|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

What's Larry's secret golf coach's name? I think this is him

The one who pays to not be on google...

Whoever that guy is, don't pay him money to teach you golf.

EVER.

Paraphrasing - "Common mistake young players make - if they hit the ball hard they think it will go far." You know something - it actually WILL go far if you do that, provided you also square up the face while swinging it on plane and down the line, and also hit the center of the clubface.

Causality is not the man's forte.

FON
    "The less effort, the faster and more powerful you will be." - Bruce Lee

Taylormade R580XD 9.5
    Taylormade Rescue Dual 19
    Taylormade rac MB TP (3-PW)
    Taylormade rac Satin TP (52,56,60)
    Taylormade Rossa Monza Corza center shaft

Nice. I wonder what wiseguy told him that he should put that morsel of knowledge on the internet. The muscle shirt was a nice touch and added to his credability. "Fling your arms in a circle, you be a six handi like my star pupil Larry in no time."
    Hi Bore 9.5
    Callaway Steelhead III 3W
    MP-32 3-PW
    MP-R 52, 56, 60
    Never Compromise GM2 Exchange #4

This guy is an idiot. When he was flopping around side to side apparently completely shifting his weight, if he had lifted one foot off the ground he would have fallen over......
    D!ckhead!
    Cobra ZL 9.5 Stock stiff.Sonartec SS 3.5 14*Sonartec HB-001 21* Cally Diablo Forged 4-6 nippons, 2013 x forged 7-pw pxi 5.5 TM rac 50/6 gw. Fourteen MT-28 54 & 58 S400 Daddy Long Legs 35"TM Lethal

Master Leland Stokes is the name I was trying to think of...I really wish I could see Larry's slo-mo taichi swing

Quote Originally Posted by oldplayer
    This guy is an idiot. When he was flopping around side to side apparently completely shifting his weight, if he had lifted one foot off the ground he would have fallen over......
    D!ckhead!
    Don't knock it till you've tried it OP. Perhaps that fantastic drill will enable you to turn back the clock and play like you did 20 years ago. If nothing else, using it as a continuous 5 minute warm up on the first tee in conjunction with a muscle shirt will impress your golfing buddies and intimidate your matchplay opponents.
    I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Player
    Don't knock it till you've tried it OP. Perhaps that fantastic drill will enable you to turn back the clock and play like you did 20 years ago. If nothing else, using it as a continuous 5 minute warm up on the first tee in conjunction with a muscle shirt will impress your golfing buddies and intimidate your matchplay opponents.
    I doubt looking like a complete idiot on the first tee will impress anyone. As far as turning back the clock; I only wish it could be done....but one is best to face the fact that physical deterioration is an undeniable truth.
    Speaking of that, and matchplay, I have to play a 14 year old in the club matchplay knockout on Sunday. It will be interesting to see if guile and experience can win over the power and physicality of youth.
    Cobra ZL 9.5 Stock stiff.Sonartec SS 3.5 14*Sonartec HB-001 21* Cally Diablo Forged 4-6 nippons, 2013 x forged 7-pw pxi 5.5 TM rac 50/6 gw. Fourteen MT-28 54 & 58 S400 Daddy Long Legs 35"TM Lethal

Quote Originally Posted by oldplayer
    I doubt looking like a complete idiot on the first tee will impress anyone. As far as turning back the clock; I only wish it could be done....but one is best to face the fact that physical deterioration is an undeniable truth.
    Speaking of that, and matchplay, I have to play a 14 year old in the club matchplay knockout on Sunday. It will be interesting to see if guile and experience can win over the power and physicality of youth.
    Surely your experience and guile will win out over the fragile psyche of a 14 year old.

Here are some GR Certified tips guaranteed to get under his skin and ensure a matchplay victory:

http://forums.golfreview.com/showthread.php?t=7636

Good Luck.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Surely your experience and guile will win out over the fragile psyche of a 14 year old.

Here are some GR Certified tips guaranteed to get under his skin and ensure a matchplay victory:

http://forums.golfreview.com/showthread.php?t=7636

Good Luck.
    Thanks Kiwi, I will let you know the result.

Bah complete amatuer. Not even fit to teach choppers. Bet he doesn't even have a Proficiency Certificate.
    "No matter how hard I hit that ball, it didn't go straight."
    "It is wrong for young players to think the harder I hit the ball the farther it will go"

Did you see the flabby wings jiggling when he dangled his arms, and also his fatass twist at the waist?
    Dang, what a moron, perhaps that was where Larry got his wisdom.
    We Scots scoff at chubby Americans who think breathing correctly helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizuno>Ping
    We Scots scoff at chubby Americans who think breathing correctly helps.
    As one of the healthiest nations in Europe this is understandable

Edgey
    WITB Ping K15 Driver, Nike SQ Sumo 16 deg "Thragina", Ping G15 4,5 and 6 hybrid, Callaway BB2002 7-SW, Ping Nome Putter

I've just waste 3 1/2 minutes of my life, and I want them back.. Shows how much faith he had in himself he didn't even hit a ball. MP those bingo wings were awsome.. ( all of a sudden I have the urge for KFC).

Edgey I thought camp freddy stopped wearing muscle tops.. I also though his taichi instructural quals had been taken away after the last swing vid..

I've just waste 3 1/2 minutes of my life, and I want them back.. Shows how much faith he had in himself he didn't even hit a ball. MP those bingo wings were awsome.. ( all of a sudden I have the urge for KFC).

Edgey I thought camp freddy stopped wearing muscle tops.. I also though his taichi instructural quals had been taken away after the last swing vid on dwarftube..

Quote Originally Posted by BURNDOG

Edgey I thought camp freddy stopped wearing muscle tops.. I also though his taichi instructural quals had been taken away after the last swing vid on dwarftube..
    Camp Freddy is ripped and serioulsy hard, dont f uck with him or he will f uck you over, literally

Edgey
    WITB Ping K15 Driver, Nike SQ Sumo 16 deg "Thragina", Ping G15 4,5 and 6 hybrid, Callaway BB2002 7-SW, Ping Nome Putter

What a chubby 'taichi' master.
    Hello boys, I'm back ! I just returned from a 4-month long vacation to Socotra Island, with my boyfriend.

Fiona, Judging from what you have in the bag, I would suspect that you look nothing like your avatar. You're probably not from California either are you? My guess would be Arkansas or maybe Louisiana? Either way, I'm picturing 38-40 waist jeans with holes in the knees and a flannel shirt. Maybe you could post a swing video or a picture of you standing somewhere in sunny California.
    If I'm wrong about this I sincerly (ya right) apologize......
    team obnoxious
    ===============================================
    WITB: Hybrids. The ones that took FamousDavis down......

Quote Originally Posted by noshuz
    Fiona, Judging from what you have in the bag, I would suspect that you look nothing like your avatar. You're probably not from California either are you? My guess would be Arkansas or maybe Louisiana? Either way, I'm picturing 38-40 waist jeans with holes in the knees and a flannel shirt. Maybe you could post a swing video or a picture of you standing somewhere in sunny California.
    Eh, she's stronger than Larry. ( Not surprising once you take into account of Larry's years of muscular atrophy. )
    Steel = 10 times more man than Larry.
    Steel + Stiff = 100 times more man than Larry.
    Steel + X-Stiff = ∞ multiplied by [(the no. of testicles Larry possesses) + 1]

More like this.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	muscle_woman_with_crazy_abs_biceps.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	81.2 KB 
ID:	2228  

Aahh Geez! That Girl? Needs to just sit and do nothin for a year. Maybe eat a cheeseburger or three. Nothin worse than a chick that can beat you in arm wrestling.....
    team obnoxious

More like this.
    I was thinking more like this....
    Name:  fat-under-dress-uck_small.gif
Views: 66
Size:  10.5 KB
    team obnoxious

Aahh Geez! That Girl? Needs to just sit and do nothin for a year. Maybe eat a cheeseburger or three. Nothin worse than a chick that can beat you in arm wrestling.....
    Peculiar. That picture turns me on.

It's like having gay sex, except you're not.

.........That sounded awfully awkward.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Mizuno>Ping
    Peculiar. That picture turns me on.

It's like having gay sex, except you're not.

.........That sounded awfully awkward.
    Mmmmmmmmm

Know you have got my attention, where are you at sexy XX

Camp Freddy
    Titleist 905R x
    Titleist PT 3 Wood S
    Titleist MB Irons 3-PW
    Mizuno MP T10R SW & LW
    Scotty NAPA

Camp freddy I noticed you like everything STIFF.

I'm at Scotland, Perthshire. I'm afraid I don't own a kilt.

OK Close this thread! I'm feeling very uncomfortable......
    team obnoxious

Perhaps the uncomfortable feeling is really your repressed desires bubbling to the surface.
    A trip to Camp Freddy may be in order here.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasJeff
    Perhaps the uncomfortable feeling is really your repressed desires bubbling to the surface.
    A trip to Camp Freddy may be in order here.
    Not a chance in hell. Maybe I can send my gay brother in law. He's a flamer.....
    team obnoxious

So Camp Freddy I heard you're gay. You like to talk naughty?
    I bring gay men to my room and strip them naked, blindfold them, tie them to the bed post, and carve my name on their testicles with my teeth. After which I will nibble their neck gently and smother them in raunchy barbecue sauce, licking them from toe upwards.
    Then of course the real action begins when I untie them.

I bring gay men to my room and strip them naked, blindfold them, tie them to the bed post, and carve my name on their testicles with my teeth. After which I will nibble their neck gently and smother them in raunchy barbecue sauce, licking them from toe upwards.
    Bloody hell. Why did you bother changing your avatar back?

Now where the f#ck am I?

Bloody hell. Why did you bother changing your avatar back?
    No shite! Do you want my brother in laws number? I hear he's more of a catcher than a pitcher. If you want to do some catching though he's got a African American friend that he said is hung like a horse.
    .....After this reading back. I get the feeling that I know too much about them.....
    team obnoxious

No shite! Do you want my brother in laws number? I hear he's more of a catcher than a pitcher. If you want to do some catching though he's got a African American friend that he said is hung like a horse.
    .....After this reading back. I get the feeling that I know too much about them.....
    I hope this post was directed at Mizuno>Ping - not me!

Now where the f#ck am I?

I hope this post was directed at Mizuno>Ping - not me!
    Oops! Yep Kiwi it was....What? I little homophobic are ya?? LOL!
    team obnoxious

M>P, we already have at least one gay limey on the board, depending if edgey and CF are two separate entities.
    fred3 antagonizer
    2010 recipiant of TRG Commendation of Excellence
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

*Plus many more accolades that are the cause of jealousy

Spank and poe4soul live on the West Coast so they would probably be up for some pitch and catch.
    Mizuno irons -- made by Hattori Hanzo, forged in the fires of Mt. Fujiyama.

Oops! Yep Kiwi it was....What? I little homophobic are ya?? LOL!
    LOL - just a little. You raise an interesting topic though. If you were gay why on earth would you prefer to be the catcher vs the pitcher? Can you ask your brother in law? I wonder if we need a poll?

Now where the f#ck am I?

I was not aware that you Scots were big fans of an american staple: barbecue sauce. As much as you dig on Americans it is interesting that you enjoy some KC Masterpiece while getting your knob gobble on.
    Hi Bore 9.5
    Callaway Steelhead III 3W
    MP-32 3-PW
    MP-R 52, 56, 60
    Never Compromise GM2 Exchange #4

Your very witty Sooner. We've covered this one already. In case you weren't paying attention, yes there are openly gay people on the west coast. No, I'm not one of them. I'm not homophobic. I have many friends that are gay and I look good without a shirt. So, I've been propositioned many times but not interested in the sausage. Sorry to disappoint you; maybe Camp Freddy can come visit you and re-enact broke back mountain with you OK style.

LOL - just a little. You raise an interesting topic though. If you were gay why on earth would you prefer to be the catcher vs the pitcher? Can you ask your brother in law? I wonder if we need a poll?
    LOL!! This is funny shite! If the faag saw this he would laugh his arse off! First off I was pretty homophobic until I got into this family 12 years ago. Then once I got to know him and his friends it was fine. They're fun to party with. Most of them will cluck like hens with my wife. Why is it women love howmo men? They don't do their funky shite around me and especially my bro in law has the same twisted sense of humor as me. He just happens to have a twisted sexual preference. The whole family is up front and humorus about it. I even introduce him has the family token faggot or the resident howmo.
    Anyway, in reference to your question, I would think they like catchin' mainly becuase.......They like it the pooper! I mean really, I like to bump a butt now and then as long is its my wifes. Who would want to pitch between a couple of hairy arse buns??.....ok I'm grossing myself out!
    ........Only on the GR!......This place is wacked!....
    team obnoxious

Quote Originally Posted by poe4soul
    Your very witty Sooner. We've covered this one already. In case you weren't paying attention, yes there are openly gay people on the west coast. No, I'm not one of them. I'm not homophobic. I have many friends that are gay and I look good without a shirt. So, I've been propositioned many times but not interested in the sausage. Sorry to disappoint you; maybe Camp Freddy can come visit you and re-enact broke back mountain with you OK style.
    Maybe the west coast is the only place that has gotten over the gay thing. And for all the homophobic people out there I hate to say I think my Faag in law is a bigger golf fan than I am.....I get more text messages from him when he's watching golf at home than ever. It's funny because he just started golfing. I got him clubs for his birthday last year......Damn that's just as bad as getting your wife clubs huh?
    team obnoxious

Depends if you expect sexual favors for your gift.

Quote Originally Posted by poe4soul
    Depends if you expect sexual favors for your gift.
    No peo4soul. I meant it's like getting another women on the course. He's a catcher.
    team obnoxious

Thread Information