predictable. Just about any post I make draws you like a moth to the "flame" to attempt to prove your superiority over the rest of the world. You just keep coming back for more........
    The lonely puppy analogy is very apt regarding your behavior. You are clearly obsessed with me, or you wouldn't keep posting endlessly trying to belittle me and anyone else of your choosing. You are a real head case. Normal people don't do that sort of thing, but I wouldn't expect you to understand that, either. Were you an abused child? Did your gay schoolmaster molest you? Did the other kids make fun of you because you are ugly? I can't understand the mentality of someone who takes apparent pleasure in making futile attempts to ridicule others. You only demonstate your own inadequacies in a most transparent fashion. You obviously take on the arrogant bastard personality in an attempt to compensate for some weakness that must be apparent to all those who know you in the real world. It's as though you use this internet board as a punching bag, trying to beat everybody up to rid yourself of your obvious hostilities to the world.

Merry Christmas.
    sorry but i didn't just read this quoted post after the first couple of lines.
    i wouldn't know about al gore and what he said because i'm english and do not bother with american politics, but still i don't think it was "tongue in cheek" - you're just a dumbass.

to horseballs:

just not funny - was it meant to be!?

is horseballs actually the dorkmeister?! you always come to his defense.....

dorkmeister i have been told via pm a little thing about you. instead of saying it's true i shall ask you if it is. so is it true you used to spent 14 hours a day on here and had many aliases and also were a moderator but didn't want anyone to know it!?

that is all

i wouldn't know about al gore and what he said because i'm english and do not bother with american politics, but still i don't think it was "tongue in cheek" - you're just a dumbass.

to horseballs:

dorkmeister i have been told via pm a little thing about you. instead of saying it's true i shall ask you if it is. so is it true you used to spent 14 hours a day on here and had many aliases and also were a moderator but didn't want anyone to know it!?

that is all
    You can thank Spank/Alyssa for that pm, I'm sure.
    1. I used to be a moderator on this board.
    2. When I first began to moderate, I wanted to keep it really low key. Francis asked me if I would moderate, and I said I would, but I wanted to remain as anonymous as possible to stay out of the flaming that tends to go on here. He very courteously made me moderator, and immediately put "Moderator" or "Administration" in my title. I was deeply appreciative. Spank noticed that immediately and "outed" me.
    3. Spank has also posted that I spend all day long on the internet and this board. This is obviously not true, or I wouldn't be able to hold down a very good job. However, my job does allow me to take breaks now and then during the day (like right now) and I tend to check on this board several times a day. To someone who just sees the time the posts were made, it would give the false impression that I am perpetually on the board. I have already discussed and clarified this, but Spank apparently wanted to needle me a bit by pm-ing you. No problem. Spank at least has a sense of humor.
    When I was moderator I kept whether I was on or off the board secret, because I didn't want Spank to know whether I was on at the time. We had a great little game of cat and mouse going for a while.
    4. No, I have never had any other name than Dorkman53 on this or any other board except ShotTalk. There I have a different name because I didn't want any feuding between Spank and me to spill over into the rather calm atmosphere there. Slingblade knows who I am, but certainly wouldn't disclose it.

Is there anything else you would like to know about me to satisfy your insatiable obsession with me? You are one sick little boy.

to horseballs:

that is all
    There is actually nothing funny in this thread.
    I find it sad that little kids like you can't grasp simple concepts. Maybe Coxford will teach you?
    Again, nothing funny whatsoever.

PS
    I've spoken to Santa and no, you are not getting the GI Joe action figures.
    Tell mummsy and daddy hi for me.
    fred3 antagonizer
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

Quote Originally Posted by Horseballs
    There is actually nothing funny in this thread.
    I find it sad that little kids like you can't grasp simple concepts. Maybe Coxford will teach you?
    Again, nothing funny whatsoever.

PS
    I've spoken to Santa and no, you are not getting the GI Joe action figures.
    Tell mummsy and daddy hi for me.
    HAHAHAHHA

this typical american comedy really gets me laughing. nothing predictable whatsoever. amazingly funny stuff right there. re-arranging names around like making Oxford = Coxford - CLASSIC!

Quote Originally Posted by Dorkman53
    You can thank Spank/Alyssa for that pm, I'm sure.
    1. I used to be a moderator on this board.
    2. When I first began to moderate, I wanted to keep it really low key. Francis asked me if I would moderate, and I said I would, but I wanted to remain as anonymous as possible to stay out of the flaming that tends to go on here. He very courteously made me moderator, and immediately put "Moderator" or "Administration" in my title. I was deeply appreciative. Spank noticed that immediately and "outed" me.
    3. Spank has also posted that I spend all day long on the internet and this board. This is obviously not true, or I wouldn't be able to hold down a very good job. However, my job does allow me to take breaks now and then during the day (like right now) and I tend to check on this board several times a day. To someone who just sees the time the posts were made, it would give the false impression that I am perpetually on the board. I have already discussed and clarified this, but Spank apparently wanted to needle me a bit by pm-ing you. No problem. Spank at least has a sense of humor.
    When I was moderator I kept whether I was on or off the board secret, because I didn't want Spank to know whether I was on at the time. We had a great little game of cat and mouse going for a while.
    4. No, I have never had any other name than Dorkman53 on this or any other board except ShotTalk. There I have a different name because I didn't want any feuding between Spank and me to spill over into the rather calm atmosphere there. Slingblade knows who I am, but certainly wouldn't disclose it.

Is there anything else you would like to know about me to satisfy your insatiable obsession with me? You are one sick little boy
    sorry dorkmeister but i haven't actually read thru your post - i didn't want your life story. and whoever said spank/alyssa pm'd me!? i wouldn't go opening cans of worms dorkmeister!

[QUOTE=

sorry dorkmeister but i haven't actually read thru your post - i didn't want your life story. and whoever said spank/alyssa pm'd me!? i wouldn't go opening cans of worms dorkmeister![/QUOTE]
    I realize that as a law student reading a couple of paragraphs would be an extraordinary strain on your visual system, so feel free not to read it. I wouldn't want to be held liable in the event that you experienced sudden blindness.

It was obviously Spank who pm'd you those details, but frankly, I don't care. Spank and I have a cordial, unofficial truce from hostilities at this point.

Frankly, you are beginning to bore me with your "gotta get in the last word" antics, so don't feel slighted if I fail to respond to you as frequently as you might wish.

You may, however, continue to obsess about me and post endlessly following any and all of my posts that don't concern you. We still live in a free society.

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and a Joyous Guy Fawkes Day. No, you don't have to say "Gotcha; we just celebrated Guy Fawkes Day. You ignorant American, don't you know it's in November?........."

Sometimes I forget that you are still a mere child. Thank you for reminding me, again and again and again.
    Oh, and Happy Holidays to you and yours!!! Hope you get all the toys you have asked Santa to bring you!

PS
    Santa is actually your parents...

touche,
    TIB just got washed on by a big horse pee

Quote Originally Posted by LyleG
    TIB

Dorkman is owning you more and more with every post.
    looks like LyleG is right sometimes

Actually, I did send a message "exactly" like what this bastard has said. I sent that PM about 2 months ago or 3... I don't remember when. However, I did send this message to a personage of trust, at that time...

I have been betrayed.

Fearful,

spankdoggie

P.S. You are now on my Sh!t list, young man.
    I knew it had to be you, Spank, because each and every one of those points has been raised by you and you alone in the past. Frankly, I don't care. I am beginning to appreciate your off the wall humor, at least in reasonable doses. I hold no animosity aimed in your direction. TIB annoys me, but frankly he is getting so predictable that he is becoming trite and downright boring.
    Cheers

Well, cheers to you too. I would never have figured out that Teh master was TIB without your help...

Fred is thinking of signing up. I hope he doesn't find photos of Teh online... Fred is a photoshop genius among other things.
    I wouldn't have guessed it, either. Now I see why he is so possessed by the need to demonstrate brilliance and has the need to prove his superiority to the entire known world. For a long time, his spelling, syntax, and logical thinking were so atrociously poor that he was the laughingstock of the board. Later, Benguk filled the niche of village idiot as "teh Master" matured a bit. Obviously, TIB/tehMaster has been spending less time golfing and more time on his schoolwork lately, because he can now write coherent sentences with correct spelling, even though he fails at times in the higher reasoning department. I KNEW there had to be an explanation for his very aberrant "behaviour" lately. People usually take great pains to prove what is in doubt. Again, common sense prevails.......

Well, cheers to you too. I would never have figured out that Teh master was TIB without your help...

Fred is thinking of signing up. I hope he doesn't find photos of Teh online... Fred is a photoshop genius among other things.
    sorry spanky but "the master" is definetely not me and he hasn't even pm'd me.
    maybe he's betrayed you and some other person has betrayed him etc etc!? anywho have the ip's checked, w/e. but i'm afraid i don't have time to have 2 accounts or spend 14 hours a day here. i've been always been typing "coherently" mister dork. isn't the master still at college!?

haven't you already pointed the finger at "spank" mister dork - that was wrong like i told you. haven't you already called me "spank" mister dork? that was also wrong like i told you.

common sense prevails!? haha

you're all just getting pwned (in a mere 4 minutes)

maybe he's betrayed you and some other person has betrayed him etc etc!? anywho have the ip's checked, w/e. but i'm afraid i don't have time to have 2 accounts or spend 14 hours a day here. i've been always been typing "coherently" mister dork. isn't the master still at college!?

haven't you already pointed the finger at "spank" mister dork - that was wrong like i told you. haven't you already called me "spank" mister dork? that was also wrong like i told you.

There are two possibilities:
    1. You are "teh Master" and you are lying, or
    2. You are not "teh Master" and you are simply a pompous, arrogant kid who thinks he knows more than he does.
    Which one is it? It really doesn't matter. I know I'll never have to suffer through the experience of meeting you in real life, so I really don't care. Continue to live your life based on your inflated self image. You will continue to alienate people at all turns, and be seen as the SOB you are, or you will eventually learn a little bit of grace and human decency. I'm not holding my breath.....

But if you are truly not TM, that still leaves the question of why you are such a thoroughly unpleasant, boorish individual. The possibility of equally arrogant, obnoxious parents is raised, though the questions of physical, sexual, and emotional abuse remain. Normal people aren't mad at everyone in sight. Your obsessive-compulsive effort in a vain attempt to prove your self-worth to yourself and others is a clear indication of a monumental degree of anxiety and insecurity. You are clearly abnormal, by anyone's standards. Your behavior is deviant and antisocial......hmmmm....good qualifications for a lawyer........you may go far in your field.
    Last edited by dorkman53; 12-23-2006 at 08:07 AM.

Ditto. Where spank got this conspiracy from that, me "The master" is "TIB" is beyond me. I don't have time to create two accounts, and post all day on these forums like some people (e.g. dorkman). I have mass amounts of college work to do, a job and a social life. This board is for when I'm very very bored and when I'm looking for a laugh at people's petty threats, though come January I doubt I will be on it ever again.

I honestly believe that spank is a 5 foot 4, skinny 21 year old geek. No mature adult would ever do what he does. Spank spends his nights on forums, posting with 10+ accounts. I would guess he spends 5 hours every single day on free internet message boards. He probably life's with his parents and works in Macdonald's and dreams of owning a Mercedes one day, as he always use to go on about how he owns one.
    Feels just like it should.

There are two possibilities:
    1. You are "teh Master" and you are lying, or
    2. You are not "teh Master" and you are simply a pompous, arrogant kid who thinks he knows more than he does.
    Which one is it? It really doesn't matter. I know I'll never have to suffer through the experience of meeting you in real life, so I really don't care. Continue to live your life based on your inflated self image. You will continue to alienate people at all turns, and be seen as the SOB you are, or you will eventually learn a little bit of grace and human decency. I'm not holding my breath.....

But if you are truly not TM, that still leaves the question of why you are such a thoroughly unpleasant, boorish individual. The possibility of equally arrogant, obnoxious parents is raised, though the questions of physical, sexual, and emotional abuse remain. Normal people aren't mad at everyone in sight. Your obsessive-compulsive effort in a vain attempt to prove your self-worth to yourself and others is a clear indication of a monumental degree of anxiety and insecurity. You are clearly abnormal, by anyone's standards. Your behavior is deviant and antisocial......hmmmm....good qualifications for a lawyer........you may go far in your field.

my answer: 2
    end
    NEXT...

Don't make me own you.
    you have the time and the accounts....

Me, too

I would also like to apologize to teh Master for having jumped to the same conclusion as Spank. TM, I'm glad to hear you are not TIB, for your sake. You have the possibility of a normal life.

Little nerd (TIB) has not apologized... So let me begin the process of ownage on this young retard:

Here is theidioticbizarre ('s) myspace account:
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=50906050

Basically, the underage nerd is getting drunk almost every night and posting his stupid retarded face on myspace.

No one should be subjected to such retardedness. I have already saved every photo you have posted, and I will photoshop them. I have all your friend's myspace accounts bookmarked, from Sean, Conky, Make a Wish, Hazz, Mark, Wilson, Lone Ranger... etc...

I am deep inside your game, you silly ass bastard, and I don't need your myspace.com account either, so if you go private, I may just contact your school or your parents... But rest assured that I will contact every single one of your friends...

You are about to be seriously owned worse than the Star Wars Kid...

TIB is the gay kid in the green tee shirt, and it looks like his boy friend likes him: He is really short too; maybe he is trying to compensate for it; nothing like a gay short guy to make an asian kid happy... Short little retard...

Ownage. (If I don't get an apology, then ownage will really begin)...

next,

spank
    You're amazing, Spank!! You aren't a P.I. in real life, are you?
    I guess I really don't want to know how you do it, but my mouth has dropped open, and is at risk of admitting flying arthropods.
    Last edited by dorkman53; 12-23-2006 at 10:13 PM.

haha good stuff. Nice to know where its comin from. Everytime you pretend to 'own' someone, I'll gladly post that picture of you licking that dudes face. Instant ownage right there.

We may have some overweight here in the US, but I can guarentee most of us aren't under 5'4".

Spank has officially owned TIB to the tenth degree. There is no possible response that could recify the severe ownage Spank has layed down on you.

And don't even bother, I don't have a myspace.
    "You got a choice. You can stop, or you can start."
    "Start?
    "Walkin"
    "Where?"
    "Right back to where you always been... and then stand there... Still... real still... And remember... "

Just a guess, but somehow I suspect that when TIB staggers to the computer in the morning in a half-drunken stupor, he isn't going to appreciate Spank's Christmas present.......

Sorry boys for the confusion. Happy Christmas!
    Feels just like it should.

sorry bud but i don't have a myspace - i do have msn.

try again old man...

:]

nice hijack of my thread...this is about my brillance being sensored.....BACK ON TOPIC...

we should be discussing how the world is a dark, cold, and lonely place without Omen being free to express himself to all....

nice hijack of my thread...this is about my brillance being sensored.....BACK ON TOPIC...

we should be discussing how the world is a dark, cold, and lonely place without Omen being free to express himself to all....
    But we do have Omen2! Happy days
    My set:
    TaylorMade R7 Steel 15*
    Mizuno MP-32 4-PW
    TaylorMade RAC TP 56*
    Bettinardi BHB1.C
    TaylorMade TP Red

you have a valid point....

Wow, has this thread takin an awesome turn for the better.
    Looks like we wont be seeing much of TIB anymore.

So is spank CIA or what? Talk about amazing, I can hardly find a recipe when I need one.

What happened here? I can guess that TIB got owned back to the Stone Age by Spank after being owned by dorkman, but it looks like the good part was deleted.
    fred3 antagonizer
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

that was a weak response by TIB. "Its not mine, sorry!!!1" It damn well is yours. Karma is a *****.

Keep going on about yourself, you little midget. You probably would be intimidated if I stood next to you prior to a match play event.

Also, how does it feel that any girl you're with is most likely taller than you are. Now we know who wears the pants in your relationships.

Good work spank. We all love you.
    "Start?
    "Walkin"
    "Where?"
    "Right back to where you always been... and then stand there... Still... real still... And remember... "

I thought TIB was attending Oxford? what is Adams Grammar college?

how the hell do you know so much about TIB...you don't have pictures of me do you ?

....wait a minute...everyone has pictures of me, I'm Tiger Woods....

This reminds me of a (probably) very old joke, but I'll bet quite a few of you haven't heard it.

Three Englishmen were visiting a pub, and noticed an Irishman by himself. They decided to torment the poor fellow. One of them went up to the Irishman and said, "Your St. Patrick was gay."
    The Irishman looked a bit surprised, but said nothing.
    The Englishmen were downcast over the lack of much reaction; they were expecting a lot of anger.
    "Watch me. Now you'll see some reaction," said the second Englishman.
    "Your St. Patrick was not only gay, he was a transvestite!"
    Still not much reaction, and more disappointment on the part of the English.
    "I know what I can do to get him upset; watch me," said the third Englishman.
    "Your St. Patrick was an Englishman!"
    "Oh, now I feel better. I wasn't quite sure what to think when you told me he was gay and a transvestite, but now that you tell me he was an Englishman, it explains everything."

I have heard of owning like this, but have never seen it before. This is excellent work!!!
    The licking picture does explain a lot of TIB's fascination with fat people though. Creepy stuff.
    fred3 antagonizer
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

Talking

Well now we know for sure that was TIB. He made his myspace account private so only his friends can look at it. For once I've seen one of these "Internet Toughguys" exposed for what he really is. A nerd with a bunch of nerd friends.

After all the crap he gave everyone in this forum I'm glad it came back on him doubly. C'mon TIB, why don't you post and explain yourself?

This is ownage to the tenth degree, and I would love for Spank to start contacting his family/friends. Perhaps read some of his compositions to his parents over the phone. You could also read some of his more embarrasing ones to his friends.

I nominate Spank for moderator, having a P.I. to weed out all the e-warriors can only be a good thing.
    "Start?
    "Walkin"
    "Where?"

Spank and I have had our differences, but our conflicts were always laced with a certain "cat and mouse" gamesmanship; taunting, exposing, new identies, etc., etc. On the other hand, he was the reason I resigned as moderator. There was no way to beat him. I could get Francis to ban "XXXX", and in 30 minutes he'd be back on as "XXXX2" or "Ghost of XXXX."

TIB, on the other hand, is/was simply an arrogant, hostile, boorish turd. I knew there had to be something unusual about him to explain his frantic, compulsive need to be better than everybody. I guess Spank has laid that one open to the world.

To a better New Year on GR!!

I'm glad I didn’t make spank as angry as TIB did. That's some serious ownage right there.

Can someone tell me how this ownage began? haven't been around much lately.

What did TIB do/say to unleash spank?

JS

good question GA... Spank keeps demanding an apology for him an Dorkman...for what I don't know...but i would like to???

so spank...what he do??

Spank,

You seem to be a computer wiz. Anyway you can delete my file from VISA's records

Thanks in advance

Spank,

You seem to be a computer wiz. Anyway you can delete my file from VISA's records

Thanks in advance
    I was hoping he could get my files purged from the Defense Department and the FBI. You know, that embarassing prank when I got drunk, broke into the army base and took that tank on a 5 mile spree in the downtown section. It's amazing how easy it is to drive over a parked Corolla......
    If I could get that one incident off my record, I'm sure I could get rehired as a security guard at K-Mart........

The answer is all in this thread. I have never gotten in TIB's face ever. Then he wrote the following to Dorkman53: "so is it true you used to spent 14 hours a day on here and had many aliases and also were a moderator but didn't want anyone to know it!?"

That was too close to a real private message that I sent to someone, and I feel that private messages should be kept private. I assumed it was teh Master, but teh Master said no, I began tracking TIB down, and I found him. He also showed a little disrespect towards me in this thread.

I warned above by saying: "Don't make me own you." TIB responded saying that I have the time to do so, basically challenging me to own him. Not only is he being owned, but the ownage is going so far, that it now qualifies as clownage. There is now serious clownage going on here, and it may get worse if I do not receive an apology; and Dorkman53.

TIB did listen to one of my demands which was to take his myspace private. So he is starting to accede to my wishes. I am really not quite sure why an apology is not forthcoming.

For example, teh Master is and was a normal kid. TIB is behaving like a screwball.

I politely asked for an apology, and he will not give it, not even through a private message. Pretty soon, I will post on a few of his friends myspace pages the link to this thread, but I will give him a fair chance to apologize to me.

After all, I am a kind and gentle person, as Dorky would attest to.

I remain,

spank
    I understand.

Seems like pretty reasonable demands to me. TIB will likley come back and say he was "busy with university", and coulden't post.

Continue,

JS

Quote Originally Posted by golfaholic
    I understand.

Seems like pretty reasonable demands to me. TIB will likley come back and say he was "busy with university", and coulden't post.

Continue,

JS
    Yes, and he was too busy to even read this thread........as he claimed he hadn't read some of my posts because they were too long.......

the Wrath of Spank

Quote Originally Posted by golfaholic
    I'm glad I didn’t make spank as angry as TIB did. That's some serious ownage right there.

JS
    nosh!t man, that's impressive.
    this simple phucktard's staying out of the Wrath of Spank
    Last edited by ironman; 12-28-2006 at 09:20 PM.

WHAT!

I didnt see any public apology?

Dammit, this was just getting good.

I did not post here.
    Last edited by golfaholic; 12-29-2006 at 05:30 PM.

Yes, there is currently peace between Spank, TIB, and me.

QUOTE=alyssagolf]Is this some sort of backhanded insult towards me golfaholic? To be honest, I believe that posting like this, in huge fonts, and swear words, is a backhanded slap in my face; especially when this thread was finished.

I politely request that you delete that above comment. Please feel free to post it in a new thread, a new post somewhere else, or in a private message. If you do delete it, I will delete this post, as well...

Please let me know.

spank[/QUOTE]

I didn’t mean to insult you in any way. The post was not directed to you in any way.

I was just simply trying to get Lyle to notice that I have PM'd him on shot talk about a situation. A situation that may require me being first in line for what seems to be a very nice deal on a golf club.

I thought about starting a new thread but..figured u guys didn’t want to see another useless thread started by JS. A waste of space perhaps?.

Since this is the thread Lyle has posted in last ( i think ) I figured he may return to this thread with the motive of finding out how TIB has made peace with Dorkman and yourself. Thus, seeing my post with the big bold underlined letters and acting accordingly.

Also, I don’t think it makes much since to PM somebody..telling/asking them to check their PM's. Do you see what I mean here?..In my mind that's just a useless PM..since he already is in fact, checking his PM's.

However, I have removed the post in question and wish to move on peacefully.

Please forgive me,

JS

Thanks boss,

JS

--EDIT--

P.S.- watch those Coach Hines videos I just posted..funny stuff..

Good work TIB. That's a very sincere apology. Looking forward to you coming back to GR.
    HB
    fred3 antagonizer
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

Good work TIB. That's a very sincere apology. Looking forward to you coming back to GR.
    HB
    He said his account was 'deactivated'- he cant post. only PM.

Ahhh, JS gettin in spanks grill. Could be the battle to be for 07.
    Anyone but me watchin the Liddel vs.Ortiz battle tonight?

Ahhh, JS gettin in spanks grill. Could be the battle to be for 07.
    Anyone but me watchin the Liddel vs.Ortiz battle tonight?
    Shoulden't you be taking pictures of Callaway X460 tour drivers?!

WEAK SAUCE.....WEAK.....where's the bloodshed...I wanna see some carnage....

Omen, step away from the crack pipe slowly with your hands up!

....can i keep the needle???

BLOODSHED, CARNAGE...

....can i keep the needle???

BLOODSHED, CARNAGE...

Negitive.

Turn away from me and get on your knees. Interlace your fingers on the top of your head.

KNEE GROW PLEASE....everyone knows that the cops wont shoot even if you ram them with your car....or is it the other way round...cant remember

KNEE GROW PLEASE....everyone knows that the cops wont shoot even if you ram them with your car....or is it the other way round...cant remember
    it appears you know verry little.

I have no reason to have a lethal weapon out. No immediate safety threat.

I obviousley have an X26 pointed directly at your gut.

Assumeing were still talking about you and your crack pipe.

If talking about the car this is what I have pointed directly at your heart.(the G23 incase you're really stupid)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8579806_final2.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	70.0 KB 
ID:	1761  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thread Information