|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Thread: My newest toy

My newest toy

Accuflex Creation 80

Drool over it you pricks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	creation_IMG.JPG 
Views:	558 
Size:	181.3 KB 
ID:	1862  

Good to see it's in one piece.

However that is one POSSY HACKER shaft.
    2007-2017 Moderator of the Year.

It weighs 80 grams you would sh!t your pants just trying to lift it.

Quote Originally Posted by LyleG
    It weighs 80 grams you would sh!t your pants just trying to lift it.

Yo momma, punk.

I'll take that as a concession.

I'll take that as a concession.

You also take it through your lowest sphincter muscle to the ground. Like a little ***** I might add.

Pound sand,

JS

You just dont have it anymore do you?

What a shame.

You just dont have it anymore do you?

What a shame.

You dont even know what a spincter muscle is without useing the internet or any other form of accessing information.

I destroyed you a couple nights ago when we were posting for about half an hour.

You ran away crying to your Boyfriend.

I have it..as long as there is something to make a smart ass comment about.

I feel like making another useless off topic thread.

Way to back down little boy, like you would in a match against the all powerful and talanted JS.

Jay S

Accuflex Creation 80

Drool over it you pricks
    Wow. I don't even know why I should like this thing. Kinda looks like a golf shaft to me.
    Lyle, I guess it's good that your OCD is directed towards golf equipment instead of Star Trek.
    fred3 antagonizer
    2010 recipiant of TRG Commendation of Excellence
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

*Plus many more accolades that are the cause of jealousy

dude i love the way that shaft looks... howd you get it i think i saw one at a tour event i went to i cant remember who i saw with it... HB, whats not to like its the same as taking a pic of your new driver or w/e and posting it...

OK, so you found enough pennies from your childhood My Little Pony bank to buy a shaft.

I am sure your searching the neighborhood rummage sales for a ding and dent club head or garden shovel to impale that color-hued stick onto.

It still does not make you swing better..
    Cobra 350 SS Stiff / HM Tour shaft (mid Kick)
    Cobra SZ 3wood
    Nickent 3DX Hybrid
    MacGregor VIP Tourney 3 -PW
    Mizuno MP20 52 and 56
    Titleist Vokey 60
    STX Black Putter.

Pro V1 or Titleist NXT

Quote Originally Posted by mmdrake
    OK, so you found enough pennies from your childhood My Little Pony bank to buy a shaft.

I am sure your searching the neighborhood rummage sales for a ding and dent club head or garden shovel to impale that color-hued stick onto.

It still does not make you swing better..
    And THAT is the point, Pingman. Well said mmdrake.
    Hell, mmdrake plays with shovels and pool cues for gods sake and he's freakin' awesome.
    fred3 antagonizer
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

Quote Originally Posted by Horseballs
    And THAT is the point, Pingman. Well said mmdrake.
    Hell, mmdrake plays with shovels and pool cues for gods sake and he's freakin' awesome.
    oh i know it wont help you actually swing the club better i just dont think that its any different from someone posting a pic of a new 3 wood the bought... the shaft is a piece of equipment and we all know the right equipment for us does make a difference...

I am not sure where to begin with this, so I will get right to the point.

THE CREATION IS SIMPLY AMAZING.

I played 9 holes this evening and hit 2 balls off of every tee. Always hitting one with my gamer one with the creation. I also alternated which one went first. I was hitting the ball quite well tonight with all my clubs so I strongly believe my findings were not a fluke.

The creation is freaky long. I mean longer than anything I have ever hit including the odd freak shot you hit from time to time. I hit 4 drives today that were longer than any ball I have ever hit on those holes. One was so far up I actually stopped looking for it because I assumed it took a funny bounce and was lost. It was almost 25 yards further up than normal. I was very surprised to say the least. I am not sure why this shaft is this much longer but it is, and that I have no doubt about.
    The ball flight is so cool as well. Quite high, and stays in the air an extraordinarily long time. I am talking "holy ****" long time, yet it hit the ground running every single time. Every shot was nearly identical with it, high, flat, in the air forever, 2-5 yard draws. By the 7th hole the 2 guys I was playing with were both saying they wish they were left handed so they could hit this club. Both have played with me before and were blown away. It was also very accurate, with only one missed fairway and that was less than 5 yards off line.
    Feel was nothing special. It felt like every other high end shaft I have hit. Smooth, silky, and controlled. Nothing that stuck out however.
    I will be playing again tomorrow morning and will update this after that. So far though I am beyond impressed. This may very well be the best golf purchase I have ever made.

$400 USD for a shaft? No thanks. We'll see how much you love it once the honeymoon period is over, especially at that price.
    Titleist 905R 9.5* Aldila VS Proto 70-S
    Titleist 906F4 15.5* Aldila VS Proto 80-S
    Cleveland HiBore 19*, 25* Hybrids Fujikura Banzai X
    Titleist 695CB 5-PW DG S300
    Cleveland CG12 Black Pearl 52,56,60
    TM Rossa Siena 4 AGSI+

All clubs LH.

$400 is retail. I paid no where near that.

As for the honey moon, I hit something good right away or not at all. This doesnt change with time.

$400 is retail. I paid no where near that.

As for the honey moon, I hit something good right away or not at all. This doesnt change with time.
    Yeah, I'm sure you'll be consistently "hitting it 25 yards farther" forever. Good luck with that.
    TM Rossa Siena 4 AGSI+

All clubs LH.

Listen. I type slow so you can understand this a little better.

I have been golfing for 30 years. I carry an index of 1.9 at the moment and am very consistent. I have had about 6 driver heads, and roughly 25 shafts in various combo's over the last 3 seasons and all have been withing 5-10 yards of each other. This shaft is consistently 20 yards past any combo I have ever hit, anytime, anywhere. Everyone I know who has hit this shaft has reported freaky distance gains. Its the design of the shaft. On the launch monitor is produced faster ball speeds, with less spin than any shaft I have ever played. The part that is most amazing is that the head I using with it has more loft than any head I normally use as well. Yes, even with more loft, the launch angle has remained the same, ball speed still went up, spin still went down, carry and roll both increased and my angle of ascent is better as well. In less than 5 years, every shaft company out there will incorporate this design in some of their models. That I can guarantee.

So have fun hitting your $25 "made for Titleist" speeder

The kinder, gentler LyleG

Listen. I type slow so you can understand this a little better.

I have been golfing for 30 years. I carry an index of 1.9 at the moment and am very consistent. I have had about 6 driver heads, and roughly 25 shafts in various combo's over the last 3 seasons and all have been withing 5-10 yards of each other. This shaft is consistently 20 yards past any combo I have ever hit, anytime, anywhere. Everyone I know who has hit this shaft has reported freaky distance gains. Its the design of the shaft. On the launch monitor is produced faster ball speeds, with less spin than any shaft I have ever played. The part that is most amazing is that the head I using with it has more loft than any head I normally use as well. Yes, even with more loft, the launch angle has remained the same, ball speed still went up, spin still went down, carry and roll both increased and my angle of ascent is better as well. In less than 5 years, every shaft company out there will incorporate this design in some of their models. That I can guarantee.

So have fun hitting your $25 "made for Titleist" speeder

Thanks for the unsolicited lecture. I understand completely. You're a conceited, egotistical, internet hero who can predict the future of golf shaft technology. Shocked we haven't seen you out on Tour with your combination of skill, knowledge, and knack for making friends online. Got it.

And I'll bet I can easily outdrive you with my "$25 shaft". Whatever.
    TM Rossa Siena 4 AGSI+

All clubs LH.

Yawn, you bore me.

bet you cant
    Cobra 400 SZ
    Orlimar Trimetal 3 Wood
    Nicklaus Dual Point 3 Hybrid
    Ping Eye 2 irons 4-9
    Tom Watson 07 G,S,L wedges
    Golden Bear BL-3 Putter

I have a tip that can take five strokes off anyone's golf game: it's called an eraser. ~Arnold Palmer

Yawn, you bore me.
    Likewise. Classic troll.
    TM Rossa Siena 4 AGSI+

All clubs LH.

Troll, yes, you fit the bill perfectly. Myself on the other hand has nearly 1600 posts.

Look I understand your pain. It must be tough talking to people who can afford to buy nice things while you scrape by living paycheck to paycheck. Its OK though, things will turn around for you soon enough. Next thing you know you'll be the fry guy, then shift supervisor, then assistant manager. Yes, it might take a few years, but I honestly feel your time is coming. If you play your cards right, 10 or 15 years from now you might be the manager. Think about that, the MANAGER. You will marry, most likely a fattish slightly older than you woman, who in spite of her fatness will still screw around on you, you will have a couple of butt ugly kids who will be a little "slow for their age", and live in a nice single floor dwelling in a questionable area of town. Happy times indeed, the pride of your family to boot.
    Lucky you.

If you look at Lyle's input on the "Which shaft do you choose thread", the fact is, he know's his stuff. Most people just think they do. I recently, bought an NV proto with a 905 D2 head, and feel kind of wowed by it. Lyle, have you tried that? What are your thoughts?

Troll, yes, you fit the bill perfectly. Myself on the other hand has nearly 1600 posts.

Look I understand your pain. It must be tough talking to people who can afford to buy nice things while you scrape by living paycheck to paycheck. Its OK though, things will turn around for you soon enough. Next thing you know you'll be the fry guy, then shift supervisor, then assistant manager. Yes, it might take a few years, but I honestly feel your time is coming. If you play your cards right, 10 or 15 years from now you might be the manager. Think about that, the MANAGER. You will marry, most likely a fattish slightly older than you woman, who in spite of her fatness will still screw around on you, you will have a couple of butt ugly kids who will be a little "slow for their age", and live in a nice single floor dwelling in a questionable area of town. Happy times indeed, the pride of your family to boot.
    Lucky you.

Wow - the incredibly original fast food insult. Where did you come up with that? What's next? Are you going to insult my mom?

I won't respond with my financial particulars but it's safe to assume that whatever you paid for that shaft will probably cause you to have to skip a payment on the trailer you live in. Lucky you.
    TM Rossa Siena 4 AGSI+

All clubs LH.

Pretty funny thread,

The normal JS

In less than 5 years, every shaft company out there will incorporate this design in some of their models. That I can guarantee.

Lyle

The picture looks nice but what is the technology behind this this new "design"? i.e. what makes it so special?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Player
    Lyle

The picture looks nice but what is the technology behind this this new "design"? i.e. what makes it so special?
    This is a direct quote from the Accuflex website

"The new creation shaft by AccuFLEX features a unique long "butt" parallel section
    that tapers quickly in the bottom portion of the shaft. The Long "butt" taper stores the created energy longer, while the quick taper at the end acts as a "hinge" that enables optimal unloading of the shaft at impact, creating a higher launch angle, with decreased back spin. This new shaft profile, combined with our proprietary NANOMET technology, NanoMetal Polymer Composites, allows us to push the shaft design limits, with precise weight distribution and variable bending properties through the shafts profile, to accomplish a super stable shaft that has unmatched feel, dispersion and distance producing characteristics. Each Shaft is finished in Japan with a rich ION coating."

The thing looks bizarre in person. The butt seems to run more than half way down the shaft then taper hard and fast. It feels different at impact as a result but the ball rockets off the face. The shafts can handle anything you throw at it, I am stunned at how consistent it is in terms of ball flight and distance. I swing pretty well but have never seen this level of consistency from shot to shot to shot.
    They are also using a different type of carbon nanotube in this design that is suppose to make the shaft stronger yet create a more consistent load and unload.
    Trust me when I say it seems to work brilliantly.

hey lyle... ignore the newbs for a moment ... how much did you pay?

or better yet how much could you get me one for?

here's what's going on in Omen world....

the graffaloy blue x is going really high off the 905 @ 9.5*
    ball speed is avg. 168 with this set up... launch angle is usually around 17-19* ... freaking straight up ....

so what's up what do you have or can you get me into that will remedy this.

sincerly the same old Omen

p.s. to prove its the same old omen; THE DRAW IS STILL THE SUPERIOR BALL FLIGHT.
    Omen, the GR standard by which all GOLFERS will be measured.

Hey Lyle, your attempt at a new and improved persona doesn't seem to be working. One negative response and your old abrasive self immediately resurfaced (which I think is a good thing BTW).

The shaft sounds awesome though. When can I get one in Australia, and are there any other shafts that employ similar technology?
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

Omen,

I paid $190 US. Now that I have played this I would not hesitate for a second to buy again at full retail if I had too. Yes, I thinks its that good. You can get this shaft and a quality component head for less than a superquad tp.

There are currently no other shafts on the market the incorporate this exact technology.

Omen,

I paid $190 US. Now that I have played this I would not hesitate for a second to buy again at full retail if I had too. Yes, I thinks its that good. You can get this shaft and a quality component head for less than a superquad tp.

There are currently no other shafts on the market the incorporate this exact technology.
    Why don't you put it in a decent driver, instead of that no name Maltby you use? How could anybody take a club designer seriously who is called Ralph?
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

That no name head has higher launch monitor numbers for ball speed that any of the current offerings from Callaway, TM, titleist and nike. It also weighs 203g, a much preferred head weight for a driver that is 44.5 inches. It can also be chosen with the proper face angle for ones swing with the right connections.

15-3-3-3 titanium aint cheap, but it is by far the best titanium for a club head face.

I can play any head I want, and would not choose another at this point. What comes out in the future, who knows. But currently there is no better driver head on the market imo.

That no name head has higher launch monitor numbers for ball speed that any of the current offerings from Callaway, TM, titleist and nike. It also weighs 203g, a much preferred head weight for a driver that is 44.5 inches. It can also be chosen with the proper face angle for ones swing with the right connections.

15-3-3-3 titanium aint cheap, but it is by far the best titanium for a club head face.

I can play any head I want, and would not choose another at this point. What comes out in the future, who knows. But currently there is no better driver head on the market imo.
    Thanks for the info, maybe I should kerb my pre concieved elitist bias towards name brands. I know your irons aren't played by tour players either, but they are top notch forgings which are probably better quality than most of the tour players are hitting. Shame I can't Maltby drivers in Australia.

It says on the shaft Xperimental Run 1 of 500. Does that mean it is a prototype?

How did you get hold of it so hot off the production line?

This was one of the first run, they are now available retail.
    As for how I got it, I just get stuff like this from time to time.

This was one of the first run, they are now available retail.
    As for how I got it, I just get stuff like this from time to time.
    I guess sucking the right dick can get you anything.

JS

Zing! JS, that was actually pretty funny.
    fred3 antagonizer
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

Quote Originally Posted by golfaholic
    I guess sucking the right dick can get you anything.

JS

You should know, look at all the nice stuff your Dad has bought you of late.

You should know, look at all the nice stuff your Dad has bought you of late.

I wish..

Since I already said he died when I was 7.

****tard,

JS

thought this thread was funny so i brought it back
    Cobra 400 SZ
    Orlimar Trimetal 3 Wood
    Ping Eye 2 irons 4-9
    Golden Bear BL-3 Putter

I have a tip that can take five strokes off anyone's golf game: it's called an eraser. ~Arnold Palmer

https://bigcedar.com/golf/buffalo-ridge-springs-course/
    I hadn't read any of that before. The old codger Lyle vs. albino JS is a hilarious duo. They should get together and gangbang.
    Be glad we aren't getting all of the government we're paying for.

Quote Originally Posted by augafan48
    thought this thread was funny so i brought it back
    You were wrong, dead wrong. POS

TmacG
    RCC Saskatchewan, Canada

augafan plays a hybrid, so what did you expect?

fair enough, good call.

MAc
    RCC Saskatchewan, Canada

gee, thanks
    Cobra 400 SZ
    Orlimar Trimetal 3 Wood
    Ping Eye 2 irons 4-9
    Golden Bear BL-3 Putter

Quote Originally Posted by bjdrivers
    They should get together and gangbang.

I can only imagine how blistered your hand would be if you had video of that.

https://bigcedar.com/golf/buffalo-ridge-springs-course/
    I can only imagine how blistered your hand would be if you had video of that.
    From hanging on to the back of your mom's head.
    Be glad we aren't getting all of the government we're paying for.

that wasnt bad.

Quote Originally Posted by bjdrivers
    From hanging on to the back of your mom's head.
    Stop with the mom jokes please. They are degrading towards mothers.

PS
    Your mom is a very nice person. She's also a whore.

She must be a very nice, and very sympathetic, whore if she takes your money Cargo. I wouldn't think any whore would be that nice.

Thread Information