|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Results 1 to 24 of 24
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Burnham and Berrow
    Posts
    3,659
    Rep Power
    19

    Marriage guidance

    Dear Elin Nordegren

    What is your problem.

    You cannot surely have believed that your soon to be billionaire husband who spends half his life jetting around the world was only going to want to bang your minge for the rest of his life did you. I appreciate your blond and pretty etc etc but come on, he's Tiger Woods and tang must be throwing itself at him every day. You need to thank your lucky stars you have a good husband because if you had attacked me with a golf club you would be looking at 5 years in chokey for domestic violence. Get over it.

    Dear Tiger

    Come on Tiger, man up and dump this bunny boiling psycho. So what if it costs you $55million, do it and do it now before before she cuts off your dick whilst your sleeping.

    Hope that helps

    Edgey
    Last edited by edgey; 12-04-2009 at 01:20 PM.
    WITB Ping K15 Driver, Nike SQ Sumo 16 deg "Thragina", Ping G15 4,5 and 6 hybrid, Callaway BB2002 7-SW, Ping Nome Putter

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Location, Location.
    Posts
    11,935
    Rep Power
    30
    It's as simple as Algebra. How much sense does it make to judge the inevitable? Why bark at the moon?

    At best, Elin knew what to expect, on some level, thus the pre-nup. At worst she rented herself, kids and all, for 10 years. Given the renegotiation of the pre-nup so quickly, the latter is alot more likely than the former. If any of you think Tiger's situation is anything like your own, you're mistaken.

    Nice to know someone can get the math right.
    GR lives...

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    MCC, North Shore Maui
    Posts
    439
    Rep Power
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by edgey
    Dear Elin Nordegren

    What is your problem.

    You cannot surely have believed that your soon to be billionaire husband who spends half his life jetting around the world was only going to want to bang your minge for the rest of his life did you. I appreciate your blond and pretty etc etc but come on, he's Tiger Woods and tang must be throwing itself at him every day. You need to thank your lucky stars you have a good husband because if you had attacked me with a golf club you would be looking at 5 years in chokey for domestic violence. Get over it.

    Dear Tiger

    Come on Tiger, man up and dump this bunny boiling psycho. So what if it costs you $55million, do it and do it now before before she cuts off your dick whilst your sleeping.

    Hope that helps

    Edgey
    Totally off the subject but I just noticed your club sig edgey...has it always been like that? What's up with the totally GAY irons you're bagging?? Callaway fusions? did you get those with the senior, lady, or larry shaft option?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Jacks Point
    Posts
    10,195
    Rep Power
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by mentaloaf
    Totally off the subject but I just noticed your club sig edgey...has it always been like that? What's up with the totally GAY irons you're bagging?? Callaway fusions? did you get those with the senior, lady, or larry shaft option?
    Yeah good point. The GFF conversion didn't last long. Having said that the MX-25's were always GFF lite. The fact Edgey wouldn't follow the true GR path to GFF righteousness via the MP series always brought his GFF commitment into question. I warned him at the time that the MX-20's lead NAH down a dark path to Wilson Fatshafts and that no good would come from the MX-25's. Alas those words now appear truly and sadly prophetic and they have lead Edgey down an even darker path to an even worse fate.

    Callaway Fusion Wide Soles!!!!
    I chose the road less traveled.

    Now where the f#ck am I?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    barnbougle dunes
    Posts
    3,496
    Rep Power
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Player
    Yeah good point. The GFF conversion didn't last long. Having said that the MX-25's were always GFF lite. The fact Edgey wouldn't follow the true GR path to GFF righteousness via the MP series always brought his GFF commitment into question. I warned him at the time that the MX-20's lead NAH down a dark path to Wilson Fatshafts and that no good would come from the MX-25's. Alas those words now appear truly and sadly prophetic and they have lead Edgey down an even darker path to an even worse fate.

    Callaway Fusion Wide Soles!!!!
    I agree completely Kiwi. I'm afraid our English hacker mate has gone too far this time. There is no coming back from fusion wide soles, it pains me to say it but some equipment choices can render a player beyond redemption.

    It not like it's called for. Wasn't he down to single figures? What has triggered this almighty lapse of judgement?
    Cobra ZL 9.5 Stock stiff.Sonartec SS 3.5 14*Sonartec HB-001 21* Cally Diablo Forged 4-6 nippons, 2013 x forged 7-pw pxi 5.5 TM rac 50/6 gw. Fourteen MT-28 54 & 58 S400 Daddy Long Legs 35"TM Lethal

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Jacks Point
    Posts
    10,195
    Rep Power
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by oldplayer
    I agree completely Kiwi. I'm afraid our English hacker mate has gone too far this time. There is no coming back from fusion wide soles, it pains me to say it but some equipment choices can render a player beyond redemption.

    It not like it's called for. Wasn't he down to single figures? What has triggered this almighty lapse of judgement?
    I don't know mate. There is something evil about the MX series that lures weak minded individuals like NAH & Edgey to the dark side ...
    I chose the road less traveled.

    Now where the f#ck am I?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Burnham and Berrow
    Posts
    3,659
    Rep Power
    19
    Gentlemen

    What is the problem, Callaway Wide Soles are good irons and hardly SGI/GI.

    What a bunch of losers

    Edgey
    WITB Ping K15 Driver, Nike SQ Sumo 16 deg "Thragina", Ping G15 4,5 and 6 hybrid, Callaway BB2002 7-SW, Ping Nome Putter

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    barnbougle dunes
    Posts
    3,496
    Rep Power
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by edgey
    Gentlemen

    What is the problem, Callaway Wide Soles are good irons and hardly SGI/GI.

    What a bunch of losers

    Edgey
    Pull the other one Edgey!!
    Cobra ZL 9.5 Stock stiff.Sonartec SS 3.5 14*Sonartec HB-001 21* Cally Diablo Forged 4-6 nippons, 2013 x forged 7-pw pxi 5.5 TM rac 50/6 gw. Fourteen MT-28 54 & 58 S400 Daddy Long Legs 35"TM Lethal

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Jacks Point
    Posts
    10,195
    Rep Power
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by edgey
    Callaway Wide Soles are good irons and hardly SGI/GI.
    Are you serious?

    They are GR Certified, cast, POS, oversize, SGI, Chopper paddles. The name 'Widesole' says it all.

    A GR poll would verify this but is completely unnecessary as we know the result would be a foregone conclusion and a resounding vote in the affirmative.
    I chose the road less traveled.

    Now where the f#ck am I?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    barnbougle dunes
    Posts
    3,496
    Rep Power
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Player
    I don't know mate. There is something evil about the MX series that lures weak minded individuals like NAH & Edgey to the dark side ...
    Perhaps the MX series is a tool of the devil to lure unsuspecting players to the dark side. Designed to make them think they are in GFF heaven, but the opposite is the case.
    Cobra ZL 9.5 Stock stiff.Sonartec SS 3.5 14*Sonartec HB-001 21* Cally Diablo Forged 4-6 nippons, 2013 x forged 7-pw pxi 5.5 TM rac 50/6 gw. Fourteen MT-28 54 & 58 S400 Daddy Long Legs 35"TM Lethal

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Newcastle
    Posts
    11,981
    Rep Power
    30
    Getting back to topic, Edgey, this topic was eloquently covered by Larry's pearler in one of the other threads. Something about mixed marriages being explosions waiting to happen, and Tiger being a typical black athelte tomcatting.

    As for MX series, I also had a legit set of GFF, T-Zoid Pro IIs. I've also dumped the fat shafts permanently, so please try to keep up. I'm still bagging shovels, but the ones I have now are less GI than the fat shafts.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,359
    Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by oldplayer
    Perhaps the MX series is a tool of the devil to lure unsuspecting players to the dark side. Designed to make them think they are in GFF heaven, but the opposite is the case.
    Not so fast my bruthas! My MX's are leading me down the path of righteousness!...oh geez and it's not even Sunday....NEVER! will I go backwards to anything wider soled then my 200's. Shovels, YES but they're not BB's or Fusion WIDE SOLED.....
    Edgey, What the hell??
    Name:  Chopper shovel.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  26.2 KB
    team obnoxious
    ===============================================
    WITB: Hybrids. The ones that took FamousDavis down......

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Burnham and Berrow
    Posts
    3,659
    Rep Power
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Player
    Are you serious?

    They are GR Certified, cast, POS, oversize, SGI, Chopper paddles. The name 'Widesole' says it all.

    A GR poll would verify this but is completely unnecessary as we know the result would be a foregone conclusion and a resounding vote in the affirmative.
    I have nothing to fear from a Poll, bring it on. Callaway Fusion Wide Soles are NOT GI or even SGI. These are players irons.

    I scoff at your threats

    Edgey
    WITB Ping K15 Driver, Nike SQ Sumo 16 deg "Thragina", Ping G15 4,5 and 6 hybrid, Callaway BB2002 7-SW, Ping Nome Putter

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,359
    Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by edgey
    I have nothing to fear from a Poll, bring it on. Callaway Fusion Wide Soles are NOT GI or even SGI. These are players irons.

    I scoff at your threats

    Edgey
    LOLOLOL! I almost sprayed coffee at my screen!
    team obnoxious
    ===============================================
    WITB: Hybrids. The ones that took FamousDavis down......

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,189
    Rep Power
    22
    A picture is worth a thousand words . . . . .
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Mizuno irons -- made by Hattori Hanzo, forged in the fires of Mt. Fujiyama.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Burnham and Berrow
    Posts
    3,659
    Rep Power
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by SoonerBS
    A picture is worth a thousand words . . . . .
    Too much club for all you f ucking hackers on here (Famous Davies Exc, obviously)

    Edgey
    WITB Ping K15 Driver, Nike SQ Sumo 16 deg "Thragina", Ping G15 4,5 and 6 hybrid, Callaway BB2002 7-SW, Ping Nome Putter

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,189
    Rep Power
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by edgey
    Too much club for all you f ucking hackers on here (Famous Davies Exc, obviously)

    Edgey

    I don't play golf with anything that you could use for skis . . . . . . . .
    Mizuno irons -- made by Hattori Hanzo, forged in the fires of Mt. Fujiyama.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Mystic Hills, Chesapeake Run, Swan Lake, Blackthorn
    Posts
    1,722
    Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by SoonerBS
    A picture is worth a thousand words . . . . .
    OOOH! I believe, I saw Spock in some spacecraft, those resemble...
    Tm R9 420cc 9.5 Motore Tm R9 3 wood rip phenom, Titleist 909h 19* 24* voodoo, Scratch EZ-1 ds i80,steelfiber 3 or 4. 5-9 KBS, ds 47* jlm, pdg 53* ds 60* Odyssey Black 2 ball tour blade 33.5" Lethal

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    barnbougle dunes
    Posts
    3,496
    Rep Power
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by SoonerBS
    A picture is worth a thousand words . . . . .
    Well done Sooner, nothing else need be said; except for the fact that our friend edgey is severely deluded.
    Cobra ZL 9.5 Stock stiff.Sonartec SS 3.5 14*Sonartec HB-001 21* Cally Diablo Forged 4-6 nippons, 2013 x forged 7-pw pxi 5.5 TM rac 50/6 gw. Fourteen MT-28 54 & 58 S400 Daddy Long Legs 35"TM Lethal

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    MCC, North Shore Maui
    Posts
    439
    Rep Power
    14
    sorry edgey, I had to bring it up. But those are as SGI as you can get. There was a thread a while back about what the true name of GI should be, and I'm not sure if anyone came up with this one..."flaw disguising irons" I think that is the best new name for GI...."FDI"

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Burnham and Berrow
    Posts
    3,659
    Rep Power
    19
    You are all, all, living in a strange doppleganger type of world when ANY of you consider Wide Soles as anything other then players clubs.

    SGI clubs might include Ping Eye 2 or Raptures but no way in the world could ever include Wide Soles.

    Move on

    Edgey
    WITB Ping K15 Driver, Nike SQ Sumo 16 deg "Thragina", Ping G15 4,5 and 6 hybrid, Callaway BB2002 7-SW, Ping Nome Putter

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Pacific Dunes, Bandon, OR
    Posts
    5,472
    Rep Power
    23
    Edgey,

    Could you explain what the plastic does in that club? I've always been confused by the theory of this. Nice looking club if you're into ugly.

    BTW - using ping anything as a defense against SGI is an admission in my book.

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    MCC, North Shore Maui
    Posts
    439
    Rep Power
    14
    It's basically a bag full of gay callaway hybrids. Speaking of gay, that Ian Poulter fellow looks pretty light in the loafers. I was just wathcing some golf on TV and I must say I've never seen a bigger group of more unathletic, dorky, frumpy looking guys anywhere around sports....Kenny Perry?? yeah what a finely tuned athlete he is huh?

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Mystic Hills, Chesapeake Run, Swan Lake, Blackthorn
    Posts
    1,722
    Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by poe4soul
    Edgey,

    Could you explain what the plastic does in that club? I've always been confused by the theory of this. Nice looking club if you're into ugly.

    BTW - using ping anything as a defense against SGI is an admission in my book.
    It jumps Out, If you push a button on the end of the shaft
    Tm R9 420cc 9.5 Motore Tm R9 3 wood rip phenom, Titleist 909h 19* 24* voodoo, Scratch EZ-1 ds i80,steelfiber 3 or 4. 5-9 KBS, ds 47* jlm, pdg 53* ds 60* Odyssey Black 2 ball tour blade 33.5" Lethal

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Guidance?
    By Okaidotoma in forum Golf Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-29-2005, 08:08 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •