|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

View Poll Results: How many Majors will Eldrick Woods win in 2011?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 - Poor swings; Not getting better, Noone's scared.

16 59.26%
  • 1 - He's due for some luck and that's what it'll take.

3 11.11%
  • 2 - He'll find his groove and it'll be awesome to watch.

2 7.41%
  • 3 - I'm on drugs.

1 3.70%
  • 4 - I fell, my chin hit 4 and then enter as I was going down.

5 18.52%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Make Your 2011 Eldrick Predictions Here

Sooner's placed his bet: zero majors. I already made my opinion known on this. Not only will Tiger not win a major in 2011, he'll end up with about the same number of friends as Mark Zuckerberg.

So vote your prediction on how many majors he'll bag this year and post your guess as to total victories, major or otherwise.

I predict no tournament wins at all in 2011.
    Last edited by lorenzoinoc; 02-13-2011 at 01:16 PM.
    GR lives...

Quote Originally Posted by lorenzoinoc
    Sooner's placed his bet: zero majors. I already made my opinion known on this. Not only will Tiger not win a major in 2011, he'll end up with about the same number of friends as Mark Zuckerberg.

So vote your prediction on how many majors he'll bag this year and post your guess as to total victories, major or otherwise.

I predict no tournament wins at all in 2011.
    I predict that he will win in 2011... but NOT majors... He does not pose a threat to anyone, even naHacker

What about a fifth option? Who really gives a shite about tigger anymore.
    Bridgestone J38 10.5, Srixon 2,3,4 hybrids. Snake Eyes Viper Tour
    Eidolon 52,56 and 60 wedges.
    Bettinardi sb-5+ putter.

0 majors. His swing can't seem to hold up for more the a round or two. He needs it to hold up for four rounds to win a major. Not gonna happen.

Plus he can't get over the psychological scarring of short knocking Y.E. Yang overhauling him on the last day of a major with gaybrids and cast SGI POS Taylormade R7 TP's in the bag.
    I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Quote Originally Posted by jt1135
    What about a fifth option? Who really gives a shite about tigger anymore.
    JT, I already gave you a fifth option. I agree we need to let Tiger go. Jim Nance too.
    GR lives...

He needs to work on his short game. When he was playing his best, his ball striking was average at best but he could get up and down from anywhere and cash in on birdie putts. He is so concerned about his swing he is neglecting is bread and butter, short game.
    Golf

Let's see. British Open at Royal Lytham & St. Anne's. Past winners--Ben Curtis, Greg Norman, Bobby Locke, Guy named Hagen. Eldrick's B or C game should be able to get that done. U.S. Open at Congressional. He plays pretty good on the traditional east coast parkland courses. PGA in Atlanta. Nah. I bet he's ready to compete at Congressional and win in Sandwich Kent. Anybody know if he's signed up to play Riviera next week? As I recall, he never has which I find strange since he grew up in the 'hood, almost. Love that course, at least what I see on TV. I'd rather play that one than Pebble or St. Andrews or Pine Valley.

I'd be surprised because he's never won there and to show he'd need to be playing his best. If he takes on Riv now it'll wax his tail and he knows it.
    GR lives...

Quote Originally Posted by qtong
    He needs to work on his short game. When he was playing his best, his ball striking was average at best but he could get up and down from anywhere and cash in on birdie putts. He is so concerned about his swing he is neglecting is bread and butter, short game.
    I agree. Tiger isn't chipping and putting like he used to. It's not even close to where he was in 2000. It's impossible to say what he'll do over the next 6 years but after that he'll be way past his prime. He needs to do it over the next 3 years to have any chance.

If Tiger re unites with Butch Harmon and brings back the earley Tiger swing he will challenge Nicklaus's record, but that's not going to happen. All he is going to do is continue to f u ck in up once was a record breaking swing.

GHD
    Opportunities multiply as they are seized.
    Sun Tzu

"There is an old saying: If a man comes home with sand in his cuffs and cockleburs in his pants, don't ask him what he shot."
    Sam Snead

Taylor Made R9 TP
    Cleveland CG-10 52 &56
    Taylormade v-steel copy 3 & 5 wood
    Tiger Shark 18* hybrid
    Tayormade 2007 Burner 10.5 Driver
    odyssey #9 white hot
    gamer topflite
    Dewars scotch whiskey

JT, I already gave you a fifth option. I agree we need to let Tiger go. Jim Nance too.
    I'd like to let Nantz go the way Arnie let Sully go.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

Quote Originally Posted by Not a hacker
    I'd like to let Nantz go the way Arnie let Sully go.
    I guess I don't see a whole lot wrong with Nance. What do you guys not like about him? Who would be your "dream team" of golf commentators?
    Mizuno irons -- made by Hattori Hanzo, forged in the fires of Mt. Fujiyama.

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerBS
    I guess I don't see a whole lot wrong with Nance. What do you guys not like about him? Who would be your "dream team" of golf commentators?
    You obviously haven't watched the syruppy feel good anecdotes and strolls down memory lane during Masters coverages. Personally I find him insulting to my intelligence, and I don't rate my intelligence that highly.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

Myself and OP.

OP to do the WITB and shot by shot analysis and me to provide the color commentary.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Tiger is finished.
    He laid the seeds of his own destruction when he began to believe that he was somehow superior to his fellow human beings.
    Cobra ZL 9.5 Stock stiff.Sonartec SS 3.5 14*Sonartec HB-001 21* Cally Diablo Forged 4-6 nippons, 2013 x forged 7-pw pxi 5.5 TM rac 50/6 gw. Fourteen MT-28 54 & 58 S400 Daddy Long Legs 35"TM Lethal

Quote Originally Posted by groundhogday
    If Tiger re unites with Butch Harmon and brings back the earley Tiger swing he will challenge Nicklaus's record, but that's not going to happen. All he is going to do is continue to f u ck in up once was a record breaking swing.

GHD
    Tiger was an awful ball striker even with the Butch swing. It might not be AS bad but still below tour average. But he went 2.5 years without missing a 3 footer, his putting was incredible and he led in up and downs. THAT's why he won, his swing might be posterized, but his putting won him the money.
    Golf

Tiger was an awful ball striker even with the Butch swing. It might not be AS bad but still below tour average. But he went 2.5 years without missing a 3 footer, his putting was incredible and he led in up and downs. THAT's why he won, his swing might be posterized, but his putting won him the money.
    For a guy that claims to have only taken this game up seriously in the past year you seem to know a lot about Tigers swing from 10 years ago. Is this you speaking or are you just parroting Pingmans dim TGM view of Tigers swing?

Now where the f#ck am I?

Based on his swings yesterday... he is a mess. His rhythm is terrible, the swing plane is all goofy, and for some reason he has way different pace and mechanics for his driver than for the rest of his bag. His 3/4 swings looked pretty smooth.

He can certainly win a major... because ANYONE can win a major. Many recent major winners make a laundry list of choppers who stubble across the finish line saying "oh, look what I found!"
    Titleist 909D2 9.5, Motore F1 (s)
    Callaway Diablo Edge 3W, E370 (s)
    Ping i5 2-PW, CS Lite (s)
    Callaway X-Tour 54,60
    Ping G5i B60

Quote Originally Posted by famousdavis
    I agree. Tiger isn't chipping and putting like he used to. It's not even close to where he was in 2000. It's impossible to say what he'll do over the next 6 years but after that he'll be way past his prime. He needs to do it over the next 3 years to have any chance.
    and BW won't have a chance with his 40-yd slice, even with the best equipment, PING

Quote Originally Posted by Pky6471
    and BW won't have a chance with his 40-yd slice, even with the best equipment, PING
    I don't know about that. Arnold Palmer won a few events including majors with a 40 yard hook. I'd give BW a chance in any British Open.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Player
    For a guy that claims to have only taken this game up seriously in the past year you seem to know a lot about Tigers swing from 10 years ago. Is this you speaking or are you just parroting Pingmans dim TGM view of Tigers swing?
    I've been holding comment on Qtong's apprenticeship with Ping. Some of you may already have noticed there's almost nothing sacred from my perspective. It's really just 2 or 3 things. But one of them is submission to a new golf instructor. It may or may not be coincidental that one of the other things is sex.

When Qtong leaves, so will the sacred cow and the debriefing can then begin.
    GR lives...

Mon Feb 14 09:31am EST

Tiger Woods spits on green, golf world splits in prissy fits
    By Jay Busbee
    Follow Jay Busbee on Twitter at @jaybusbee and Devil Ball Golf on Facebook.

You know Tiger Woods hasn't been playing well of late. He had a chance at the Omega Dubai Desert Classic over the weekend before posting a godawful 75, and that was pretty much that. Now, though, word that Woods committed a far greater breach of golf etiquette during the tournament than just, you know, stinking: He spat on the 12th green! Steel your hearts for the horror ahead and take a look:

The audio's a little fuzzy there, but commentator Ewen Murray said that it was "Disgusting, what he has just done there ... there are some parts of him that are just arrogant and petulant. Somebody now has to come behind him and maybe putt over his spit. It does not get much lower than that."

I dunno, I think plenty of people would be just fine putting over Tiger's spit. (Also, "I Spit On Your Putt" would be a great golf/horror movie.) Sloppy? Sure. But this is going to be turned into another one of those "Tiger doesn't respect the game" rants by the anti-Tiger contingent, and that's unfortunate.

The European Tour, not particularly pleased at this breach of etiquette, announced Monday that it will be fining Woods an undisclosed sum. "Tournament director Mike Stewart has reviewed the incident and feels there has been a breach of the tour code of conduct and consequently Tiger Woods will be fined," the tour said in a statement.

Still, let's be honest here. This is a guy who's seeing his entire world crash down around him; if spitting once in awhile is the worst thing he does, that's not the End Of Civility In The Modern Golf World, and Tiger is not The Root of All Evil, although that'll be the hack takeaway from this. Certainly, it's nowhere near as bad as Sergio Garcia actually spitting into the hole at Doral a few years back.

For his part, Woods has pledged to behave better on the course, showing a bit more respect for the game. This is a step back, yes, but really, a minor one. And he'll get so much grief for it that next time he'll just spit into his golf bag.

Anyway, fire away with your "cheetah" and "let he who is without sin" comments. Those never get old

Thanks for posting this, Pkwy. Well, well, well. The transition is now complete. Tiger has become Sergio.
    GR lives...

Hi

I predict that Tiger will continue in his quest to be a Major Tang banger, and in this area he will be a huge success

I will continue to be jealous

Edgey
    WITB Ping K15 Driver, Nike SQ Sumo 16 deg "Thragina", Ping G15 4,5 and 6 hybrid, Callaway BB2002 7-SW, Ping Nome Putter

OH come on! Big deal. So what if he spit on a green. If it was far away from the flag then there's little chance of anyone putting through it. It's not like he spit in the hole or spit out sunflower seed shells. Everyone is too sensitive these days. Shoot, in the wild west you'd get shot at if you DIDN'T spit.

Quote Originally Posted by edgey
    Hi

I predict that Tiger will continue in his quest to be a Major Tang banger, and in this area he will be a huge success

I will continue to be jealous

Edgey
    Having seen the caliber of some of the tang he chooses to bang (think Joselyn James) I'm not as jealous as I thought I would be. Then again he plays Nike golf clubs so he is clearly not very discerning.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Everyone is too sensitive these days. Shoot, in the wild west you'd get shot at if you DIDN'T spit.
    I can think of a few women who dont spit. They are me favourite, and i suspect they are Tigers favourite too.

Edgey
    WITB Ping K15 Driver, Nike SQ Sumo 16 deg "Thragina", Ping G15 4,5 and 6 hybrid, Callaway BB2002 7-SW, Ping Nome Putter

I can think of a few women who dont spit. They are me favourite, and i suspect they are Tigers favourite too.

Edgey
    The best ones are like the bird-- swallow. I've got to give Tiger a pass on spitting on the green. Anyone watch the coverage and notice how windy it was? And all that sand. Hell, its nothing but sand except for the golf course and the asphalt and concrete of the roads and driveways. Its a wonder how anyones' eyes can handle that crap. Plus its so dry that a little liquid like spit would probably evaporate in a few seconds. I'll bet the grass on the green appreciated the refreshing splash of Sputum de Tigre.

Having seen the caliber of some of the tang he chooses to bang (think Joselyn James) I'm not as jealous as I thought I would be. Then again he plays Nike golf clubs so he is clearly not very discerning.
    They make a good 16 degree thriver, rest is shite.

Lets be clear Kiwi as middle aged men we would be grateful of any old Tang nowadays so lets not get too precious about his choices, heh.

Edgey

Quote Originally Posted by mongrel
    The best ones are like the bird-- swallow. I've got to give Tiger a pass on spitting on the green. Anyone watch the coverage and notice how windy it was? And all that sand. Hell, its nothing but sand except for the golf course and the asphalt and concrete of the roads and driveways. Its a wonder how anyones' eyes can handle that crap. Plus its so dry that a little liquid like spit would probably evaporate in a few seconds. I'll bet the grass on the green appreciated the refreshing splash of Sputum de Tigre.
    Some of the wankers on GolfWANX have booked tickets to Dubai just to try and rub their pathetic little peckers on the green he spat on. What they dont know is the green is now infected by a rare and communicable disease that they will all catch and subsequently pass it to their bum chums.

Just an unbiased opinion :-)

Edgey

They make a good 16 degree thriver, rest is shite.

Lets be clear Kiwi as middle aged men we would be grateful of any old Tang nowadays so lets not get too precious about his choices, heh.

Edgey
    Very true but I like to think if I had his wealth and profile I'd be able to pull some of the hottest tang going around. Not a bunch of trailer park trash skank hos.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Edgey
    I purchased the Ping i15 driver today. 8 Degrees of loft with the black and yellow stiff shaft. It's called Axis or something. Don't matter what it called cause I hit it a ton. Should be called 'FD hit it a ton'. I am now unstoppable and there is no one on GR that can beat me. The driver is all black, sleek and hella long. Word.

I purchased the Ping i15 driver today. 8 Degrees of loft with the black and yellow stiff shaft. It's called Axis or something. Don't matter what it called cause I hit it a ton. Should be called 'FD hit it a ton'. I am now unstoppable and there is no one on GR that can beat me. The driver is all black, sleek and hella long. Word.
    I looked at a new older model (2009?) clearance 58* ping for about $60. I hit it and it was pretty nice for the cost. It seemed a bit clunky. It was raining hard so I didn't get to try any chips. Hold your breath FD but I might bag a ping tour wedge if it can perform around the green.

I hope Tiger either wins a bunch or doesn't play. Nothing sucks worse (well, maybe the pro-am format) than a tournament where Tiger finishes 50th. He still gets all the TV time and you never see the leaders.
    fred3 antagonizer
    2010 recipiant of TRG Commendation of Excellence
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

*Plus many more accolades that are the cause of jealousy

With all due respect Qtong, you are talking right through your arse again. Tiger's ball striking is legendary on tour. He compresses the ball like no other player and the other guys are in awe of the sound the ball makes coming off his irons. I think one of the reasons he was so dominant against players in his grouping was that the other guys got mesmerised watching the purity of Tiger's ball striking instead of concentrating on their own game.

He may not have had the best swing on tour (but even then it is still very very good), but his combination of strength and athletic ability make him one of the great ball strikers of all time. You'd have to go back to th Shark to find another pro who came close to hitting the ball as well as Tiger.

I had a Ping i15 driver in 11 degree with the Axis shaft.

Great driver but didnt suit my swing (the swing of a hacker?) Replaced it with my K15 that continues to be superb.

Edgey

Quote Originally Posted by Horseballs
    I hope Tiger either wins a bunch or doesn't play. Nothing sucks worse (well, maybe the pro-am format) than a tournament where Tiger finishes 50th. He still gets all the TV time and you never see the leaders.
    I agree, I made a comment to a friend that they should have a 2nd golf channel devoted to tiger and they could just show him the whole 5-6 hours at any event he plays. That way the rest of us could watch the winners and the rest of the field that is on the leader board. This includes tiger when he's winning just not when he's tied for 20th.

Quote Originally Posted by mongrel
    I don't know about that. Arnold Palmer won a few events including majors with a 40 yard hook. I'd give BW a chance in any British Open.
    Interesting.... I never heard of anyone talking about Arnold's 40 hook... Where do you find the data? if it's his special shot then it's different than his regular shot... To BW, it's his regular shot and I don't think it helps him at any major

TW , Hugh Hefner and all of us need this after a golf game... Golf is just like sex, we could have a bad round but we still want more.... just ask big Dave and Lorenzo.... don't ask Qtong, at his age I think he would go for any hole
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	279 
Size:	72.2 KB 
ID:	2614  

Interesting.... I never heard of anyone talking about Arnold's 40 hook... Where do you find the data? if it's his special shot then it's different than his regular shot... To BW, it's his regular shot and I don't think it helps him at any major
    Don't need no data. Saw it repeatedly with my own two eyes. Arnie's hooked driver about 275 with regularity. Jack's 300 yard towering fade with equal regularity. Gary Player's 240 yard slight draw like clockwork.

I always thought Tiger would find his grove pretty quickly, but I don't like what I've seen from him lately. When I look into his eyes, I don't see that same focus / killer instinct...reminds of the look on Fedor's face before he got pounded by that 280 lb hulk.

Remarriage might be the only thing that can save Tiger. He clearly can't operate on his own...His Dad was the driving force in his life...he created his image, pumped his ego, and gave him tough love. Tiger needs to find a superbiitch like Brenda Warner or Nancy Reagan to brainwash him in to thinking he is great again. The wife needs to be more than a normal biitch, she must be a ruthless, jealous, ambitious biatch that wants to take over the world by using her husband as a puppet in her plans.
    The views expressed by The Purist do not necessarily represent the views of The Purist. Any posts by the Purist should not be relied upon for truth or accuracy, and should be viewed at your own risk.

Crap.

I voted before I read option 3. Would have been a premature vote at this time anyway.

Tiger is done. His swing is a mess just like his life, and IMO I don't see the hunger. He can't will what he doesn't even want anymore. The people no longer care, and therefore he no longer cares. He knows he can't impress anyone now... hell he can't even win a meaningless golf tournament anymore.

Stick a fork in him.

FON
    "The less effort, the faster and more powerful you will be." - Bruce Lee

Taylormade R580XD 9.5
    Taylormade Rescue Dual 19
    Taylormade rac MB TP (3-PW)
    Taylormade rac Satin TP (52,56,60)
    Taylormade Rossa Monza Corza center shaft

Surprising that Tiger didn't even make to Thursday's match play. Who would have thought?
    GR lives...

Surprising that Tiger didn't even make to Thursday's match play. Who would have thought?
    Tiger will win the grand slam of golf for a second time. He is the only golfer so far ot win it once, to win it a second time will allow him to overhaul Fat Jcck and settle once and for all who the best of all time is, behind JD of course.

Tiger will win the grand slam of golf for a second time. He is the only golfer so far ot win it once, to win it a second time will allow him to overhaul Fat Jcck and settle once and for all who the best of all time is, behind JD of course.
    I don't believe that Tiger is going to break Jack's record. I've never made a prediction on this before, but now I feel very confident it will not happen. We all know that the "mind game" in golf is likely THE most important aspect to good golf. Many work and work at developing a good swing. While this is important, I don't think it's the MOST important. Tiger has a good swing, as well as all the players on tour, but for years Tiger had a mind like a steal trap. He was disciplined. He believed he could make every shot and win every tournament he entered. He didn't enter tournaments to work on his game (much like I believe Mickelboobs does), he entered tournaments to WIN, period, and he usually did.

But, Tiger has lost his mental edge. Once lost, it is VERY difficult to ever regain. Likely, he will never regain it to the level he once had it tuned. There is too much baggage in his life to carry around now. It usually happens to golfers eventually -- life gets in the way. Now, it's happened to Tiger and he will not break Jack's record. Jack will still be considered, because he is, the greatest golfer to live.

I think he'll be fine. Mid way through his round he was hitting the ball great, but his short game is really what let him down, not his driving and iron play. He keeps devoting all this time to his full swing that he's sucking a.ss within 50 yards, something he didn't do when he was with Haney.

When you lose that mental edge and respect from others, I'm not sure self-respect can be retained. And without self-respect it's hard to accomplish anything. I think Tiger now sees himself as a loser. And the reality is, because of his phoniness and deeds, a growing, meaningful number of observers are rooting for him to lose.

All this leads to a spiritual mess making it impossible to accomplish anything as difficult as winning a professional golf tournament. Even if he were to regain his game, his mental recesses will do him in. No, the old Tiger is gone forever, replaced by one who doesn't feel worthy of winning and maybe on some level is rooting for himself to lose.

No man is an island.
    GR lives...

When you lose that mental edge and respect from others, I'm not sure self-respect can be retained. And without self-respect it's hard to accomplish anything. I think Tiger now sees himself as a loser. And the reality is, because of his phoniness and deeds, a growing, meaningful number of observers are rooting for him to lose.

All this leads to a spiritual mess making it impossible to accomplish anything as difficult as winning a professional golf tournament. Even if he were to regain his game, his mental recesses will do him in. No, the old Tiger is gone forever, replaced by one who doesn't feel worthy of winning and maybe on some level is rooting for himself to lose.

No man is an island.
    I agree with this and we may have seen it in the last round of the last year's Masters. Something happened to Tiger either the night before or during the round on Sunday. He was noticeably different and I think part of it may have been him thinking that he doesn't deserve it.

I think the best thing Tiger can do right now is to start dating some really cute asian girl and get back to having fun in his life.

I agree with this and we may have seen it in the last round of the last year's Masters. Something happened to Tiger either the night before or during the round on Sunday. He was noticeably different and I think part of it may have been him thinking that he doesn't deserve it.

I think the best thing Tiger can do right now is to start dating some really cute asian girl and get back to having fun in his life.
    Or, he might just need to take the next 6 months off and go have himself a hemorrhoid surgery. There is a lot to be learned by going through a surgery like that and it has obviously changed Lorenzo's life. For one, there is a very close parallel between having the confidence to hit shots with great consistency one after another and believe they will be successful and taking a shite immediately after hemorrhoid surgery and believing you can do it time and time again while surviving the pain. The confidence needed in remembering to take that crap consistently over and over again is just like hitting a golf shot.

I hope Tiger is reading this as we have probably just given him what he needs to break Jack's record.

If I didn't have hems before, I've got 'em now after laughing. Hey, if you've ever worked out in a sustained way, you've had 'em. That includes all NFL players, Arnold Schwarzeneger and anyone living far enough from grocery stores and ports to lack fresh produce in their diet.

Of course I personally endorse the Asian woman approach. If you have kids you care about and you divorce and you have any conscience, you go through a period of self loathing. The white girl reinforces you are there for what you can provide. The Asian girl is there for to share each experience. Not necessarily in a sappy way, but as far as extracting truth from it. In eliminating those differences between what one perceives and what is in one's life, one can regain full function and self-respect.

And of course, there's alot less sexual re-coil.
    GR lives...

I don't believe that Tiger is going to break Jack's record. I've never made a prediction on this before, but now I feel very confident it will not happen. We all know that the "mind game" in golf is likely THE most important aspect to good golf. Many work and work at developing a good swing. While this is important, I don't think it's the MOST important. Tiger has a good swing, as well as all the players on tour, but for years Tiger had a mind like a steal trap. He was disciplined. He believed he could make every shot and win every tournament he entered. He didn't enter tournaments to work on his game (much like I believe Mickelboobs does), he entered tournaments to WIN, period, and he usually did.

But, Tiger has lost his mental edge. Once lost, it is VERY difficult to ever regain. Likely, he will never regain it to the level he once had it tuned. There is too much baggage in his life to carry around now. It usually happens to golfers eventually -- life gets in the way. Now, it's happened to Tiger and he will not break Jack's record. Jack will still be considered, because he is, the greatest golfer to live.
    I have a couple hundred on him not beating jacks record. Made it a few years ago.

I agree with your last statement on the mental edge. I would expand it to say that a stupid talented golfer has a better chance of recovering from this type of phuck up. Take a look at phat phil. He's thrown away more tournaments with stupid arse mistakes and just shrugs his shoulders and ties the ball up on the next hole or round and swings out of his arse again.

Tiger will not win another major, and will retire from competitive golf at age 38 in 2014 after going winless for 18 months and missing the cut by 8 shots in what will be his final appearance at The Masters and in all of professional golf. He will rarely be seen or heard from thereafter. A photo will then emerge sometime in 2020 of Tiger with a gut large enough to have him convicted of smuggling turkeys.

Book it.

FON
    "The less effort, the faster and more powerful you will be." - Bruce Lee

Taylormade R580XD 9.5
    Taylormade Rescue Dual 19
    Taylormade rac MB TP (3-PW)
    Taylormade rac Satin TP (52,56,60)
    Taylormade Rossa Monza Corza center shaft

If I didn't have hems before, I've got 'em now after laughing. Hey, if you've ever worked out in a sustained way, you've had 'em. That includes all NFL players, Arnold Schwarzeneger and anyone living far enough from grocery stores and ports to lack fresh produce in their diet.

Of course I personally endorse the Asian woman approach. If you have kids you care about and you divorce and you have any conscience, you go through a period of self loathing. The white girl reinforces you are there for what you can provide. The Asian girl is there for to share each experience. Not necessarily in a sappy way, but as far as extracting truth from it. In eliminating those differences between what one perceives and what is in one's life, one can regain full function and self-respect.

And of course, there's alot less sexual re-coil.
    I'm sure this doesn't apply to your situation Zo, but I've always thought the ultimate way to show your ex you have moved on is to shack up with an Asian girl. For some reason, seeing their ex with a cute little Asian really burns up white women. I've worked at the family court so I can tell you I know what I'm talking about. Generally you will have troiuble finding a whitey who will be demonstrably better looking than your ex, so if you turn up at divorce court or for a custody visit with a plain girl next door white chick the ex will condescendingly 'be happy' for you while taking satisfaction that you must still want her casue she's better looking. But if you turn up with a woman who is totally different looking than her, and one who she can't compete with in the ways women think are important eg young looking, slim, pretty face, exotic, and dress as sexy as hell and carry it off, you can almost fry an egg on their head. I know this sounds very petty and juvenile, but the human psyche is a very complex and a times fragile thing, and the breakup especially so. In the post break up power game it is important for your mental health to be the one who appears to be the winner and to have moved on to better things. Dressing younger and cleaning up your act yourself, and givng a few PDAs when the ex is in view, is a good way to really rub the ex's nose in it.
    Last edited by Not a hacker; 02-24-2011 at 10:57 PM.

I'm sure this doesn't apply to your situation Zo, but I've always thought the ultimate way to show your ex you have moved on is to shack up with an Asian girl. For some reason, seeing their ex with a cute little Asian really burns up white women. I've worked at the family court so I can tell you I know what I'm talking about. Generally you will have troiuble finding a whitey who will be demonstrably better looking than your ex, so if you turn up at divorce court or for a custody visit with a plain girl next door white chick the ex will condescendingly 'be happy' for you while taking satisfaction that you must still want her casue she's better looking. But if you turn up with a woman who is totally different looking than her, and one who she can't compete with in the ways women think are important eg young looking, slim, pretty face, exotic, and dress as sexy as hell and carry it off, you can almost fry an egg on their head. I know this sounds very petty and juvenile, but the human psyche is a very complex and a times fragile thing, and the breakup especially so. In the post break up power game it is important for your mental health to be the one who appears to be the winner and to have moved on to better things. Dressing younger and cleaning up your act yourself, and givng a few PDAs when the ex is in view, is a good way to really rub the ex's nose in it.
    Shallow and juvenile absolutely, but also true. Women may fare better than men financially and with custody, but not relative to potential others. W2 carefully avoided dressing lightly around W1 but one night while out having fun, there she was in front of us. W2 was looking a-ok. Been kind of rocky since. I admit it would have been worse the other way around.
    GR lives...

Shallow and juvenile absolutely, but also true. Women may fare better than men financially and with custody, but not relative to potential others. W2 carefully avoided dressing lightly around W1 but one night while out having fun, there she was in front of us. W2 was looking a-ok. Been kind of rocky since. I admit it would have been worse the other way around.
    Another good thing for you is that W2 would not remind you of W1 in any way. I find that after a break up it's hard to not compare new girls with old girl, and for some crazy reason you only remember the very best tings about old girlfriend and put them on a pedastal which they do not belong, and which any new canot possibly reach. I went out with a Japanese girl once after a nasty break up, and it worked a treat.

Another good thing for you is that W2 would not remind you of W1 in any way. I find that after a break up it's hard to not compare new girls with old girl, and for some crazy reason you only remember the very best tings about old girlfriend and put them on a pedastal which they do not belong, and which any new canot possibly reach. I went out with a Japanese girl once after a nasty break up, and it worked a treat.
    When they have to communicate, it's amazing how difficult it is. I wonder if differences in age, race, personality, aura, religion, hair color, height, weight, background, education, accomplishment and philosophy have anything to do with it.
    GR lives...

On the opposite side of the fence, I've seen a lot of white women get their ex-husbands goat by shacking up with black men. Once you go black, you never go back they say . . . . .

On the opposite side of the fence, I've seen a lot of white women get their ex-husbands goat by shacking up with black men. Once you go black, you never go back they say . . . . .
    I'd imagine this would have the exact same devastating effect as the Asian woman. The thught of your ex going around telling everyone how much she enjoys being with a real man and how small you were would be emasculating. Just planting the seed of doubt was enough for Balboa to lose it and give Clubber his shot.

Anyone of you guys that voted 4 want to change your vote? He's really getting some momentum; unfortunately it's in the wrong direction. At this rate he might not win a single event this year. He might have to resort to Kenny Perry's game plan and compete in the non-event's just to remember what it's like to win again. Maybe ask the LPGA if he can get an exemption for one of the girl's events.

I see black men with white women, but I have not seen any white men with black women (yes, black women outside of USA but not from USA)... What am I missing? just curious, no more than that (sorry, not to offend anyone)

I see black men with white women, but I have not seen any white men with black women (yes, black women outside of USA but not from USA)... What am I missing? just curious, no more than that (sorry, not to offend anyone)
    Wire like pubes, jelly filled chocolate donuts......Not that I would know, just guessing.
    Last edited by jetdriver; 03-28-2011 at 09:47 AM.
    ... a tree branch, or my foot.

i think tigger should go out with Linsay Lohan, they'd make a great pair right now.

Quote Originally Posted by huskyhater
    i think tigger should go out with Linsay Lohan, they'd make a great pair right now.
    She may have issues but man is she smokin!

She may have issues but man is she smokin!
    I'd do her.

Some of the wankers on GolfWANX have booked tickets to Dubai just to try and rub their pathetic little peckers on the green he spat on. What they dont know is the green is now infected by a rare and communicable disease that they will all catch and subsequently pass it to their bum chums.

Just an unbiased opinion :-)

Edgey
    HAHA great stuff! I'll admit, I got run from there because I wasn't a tigger butt-sniffer.

Lohan has gone from hot to skank. I'd still take Gabriella Sabatini or Paula Marti-mmmmm, mmmmm.

Also no wins for wood, it'll be a GREAT year for golf! Maybe a disappointing choke job to finish second would be nice, but I would rather have him not even sniff the leaderboard all year-wonder how much cam time he'd still get? Best part of his struggles/my happiness? I don't hear the heathens screaming (maybe one here or there) their stuff on the course from his gallery. Maybe they quit trying to play golf too? God, can we have it ALL-is that possible?

Lohan has gone from hot to skank. I'd still take Gabriella Sabatini or Paula Marti-mmmmm, mmmmm.
    So, . . . . . . . . are you saying you wouldn't do her?

A while back, but lately I've seen some jail pics of her without makeup (hack, hack, cough, cough, puke in my mouth)-she is one who needs makeup. And her crap attitude-thats why she'd fit into the wood camp. You ever see porn where they spit on it? YEAH....her and woody could really get into that!

A while back, but lately I've seen some jail pics of her without makeup (hack, hack, cough, cough, puke in my mouth)-she is one who needs makeup. And her crap attitude-thats why she'd fit into the wood camp. You ever see porn where they spit on it? YEAH....her and woody could really get into that!
    Do you really have to ask me that question? I live in Oklahoma, what else do we have to do?

Do you really have to ask me that question? I live in Oklahoma, what else do we have to do?
    Sooner, Sooner, Sooner! Now THATS funny! Have good one.

Lynchings? Gay bashings? KKK meetings? Bible Study? Gun collecting? Attacking freedoms?

Come on, it isn't hard to have a full dance card in Oklahoma.
    GR lives...

Getting back to tpoic, I think I can say that I am one of Tiger's biggest fans around here, so I'm not a hater. But IMO Tiger's game has gone and he doesn't look like getting it back. I've been very patient, trying to explain away his recent poor form as non important piss ant tourneys which he was using as practice rounds, but I think the sad reality is that Tiger has lost his mojo. I honestly don't see him coming back to contend in regular tour events, never mind majors. His slide is starting to take on Seve/Watson/Duval proportions.

Lynchings? Gay bashings? KKK meetings? Bible Study? Gun collecting? Attacking freedoms?

You forgot date with a close relative.

Those are duties, the porn is recreation. Well, we also have to include kicking back with some cold ones and shooting rats down at the local dump on Saturday nights.

Quote Originally Posted by poe4soul
    This is where I have to take a stand, we never date, screw or marry any family member closer than a first cousin. Now, in our neighboring state of Arkansas . . . . . . . . . . . .

Getting back to tpoic, I think I can say that I am one of Tiger's biggest fans around here, so I'm not a hater. But IMO Tiger's game has gone and he doesn't look like getting it back. I've been very patient, trying to explain away his recent poor form as non important piss ant tourneys which he was using as practice rounds, but I think the sad reality is that Tiger has lost his mojo. I honestly don't see him coming back to contend in regular tour events, never mind majors. His slide is starting to take on Seve/Watson/Duval proportions.
    Yeah, good luck on that one . . . . .

I'd do her.
    same here... but wait, do what?

what about nigga dragging? Is that popular there?

...don't forget cat juggling.

So would anyone put it past TW to have been sandbagging the last few tournaments only to bring his "A" game at the masters? We know he has little character so it can't be ruled out. We also know the Nike is his main sponsor and they are the kings of all things marketing. He has shown some glimpses of good golf but hasn't strung two, three, or four rounds together. If he comes out and plays lights out I'll be suspicious that he sandbagged for image reasons. Who knows he might have made some bets against himself as well.

That said, golf has got to be one of the easiest games to throw if one had the desire to do so.

So would anyone put it past TW to have been sandbagging the last few tournaments only to bring his "A" game at the masters? We know he has little character so it can't be ruled out. We also know the Nike is his main sponsor and they are the kings of all things marketing. He has shown some glimpses of good golf but hasn't strung two, three, or four rounds together. If he comes out and plays lights out I'll be suspicious that he sandbagged for image reasons. Who knows he might have made some bets against himself as well.

That said, golf has got to be one of the easiest games to throw if one had the desire to do so.
    There were times I suspected certain women were just lying there motionless faking orgasm as a build up for subsequent parting sex.

A couple of times perhaps but for the most part they just weren't good at shagging.
    GR lives...

There were times I suspected certain women were just lying there motionless faking orgasm as a build up for subsequent parting sex.

A couple of times perhaps but for the most part they just weren't good at shagging.
    Is that your ego speaking? We all have to hold on to what we have, even if it is imaginary.

Is that your ego speaking? We all have to hold on to what we have, even if it is imaginary.
    Well sure, there were also times they were moving around faking orgasm.

But most of them would explode when I'd first touch them.
    GR lives...

Well sure, there were also times they were moving around faking orgasm.

But most of them would explode when I'd first touch them.
    Seriously, I stopped having fantasy like that when I was sixteen sticking pages of the Playboy together...

I imagine the older and richer you are the faster the 20-something comes to her orgasm. You must be really rich.

Seriously, I stopped having fantasy like that when I was sixteen sticking pages of the Playboy together...

I imagine the older and richer you are the faster the 20-something comes to her orgasm. You must be really rich.
    Did I mention to you guys that I'm going to Augusta?

Did I mention to you guys that I'm going to Augusta?
    Like you, I think we are all going to Augusta. Maybe a couple of us more than the others.

Marry 'stevie'?

Quote Originally Posted by The Purist
    I always thought Tiger would find his grove pretty quickly, but I don't like what I've seen from him lately. When I look into his eyes, I don't see that same focus / killer instinct...reminds of the look on Fedor's face before he got pounded by that 280 lb hulk.

Remarriage might be the only thing that can save Tiger. He clearly can't operate on his own...His Dad was the driving force in his life...he created his image, pumped his ego, and gave him tough love. Tiger needs to find a superbiitch like Brenda Warner or Nancy Reagan to brainwash him in to thinking he is great again. The wife needs to be more than a normal biitch, she must be a ruthless, jealous, ambitious biatch that wants to take over the world by using her husband as a puppet in her plans.
    Maybe tigger should marry a clone to his dad-yes, a man. I see this as the only possible way he will succeed in his quest of the white man's record-a man biatch-slapping him around, and around, and around-maybe teach him some respect too. Limbaugh and tigger would make a cute couple.

Looks like I've hit a nerve. There's something about failing to give a woman an orgasm that seems to be resonating with you.
    GR lives...

Looks like I've hit a nerve. There's something about failing to give a woman an orgasm that seems to be resonating with you.
    Not me, I just recognize fantasy when I see it. Your last post was a hanging curve BTW. Good recovery.

Since it's pretty obvious that Tiger isn't going to win the Masters I thought I'd make some other predictions:
    1. I predict we will only see a total of 3 smiles from Tiger all week. These will be sarcastic smiles used when he makes a long putt or chips one in.
    2. I predict his interviews will be short and he will stare down the interviewee.
    3. I predict he hits it into the water a total of 3 times.
    4. He will bogey #17 twice.

Since it's pretty obvious that Tiger isn't going to win the Masters I thought I'd make some other predictions:
    1. I predict we will only see a total of 3 smiles from Tiger all week. These will be sarcastic smiles used when he makes a long putt or chips one in.
    2. I predict his interviews will be short and he will stare down the interviewee.
    3. I predict he hits it into the water a total of 3 times.
    4. He will bogey #17 twice.
    I predict Augusta will be around 70* and your and my views of the course will be nearly identical. My view will be slightly larger.

Seems pretty unlikely to be able to fake playing that badly and then come out and burn it up at The Masters. If he'd got off to a winning start this year and was in hot form coming into the tournament the press, commentators and other media would already be hailing it as one of the great comebacks and lauding Tiger to a sickening degree. I don't think he would need to act out the scenario you describe to enhance the Tiger 'legend'. If he was winning the press would do that for him.

BTW I don't watch that much golf but I tuned in to see some of the Arnold Palmer Invitational and saw a bit of a review of one of Tigers poor rounds. Can't you almost hear the crestfallen, disappointed tone in the commentators voice that Tiger isn't going to be at the top of the leader board and challenging down the stretch. It's like they're just dying to kiss his @$$ and wax lyrical about his wondrous game and feel totally deprived when they can't.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Seems pretty unlikely to be able to fake playing that badly and then come out and burn it up at The Masters. If he'd got off to a winning start this year and was in hot form coming into the tournament the press, commentators and other media would already be hailing it as one of the great comebacks and lauding Tiger to a sickening degree. I don't think he would need to act out the scenario you describe to enhance the Tiger 'legend'. If he was winning the press would do that for him.

BTW I don't watch that much golf but I tuned in to see some of the Arnold Palmer Invitational and saw a bit of a review of one of Tigers poor rounds. Can't you almost hear the crestfallen, disappointed tone in the commentators voice that Tiger isn't going to be at the top of the leader board and challenging down the stretch. It's like they're just dying to kiss his @$$ and wax lyrical about his wondrous game and feel totally deprived when they can't.
    I remember on hole where Nantz made a comment the this would be a perfect pin for a cut shot. It was a back left pin - WTF. JM jump all over that statement. Even my wife picked up the mistake. Nantz is a tool and should only be allowed to talk cutting to commercial or reading the leader board.

I remember on hole where Nantz made a comment the this would be a perfect pin for a cut shot. It was a back left pin - WTF. JM jump all over that statement. Even my wife picked up the mistake. Nantz is a tool and should only be allowed to talk cutting to commercial or reading the leader board.
    Poe, are you still doing S&T?
    Maxfli Fire- Driver-LW
    Putter- Scotty Cameron limited edition Studio Select Newport

Quote Originally Posted by Home-slicer
    Poe, are you still doing S&T?
    Still doing a single pivot. Not following all of the elements of the S&T but most.

Still doing a single pivot. Not following all of the elements of the S&T but most.
    I've been told that stack and tilt doesn't work. I'm just telling you what I heard.

I didn't mention this before but I think the ghost of Earl may show up at this year's Masters. This could change everything.

I've been told that stack and tilt doesn't work. I'm just telling you what I heard.
    Noted, now STFU.

Not me, I just recognize fantasy when I see it. Your last post was a hanging curve BTW. Good recovery.
    Ironically, since i wasn't being serious, you don't.
    GR lives...

Thread Information